Systemic Racism Strikes Summer of 2023 : Karolina Huebner-Makurat, 44

Systemic racisms are omnipresent in all places at all times and driving oppressive forces.

Karolina Huebner-Makurat, 44, was  shot and allegedly killed by two Black suspects on the morning of July 7 in the year 2023. Police say there was a physical altercation between three males when two of them took out handguns and shot at each other. We know systemic racism was responsible.

Damian Hudson, 32, of Toronto, is charged with second-degree murder in the July 7 shooting of Karolina Huebner-Makurat.A Toronto Police spokesperson confirmed Hudson was on two release orders and three firearm prohibitions when arrested in the alleged murder of Huebner-Makurat.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/beta.cp24.com/news/2023/7/8/1_6472220.html

https://www.tps.ca/media-centre/news-releases/56692/

On June 27, a day care was struck by a bullet. No suspects identified.

This was a daytime shooting at 730 am in downtown Toronto. We don't yet have confirmation that systemic racisms were the responsible forces.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/beta.ctvnews.ca/local/toronto/2023/6/27/1_6457436.amp.html

On July 6 2023, Moses Lewin allegedly stabbed another man on the TTC. Lewin is Black and systemic racisms is the cause again.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/globalnews.ca/news/9825111/prior-charges-accused-toronto-subway-stabber/amp/

On June 30 in Scarborough, three separate cars were shot at. The Police made an arrest but no description was provided. It is not known if systemic racisms was the cause of the shootings but it should not be ruled out as it typically is.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/beta.ctvnews.ca/local/toronto/2023/7/1/1_6464208.amp.html

On July 10 there was another daytime shootings. At 6 am at younge and Bloor

..open shootings. No suspects.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/beta.ctvnews.ca/local/toronto/2023/7/10/1_6473337.amp.html

In Burkina Faso the people blame criminals for their criminal behaviour when the crime is egregious like killing an innocent woman, shooting a day care, stabbing someone on the subway and other daytime public shootings.  Back in BF we stand against criminals and with victims not like how Canada worship and admire criminals. Canada needs to rethink the way it addresses violent crime if we ever want to make a safe place to live. My family and other immigrants did not come to Canada for this pathetic approach to public safety. This is just 2 weeks of crime that has become normalized.

Edited by antiwoke

2 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

To what though ?  I don't think that people blame it for everything that happens.

Let's assume you're a recent immigrant as @antiwoke claims to be. You see news of public shootings and knifings daily in the news. It seems the perps are always POCs and the news always invokes "systemic racism" which victimizes the perps. You're faced with either thinking you've migrated to a violent, racist society, or you've migrated to a nut house.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes people blame systemic racisms for everything. Incarceration rates, crime, education results.  It you claim that you are not aware of this, you are dishonest or completely unaware of the past ten years.

The Danforth Shooting of Shamar Powell-Flowers as cited above can also be attributed to systemic racisms as Mohamud Farah, 34, of Toronto has been charged as a suspect. 

Moses Lewin who allegedly stabbed Derek Dyckhoff on the TTC multiple times is also a victim of systemic anti black racisms. 

https://www.rebelnews.com/man_gets_stabbed_on_ttc_subway_by_thug_let_out_on_bail_interview

Our government and media and our leading politicians are definitely NOT servings the public interest by not acknowledging a pattern of public safety concern. How many stabbing and shooting will we need for someone to have the courage to say....show us , the cliticenz, the 

Race based data on violent crime and gun violence in Toronto and each area. Let's stop the murders!

• Like 1

Look, Canadian governmental departments, corporations, mid-large businesses, and all publicly funded education are run by radical Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion activists. Leaders in my organization, including myself, were quietly told not to discipline black people for bad behaviour, though we must do it for everyone else.  The narrative from the top down is that Canada is a systemically racist, colonial, patriarchal, and genocidal state.  If you question this bogus narrative publicly you risk being fired and losing your reputation.

Decent, respectable, hard working, fair, and effective people are being humiliated.  Some are driven to suicide. I don’t know if there’s any hope for Canada because any opposition is immediately labelled racist, misogynist, etc. I don’t want to say give up.  I’d like to think the public is figuring it out and there will be consequences in elections, but I’m doubtful.  Canadians have become pretty fearful and indoctrinated.

Edited by Zeitgeist
  • Like 2

On 7/13/2023 at 7:36 AM, Michael Hardner said:

To what though ?  I don't think that people blame it for everything that happens.

Sometimes people just don't like each other or someone else. It is not necessarily racism, just dislike between them.

It seems like some folks like to cry racism for all crimes. What is it when brown on brown or black on black or white on white or rainbow on rainbow hurt or kill each other...is is racism too??

1 hour ago, ExFlyer said:

Sometimes people just don't like each other or someone else. It is not necessarily racism, just dislike between them.

It seems like some folks like to cry racism for all crimes. What is it when brown on brown or black on black or white on white or rainbow on rainbow hurt or kill each other...is is racism too??

Apparently saying black on black is racist.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/black-black-crime-loaded-controversial-phrase-heard-amid/story?id=72051613

This is horseshit. It's destructive and deplorable. And "racism" is one of the pillars of Libbie doctrine...while it's they who perpetuate it.

Meh...only goes to prove...the more dense the population, the dumber a society gets.

5 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Apparently saying black on black is racist.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/black-black-crime-loaded-controversial-phrase-heard-amid/story?id=72051613

This is horseshit. It's destructive and deplorable. And "racism" is one of the pillars of Libbie doctrine...while it's they who perpetuate it.

Meh...only goes to prove...the more dense the population, the dumber a society gets.

I disagree. The Racism cry comes form all side of the political spectrum and is made worse by those that do not believe it bit are too scared to say anything lest they be smeared.

All politicians and leading citizens and even normal people of all political stripes have to play along to appease the loud mouths.

6 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

Leaders in my organization, including myself, were quietly told not to discipline black people for bad behaviour, though we must do it for everyone else.  

This is the exact same in every job and company in Canada. 

2 hours ago, antiwoke said:

This is the exact same in every job and company in Canada. 

Another sad aspect of this is that many blacks from older generations have been disadvantaged, and who doesn’t want to stop injustice?  Racism does exist, but I don’t know anyone today who is consciously disadvantaging anyone on the basis of race except by following these new anti-white hiring practices and training programs.  It needs to stop.  Kids shouldn’t be taught that some kids are privileged and others are victims because of skin colour.  All it’s doing is perpetuating any remaining racist ideas.  Really the notion of race should disappear.  Colour doesn’t define people.  It’s just a superficial feature.  At least at one time that was the hope, and we were doing quite well.  Now everyone is expected to live up or down to some preconceived ideas of what a black or white or Indigenous person is.  Everyone is unique.  No one is better or worse or more or less deserving on the basis of race.  

Edited by Zeitgeist