Canada at the start of Delta dominated fourth Covid wave, so get vaccinated to save lives.

2 minutes ago, Aristides said:

This one is. 2% haven’t survived it and many more have lasting symptoms in spite of all the precautions and restrictions.

So then, 99.8% survived. Also among them “many” had no symptoms. Estimated to be almost 90%. Thats a lot of people with completely natural immunity.

2 hours ago, Aristides said:

I don’t want you to do anything, just take responsibility for what you do or don’t do. You think you should be able to do anything you want without consequences. You aren’t a society of one.

You want me to get vaccinated.  "Take responsibility" is one thing; being treated as an outcast, a second hand citizen and being denied access to public venues and even having my livelihood threatened is a different thing - it is tyranny and discrimination.

And yes, I am a society of 20% of the society.

51 minutes ago, Aristides said:

World wide fatality rate is over 2%

You know that is old crap. So go vaccinate your 2% then.

The majority of the remainder would live and develop immunity arguably better than vaccination. They didnt need to be vaccinated. To them the vaccine is of no benefit.

Edited by OftenWrong

23 minutes ago, cougar said:

You want me to get vaccinated.  "Take responsibility" is one thing; being treated as an outcast, a second hand citizen and being denied access to public venues and even having my livelihood threatened is a different thing - it is tyranny and discrimination.

And yes, I am a society of 20% of the society.

I don’t care if you get vaccinated or not, just stop whining about rights. You make your decision, live with the consequences.

if you can’t go to a game, concert or restaurant, that’s your choice.

Edited by Aristides

5 minutes ago, Aristides said:

I don’t care if you get vaccinated or not, just stop whining about rights. You make your decision, live with the consequences.

if you can’t go to a game, concert or restaurant, that’s your choice.

Twist it around all you want, the situation is clear.

YOU want me and other like me to get fucksinated by offering incentives, by issuing threats, by placing blame where there is none, by deliberately creating a two tier society.

IT IS NOT MY CHOICE TO NOT GO TO A RESTAURANT.  IT WAS YOUR CHOICE TO DENY ACCESS TO A RESTAURANT TO PEOPLE LIKE ME.

It is you and the people who think like you, that are the problem.

14 minutes ago, cougar said:

Twist it around all you want, the situation is clear.

YOU want me and other like me to get fucksinated by offering incentives, by issuing threats, by placing blame where there is none, by deliberately creating a two tier society.

IT IS NOT MY CHOICE TO NOT GO TO A RESTAURANT.  IT WAS YOUR CHOICE TO DENY ACCESS TO A RESTAURANT TO PEOPLE LIKE ME.

It is you and the people who think like you, that are the problem.

It is your choice. You know the consequences of your actions. Stop whining and live with them. The rest of society doesn’t have to cater to your choices.

45 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

You know that is old crap. So go vaccinate your 2% then.

The majority of the remainder would live and develop immunity arguably better than vaccination. They didnt need to be vaccinated. To them the vaccine is of no benefit.

No it isn’t, it is up to date from Johns Hopkins Worldometer. Which 2% genius the ones that are already dead?

Edited by Aristides

37 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

It is a diminishing society. As I recall it is 15% now. 20% was last month.

Yep, another 5% converted through duress.   Threaten the rest to chop one of their limbs off and you might achieve 100% compliance!   Are you not the same people condemning the Marxists and Communists and the dictatorships?

1 hour ago, Aristides said:

It is your choice. You know the consequences of your actions.

Did I not tell you to stop calling it "your actions" ?

I did not take any action, but I am sure at one point I and others like me will take actions to show you where you belong!

1 minute ago, cougar said:

Yep, another 5% converted through duress.   Threaten the rest to chop one of their limbs off and you might achieve 100% compliance!   Are you not the same people condemning the Marxists and Communists and the dictatorships?

Yes but those idiots kill anyone who is a threat to them. We wish to save them from serious illness and while at it save our own skin too from getting infected by the unvaccinated.

4 minutes ago, Aristides said:

That makes it an action.

"Action"  is when you DO something.    I did nothing to you or to myself or to anyone else.

Passing a law requiring vaccination, is an action.

Every action will have a consequence!  Embrace it.

16 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Yes but those idiots kill anyone who is a threat to them.

I think we exist because we are not a threat to our system, even if it is as corrupt as any other.  Nobody has any interest in eliminating us.  They achieve what they need through superior organization and hiding their tracks and identities.

Edited by cougar

44 minutes ago, cougar said:

"Action"  is when you DO something.    I did nothing to you or to myself or to anyone else.

Passing a law requiring vaccination, is an action.

Every action will have a consequence!  Embrace it.

It's puking down rain and you decide not to wear a rain coat. Embrace getting soaked.

1 hour ago, Aristides said:

It's puking down rain and you decide not to wear a rain coat. Embrace getting soaked.

You have a few thousand inmates around you and you decide to put your pants down and turn around.  Embrace getting .....

What I am giving you above is an example of "action" which will bring on consequences from living things reacting to your action.

What you tried to sell me above is consequences from inaction brought about by natural forces.  Like me not getting vaccinated and getting COVID.

Again totally different from a leader mandating vaccination and limiting freedoms to people (actions).

Edited by cougar