UK preparing measures from mandatory masks to social distanciation for 5 years

Boris Johnson warned the English about a rough winter ahead, in June. Do you think these kinds of news, will hurt other countries vaccinations numbers seeing that our civil liberties are still going to be stampeded on by the State at the snap of their fingers?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/health-chiefs-covid-winter-plan-24440330.amp?__twitter_impression=true

Edited by QuebecOverCanada
  • Like 1

• QuebecOverCanada changed the title to UK preparing measures from mandatory masks to social distanciation for 5 years

The free world is under siege

while its citizens feast on lotus

and fall asleep

this is the way the world ends

not with a bang, but a snore

Edited by OftenWrong
  • Like 2

On 7/2/2021 at 12:11 PM, QuebecOverCanada said:

Boris Johnson warned the English about a rough winter ahead, in June. Do you think these kinds of news, will hurt other countries vaccinations numbers seeing that our civil liberties are still going to be stampeded on by the State at the snap of their fingers?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/health-chiefs-covid-winter-plan-24440330.amp?__twitter_impression=true

The way this thing keeps mutating our vaccinations might not work or be as effective in the near future.. time will tell, The liberals have being hinting at things might not get back to normal as we once new it... There are people out there that believe None of their rights or civil liberals have been effected, let alone broken... and still believe this is Canada nothing like that can happen here... None of our rights are guaranteed in stone, and they can be suspended or cancels by the government at any time.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Army Guy said:

The way this thing keeps mutating our vaccinations might not work or be as effective in the near future.. time will tell, The liberals have being hinting at things might not get back to normal as we once new it... There are people out there that believe None of their rights or civil liberals have been effected, let alone broken... and still believe this is Canada nothing like that can happen here... None of our rights are guaranteed in stone, and they can be suspended or cancels by the government at any time.

Here in Quebec when all essential businesses closed, but the SAQ (alcohol gov shop) and SQDC (pot gov shop) stayed opened, no one batted an eye. They have their precious weed and they can drink their liquor.

If the authorities had closed either of them, there would be riots.

• Like 1

Whether or not Covid-19 was released on purpose, and I think it was, there’s no doubt that we’ve become inured to ongoing restrictions on human freedom. They will be used to fight climate change and for other crises, manufactured or otherwise (already underway in Manitoba).  We need leaders who push for human freedom.  The UN, the super rich elites, the Greens, and the Cultural Marxists want the masses to accept restrictions.  The elites will carry on enjoying their islands and cottage vacays.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The damn virus keep mutating because there are many people in the world who are not vaccinated. Vaccines we have now may become ineffective against future mutations and on the top of that future mutations can be much more transmittable and deadlier. For those who believe falsely that their rights or civil liberties have been effected then how about the right of the majority who wish life to return to normal and get their business open up or their jobs back and more importantly stay alive because some people for no reason at all out of stubbornness wish to refuse vaccines?

As Army Guy said none of our rights are guaranteed in stone, and they can be suspended or canceled by the government at any time. However, we need to have a government with balls to do the right thing and make vaccination mandatory for everyone over 12 here and abroad and evidently we don't have such government here at home and just few abroad.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

On 7/5/2021 at 12:50 PM, Army Guy said:

Well said by your typical Canadian leftist liberal defeatist. It is defeatists like you that help keep this covid plandemic going. Come this fall if Fidel Trudeau and the rest of those useless provincial leaders decides to implement and bring back all the covid unjust regulations once again just because of some new covid bug that comes along no doubt you will go along with what they say and do and again go along without a whimper. You will do just as you are told, right? 

Our rights and freedoms should be guaranteed in stone and not be allowed to be suspended willy-nilly anytime by these useless and traitor welfare recipient politicians decides to do so. Canada is full of defeatists like yourself. I feel pity for the many patriotic Canadian people out there who every day try and fight for your/our freedoms and rights. Stop listening to the lying politicians and the lying media. Grow a backbone, will you? ?  

On 7/15/2021 at 7:57 PM, CITIZEN_2015 said:

The damn virus keep mutating because there are many people in the world who are not vaccinated. Vaccines we have now may become ineffective against future mutations and on the top of that future mutations can be much more transmittable and deadlier. For those who believe falsely that their rights or civil liberties have been effected then how about the right of the majority who wish life to return to normal and get their business open up or their jobs back and more importantly stay alive because some people for no reason at all out of stubbornness wish to refuse vaccines?

As Army Guy said none of our rights are guaranteed in stone, and they can be suspended or canceled by the government at any time. However, we need to have a government with balls to do the right thing and make vaccination mandatory for everyone over 12 here and abroad and evidently we don't have such government here at home and just few abroad.

Another dunce who still believes that those people who have not yet taken the vaccine jab are the ones that are keeping this hoax covid virus bs going. Are you daft. man? There have been many people who have taken the jab and they still ended up with covid. 

You have to be one of those fascists out there who thinks that everybody should be forced and be made mandatory to take these dangerous experimental covid vaccines. I thought the whole idea was that once one people got themselves vaccinated they were now safe from catching the virus? 

It takes balls alright to say no to those vaccine pushers like you who have no idea as to just how dangerous these experimental vaccines are. Only dummies take experimental vaccines into their bodies. Sadly, it is plain to see that Canada is full of dummies. 

The only thing that keeps mutating and growing in Canada is the stupidity of most Canadians. they still cannot seem to get it thru their tiny little brains that politicians and the media have no love for them. They lie to them every day and they still eat it up like the fools that they are. 

We would all be able to return back to normal if all the dummies out there would stop playing this covid bull shit game any longer. But I doubt very much that those stupid people will ever listen or learn anything in life. 

?

1 hour ago, taxme said:

Well said by your typical Canadian leftist liberal defeatist. It is defeatists like you that help keep this covid plandemic going. Come this fall if Fidel Trudeau and the rest of those useless provincial leaders decides to implement and bring back all the covid unjust regulations once again just because of some new covid bug that comes along no doubt you will go along with what they say and do and again go along without a whimper. You will do just as you are told, right? 

Our rights and freedoms should be guaranteed in stone and not be allowed to be suspended willy-nilly anytime by these useless and traitor welfare recipient politicians decides to do so. Canada is full of defeatists like yourself. I feel pity for the many patriotic Canadian people out there who every day try and fight for your/our freedoms and rights. Stop listening to the lying politicians and the lying media. Grow a backbone, will you? ?  

Not sure what i did to piss in your cornflakes, but I'm pretty sure I'm not a leftist defeatist any more than you are some patriotic Canadian with concerns over how our country is being run. All you do is bitch and whine about every topic on here, i say that because you rarely offer any solutions and when you do they are normally some conspiracy theory from deep in outer space. As for any unjust covid restrictions, well like most Canadians i will go along with what is being ordered, you don't have to like it, but for the most part it is law...

As for your rights and freedoms what have you done to change all that ?, other than hide under your bed in northern Ontario waiting for the pandemic to blow you by...let me guess nothing, your strongest point is bitching about it, or pointing out others peoples faults...  action is not in your vocabulary or strong suit... you should feel pity as good men and women have done most of the heavy lifting fighting for your rights and freedoms, while you hide under the couch in moms basement...Thank you for pointing out my faults , i use that criticism to improve my slack and idle body. I hope you do the same. now put your tinfoil hat back on, and take your meds everything is going to be fine..

• Like 1

6 hours ago, taxme said:

Another dunce who still believes that those people who have not yet taken the vaccine jab are the ones that are keeping this hoax covid virus bs going. Are you daft. man? There have been many people who have taken the jab and they still ended up with covid. 

You have to be one of those fascists out there who thinks that everybody should be forced and be made mandatory to take these dangerous experimental covid vaccines. I thought the whole idea was that once one people got themselves vaccinated they were now safe from catching the virus? 

It takes balls alright to say no to those vaccine pushers like you who have no idea as to just how dangerous these experimental vaccines are. Only dummies take experimental vaccines into their bodies. Sadly, it is plain to see that Canada is full of dummies. 

The only thing that keeps mutating and growing in Canada is the stupidity of most Canadians. they still cannot seem to get it thru their tiny little brains that politicians and the media have no love for them. They lie to them every day and they still eat it up like the fools that they are. 

We would all be able to return back to normal if all the dummies out there would stop playing this covid bull shit game any longer. But I doubt very much that those stupid people will ever listen or learn anything in life. 

?

80% of Canadian adults who have chosen to take the vaccines are dummies? No you are the only stupid one taking your chances with a very dangerous virus which has killed 5 million people already and many of other 200 million who were infected will have damage to their body and organs permanently.

All statistics and data available point to the effectiveness of the vaccines but blind people cannot see facts.

https://www.publichealthontario.ca/-/media/documents/ncov/epi/covid-19-epi-confirmed-cases-post-vaccination.pdf?la=en

20 hours ago, Army Guy said:

Not sure what i did to piss in your cornflakes, but I'm pretty sure I'm not a leftist defeatist any more than you are some patriotic Canadian with concerns over how our country is being run. All you do is bitch and whine about every topic on here, i say that because you rarely offer any solutions and when you do they are normally some conspiracy theory from deep in outer space. As for any unjust covid restrictions, well like most Canadians i will go along with what is being ordered, you don't have to like it, but for the most part it is law...

As for your rights and freedoms what have you done to change all that ?, other than hide under your bed in northern Ontario waiting for the pandemic to blow you by...let me guess nothing, your strongest point is bitching about it, or pointing out others peoples faults...  action is not in your vocabulary or strong suit... you should feel pity as good men and women have done most of the heavy lifting fighting for your rights and freedoms, while you hide under the couch in moms basement...Thank you for pointing out my faults , i use that criticism to improve my slack and idle body. I hope you do the same. now put your tinfoil hat back on, and take your meds everything is going to be fine..

As I said already. Well spoken by a liberal defeatist who really has done nothing himself to try and make and keep Canada great. So, just what were your great achievements that you have contributed towards Canada in trying to make and keeping Canada great? Joining the military? which has never solved any problems except to get people injured or killed. 

Of course you would call everything I say here as nothing more than a bunch of conspiracy theory nonsense. You have nothing better to offer. But how would you know that what I post here is basically all just a bunch conspiracy theories? What proof do you have to say this? Go ahead, make your day, mac. 

You have no idea as to how much time and effort and money I have contributed to many Canadian patriotic organizations over the decades that were and still are trying to keep Canada from going globalist communist. And no doubt you like so many others here have never even bothered to try and go get the other side of the story like I have done. Who says that you are always right and I am always wrong?

Maybe some of the things that I post here are factual. But you would never bother to try and check what I say here out. You only rely on TV news outlets like CTV, CBC and Globull where no doubt you seem to feel that you are getting all the real and true facts about any and everything, right? 

I can say the same thing about you here is that everything you pretty much have said above can also be seen as actual bitching and whining. You just bitched and whined about me whom you know nothing about. LOL. 

With so many Canadian sheeple like you around, where you just posted and said that you are willing to go along to get along and do as ordered by your dear comrade leaders, we will never fully get rid of all of those insane covid restrictions that have destroyed millions of lives here in Canada. I do not like it. Just because a law is created does not mean that it is a good law. Some laws created turn out to be quite bad laws. 

Anyway dammit, I cannot seem to remember as to where I put that conspiracy tinfoil hat of mine? I must leave now and go look for it. I feel so lost without it on my head. And you just reminded me that I have to renew my bitching and whining medicine. Thanks defeatist. LOL. 

16 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

80% of Canadian adults who have chosen to take the vaccines are dummies? No you are the only stupid one taking your chances with a very dangerous virus which has killed 5 million people already and many of other 200 million who were infected will have damage to their body and organs permanently.

All statistics and data available point to the effectiveness of the vaccines but blind people cannot see facts.

https://www.publichealthontario.ca/-/media/documents/ncov/epi/covid-19-epi-confirmed-cases-post-vaccination.pdf?la=en

Yup, as far as I am concerned, that 80% were nothing more than a bunch of foolish guinea pig dummies. According to many doctors and scientists, those that took the covid experimental vaccines have already done serious damage to their internal organs in their bodies. Apparently, those people will soon be suffering very serious injuries to themselves and their bodies and many will die from those injuries. Many pregnant women who took the covid vaccines will have many miscarriages. We will know more about this in the next two years. If one sees their family members start dying, friends start dying and miscarriages happening it will be because of the covid vaccines and not from other so called diseases. 

According to the CDC, approx. 10,000 people have died, approx. 552,000 people got seriously injured, and approx. 997 unborn babies have died from the fools that took the covid experimental vaccine. Gesus, you people need to do a lot more research and reading because you seem to not know about anything that you are talking about. You just keep believing and repeating the lies that are being fed to you every day by your lying politicians and the lying media. Good f'n luck. 

And just how the hell would you know as to just how dangerous this covid virus is? Are you a scientist or doctor by chance? Why am I being so stupid for not taking any of those covid experimental vaccines? What makes you an authority on these vaccines anyway? Again, just how do you know that some people will have permanently damage t their bodies from the covid virus? You seem to forget that your body has an immunity system that can fight off most viruses. Many people have got the covid virus and their bodies fought the virus off. They now have immunity to covid virus. You just keep listening to more lying media bull shit that appears to still have you in a state of fear and panic. 

Don't I have the right to deny taking a vaccine as being a part of my own personal choice? I believe that I am the smart one here and not one of those stupid people out there who took the covid experimental guinea pig vaccines. I am sure that you are one of those guinea pigs, right? 

One more thing for you to digest. Since most provinces have cancelled all of their covid restrictions why are there still a bunch of buffoons out there still wearing clown masks? Apparently, the covid virus danger is over. There is no covid danger anymore. The politicians have told us so. It's time to get back to normal and end all of this covid bull shit forever. Works well for me. ?

So according to this madman some 80% of Canada's population will die from serious injury due to vaccination within two years. No wait it will be 80% of world population. End of the world is coming. I always thought according to  fictitious movies that it would be super flu or  alien takeover from other planets or sun explosion but vaccines ending the world!!!! Taxman just made a new movie of that? No limit to madness, Seriously.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

On 7/15/2021 at 7:57 PM, CITIZEN_2015 said:

The argument presented is one of an ethical claim. People have the right to their bodies. Yet your methodology is unethical, forced mandatory vaccinations, to which people do not have a right to their bodies. Both arguments counter-act the ethics of each action, nullifying the argument.
It appears many unvaccinated individuals are concerned about the long term side effects of the vaccine. How can these concerns be mitigated? Force is
unnecessary. 

Instead, maybe a guarantee that any negative results from the vaccine will be compensated by the corporation/government. Any future health issues will be mitigated by the corporation/government.  

The vaccinated are not unreasonable, nor are the unvaccinated, both have concerns for their own future. A middle ground understanding must occur before any positive action will occur. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Winston said:

maybe a guarantee that any negative results from the vaccine will be compensated by the corporation/government. Any future health issues will be mitigated by the corporation/government. 

Yeah, reality’s more the opposite. Thats why they’ve got people signing waivers.

And thats why prisoners got the highest priority for the shot, before you and me. Lawyers are involved in this shit. That means game over, for any you don’t habla.

5 hours ago, Winston said:

The argument presented is one of an ethical claim. People have the right to their bodies. Yet your methodology is unethical, forced mandatory vaccinations, to which people do not have a right to their bodies. Both arguments counter-act the ethics of each action, nullifying the argument.
It appears many unvaccinated individuals are concerned about the long term side effects of the vaccine. How can these concerns be mitigated? Force is
unnecessary. 

Instead, maybe a guarantee that any negative results from the vaccine will be compensated by the corporation/government. Any future health issues will be mitigated by the corporation/government.  

The vaccinated are not unreasonable, nor are the unvaccinated, both have concerns for their own future. A middle ground understanding must occur before any positive action will occur. 

The argument presented is invalid because it doesn't consider the right of the majority to life and safety and jobs and normal life. Our side of argument is that THOSE WHO REFUSE VACCINES WILL JEOPARDIZE OUR LIVES BECAUSE THEY BREATH THE SAME AIR. Their right to choose ends when they endanger the lives of OTHERS, the majority. They must be banned from leaving their homes if they exercise their given right to refuse vaccines.

As for long term side effects of vaccines IT IS VERY RARE but consider the fact that long term effects of covid on those who caught it or will catch it will be by far more devastating on lungs, hearts, kidneys and livers.

The pandemic has been devastating for everyone. We were promised that it will all end. The governments told us take it for a few more months for vaccination to complete and obey lockdown rules and we did. Now we will soon reach the stage that everyone who chooses to have the vaccine will have it. NO MORE BLOODY LOCKDOWNS. I WILL DISOBEY ANY MORE LOCKDOWNS.

I am vaccinated and I will be safe. I may be asymptomatic which means I may carry the virus but won't feel sick because I made the right choice. The future pandemic will be among unvaccinated people. It will be unvaccinated pandemic. None of my concern or business. 

THE SURGING CASES IN US IS 99.1 PERCENT AMONG UNVACCINATED PEOPLE AND IT MAY BE SAME IN THE FALL IN CANADA. Those 20% who chose to refuse and they will get sick and some may die but THAT WAS THEIR CHOICE. i WILL REFUSE ANY LOCKDOWN (which if we have it again in the fall it is because of those 20% refusing vaccines now) PREVENTING ME FROM DOING WHAT I NORMALLY DO. I WIILL REFUSE WEARING MASKS AND LOCKDOWNS. ENOUGH WITH PROMISES. WE HAVE BE PATIENT ENOUGH. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. 

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

2 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

The argument presented is invalid because it doesn't consider the right of the majority to life and safety and jobs and normal life. Our side of argument is that THOSE WHO REFUSE VACCINES WILL JEOPARDIZE OUR LIVES BECAUSE THEY BREATH THE SAME AIR. Their right to choose ends when they endanger the lives of OTHERS, the majority. They must be banned from leaving their homes if they exercise their given right to refuse vaccines.

There is a lot to unpack in this reply. I would rather compartmentalize it into the primary issues. 

I actually applaud you for getting the vaccination, you took a bold step. Like many others, we value the significance of taking a personal risk to potentially save the lives or pain of others. This action may be more ethical than the action of not vaccinating due to personal risk. 

“Instead, maybe a guarantee that any negative results from the vaccine will be compensated by the corporation/government. Any future health issues will be mitigated by the corporation/government.” 

What were your thoughts on this idea as a way to mitigate the concerns of the unvaccinated? This implementation would encourage those who are hesitant to obtain the vaccination, by alleviating the long term side effect worries.

A potentially strong argument you could use would be through criminology, those that break the law have some of their rights removed. This argument provides a strong backing to your claim. However, I think substantial scientific evidence is required to prove that the unvaccinated pose an extreme danger to the lives of the vaccinated. Do you think there is strong evidence, enough to convict the unvaccinated?

16 hours ago, Winston said:

There is a lot to unpack in this reply. I would rather compartmentalize it into the primary issues. 

I actually applaud you for getting the vaccination, you took a bold step. Like many others, we value the significance of taking a personal risk to potentially save the lives or pain of others. This action may be more ethical than the action of not vaccinating due to personal risk. 

“Instead, maybe a guarantee that any negative results from the vaccine will be compensated by the corporation/government. Any future health issues will be mitigated by the corporation/government.” 

What were your thoughts on this idea as a way to mitigate the concerns of the unvaccinated? This implementation would encourage those who are hesitant to obtain the vaccination, by alleviating the long term side effect worries.

A potentially strong argument you could use would be through criminology, those that break the law have some of their rights removed. This argument provides a strong backing to your claim. However, I think substantial scientific evidence is required to prove that the unvaccinated pose an extreme danger to the lives of the vaccinated. Do you think there is strong evidence, enough to convict the unvaccinated?

Not taking the vaccine is a bold step not taking it. 99% of new covid infections will be among unvaccinated people and close to 100% of deaths too. The vaccines have been tested on tens of thousands of people over months going through all necessary 3 phases and so far more than 7 months into mass vaccination, there has been less than one in a million death due to vaccination but millions of covid related deaths, All scientific data proven effectiveness of the vaccines.

THE SCIENCE IS CLEAR. VACCINES ARE BOTH SAFE AND EFFECTIVE. There will be always very rare exceptions and that is why no financial compensation can be provided. You may also be struck by lightening but you chances of getting killed by a car accident id by far more than being killed by a vaccine.

The future pandemic will be among unvaccinated population and it is possible that the virus may mutate in unvaccinated people and then vaccines become ineffective and then vaccinated people start dying too but for now that is just a theory but if it happens it will be unvaccinated people responsible for virus mutation and killing the vaccinated people. So much for their right to choose. Choosing to kill others like smoking in public which was considered as freedom of choice until many innocent bystanders started dying for law makers to take note. One was my secretary who never smoked but died of lung cancer because her husband was a smoker.

Vaccines have better our lives and our health and lengthen our life span by decades. Remember polio, smallpox, plague or black death or cholera killing hundreds of millions. Well they are history now thanks to vaccines and covid will be history too but unfortunately after many more millions die and all because some people abusing the right to choose.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

On 7/20/2021 at 3:02 PM, Winston said:

unnecessary. 

Our politicians have given big pharma globalists the go ahead and have been allowed to pump any vaccine crap that they want to into people's bodies without ever having to fear or face being sued over any damage done by their vaccines. If big pharma lost that protection they would cease trying to pump some experimental gene therapy like vaccines like this coivd vaccine into anyone's bodies. I believe that all of this push by big pharma to take the jab would come to an end if they could be sued. Our corrupt politicians and the lying media have also been accomplices and in the cover up in this crime against humanity. 

I have my fears that those that are refusing to be vaccinated are going to start to be treated as second class citizen's and outcasts and be denied the many services that they once took and used for granted. We will probably see a hell of a lot of discrimination to happen in the next few years against the non vaccinated.

Some European countries, like Italy as one, are already creating health passports that will allow the vaccinated people entry into venues while those not vaccinated will be denied access to venues. This is discrimination on a big scale. This must not be allowed to happen. Whatever happened to freedom of choice? ?

On 7/20/2021 at 8:04 PM, CITIZEN_2015 said:

As for long term side effects of vaccines IT IS VERY RARE but consider the fact that long term effects of covid on those who caught it or will catch it will be by far more devastating on lungs, hearts, kidneys and livers.

The pandemic has been devastating for everyone. We were promised that it will all end. The governments told us take it for a few more months for vaccination to complete and obey lockdown rules and we did. Now we will soon reach the stage that everyone who chooses to have the vaccine will have it. NO MORE BLOODY LOCKDOWNS. I WILL DISOBEY ANY MORE LOCKDOWNS.

I am vaccinated and I will be safe. I may be asymptomatic which means I may carry the virus but won't feel sick because I made the right choice. The future pandemic will be among unvaccinated people. It will be unvaccinated pandemic. None of my concern or business. 

THE SURGING CASES IN US IS 99.1 PERCENT AMONG UNVACCINATED PEOPLE AND IT MAY BE SAME IN THE FALL IN CANADA. Those 20% who chose to refuse and they will get sick and some may die but THAT WAS THEIR CHOICE. i WILL REFUSE ANY LOCKDOWN (which if we have it again in the fall it is because of those 20% refusing vaccines now) PREVENTING ME FROM DOING WHAT I NORMALLY DO. I WIILL REFUSE WEARING MASKS AND LOCKDOWNS. ENOUGH WITH PROMISES. WE HAVE BE PATIENT ENOUGH. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. 

You said that people who decide not to get vaccinated should be banned from leaving their homes? That would be something only a fascist would say. Are you a fascist? The vaccinated people are still getting the covid virus and maybe I have something now to fear from those vaccinated people who could give me the covid virus. Maybe vaccinated people are more of a danger to me than the non vaccinated, eh? And here I thought that those who took the covid vaccine shots were safe from ever catching covid? Woke up, fascist. 

Just what the hell are you all worried about anyways? Wasn't the whole idea and plan from the very beginning was that those who took the covid vaccines would now be safe from catching the dreaded covid virus? The vaccinated are still getting covid. HELLO!!

Now you are starting to make it appear as though taking the covid vaccine jab still does not protect vaccinated people like you any protection from catching covid from the non vaccinated people. Are you not trying to see that maybe there is something wrong with this covid picture yet? 

So, just what proof do you have that says that I could endanger and jeopardize your life by me not getting vaccinated? Is your only proof that you have of this BS is what you are reading and listening to from the MSM by chance? 

Maybe you are being lied to when you say that you believe that the reason for the surging cases in the US is because of the non vaccinated? Again, what proof do you have of this BS? Maybe it is those that have been vaccinated are the ones that are spreading the covid virus around. Hey, you never know. 

Sadly for you, fools like you will always be living in a world of fear and panic because you never bother to do your own homework and research about what is being told to you by your hero politicians and the lying media. You are one of those people who just prefer to just go along to get along and who do not want to be seen as trying to stir up the shit. 

Wimps and cowards are like that you know. LOL 

1 hour ago, taxme said:

You said that people who decide not to get vaccinated should be banned from leaving their homes? That would be something only a fascist would say. Are you a fascist? The vaccinated people are still getting the covid virus and maybe I have something now to fear from those vaccinated people who could give me the covid virus. Maybe vaccinated people are more of a danger to me than the non vaccinated, eh? And here I thought that those who took the covid vaccine shots were safe from ever catching covid? Woke up, fascist. 

Just what the hell are you all worried about anyways? Wasn't the whole idea and plan from the very beginning was that those who took the covid vaccines would now be safe from catching the dreaded covid virus? The vaccinated are still getting covid. HELLO!!

Now you are starting to make it appear as though taking the covid vaccine jab still does not protect vaccinated people like you any protection from catching covid from the non vaccinated people. Are you not trying to see that maybe there is something wrong with this covid picture yet? 

So, just what proof do you have that says that I could endanger and jeopardize your life by me not getting vaccinated? Is your only proof that you have of this BS is what you are reading and listening to from the MSM by chance? 

Maybe you are being lied to when you say that you believe that the reason for the surging cases in the US is because of the non vaccinated? Again, what proof do you have of this BS? Maybe it is those that have been vaccinated are the ones that are spreading the covid virus around. Hey, you never know. 

Sadly for you, fools like you will always be living in a world of fear and panic because you never bother to do your own homework and research about what is being told to you by your hero politicians and the lying media. You are one of those people who just prefer to just go along to get along and who do not want to be seen as trying to stir up the shit. 

Wimps and cowards are like that you know. LOL 

Fascist is the one who says his white race is in danger and judges people based on skin color and wishes to ban colored people and that is not me but you.

How can I get this into your thick scalp. We as vaccinated people are indeed protected from covid as we speak 99% of new cases and 100% of deaths are among unvaccinated people HOWEVER, THE DAMN VIRUS WILL MUTATE IN THE BODY OF UNVACCINATED PEOPLE AND VACCINES WILL BECOME INEFFECTIVE SO IN FUTURE EVEN VACCINATED PEOPLE WILL NOT HAVE FULL PROTECTION. AND YOU UNVACCINATED PEOPLE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR CONTINUED PANDEMIC, MANY FUTURE DEATHS IN VACCINATED PEOPLE AND LOSS OF JOBS AND FUTURE LOCKDOWNS AND ECONOMIC DOWNTURNS, UNLESS GOVERNMENTS FIND THA BALLS AND MAKE VACCINATIONS MANDATORY TO PROTECT LIVES LIKE BANNING DRUNK DRIVING OR PUBLIC SMOKING LAWS THOSE WHO REFUSE VACCINES MUST BE BANNED FROM LEAVING THEIR HOMES TO PUBLIC PLACES TO SAVE THE LIVES OF INNOCENT BYSTANDERS.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

On 7/21/2021 at 1:19 PM, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Not taking the vaccine is a bold step not taking it. 99% of new covid infections will be among unvaccinated people and close to 100% of deaths too. The vaccines have been tested on tens of thousands of people over months going through all necessary 3 phases and so far more than 7 months into mass vaccination, there has been less than one in a million death due to vaccination but millions of covid related deaths, All scientific data proven effectiveness of the vaccines.

Effectiveness of the vaccines is not a concern, I am confident the technology works well. I have used vaccine technology many times, selling the idea of vaccine effectiveness is not required.

THE SCIENCE IS CLEAR. VACCINES ARE BOTH SAFE AND EFFECTIVE. There will be always very rare exceptions and that is why no financial compensation can be provided. You may also be struck by lightening but you chances of getting killed by a car accident id by far more than being killed by a vaccine.

Can you explain why no medical/financial compensation can be provided? Who is more important peoples health or corporate welfare? Who becomes liable for any rare exceptions? 

The odds of dying in a plane crash are around 5 million to 1. If airlines were protected from any lawsuits or liability for the plane crash causing harm, I doubt the public would buy flight tickets unless the benefits were worth the substantial risk. The same argument applies to the vaccine, yes the chance that severe problems occur is low, but since there is no ability to seek  compensation, the risk to vaccinate becomes incredibly high. For some this risk is too high compared to potentially getting the virus, which statistically has low known health risk.

The future pandemic will be among unvaccinated population and it is possible that the virus may mutate in unvaccinated people and then vaccines become ineffective and then vaccinated people start dying too but for now that is just a theory but if it happens it will be unvaccinated people responsible for virus mutation and killing the vaccinated people. So much for their right to choose. Choosing to kill others like smoking in public which was considered as freedom of choice until many innocent bystanders started dying for law makers to take note. One was my secretary who never smoked but died of lung cancer because her husband was a smoker.

"So much for their right to choose." - This is assuming those that choose not to take the vaccine are choosing to kill others. However you need to prove that they have intent and that specifically their action absolutely without a doubt leads to the killing others. This requires detailed evidence, that again I ask to be produced.

Your attitude towards casually denying people rights is concerning. History warns us about denying the rights of minorities for the greater good. In fact this ideology occurred in Germany not too long ago. It is something that we should never repeat. 

To recap, I am suggesting to find a medium, where both the pro-vaccinators and the pro-choice can agree and move forward. This would lead to a resolution and an end to the rules you despise.

3 hours ago, taxme said:

I have my fears that those that are refusing to be vaccinated are going to start to be treated as second class citizen's and outcasts and be denied the many services that they once took and used for granted. We will probably see a hell of a lot of discrimination to happen in the next few years against the non vaccinated.

Some European countries, like Italy as one, are already creating health passports that will allow the vaccinated people entry into venues while those not vaccinated will be denied access to venues. This is discrimination on a big scale. This must not be allowed to happen. Whatever happened to freedom of choice? ?

There tends to be few loud extremists, however most of the vaccinated are respectful of personal choice. I do agree that If these loud extremists are constantly presented as the social norm, we may begin to see the unvaccinated labelled as the untouchables or worse. Fascist ideologies have no place in our system. 

I think social pressures towards vaccinations are reasonable, people can have their opinion. Legal or governmental pressures are not. 

Although I think the objective of total vaccination is one of sustainability, not enough information or concern is presented to the hesitant unvaccinated.

How could the unvaccinated be motivated to receive the vaccine? What evidence or compensation would be required to ensure safety?     

5 hours ago, Winston said:

Effectiveness of the vaccines is not a concern, I am confident the technology works well. I have used vaccine technology many times, selling the idea of vaccine effectiveness is not required.

Can you explain why no medical/financial compensation can be provided? Who is more important peoples health or corporate welfare? Who becomes liable for any rare exceptions? 

Because everybody who dies after receiving vaccines, their family will be crying fool and demand millions of dollars in compensation even though overwhelming majority of them would have died anyways of natural causes but many relatives would be suing vaccine manufacturing companies may have to pay billions in compensation and they go bankrupt so no one dare to do research and manufacture vaccines and safe lives in future anymore.  Deaths directly related to vaccines are very very rare and the risk is by far far less than covid virus.

The odds of dying in a plane crash are around 5 million to 1. If airlines were protected from any lawsuits or liability for the plane crash causing harm, I doubt the public would buy flight tickets unless the benefits were worth the substantial risk. The same argument applies to the vaccine, yes the chance that severe problems occur is low, but since there is no ability to seek  compensation, the risk to vaccinate becomes incredibly high. For some this risk is too high compared to potentially getting the virus, which statistically has low known health risk.

People would have still bought tickets to fly even without compensation. So how did you expect them to travel between continents? Walk? Drive or riding horses? But that is a totally unrelated example. In case of plane crash it is clear that the death is caused by a crash so people who fly a plane but die a month later of say heart attack cannot sue the airline company. In the case of vaccines there is NO CLEAR line. Anyone dying of anything after receiving vaccines can claim that it was the vaccine which kills them and demand billions. You are using totally bad analogy and sadly you are not even aware of it yourself.

"So much for their right to choose." - This is assuming those that choose not to take the vaccine are choosing to kill others. However you need to prove that they have intent and that specifically their action absolutely without a doubt leads to the killing others. This requires detailed evidence, that again I ask to be produced.

Your attitude towards casually denying people rights is concerning. History warns us about denying the rights of minorities for the greater good. In fact this ideology occurred in Germany not too long ago. It is something that we should never repeat. 

I told you, freedom and right to choose in the past have caused sufferings and many death. For the same reason that we banned drunk driving and smoking in public places after millions of innocents died from them. YOUR RIGHTS END WHEN YOU INFRINGE UPON OTHER PEOPLE'S RIGHT TO SAFETY ANF GOOD HEALTH. You have no right to become a carrier of the virus and a factory for its mutation to kill others because you feel it is your right to refuse vaccines.

To recap, I am suggesting to find a medium, where both the pro-vaccinators and the pro-choice can agree and move forward. This would lead to a resolution and an end to the rules you despise.

My response was clearly about the safety of vaccines. I suggest you read my post again.

Because everybody who dies after receiving vaccines, their family will be crying fool and demand millions of dollars in compensation even though overwhelming majority of them would have died anyways of natural causes but many relatives would be suing vaccine manufacturing companies and they may have to pay billions in compensation and they go bankrupt so no one dares to do research and manufacture vaccines and save lives in future anymore.  Deaths directly related to vaccines are very very rare and the risk is by far far less than covid virus.

People would have still bought tickets to fly even without compensation. So how did you expect them to travel between continents? Walk? Drive or riding horses? But that is a totally unrelated example. In case of plane crash it is clear that the death is caused by a crash so people who fly a plane but die a month later of say heart attack cannot sue the airline company. In the case of vaccines there is NO CLEAR line. Anyone dying of anything after receiving vaccines can claim that it was the vaccine which killed them and demand billions. You are using totally bad analogy and sadly you are not even aware of it yourself.

I told you, freedom and right to choose in the past have caused sufferings and many death. For the same reason that we banned drunk driving and smoking in public places after millions of innocents died from them. YOUR RIGHTS END WHEN YOU INFRINGE UPON OTHER PEOPLE'S RIGHT TO SAFETY ANF GOOD HEALTH. You have no right to become a carrier of the virus and a factory for its mutation and then present yourself in public places and breath or cough in the same air and then infect others and kill some because you feel it is your right to refuse vaccines.

There is no compromise. People who refuse vaccines must have a lot of restrictions placed in front of them for the sake of health and safety of others. because they become a carrier of the virus and a factory for mutation of the virus. For the same reason that we banned drunk driving and smoking in the public we should restrict unvaccinated people in sensitive public places like health organizations, schools, long term or elderly care facilities and places where vulnerable people may be.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

Evidence that vaccination actually enhances the virus ability to mutate and makes you more of a threat, should you still get covid.

“If you’re vaccinated and have a breakthrough positive case, you want to limit your exposure to others so that we can limit the capacity that the viral variants have both to spread and to continue to mutate,” Gonsenhauser says.

What you should do if you or someone you know is fully vaccinated but tests positive for Covid anyway

,and to substantiate my outlandish claims,

still available from the before-time, 2018:

Vaccines Are Pushing Pathogens to Evolve

But hey, you people go right ahead and fill yer boots, fill yer boots...

;)