Many defenseless civilians killed in Israeli brutal attacks and Arab retaliations.

19 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

And if Hamas or anything like that is what we're calling "Palestinian" the demand would be leave or die...in fact...don't bother leaving.

but that is Israel's fault

they are the oppressor

Israel should not be allowed to defend itself and their citizens

they should just lay down and die

and kiss Hamas ass before they do

and even if they did

all subsequent bad things that happened to Palestinians would still be blamed on Israel and the Jews

Jewish Men Bad

nothing ridiculous about holding this position

it's simply being pro-defenseless civilian yo

if you oppose this position, it's because you want defenseless civilians to be killed

not because you have at least a tiny shred of common sense and aren't a complete moron

/sarcasm

Edited by Yzermandius19

2 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

You forgot to say Sieg Heil! because you presented the same ideology against different people though. Yeah do to others what Hitler did to you or your parents/grandparents. So if bombing the ^^^^ out of them did not kill all of them will you gas them in chambers too?

The few recent posts by the two doggies tells a lot about Israel backers and the  hate they carry against some specific groups, even defenseless women and children.

I understand that you'd either like this to go on forever or you'd like to see Arab terrorists rewarded. I say the Israelis end this by destroying Hamas...and destroying Hezbollah and the PLO if they want to go. Do you have some particular fondness for these groups I should be aware of? 

Edited by DogOnPorch

The Gaza Strip has been around since the end of the 48 war...it was bloody Egyptian. Only after the Six Day War of 1967 did these magical Palestinians appear. Had the Arabs WON their planed invasion of Israel, there'd be zero talk of Palestinians.

Might I also remind the pro-Arabs here that the PLO tried to takeover Jordan in 1970...such nice folks.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_September

Jordan knew what to do with them...4,000 dead "Palestinians" and their Syrian buddies. But, Citizen has never heard about that...nor does he care to.

8 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

I understand that you'd either like this to go on forever or you'd like to see Arab terrorists rewarded. I say the Israelis end this by destroying Hamas...and destroying Hezbollah and the PLO if they want to go. Do you have some particular fondness for these groups I should be aware of? 

That is another lie. Yeah I like them enough so that I wish these groups to be bombed out of their  existence too and sent to hell where they belong especially  the first two groups Hezbollah and Hamas you mentioned but not if the cost includes civilians caught in between and getting killed.

1 minute ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

That is another lie. Yeah I like them enough so that I wish these groups to be bombed out of their  existence too and sent to hell where they belong especially  the first two groups Hezbollah and Hamas you mentioned but not if the cost includes civilians caught in between and getting killed.

Right...and with that attitude, we'd still be fighting WW2...rather unsuccessfully I might add. 

You cater to terrorists at your peril. They are not your friends...that includes those that voted for Hamas...those innocent civilians you so admire.

17 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Which part of it you don't understand that all those women and children killed by Israel's strong army are not Hamas members or even supporting Hamas and are innocent people caught in the middle? I am also not sure their motto is kill the Jew but I do know they wish to destroy state of Israel and take what they see as their land by force.

While I'm sure not all of them support the terrorist government they elected, how do YOU know which ones do and which ones do not support it?  You don't.

The general population voluntarily elected a known terrorist group to govern.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

I am also not sure their motto is kill the Jew

It is.  Read their government Charter/Covenent.  It's very explicit about killing the Jews and taking over Israel and making it an Islamic state.

One side here does not want peace.

I don't have anything against the Palestinians

my niece is dating a Palestinian, and I like the kid

he is upset about the IDF laying a beat down on Gaza

but I tell him to his face, bro, if they launch indiscriminate rocket attacks on the Israelis from Gaza, you got no case

moreover I point out that Hamas is not even in a war against Tel Aviv here

Hamas is in a war against Fatah for control of the Palestinian diaspora

they are not attacking the Israelis in the interests of the civilians, it's a power play to gain leverage against Fatah

unfortunately for the Gazans, Iran has taken Gaza over to be its proxy against Israel

the civilians in Gaza are being used as human shields by the Iranian Quds Force and their Hamas proxies

at which point, the Quds Force & Hamas are responsible for the fate of those civilians

it is a war crime to use civilians as human shields, but that crime is being committed by Hamas not Israel

Israel pulls out all the stops to protect the lives of Israeli civilians, while adhering closely to the laws of armed conflict

Hamas goes out of its way to get Palestinian civilians killed, to make them martyrs for the Iranian cause

there is no moral equivalence

Israel is the light of civilization, Hamas is the forces of darkness, regardless of your opinion as to Zionism

So based on logic presented here by a few pro-Israel lobbyists or supporters because the likely majority of people in Gaza have elected Hamas into government (yeah I am sure that too was a democratic election in that land of hate), then they deserve to be bombed and killed. With the same logic the bombed civilians who lost loved ones or Hamas fighters can also kill Israeli civilians because they elected Israeli government into power. What an idiotic logic. The law of jungle rules.

22 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

The law of jungle rules.

international law & the laws of armed conflict are adhered to by Israel

the Palestinians operate in direct contravention of those laws

that's the only law that applies, that's the law which puts the Palestinians in the dock under the air strikes

the highest law in the land is United Nations Article 51,  right to self defence

it supersedes all other laws except for the Hague Convention articles of war in terms of conducting operations

since the Palestinians don't follow the law, they are not protected by it

unlawful combatants have no privileges under the law whatsoever

they are not even protected by Geneva so long as they are launching rockets indiscriminately from behind human shields

Israel actually far exceeds its obligations under the law by treating the Palestinians as lawful combatants at all

the law is of course to Israel's advantage

but that is entirely by design, written into the law

Israel is the duly recognized Westphalian nation state

member of the UN General Assembly with lawful governance & diplomatic relations

Gaza is not a country.  Hamas is not a recognized state.

It's an unrecognized entity without state privileges

so the law as written deems the Gazans to be "bandits" in effect

unlawful combatants attacking a nation state

ultimately the law entitles Isreal to crush them mercilessly if need be

it's like if the Mohawks started launching rockets at Toronto

the law does not bind Canada to lose that war, nor surrender

once you start shooting rockets at a recognized nation state, they can take the gloves off

Edited by Dougie93

48 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

So based on logic presented here by a few pro-Israel lobbyists or supporters because the likely majority of people in Gaza have elected Hamas into government (yeah I am sure that too was a democratic election in that land of hate), then they deserve to be bombed and killed. With the same logic the bombed civilians who lost loved ones or Hamas fighters can also kill Israeli civilians because they elected Israeli government into power. What an idiotic logic. The law of jungle rules.

Correct. Hamas needs to be eliminated along with any other terrorist group in the region. It is a shame that the people you support have zero regard for civilians. But, honestly, that isn't an issue for you...really. It's just the leverage that Hamas wants and you eagerly follow in their footsteps.

Oh noes! Dead children!

Well...who the heck put them next to Hamas's rockets? Israel??

You're a stooge for Hamas & friends...

The 13th Waffen SS...blowing-up airliners...hijacking cruise ships...the Final Solution...Black September. All things your dear Palestinians have been involved in. Murder is their calling card. 

Civilians? Where do you think Hamas men come from? Under cabbage leaves?

according to the law, those shooting rockets from populated areas are responsible for any civilians killed as a result

you launch a rocket from a city, then the opponent shoots back at your rockets, you are liable for anybody killed insitu

so the Palestinian collateral non combatant deaths are the fault of Hamas according to the law

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

according to the law, those shooting rockets from populated areas are responsible for any civilians killed as a result

you launch a rocket from a city, then the opponent shoots back at your rockets, you are liable for anybody killed insitu

so the Palestinian collateral non combatant deaths are the fault of Hamas according to the law

If I fire a Grad rocket or bigger at your house, I fully expect you'll come on over and bludgeon me with a hammer. And rightly so.

1 minute ago, DogOnPorch said:

If I fire a Grad rocket or bigger at your house, I fully expect you'll come on over and bludgeon me with a hammer. And rightly so.

furthermore the Palestinians firing the rockets have publicly declared that they are in an alliance with Iran

the law then provides Israel with the broadest possible authorities under the laws of armed conflict

it's an undeclared unlawful war upon Israel conducted by a third party

Iran is at that point responsible for all deaths in the conflict as the unlawful aggressor

Just now, Dougie93 said:

furthermore the Palestinians firing the rockets have publicly declared that they are in an alliance with Iran

the law then provides Israel with the broadest possible authorities under the laws of armed conflict

it's an undeclared unlawful war upon Israel conducted by a third party

Iran is at that point responsible for all deaths in the conflict as the unlawful aggressor

We all know the story: the advice these pro-Arab types have for Jews is to not put up a fuss when the trains come.

Anything the Jews could do to defend themselves against another genocide is, well...not conducive to Hamas's and other's goals. Thus it is wrong to fight back when attacked.

3 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

We all know the story: the advice these pro-Arab types have for Jews is to not put up a fuss when the trains come.

Anything the Jews could do to defend themselves against another genocide is, well...not conducive to Hamas's and other's goals. Thus it is wrong to fight back when attacked.

technically, at this point, the law says the United Nations Security Council is bound to intervene on Israel's behalf

Iran is conducting an illegal war against Israel, the law says the UNSC is bound to defend Isreal from that

realpolitik that's not going to happen, but de jure ; that is what the law says

Just now, Dougie93 said:

technically, at this point, the law says the United Nations Security Council is bound to intervene on Israel's behalf

Iran is conducting an illegal war against Israel, the law says the UNSC is bound to defend Isreal from that

realpolitik that's not going to happen, but de jure ; that is what the law says

The corrupt UN is dominated by the 57 nation voting block of Islamic nations that pretty much want every Israeli dead...if not every Jew. Not to be trusted...or bothered with.

3 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

The corrupt UN is dominated by the 57 nation voting block of Islamic nations that pretty much want every Israeli dead...if not every Jew. Not to be trusted...or bothered with.

but it gives Israel carte blanche under the law

like people invoke the law, but at this point, we are back to Munich

if the international community will not defend Israel ?

Israel is within its rights under Article 51 to go to total war of national survival, up to and including use of nuclear weapons

if those rockets were being fired from Mexico into Texas, obviously the United States would wipe Iran off the map

45 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

You're a stooge for Hamas & friends...

You maybe surprised to learn that it is you and your kind that are playing right into the hands of Hamas and other Arab terrorists. They feed on hate and every time that Israel bombs and kills civilians caught in crossfire they create hate and more Hamas supporters and soldiers. There is so much hate in this thread (like you saying about bombing the fuck out of Arabs) that the devil is dancing in hell.