Do you believe that Jesus really existed ?

15 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Though Jesus understands all languages, He NEVER embraced liberalese. Show me in the scriptures where he opposes capitalism and argues for socialized medicine and the welfare state. 

He chucked the money lenders out of the temple.

He brought Lazarus back to life, and cured someone's blindness too, if I remember correctly. 

I saw no reference to a bill.

And if the feeding of the five thousand is not an endorsement of the welfare state, I really can't imagine what would be.

1 hour ago, bcsapper said:

He chucked the money lenders out of the temple.

He brought Lazarus back to life, and cured someone's blindness too, if I remember correctly. 

I saw no reference to a bill.

And if the feeding of the five thousand is not an endorsement of the welfare state, I really can't imagine what would be.

Yes, because temples are sacred. He would've done the same thing to abortion activists and climate scare disciples. 

He sure did. He used the power of God to perform miracles. What He didn't do is raise a communist government. 

He paid certain bills through His Atonement, which is at the spiritual level, not temporal. 

See, you view the scriptures through the lens of a Godless Marxist, and that is NEVER advisable. ;)

Edited by Deluge

10 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Yes, because temples are sacred. He would've done the same thing to abortion activists and climate scare disciples. 

He sure did. He used the power of God to perform miracles. What He didn't do is raise a communist government. 

He paid certain bills through His Atonement, which is at the spiritual level, not temporal. 

See, you view the scriptures through the lens of a Godless Marxist, and that is NEVER advisable. ;)

I was talking about billing for his services with Lazarus and the blind fellow.  He obviously believes in socialized medicine.

I view the scriptures through the lens of a lapsed Catholic.

1 hour ago, bcsapper said:

I was talking about billing for his services with Lazarus and the blind fellow.  He obviously believes in socialized medicine.

I view the scriptures through the lens of a lapsed Catholic.

Jesus was in the business of saving souls, not creating communist regimes. 

Communism is about government control and has nothing to do with Jesus Christ. 

The lens of a lapsed catholic/communist. 

Edited by Deluge

4 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Jesus wasn't looking for money; governments are, and sometimes all of it. 

Communism is about government control and has nothing to do with Jesus Christ. 

The lens of a lapsed catholic/communist. 

I don't know why you keep bringing up communism.  Is that some sort of catch all term for anyone who disagrees with you?

I would never have accused Jesus of outright communism, but from your apparent definition of the term, I daresay he was.

11 minutes ago, herbie said:

You just noticing that? Communism/leftism stands for anything they don't like, they have no clue what it actually means.
Same as you can read their posts and they'll check every box under 'definition of fascism' yet they'll deny it at the top of their lungs and claim you are the fascist.

I have noticed that, yes.  I was just curious about how he could reconcile his view of what a communist is with the generally accepted religious views of what Jesus used to get up to.

I don't see much difference.

18 hours ago, bcsapper said:

He sure sounds like a lefty to me.

I think Jesus to be mostly a myth, but as to his position, I think his pending Armageddon shows that that immoral P R who will kill instead of cure, --- when scriptures have him saying he will cure instead of kill, puts him on the far right.

You are correct that he belongs on the left. 

Regards

DL

Edited by French Patriot

16 hours ago, Deluge said:

Where's the hate? 

Equality is downsizing religions, as parents refuse to downsize their love for an LGBTQ+ or female child.

Premise ---

Parents want to love their LGBTQ+ kids without prejudice or negative discrimination.

I see Christianity and all religiosity shrinking. Churches closing, etc, while new Temples and Mosques of the wisdom seeking genre, --- as opposed to God seeker, --- are popping up to replace the God seeker religions.

This intelligent trend is to put humans and universality and inclusion over the Gods we have created, --- is nice to see as it returns us to a modernized version of the ancient and better days.

Demographics and stats are clear that the God religions of today will either have to adapt to a more secular view, --- and especially stop preaching --- that a parent has to downsize their love for a LGBTQ+ child.

Gnostic Christianity and Laïcité are the future, as we already disavow such vile evil.

We curse words like --- and the men are a degree above them [women] and he will rule over you  [women], etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJvktEcf87A

Regards
DL

19 hours ago, Deluge said:

You know even less now than when we started. How can this be?

Prove that God DOESN'T exist. 

Nice deflection away from the immoral position you have taken.

Go away now as you are not worth my time as your apologetics are childish and garbage.

I get Moral Cowards like you to run away all the time.

Regards

DL

39 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Jesus represents personal responsibility versus state authority. The state is a human construct under satanic influence.

Satan is more moral and good than Yahweh/Jesus.

I rather like her.

Without her to educate Adam, he would have remained as bright as a  brick and would have never reproduced.

Regards

DL

5 hours ago, French Patriot said:

????

Enjoy it, stupid.

Your Exusultet hymn tells you why Adam's sin is named a happy fault and necessary to God's plan.

Let's see if you even have the I Q to get why.

Regards

DL

It IS necessary. 

Look, I get that a stunted pervert like you doesn't get eternal progression, but there is no way we could have progressed until Adam and Eve bit into that apple. 

What else would you like me teach you?

Best, 

Deluge. 

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, French Patriot said:

Nice deflection away from the immoral position you have taken.

Go away now as you are not worth my time as your apologetics are childish and garbage.

I get Moral Cowards like you to run away all the time.

Regards

DL

There is no deflection, and there's certainly no running away. lol

You can't prove that God DOESN'T exist yet your cyber mouth keeps flapping. 

Are you going to drum up some proof or just stand there babbling mindless drivel?

Best, 

Deluge

Who said to not put other Gods above him.

He thinks there are other Gods, but I am not surprised that you do not believe him.

Regards

DL

He meant that figuratively. lol

When God speaks of other gods, he speaks of the idols that pervert heathens constructed on their own.

Best, 

Deluge.

Equality is downsizing religions, as parents refuse to downsize their love for an LGBTQ+ or female child.

Premise ---

Parents want to love their LGBTQ+ kids without prejudice or negative discrimination.

I see Christianity and all religiosity shrinking. Churches closing, etc, while new Temples and Mosques of the wisdom seeking genre, --- as opposed to God seeker, --- are popping up to replace the God seeker religions.

This intelligent trend is to put humans and universality and inclusion over the Gods we have created, --- is nice to see as it returns us to a modernized version of the ancient and better days.

Demographics and stats are clear that the God religions of today will either have to adapt to a more secular view, --- and especially stop preaching --- that a parent has to downsize their love for a LGBTQ+ child.

Gnostic Christianity and Laïcité are the future, as we already disavow such vile evil.

We curse words like --- and the men are a degree above them [women] and he will rule over you  [women], etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJvktEcf87A

Regards
DL

"Equality" does not mean LGBTQ+ dictating over Christians. 

Degenerates will either have to give religion its space or they may start a war. 

You don't want to start a war, do you?

Best, 

Deluge. 

• Sad 1