The Trump Second Impeachment Thread

40 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Did they?  I could be wrong about this, because I wasn't watching or reading CNN at the time.  Did they ever call him a gentle giant without a reference, or putting the phrase in quotation marks?

Same with Floyd.  I have no idea, but I would like to see it.

Yes, they commonly referred to him as the gentle giant.

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

Yes, they commonly referred to him as the gentle giant.

Please provide a reference where they did so without a qualifier.  I'm not saying you're wrong, I would just like to see it. 

4 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Yes, a year after they showed the video/reported what was said, in article where they put the other side of the story too. 

There was only one side of the story presented in the CNN agitprop attempt at making Brown a hero martyr for the identity politic cause. 

And the DOJ report was just 6 months later. If CNN didn't want to be called liars perhaps they should have waited until the facts were in, or at least found more witnesses than Mike Brown's lying street thug Buddy. I hear the shop clerk Big Mike robbed and bullied was available for comment.

But in another most likely vain attempt to bring the thread back on topic and because I know what a fan you are of hearing both sides of the story, ;) here's the President's son giving his opinion on the Dem's second impeachment failure:

Honestly sapper, when you say "gentle giant" everyone in North America knows that you're initially referring to M Brown, and later, G Floyd.

It's clear that Fox News, Breitbart, Rebel News, etc weren't calling Brown or Floyd that, because those guys weren't gentle at all, and especially not when they were being lawfully arrested - which is the only time that really matters. Floyd actually robbed a pregnant woman at gunpoint and pointed the gun at her belly ffs. 

It's idiotic for me to have to chase this down and show it to you, because by this point you're either up to speed with a prominent event like this or you need to bow out. I'm not educating you from square 1.

Edited by WestCanMan

13 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

There was only one side of the story presented in the CNN agitprop attempt at making Brown a hero martyr for the identity politic cause. 

And the DOJ report was just 6 months later. If CNN didn't want to be called liars perhaps they should have waited until the facts were in, or at least found more witnesses than Mike Brown's lying street thug Buddy. I hear the shop clerk Big Mike robbed and bullied was available for comment.

But in another most likely vain attempt to bring the thread back on topic and because I know what a fan you are of hearing both sides of the story, ;) here's the President's son giving his opinion on the Dem's second impeachment failure:

Yeah, I don't care about your vain attempts.  My point is proven, I think.  CNN, like a lot of news outlets, has a bias.  Theirs is left leaning, and, I don't mind admitting, quite pronounced at times.

But they don't lie.  Not like those outlets that told you the election was rigged.

I'm not saying they don't make mistakes.  The Covington kid was a good example.  But they pay for those.

16 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Honestly sapper, when you say "gentle giant" everyone in North America knows that you're initially referring to M Brown, and later, G Floyd.

It's clear that Fox News, Breitbart, Rebel News, etc weren't calling Brown or Floyd that, because those guys weren't gentle at all, and especially not when they were being lawfully arrested - which is the only time that really matters. Floyd actually robbed a pregnant woman at gunpoint and pointed the gun at her belly ffs. 

It's idiotic for me to have to chase this down and show it to you, because by this point you're either up to speed with a prominent event like this or you need to bow out. I'm not educating you from square 1.

I didn't ask for an education, I asked for an example.  And I allowed how you were going above and beyond in your attempts to provide one.  I really appreciate the effort.

15 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Yeah, I don't care about your vain attempts.  My point is proven, I think. 

Which point is that? That you fear the actual topic of the thread or that the idea Michael Brown was some kind of hero was and still is a flat out propagandized lie?

CNN, the real faux news network that destroyed its own reputation with its breathless – and inane – ‘coverage” of the missing Malaysia Airlines flight early this year, lowered its standing even further Saturday when commentator Sally Kohn and three panelists raised their hands in the now-thoroughly debunked “hands up, don’t shoot” pose of the Michael Brown shooting protesters.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2014/12/14/cnn-draws-scathing-criticism-over-hands-up-display-a-parody-of-a-news-channel-165321/

Hands-Up-Dont-Shoot-574x323.jpg

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Which point is that? That you fear the actual topic of the thread or that the idea Michael Brown was some kind of hero was and still is a flat out propagandized lie?

Neither, but then, you know that.

I see why Progs don't like Steve Bannon. 

He says Trump might run for congress in 2022 to lead an impeachment against Biden.

Most likely a troll but a funny one. I chuckled.

He should run for the Senate and take McConnell's job. 

I hear Lara Trump is considering running for the Senate seat of her Father-in-laws other enemy in North Carolina.

That would be more fun. Two Trumps in the senate.

44 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2014/12/14/cnn-draws-scathing-criticism-over-hands-up-display-a-parody-of-a-news-channel-165321/

Hands-Up-Dont-Shoot-574x323.jpg

Certain lies are acceptable to be propagandized.  Ones that spark up civil and racial unrest are fine, and the victims of that are deemed irrelevant.  We saw that during the summer.  That’s why these people, especially in this forum have zero credibility.  They pick and choose their outrage based on who’s doing it.  It’s disgusting.  They’re the scum of the earth.

33 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

I didn't ask for an education, I asked for an example.  And I allowed how you were going above and beyond in your attempts to provide one.  I really appreciate the effort.

If you don't know who the gentle giant is then google it. I'm not here to educate you sapper.

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

You made the claim.  He asked you to provide a reference.  The onus is on you to substantiate your claim. We will be patiently waiting on you.

Pretty much all the RINO republicans that sided with Nancy on the impeachment are either being censured in their home state or it's in the works to do it.

Pretty sure at least a couple of them are up for re-election in the mid-terms. They're history whoever they are. Won't get past the primaries.

Edited by Infidel Dog

Here's one RINO we know has lost about a dozen votes we know of:

Rep. Adam Kinzinger has released a letter he alleges was sent to him by nearly a dozen family members shunning him over his vote to impeach former President Donald Trump for the second time.

https://nypost.com/2021/02/16/kinzinger-claims-family-shunned-him-for-trump-impeachment-vote/

6 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

I see why Progs don't like Steve Bannon. 

He says Trump might run for congress in 2022 to lead an impeachment against Biden.

Most likely a troll but a funny one. I chuckled.

He should run for the Senate and take McConnell's job. 

I hear Lara Trump is considering running for the Senate seat of her Father-in-laws other enemy in North Carolina.

That would be more fun. Two Trumps in the senate.

Most Americans don't like Steve Bannon because he is a crook, who has been embezzled for money laundering and wire fraud.

There is no way the GOP lets Trump run on their ticket for 2022, unless they want to get routed in the mid terms. He is free to run as a independent (which will probably never happen).

The GOP would never allow Trump to be senate leader from the GOP, as Trump nearly destroyed the party from 2016-20.

Lara Trump or any other Trump, has literally zero chance of winning a senate seat. The Trump name is synonymous with treason for the majority of the American population. It would be like Hitler running for a seat at the German parliament in 1950, if he was still alive.

No Trump will be in the senate. Donald Trump destroyed the family name, and is now widely regarded at the worst president in American history.

5 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Pretty much all the RINO republicans that sided with Nancy on the impeachment are either being censured in their home state or it's in the works to do it.

Pretty sure at least a couple of them are up for re-election in the mid-terms. They're history whoever they are. Won't get past the primaries.

Actually, I would be more concerned about the 43 Republicans who voted against impeachment. Their vote not to impeach Trump will come back to haunt them, especially when even a FOX News poll indicates 58% of Americans thought Trump should ahve been convicted:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-impeachment-poll-majority-conviction

10 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

None of the Senators that voted for Impeachment are worried about being primaried. They either just got elected or aren't running again. 

Many of the Representatives that voted for Impeachment are from Swing States. So they're biggest concern is from a General Election, not a Primary. Kinzinger would be one of them. 

1 hour ago, Infidel Dog said:

Editorially, Bizpac Review almost always favors the right. They also republish content from the factually Mixed Daily Caller.

Failed Fact Checks

Overall, we rate Bizpac Review Right Biased based on story selection and editorial position that almost always favor the right. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to the use of poor sources, misleading loaded language, and four failed fact checks. (10/19/16) Updated (D. Van Zandt 10/16/2021)

source: https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/bizpac-review/