The Trump Second Impeachment Thread

29 minutes ago, ray24 said:

Thanks for the look! 

Not much to add... only this one felt as you did with the above quote re: assimilation. Yet, a good time to dig further here. To travel to any "other" culture... as this one has, one is eager to learn and become apart of what is known within the culture... and what is presented as tradition etc. and to respect it.

For instance , to be invited into the parameters of another culture... one needs only to let it happen, to develop understanding, and the potential for unity, peace and insight. I have listened to trips that seem to have failed for a tourist and it is to the contrary. They did not want to partake in the offerings by the locals and allow a measure of acceptance and belonging. Simply, they should not have gone!

So...  as a migrant comes to a country they simply should be willing to do as the locals do... in good standing. Truthfully, anything else is a form of colonialism. Your response, is in tune that such matters have seldom been truly discussed. Maybe a time to start a new thread regarding... 

"Should" doesn't enter into the minds of religious zealots. 

Wherever they go their own religious principles are sacrosanct and everything else is blasphemy. 

8 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

It seems as though you're still completely ignorant of almost everything, you don't really need to watch any more tv or read any more articles.

How is this incriminating, exactly?

Do you remember when Antifa and BLM were attacking/rioting outside of a federal building for 100 days, including an attack where they cemented a door shut and tried to light the building on fire, and the mayor and governor refused to call the National Guard? Why the advanced timeline in this instance? Why is it measured in minutes instead of months? 

There were all kinds of riots in all kinds of cities where mayors and governors knew that businesses were going to be looted or burned, people and police would be assaulted and likely killed, and they refused to call the National Guard for months on end. 

AOC [paraphrasing]: "I was so afraid. I was terrified. I almost got killed". 

Uhhhh, yeah bitch. Americans felt that way for years and you did nothing. A lot of them actually did get killed or lost their home or their business. Why is it that you deserve protection while you're intentionally not protecting citizens, and you're busy talking about defunding their police?

The people who wanted so badly to defund police for everyone else are busy asking "WHY WEREN'T THERE MORE POLICE HERE TO PROTECT US????!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

The correct answer is "Suck it down losers, this is the exact scenario that YOU FORCED other Americans to deal with for years." 

1) The attack should never have happened, but 2) the scope of it is blown way out of proportion, and 3) I have no sympathy at all for the people who incited violence on their political opponents/police/their citizens for years, but are now acting like it was completely unacceptable when the violence came to their doorstep.

AOC is this guy:

Screen Shot 2021-02-11 at 7.55.21 AM.png

why do you keep bringing up BLM riots?  were those arrested during BLM riots defending themselves with "Pelosi told me to do it!", "AOC told me to do it!", "Michele told me to do it!" or "the dems paid me to do it!"... oops, no.

capitol insurrectionists are saying "Trump told me to do it"... every... one... of... them. hahahaa! they were screaming his name!

2 hours ago, godzilla said:

why do you keep bringing up BLM riots? 

Because the BLM riots are a nearly three year example of the Dems actively & overtly supporting rioting, looting, arson, vicious assaults against innocent civilians, violent assaults against thousands of police officers, the murders of innocent civilians, the assassinations of police officers and the violent takeover of sovereign American soil. 

Do you understand that much?

The rioting, which the Dems enthusiastically supported, cost billions of dollars in property damage, people's businesses were destroyed, communities were destroyed, and dozens of people were murdered. Then the Dems capped it off by saying that the answer was to "defund the police". Did you see how the Dems complained about a lack of protection for themselves when they were faced with a bit of danger? That's just another layer of the Demonrats' blatant hypocrisy which you're pretending not to see. "Cops for me but none for thee!"

The Dems are in no position to claim that 95 minutes of rioting was a serious crime after inciting rioting AND MURDER for 3 years. And don't forget, now that it's known that Sicknick didn't die from any kind of assault, there were no murders in the mostly peaceful protest at DC (unless you count the cop who murdered the unarmed girl).

The damage done by Dem-incited riots is larger than the damage done by the brief capitol riots by several orders of magnitude, and yet the cops didn't fire a single bullet at BLM and Antifa terrorists. 

were those arrested during BLM riots defending themselves with "Pelosi told me to do it!", "AOC told me to do it!", "Michele told me to do it!" or "the dems paid me to do it!"... oops, no.

They didn't have to defend themselves!

Their Dem politicians let them off the hook where they could, and bailed them out everywhere else. Kamala was right at the forefront. "OUR RIOTERS DO NOT BELONG IN JAIL!"

Where do you see trials for people who assaulted police officers? 2,000 cops were injured. 

Who's on the hook for $2B in property damage?

How many people have stood trial for murdering people during the riots? Is that publicized? Why not?

capitol insurrectionists are saying "Trump told me to do it"... every... one... of... them. hahahaa! they were screaming his name!

People do what they have to do in order to get back to their lives. What do you think would happen to someone who stood there and said: "The election was stolen!"? 

Hillary and the Dems did that for four years, but any conservative who says the same thing for one month is a terrorist!!!!!

The fact is that Trump told people to march peacefully. He wasn't some Obama/Harris type out doing his best to incite violence. Did you see Trump, at the height of the rioting, gleefully proclaiming: "The protests will not let up. They SHOULD NOT let up!" No, you did not. You saw him denounce the rioting on 3 separate occasions in just 95 minutes, not justifying and encouraging it. And yes godzilla, that it the absolute truth, right from your own link, so don't lie now. 

I keep illustrating for you, over and over, how Republicans have always said that rioting and looting is bad. Even when some of them were GOP supporters.

I keep illustrating for you, over and over, how Demonrats have always said that rioting and looting is a beautiful thing, even when it includes assaults on police officers and murder. There was just one brief, 95 minute exception the their golden rule.

I ask you godzilla, should the laws change for 95 minutes, or should they stay the same?

2 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

MASTERCLASS — Trump defense team should play this video on loop during the entire Senate hearing…

It's a good video, but very brief.

Honestly, they could do a ten-hour version of this, and go mont-by-month showing all the deaths and serious assaults that occurred, along with all the different ways that the Dems supported the rioting. It was constant.

4 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

It's a good video, but very brief.

Honestly, they could do a ten-hour version of this, and go mont-by-month showing all the deaths and serious assaults that occurred, along with all the different ways that the Dems supported the rioting. It was constant.

you just ignore that fact that BLM rioters were not shouting "we're doing this for democrats!", "we're doing this for Hillary!".

and yet the capitol rioters were yelling "we're doing this for Trump" and Trump did nothing. he refused to denounce the violence. to this day he refuses.

Edited by godzilla

2 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Who yelled at people to storm the capitol?

he didn't yell. he told people they were in danger if they did not act. he told them their way of life was in danger if they did not act.

and they acted. and he watched it and did nothing. and refused to denounce it. everyone knew that he could have stopped it and he didn't. they were watching his twitter feed. they were announcing it.

Edited by godzilla

1 minute ago, godzilla said:

you just ignore that fact that BLM rioters were not shouting "we're doing this for democrats!", "we're doing this for Hillary!".

and yet the capitol rioters were yelling "we're doing this for Trump" and Trump did nothing. he refused to denounce the violence. to this day he refuses.

You are just a complete and total liar godzilla.

Trump denounced the rioting 3 times during the 95 minutes that it lasted. 

he didn't yell. he told people they were in danger if they did not act. he told them their way of life was in danger if they did not act.

and they acted. and he watched it and did nothing. and refused to denounce it. everyone knew that he could have stopped it and he didn't.

Obama insinuated that Treyvon was killed because he was black. Do cops really kill kids for their skin colour?

BLM, the Dems and their MSM lackeys called cop-on-black violence 'genocidal'. What does genocidal mean to you? Does it require urgent, violent, action?  

Is genocide worse than a Demonrat government? (Yes, but not by as much as you think.) 

godzilla your posts are weak and rife with lies. You still need to acknowledge that:

-the Dems supported/incited rioting for almost 3 years

-the Dems let rioters out of jail or paid their bail

-the Dems called for defunding the police for the wee folk and then complained that there weren't enough police protecting the glorious Demonrats

-Trump did more to denounce rioting during the 95 minute riot at the capitol than the Dems did during the 3 years of murderous riots and vicious assaults that they incited

-At no point did Republicans ever flip-flop on their position against rioting, it was always considered bad. The Dems however did a complete 180 on the topic when their terrorist squads weren't in the majority

Can you find me an example of Fox News calling a known insurgent, who has a website devoted to insurgency, an 'activist'?

I defy you to find a video of a known insurgent yelling to an angry mob to "take senators and congressmen out" who then got a national platform to speak on Fox News. 

I can provide an example of that from CNN if you'd like.

Do you doubt me godzilla? Do you wanna call me out big guy? I can trade facts all day, while you are in the familiar position of once again having to lie to defend the Dems'/MSM narratives. 

Edited by WestCanMan

17 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Trump denounced the rioting 3 times during the 95 minutes that it lasted. 

pretty lame. come on... we all know whats going on. that was Trumps way of always trying to cover his ass. he knew how his followers would interpret it. he never once said that no one should touch legislators. he knew he had to bail the police officers out. the capitol was being attacked and he couldn't go on live tv and demand they stop immediately? he never demanded they stop... he suggested the be peaceful. he suggested no violence. IT WAS IN HIS NAME. he should have gone on live tv, demanded it stop and tell them he was authorizing troops immediately.

no, IT WAS IN HIS NAME. and he fomented the lie. he wears it.

TWO tweets! ONE video! hilarious.

Edited by godzilla

Just now, godzilla said:

pretty lame. come on... we all know whats going on. that was Trumps way of always trying to cover his ass. he knew how his followers would interpret it. he never once said that no one should touch legislators. he knew he had to bail the police officers out. the capitol was being attacked and he couldn't go on live tv and demand they stop immediately? he never demanded they stop... he suggested the be peaceful. he suggested no violence. IT WAS IN HIS NAME. he should have gone on live tv, demanded it stop and tell them he was authorizing troops immediately.

TWO tweets! ONE video! hilarious.

Two tweets and one video in just 95 minutes.

Can you find obama's two tweets and one video from the last [nearly] 3 years of dem-inspired violence? Because I can find video of kamala harris and michelle obama glorifying 'protests' when the protests were known to turn into riots, and people were known to be killed there. 

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

Two tweets and one video in just 95 minutes.

Can you find obama's two tweets and one video from the last [nearly] 3 years of dem-inspired violence? Because I can find video of kamala harris and michelle obama glorifying 'protests' when the protests were known to turn into riots, and people were known to be killed there. 

more "whataboutism". if it can proven that Harris, Obama or anyone else incited violence then they should hang too. period.

the capitol of the country is being ransacked so that a tyrant can take power by force! TWO tweets! ONE video! hahahha!

more "whataboutism". if it can proven that Harris, Obama or anyone else incited violence then they should hang too. period.

Now that you know they did it, why aren't you angry?

the capitol of the country is being ransacked so that a tyrant can take power by force! TWO tweets! ONE video! hahahha!

You just sound insane now. 

6 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

This one from Tucker's worth a view for a real world version of what is and isn't known about what happened at the Capitol Building on January 6.

Tucker: Why are Democrats lying about how Capitol riot started?

"so what does all of this mean, well we're not sure"! hahahaa!

i love Tucker. in this video he completely avoids the fact that rioters entered the capitol violently to overthrow the democratic election. he's constantly trying to paint the insurrection as something not so bad. so what does all of this mean? well, we're not sure! hahaha!

31 minutes ago, godzilla said:

She feels she'll save her political rear-end by siding with the Democrats.

Of course, you love her now...you hated her previously...as did all thieving Democrat supporters. But you love her now as she's a turn-coat...a traitor to her cause. And that's something you understand.