Will the Trump Tax Scandal Hurt Him?

Just now, Boges said:

It's the US that pays more on the military than all other allies combined. 

Perhaps if Trump really wanted to tamp down on wars in the world, he'd have cut defence spending. 

So which wars would you like to see America involved in again?

2 minutes ago, Boges said:

This is egregious thread drift. Should I report?  

Glad to see you can't defend Trump on his shitty financial abilities. 

You can be Karen all you like...Karen.

So...which war would you like to see America fight for you first?

Just now, DogOnPorch said:

You can be Karen all you like...Karen.

So...which war would you like to see America fight for you first?

Name calling, you're a treasure trove of breaking forum rules. 

I said in previous posts that the US military engagement doesn't factor into my opposition of Trump. 

But feel free to support someone that's admitted he gets along better with Brutal dictators instead of democratically elected leaders. 

4 minutes ago, Boges said:

Name calling, you're a treasure trove of breaking forum rules. 

I said in previous posts that the US military engagement doesn't factor into my opposition of Trump. 

But feel free to support someone that's admitted he gets along better with Brutal dictators instead of democratically elected leaders. 

Run along and report me...Karen.

Now which war was it that you want America to fight for you first? Is that too difficult a question?

Edited by DogOnPorch

1 hour ago, DogOnPorch said:

Let me guess...Russia, Russia, Russia???

According to his own sons, yes. They've both said that after his last series of bankruptcies they couldn't get bank loans and investors stayed away. Only the oligarchs of Russia and Ukraine were willing to help them out.

Which is probably why Steve Bannon said that it wasn't the collusion which would get him but the money laundering.

1 minute ago, Argus said:

According to his own sons, yes. They've both said that after his last series of bankruptcies they couldn't get bank loans and investors stayed away. Only the oligarchs of Russia and Ukraine were willing to help them out.

Which is probably why Steve Bannon said that it wasn't the collusion which would get him but the money laundering.

Then you've got him cold. Call the police...wait...you'd prefer to defund the police.

How many people willingly pay more in income taxes than they are legally obligated to pay?

Would you rather pay no taxes or better yet get a tax return? All done legally within existing tax laws of course.

I don't think this latest news, even if it's true will change the minds of Trump supporters or haters.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ironstone said:

How many people willingly pay more in income taxes than they are legally obligated to pay?

Would you rather pay no taxes or better yet get a tax return? All done legally within existing tax laws of course.

I don't think this latest news, even if it's true will change the minds of Trump supporters or haters.

This supposed "blockbuster" NYTimes Trump Tax return story doesn't even rise to the explosive level of a fizzy drink.

Remember in the Trump vs Hillary debate Clinton made the 'Trump paid O taxes claim' and Trump replied, "That just means I'm smart."

Eve of debate tax story smears didn't work in 2016. Won't work this time.

9 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

Then you've got him cold. Call the police...wait...you'd prefer to defund the police.

First, I've made my opinions made on on the likes of ANTIFA and defund the police on this site numerous times, so I'm not sure where your head is at in dropping that one in here.

Second, are you going to say his sons were lying?

Third, you're not acting like someone who just prefers Trump, with all his flaws over those idiot Dems any more. You're acting like a member of the Trump cult outraged that anyone would dare to insult your God.

9 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

Like Argus pays more than he owes...you know...fairness.

I evidently pay one hell of a lot more than Trump does. But I guess you don't have any issue with super rich guys dodging the need to pay taxes.

11 minutes ago, Argus said:

First, I've made my opinions made on on the likes of ANTIFA and defund the police on this site numerous times, so I'm not sure where your head is at in dropping that one in here.

Second, are you going to say his sons were lying?

Third, you're not acting like someone who just prefers Trump, with all his flaws over those idiot Dems any more. You're acting like a member of the Trump cult outraged that anyone would dare to insult your God.

Antifa/BLM ain't working for Trump.

• Like 1

The White House just announced that Trump and Melania tested positive for COVID.

I can't wait to see how his supporters spin this, given how his mishandling of the pandemic has caused the deaths of over 200,000 Americans.  This is the virus he called a hoax and he promised the pandemic would be over months ago.

US has one of the worst leaders in the world right now.