Restrictions: You can fly across but you can't drive across

On 9/25/2020 at 10:24 PM, August1991 said:

Can anyone explain this to me?

Because you live in a country that is full of politically correct politicians that are totally screwed up in the head. Our politicians are a bunch of buffoons and totally clueless when it comes to knowing or doing anything that makes any sense anymore. They just go along with the status quo. If the apple is the fruit of the day then that is the fruit that they will eat that day.  All they think about is power and glory and look forward to a nice pension one day.  You are the last person that they could care about. :unsure: 

• 2 months later...
On 10/8/2020 at 3:52 PM, taxme said:

Because you live in a country that is full of politically correct politicians that are totally screwed up in the head. Our politicians are a bunch of buffoons and totally clueless...

Taxme,

I'm not certain which country and which politicians.

But other than Quantic(?) Mechanics, I'm curious why I can fly to Las Vegas but I can't drive to New Hampshire. 

21 hours ago, August1991 said:

Taxme,

But other than Quantic(?) Mechanics, I'm curious why I can fly to Las Vegas but I can't drive to New Hampshire. 

Or why so many people are now allowed to drive their vehicles across the border like some of those so called essential workers, truck drivers and family members who are allowed to do this today. It is strange how you and me and thee are told that it is to try and stop the spread of Convid 19. But those that are allowed to cross the border in their vehicles I guess that it is safe for them to do so. They cannot possibly bring with them the virus. Makes sense to me???????? 

I will even bet that the virus does not even bother to check in at the border to see if it is okay to enter Canada or America. It is entering illegally. And with the thousands of illegal so called refugees still being allowed to enter Canada from the states today gawd only knows as to how many of them are bringing with them this virus. Ask comrade Trudeau about hat little illegal operation going on here. Comrade Trudeau seems to have no problem with this. 

The difference between myself and many others is that we ask questions and challenge what the so called authorities keep telling us. One day it is this and the next day it is that. Everything they say and do must be checked and verified before they should be believed.

Sadly, way too many people prefer to just take the easy way out and want to go along just to get along rather than do what they should be doing. They have a mouth and a tongue. Why not use it while they still can. Freedom is not handed to us all. Freedom has to be fought for or else we will all lose our freedoms. 

I am pretty sure, from what i am getting from my sources, is that we will all need to have a vaccination card before we will be allowed to cross the border in our vehicles. Don't laugh, it will happen. Our freedom to travel as we were once able to do without any restrictions is fast disappearing. Ask your nearest globalist about it. They have all the information that you need to know, or not know. LOL. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/21/2020 at 2:45 PM, August1991 said:

Taxme,

Agreements have to be reciprocal. It's weird but what's the point of us banning flights if the US doesn't do it too?