Google’s All-Out Information Control

It’s getting ridiculous now doing google searches. 

If you google something obvious like “police killed during 2020 riots” you get a virtual goose-egg regarding the requested subject matter. 

You do get all sorts of info about police killing people, and GF, and the riots. 

Google is in the business of editorializing history now. 

It’s fascism, just like when Antifa attacks people for reporting on their crimes. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

It’s getting ridiculous now doing google searches. 

If you google something obvious like “police killed during 2020 riots” you get a virtual goose-egg regarding the requested subject matter. 

You do get all sorts of info about police killing people, and GF, and the riots. 

Google is in the business of editorializing history now. 

It’s fascism, just like when Antifa attacks people for reporting on their crimes. 

Google search results are "customized" according to your profile. I stopped using Chrome a while ago. Don't log in to your browser.

Certain searches might affect your profile in ways you may not like. Then it's best to use incognito mode.

I learned a simple way to get google ads to stop showing me offensive shyte. When I saw a banner ad for men's shoes, I clicked on it. Then did that every once in a while. FOr the next several days, I had nice shoe ads instead of photos of someone getting dental implants, etc. Stupid AI.

• Like 1

Also, when I used Google to search "police killed during 2020 riots" I got this hit among the top five, among others.  This is from Fox, so you should like it.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/police-under-siege-attacks-on-law-enforcement-in-wake-of-george-floyds-death

According to that list, a retired police officer was killed and another active police officer was shot in the head, and is on life support.  Many have been injured, from minor injuries to more serious.

Anyway, maybe there's something about your search history that results in garbage results, and has nothing to do with a plot to advance fascism.

On 6/6/2020 at 11:08 AM, dialamah said:

Anyway, maybe there's something about your search history that results in garbage results, and has nothing to do with a plot to advance fascism.

What does it matter whose search history results are being spammed with garbage by Google? The point is that they're doing it. 

I like the way if you try to go ghost with a VPN or a super secure browser like Tor or even a script controller like noscript Google will block you from all kinds of services  (not just theirs) all over the internet and tell you it's for your security. If you don't let Google know what you're doing and who you are you're not secure, I guess. So sayeth the lord Google.

Remember when Google's motto was "Don't be evil?" That turned into a joke real quick.

I use that browser Brave sometimes. There's a bit of a learning curve but my next computer I'm going to switch there from Chrome, get a secure email like Protonmail and switch to a couple other services. The objective will be to try to disappear from Google.

Google's YouTube will be a tough one to give up. Bit Chute and others are OK but they won't transfer to message boards. You can just do links.

Edited by Infidel Dog

• 5 months later...