Wet Got Bigger Problems Than George Floyd

Guest ProudConservative

2 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

The Daily Mail (UK) has reported on Floyd's record, but U.S. media won't go there because it is incendiary background information that detracts from the police misconduct.  

CNN refused to show the video of M Brown robbing the store right before he got shot for the exact same reason. 

1) Don't let the facts get in the way of a good story and 2) never let a tragedy go to waste.

The whole M Brown thing was a fiasco and, while this is less of a farce, it's still overblown. 

It's a murder, yes, and it's a big deal, yes, but it's not a BLM story. Those guys are just divisive racists.

It's a police brutality story, and it might be a "why the f did that guy still have a badge story", but I doubt that reason will prevail long enough to make sense of any of this. 

2 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

It's a police brutality story, and it might be a "why the f did that guy still have a badge story", but I doubt that reason will prevail long enough to make sense of any of this. 

Yes...it is a police brutality story that should be prosecuted...but there will be other ramifications if/when a jury verdict finds any of the four officers "not guilty" of any charges, a la Rodney King in 1992 (Los Angeles).   The defense and police union will allege that George Floyd was resisting arrest in the back of the squad car, as there would have been no other obvious reason to pull him out to the ground.

32 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

He was detained and questioned for passing funny money, but appears to resist arrest in the back of the squad car,

I've only seen video of where he was being frog marched across the street to the other squad car and the two cops call for backup because apparently something happened in a bit that was cut from the video, then the two are struggling to get him in the car and the video cuts out again.

You say  you've seen video of them actually getting him into the back of the squad car? I'd like to see that. Do you have a link? I've been thinking they couldn't get him into the squad car so they wrestled him to the ground, pinned him and waited for the wagon.

23 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

I've only seen video of where he was being frog marched across the street to the other squad car and the two cops call for backup because apparently something happened in a bit that was cut from the video, then the two are struggling to get him in the car and the video cuts out again.

No....all we have seen so far is the detention on the street and obscured struggle in the back of the squad.   Police body cameras should provide a direct view of the police actions, but they haven't been released yet (evidence for trials).

Minneapolis police are required to wear and activate their body cameras.

The other officer's defense attorneys are already trying to put the blame on Chauvin:

“What was [Lane] supposed to do … go up to Mr. Chauvin and grab him and throw him off?” said Gray, arguing that there was no evidence to charge his client.

Kueng’s attorney, Thomas Plunkett, also attempted to distance his client from Chauvin’s actions.

“At all times Mr. Kueng and Mr. Lane turned their attention to that 19-year veteran …” Plunkett said. “[Kueng] was trying — they were trying to communicate that this situation needs to change direction.”

pjimage+(2)34.jpg?auto=compress&crop=fac

https://www.startribune.com/bail-set-at-1m-for-three-ex-officers-charged-in-floyd-case/571009922/

43 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

because apparently something happened in a bit that was cut from the video, then the two are struggling to get him in the car and the video cuts out again.

This is the part I don't like. It's really fishy if the video is edited to only show the parts that someone wants you to see. 

I've seen lots of videos that cut in after police are wrestling with someone that are supposed to show evidence of police brutality.

IMO, under normal circumstances, there's no brutality unless they get crazy, as is the case here, or if you can clearly see the whole encounter from beginning to end and the victim is being reasonable and gets the boots for no reason.

9 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

That's pure idiocy and lies without a hint of insight or truth.

There are stacks of bricks and rocks and bats put out by Antifa for rioters. There are riots all over the place, costing tens or hundreds of millions of dollars.

That's what I mean. These Antifa assholes are setting angry people up. OH look here is a nice pile of bricks with no construction goin on around. Hmmm.   Get a couple instigators in there and you can light a city on fire. I am encouraged there is some vids out there where people are confronting , stopping and well.. attacking these instigators.

For your edification, here's the proper use of the words "MOST OF", troll.

I am honored you consider me a troll.

PASTE A LINK THAT SHOWS PEACEFUL PROTESTORS GETTING BEATEN DOWN NWD. THAT IS A ERIOUS ACCUSATION THAT REQUIRES ABSOLUTE PROOF.

ok.

These are not even protestors.. 

Bait and switch....  sure no real beating seen here.. but you damn well know it's coming.

Those Antifa fucks are not part of any of these protests.  These are jackasses wanting to cause mayhem any way they can. They are in the minority.

Some gas here, some rubber bullets to the face there.... 

Why is the media not reporting things like this??  Oh would that mean they have an agenda?  Ya don't say!?

1 hour ago, New World Disorder said:

That's what I mean. These Antifa assholes are setting angry people up. OH look here is a nice pile of bricks with no construction goin on around. Hmmm.   Get a couple instigators in there and you can light a city on fire. I am encouraged there is some vids out there where people are confronting , stopping and well.. attacking these instigators.

I am honored you consider me a troll.

ok.

These are not even protestors.. 

Bait and switch....  sure no real beating seen here.. but you damn well know it's coming.

Those Antifa fucks are not part of any of these protests.  These are jackasses wanting to cause mayhem any way they can. They are in the minority.

Some gas here, some rubber bullets to the face there.... 

Why is the media not reporting things like this??  Oh would that mean they have an agenda?  Ya don't say!?

Out of all the hundreds of protests involving tens of thousands of rioters and police over the last week+ you have 3 inconclusive videos. 

There are more dead cops than that from the riots, and far more cops were shot and stabbed in that period of time. 

Co-incidence perhaps but the worst riots seem all to be in Democrat-controlled states and cities. 

Some sort of partition of the USA is inevitable in the future. Not this year or next year or even next decade but it is inevitable nevertheless. 

54 minutes ago, -TSS- said:

Co-incidence perhaps but the worst riots seem all to be in Democrat-controlled states and cities. 

Some sort of partition of the USA is inevitable in the future. Not this year or next year or even next decade but it is inevitable nevertheless. 

The partition trend has been realized far more often in other nations around the world, and more recently with Brexit (UK/EU).   Support in the U.S. for partition/secession runs less than 15% in some polls.   Puerto Rico is contemplating another referendum for statehood, not separation from the United States.

There are some groups who want to partition a few states (e.g. California north + south), or New York, but that does not mean leaving the Union.

3cals.jpg

Edited by bush_cheney2004

In this explosive new video, Candace Owens explains why she does not support George Floyd and refuses to see him as a secular saint. She makes it clear that it is obviously wrong how Floyd was killed by the police and that she hopes that Officer Derek Chauvin gets the justice he deserves -- just as she hopes Floyd's family gets the justice they deserve through Chauvin's punishment. 

Above all, Candace issues a robust and stirring warning to her fellow black Americans about the grave mistake of turning Floyd into a shining martyr. In her profound remarks, Candace dares to break numerous taboos and tell piercing truths that the leftist guardians of acceptable opinion don’t want told.

Candace’s bold stance in these contentious times distinguishes her as one of the most courageous truth-tellers -- and freedom fighters -- of our time. Frontpage commends her for that.

Don't miss this powerful video.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2020/06/candace-owens-video-i-do-not-support-george-floyd-frontpagemagcom/

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

She doesn't really get going until the last 5 minutes of her rant. 

And those who watch the first 10 minutes will go, "Huh? Really? She has another gear?"

Yes. Really. She does.

Candace Owens is well known for her conservative activism, CPAC speeches, Congressional testimony, and outspoken criticism of the "liberal chains" that enslave many African Americans.    She is a problem for the Democratic Party and Black Lives Matter, having swung her support to Trump.

Critics often dismiss her as an opportunistic "Uncle Tom", but she has become the new face of independent thinking and black conservatism.

She goes into that other gear at the end of this video:

Edited by bush_cheney2004
  • Like 1

Can you not  figure out who am? 

Well? You claim to care about me.

So? Have you made what happened to Floyd go away?

So?  You think if you continue to shout in anger at others for being  angry it has achieved anything other than to show you engage in the very act you claim to challenge?

You spit at spitters. That's insightful. 

So now what?  You avoid discussing racism, police brutality, Trump's ignorant comments.. you spit  atprotesters..so now phackin  what?.

You want to send more pictures of what you think are silly violent black people?  

Well?

What? 

I can tell you what..  you want to use and exploit the death of cops as your excuse to be angry at protestors of the death of Floyd so you can avoid discussing what caused all this shit in the first place.

What?  You can use the death of the cops and Floyd to inflate ypurvtightep posturing. Oh it aint spit you say, its moral idigbation.

That's quite the logic. The memory of the death of Floyd does not suit you but the death of cops does. So you spit in the name of cops.

What the phacknis your problej. If you cared about cops why would you use their deaths to engage in the same behaviour that got them killed? You make a mockery not just of Floyd' death but their deaths as well.

None of you are discussing the causes of the  dead cops or Floyd.. .all you can do is act as a frenzied mob spitting  hateful simplistic judgements. You are the very mob you spit

Before this is done your presumptuous, simplistic stereotyping and hatred of others will get a lot more people killed or hurt. You don't speak for police you speak for your selves. 

You really  think because  you stand on one side and not the  other your spit and bullets  any different when they hit me.

You think you speak for me?

I am the motherphacka trying to hold you back!

Shut the phack up and go home.

Edited by Rue

Figurative speech I appreciate is hard for some to grasp. That's because they are so busy grabbing their balls and posturing they can not just one such the phack up and lament the tragedy  of ANY needless death for the very same reasons and in the memory of each dead life's unique contributions.

I now bare witness  to all innocent victims as well as good people of uniform dead or alive and kneel.

• Like 1

Karma - doncha love it   https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/atm-explosion-philadelphia/2416372/

A man died while trying to blow up an ATM in North Philadelphia early Tuesday as thieves blew up or stole cash machines across the city overnight in what authorities believe was an “organized" and “coordinated" effort, police said.

It's an extremely interesting phenomenon how quickly and easily mass-psychosis spreads through the population when the circumstances are right. I'm sure there must be a lot of university-studies on the subject.

19 minutes ago, -TSS- said:

It's an extremely interesting phenomenon how quickly and easily mass-psychosis spreads through the population when the circumstances are right. I'm sure there must be a lot of university-studies on the subject.

Yer not wrong! That is something to consider.