Why do so many people hate Trump?

And talk as if he is the worst thing to happen to this world? What's he done? Has he murdered millions of people? Has he impoverished whole nations? The only crimes that I can think of is he has a terrible behavior and that's not even a crime. And last I checked, he has improved the lives of millions of Americans. The USA's economy is doing very well, unemployment is low, many jobs are opening up, I don't see what the problem is here.

Does the world hate him because he wants Mexico to pay for the wall? The USA cannot force countries to do what they don't want to do. Does the world hate him because of these trade wars? He is giving his country an advantage over trade agreements, why is that wrong? Does the world hate him because of the ban on Muslims? It's their country, they can ban who ever they want. Does the world hate him because of the Syrian Civil war? That civil war started way before he was president. Does the world hate him because apparently he was put in power by the Russians? That is for the American people to decide, not other countries. Remember, they are a sovereign nation. Sovereign: meaning other countries cannot interfere in their domestic issues. And last time I checked, he hasn't started a war or invaded a country, so again, why does the world hate him?

I am willing to bet that the same people who hate Trump don't even think about the real tyrants of the world.

I think it's generally because he acts like an a-hole.  For some reason people think that there's a law that the electorate can't elect and complete a-hole/jerk as president.  Guess what?  They can, deal with it.

• Like 1

It's his cult and the manner in which it sticks it's tongue up Trump's ass in embrace of his style and political bent that make him so grotesque.  Trump as it's often pointed out is merely a symptom of a bigger problem that's been festering for decades.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Shady said:

I think it's generally because he acts like an a-hole.  For some reason people think that there's a law that the electorate can't elect and complete a-hole/jerk as president.  Guess what?  They can, deal with it.

And people can hate them for it. 

Don't call it some sort of derangement Syndrome. 

He also says things that are demonstrably false with infuriatingly strong conviction. 

28 minutes ago, Boges said:

He also says things that are demonstrably false with infuriatingly strong conviction. 

This is a false statement, by you, as Trump says as many false things that Obama said when you stayed silent on Obama's lies.

You suffer grave illness from Trump Derangement Syndrome, therefore you obey everything that the deceitful MSM said about him. So far, you have went 0-for-4 when I read you attempt to be honest about Trump normalcy. Yes. Four times you opted for the MSM propagandized hyperbole ---exactly like the Dems programmed you to do, and you don't even realize it.

Edited by Tdot

5 minutes ago, Tdot said:

This is a false statement, by you, as Trump says as many drakes things that Obama said when you stayed silent on Obama's lies.

You suffer grave illness from Trump Derangement Syndrome, therefore you obey everything that the deceitful MSM said about him. So far, you have went 0-for-4 when I read you attempt to be honest about Trump normalcy. Yes. Four times you opted for the MSM propagandized hyperbole ---exactly like the Dems programmed you to do, and you don't even realize it.

On Monday, Trump said The US and Germany were on "The bottom Wrung" of per capita deaths due to Covid-19. 

That's demonstrably false. 

And it's not a false statement to say people can hate his decorum. That's an opinion. 

For example, telling a Reporter to "Ask China" can be seeing as a dickish and immature thing to say. That's an opinion, not a fact. 

Edited by Boges

2 hours ago, makepeacenothate said:

And talk as if he is the worst thing to happen to this world? What's he done?    

I am willing to bet that people don't really hate Trump, they just got brainwashed my the MSM's hatred of him for spitting on their globalism movement. 

Be honest, and reflect, upon how few people hated Trump in 2015 ---before the MSM got their claws on our brains/made us all comatose with hatred for Trump. The biggest indicator?? Notice how many people today who stay silent/stay hush-hush when the Dems literally do illegal acts and break the law in their coup to take down President Trump. It's the one veracious gauge of exactly how satanic the USA has become.

Edited by Tdot

Just now, Tdot said:

I am willing to bet that people don't really hate Trump, they just got brainwashed my the MSM's hatred of him for spitting on their globalism movement. 

Be honest, and reflect, upon how few people hated Trump in 2015 ---before the MSM got their claws on our brains/made us all comatose with hatred for Trump. The biggest indicator?? Notice how many people today who stay silent/stay hush-hush when the Dems literally do illegal acts and break the law in their acts to take down President Trump. It's the one veracious gauge of satanic the USA has become.

The thing about Trump is that he doesn't need to be seen through the filter of friendly or unfriendly media. 

He says things that people see. He said that internal use of disinfectant could be a treatment for COVID-19. He has a Twitter account that everyone can read. 

He lied later saying he was being sarcastic to a reporter, he wasn't. He was talking to one of his doctors. 

People can see him for who he is without it being filtered through the media. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Boges said:

The thing about Trump is that he doesn't need to be seen through the filter of friendly or unfriendly media. 

That is another deceitful statement by you. Yes. Or else, show me your exact same despicable view of Trump during the week, before, the MSM's haters initially put the bullseye on him in mid-2015. Show me you felt the same way before the MSM duped you into your current coma.

And once again, you lied on him here ---about the internal use of disinfectant!--- but you refuse to see it yes you refuse to acknowledge it how you lied on him due to your, coma, which the MSM has put you in.  The CDC expert doctors he spoke to in that moment, knew what he was doing and they were okay with it ---since they see the daily unfair MSM that Trump needed to satire/to mock within that moment. lol. Even tho you have nothing from those CDC experts to say he was not being sarcastic/he was being serious  ---you are sticking with the lie that MSM told you to stick with, as you care not for the truth.  

Edited by Tdot

9 minutes ago, Tdot said:

That is another deceitful statement by you. Yes. Or else, show me your exact same despicable view of Trump during the week, before, the MSM's haters initially put the bullseye on him in mid-2015. Show me you felt the same way before the MSM duped you into your current coma.

And once again, you lied on him here ---about the internal use of disinfectant!--- but you refuse to see it yes you refuse to acknowledge it how you lied on him due to your, coma, which the MSM has put you in.  The CDC expert doctors he spoke to in that moment, knew what he was doing and they were okay with it ---since they see the daily unfair MSM that Trump needed to satire/to mock within that moment. lol. Even tho you have nothing from those CDC experts to say he was not being sarcastic/he was being serious  ---you are sticking with the lie that MSM told you to stick with, as you care not for the truth.  

Why would he need satire in what was supposed to be a medical briefing? 

Even if I was to concede he was being sarcastic, which I'm not, being sarcastic in a medical briefing is both unprofessional and irresponsible. 

Edited by Boges
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Tdot said:

This is a false statement, by you, as Trump says as many false things that Obama said when you stayed silent on Obama's lies.

All politicians say things demonstratably false with infuriating conviction.  Andrew Cuomo was on tv yesterday insisting that New York was on the decline of cases while the rest of the country was on the incline.  That's a complete an utter lie.  Most states are also on the decline.  He's lying, but nobody in the mainstream media fact checks him.  Also, i remember Obama winning the Lie of the Year in 2012 for insisting that under Obama care you could keep your plan and your doctor.  Both were complete lies.  Ho hum though, because it was Obama and not Trump.

2 hours ago, Boges said:

Why would he need satire in what was supposed to be a medical briefing? 

Even if I was to concede he was being sarcastic, which I'm not, being sarcastic in a medical briefing is both unprofessional and irresponsible. 

Same reason Cuomo does...they are both New Yorkers. 

It's their culture....you gotta problem wit dat ?

8 hours ago, Boges said:

Even if I was to concede he was being sarcastic, which I'm not, ...

That's because you are a Dem.  Therefore you have no problem with the unprofessional/irresponsible Dems using their MSM to strategically send reporters to a globally-viewed medical briefing, solely to antagonize and agitate the most powerful man on Earth when he's trying to save the USA citizenry. Yes. You only have a problem, with Trump doing things to counter the Dems' evils he was absorbing when he responded by making the sarcastic display. You hate Trump's decision to, fight back, against the evil Dems. 

14 hours ago, eyeball said:

It's his cult and the manner in which it sticks it's tongue up Trump's ass in embrace of his style and political bent that make him so grotesque.  Trump as it's often pointed out is merely a symptom of a bigger problem that's been festering for decades.

Why do Canadians bother anyway? He's not your president and it's not your country.

2 hours ago, eyeball said:

Thank Christ he's not our president and it's not our country.

Then why are most Canadians angry?

Also, Mr. eyeball, what hasn't Canada and Europe worked together to stage a coup in the US?

And if the US is such a clown, why is Canada still trading with them?

And if the US is such a clown, why is Canada still allied with them?

Can you please answer me that Mr. eyeball?

Edited by makepeacenothate

3 hours ago, makepeacenothate said:

Then why are most Canadians angry?

Also, Mr. eyeball, what hasn't Canada and Europe worked together to stage a coup in the US?

And if the US is such a clown, why is Canada still trading with them?

And if the US is such a clown, why is Canada still allied with them?

Can you please answer me that Mr. eyeball?

He's a Dem. So you can forget about getting viable, honest answers to your questions. lol

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Tdot said:

That's because you are a Dem.  Therefore you have no problem with the unprofessional/irresponsible Dems using their MSM to strategically send reporters to a globally-viewed medical briefing, solely to antagonize and agitate the most powerful man on Earth when he's trying to save the USA citizenry. Yes. You only have a problem, with Trump doing things to counter the Dems' evils he was absorbing when he responded by making the sarcastic display. You hate Trump's decision to, fight back, against the evil Dems. 

The fact that he can be so easily antagonized should be alarming. 

1 hour ago, Boges said:

The fact that he can be so easily antagonized should be alarming. 

You are a Dem. So it makes sense that your evil meant that you had no problem with the Dem's reporters bringing flagrant behavior/insulting attitudes/overt antagonizing, to the WH, as you hate only Trump's decision to retaliate. tsk tsk

YOUR COMMENT HERE is another example of why the Dem party deserves to banned in the USA. Same thing as yesterday, when you had no problem with the Dem's FBI agents who illegally entrapped Flynn ---as you only have a problem with Trump DOJ cancelling out the Dem's FBI agents illegally getting Flynn into a prison.

Edited by Tdot

Just now, Tdot said:

You are a Dem. So it makes sense that your evil causes you to have no problem with the Dem's reporters bringing flagrant behavior/insulting attitudes/overt antagonizing, to the WH, as you only have a problem with Trump's decision to retaliate. tsk tsk

YOUR COMMENT HERE is another example of why the Dem party deserves to banned in the USA. Same thing as yesterday, when you had no problem with the Dem's FBI agents who illegally entrapped Flynn ---as you only have a problem with Trump DOJ cancelling out the Dem's FBI agents illegally getting Flynn into a prison.

You always tip your trolish hand with a ridiculous post like that. 

A political party should be banned? Alright! Well that's a mainstream opinion if I've ever seen one. 

23 minutes ago, Boges said:

You always tip your trolish hand with a ridiculous post like that. 

A political party should be banned? Alright! Well that's a mainstream opinion if I've ever seen one. 

You are a Dem, so it makes sense that you deem me a troll for pointing out illegal behavior by the national democrat leaders means the party should be banned. Once again, your treachery caused you to refuse to discuss the Dems illegal acts because...well...clearly you can't ever be found, helping the Dems look devilish:

If you were to tell the truth, then you won't logically defend their clearly illegal acts since December 2016 ---therefore you always refuse to answer questions about the acts ;) lol. You just keep your focus on Trump. Yes. We see right through your strategy pal ;)

Edited by Tdot

5 minutes ago, Tdot said:

You are a Dem, so it makes sense that you deem me a troll for pointing out illegal behavior by the national democrat leaders means the party should be banned. Once again, your treachery caused you to refuse to discuss the Dems illegal acts because...well...clearly you can't ever be found, helping the Dems look devilish:

If you were to tell the truth, then you won't logically defend their clearly illegal acts since December 2016 ---therefore you always refuse to answer questions about the acts ;) lol. You just keep your focus on Trump. Yes. We see right through your strategy pal ;)

By your logic, if it was illegal and Trump hasn't had them charged then he must be good with it. 

1 hour ago, Tdot said:

By your logic  you always refuse to answer questions about the Dem's illegal acts ;) lol. I see right through your strategy pal :)

I haven't researched it, I'll take your word for it.  But if they're so illegal, why haven't any charges been laid?

Heck, why isn't Hillary locked up yet? 

Edited by Boges