The Russian Collusion Farce is Unravelling, The Dems And FBI Are Being Exposed As Criminals

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

That should be easy, just come up with credible reports of Obama, Biden, Hillary and their minions in the Deepstate being arrested for treason and the worst cover-up in America's history.

Trump does have this evidence doesn't he?

Trump doesn't have evidence, he's not a prosecutor. The DOJ has evidence.

It is an established fact that the FBI presented an unverified, uncorroborated dossier as partly verified and independently corroborated when neither was true. They made 17 "significant" errors and omissions in their submissions to get FISA Warrants and renewals. They said that the unverified dossier was just a part of the evidence they had of collusion, but it was all they had, and they knew that it amounted to nothing in late 2017. Still they kept acting like the investigation was producing actual, damning evidence, and they did that for over a year. The spectre of Russian collusion hung over the GOP right through the mid-term elections in late 2018 and basically gave the Dems control of Congress on a silver platter.  

It is an absolute certainty that high-ranking Dems illegally unmasked Americans and leaked their conversations to the media. It is known that Obama was being appraised of all this illicit behaviour, because of texts that went back and forth between Strzok and Paige and because of how high up in the Dem party the unmasking were coming from. 

It is known that FBI officials set up the meeting with Flynn with the intention of destroying his career or getting him locked up regardless of whether or not he was guilty of anything. Their messages weren't about "finding evidence" or "proving guilt", they were about getting him to trip up so that they could put the screws to him. Flynn, like most Americans, didn't think that the FBI would lie to him about the extent to which Flynn had erred. Flynn spent millions on his legal defence and when he had no more money, and the FBI were threatening to lock up his kid, Flynn chose to protect his kid with a guilty plea. Then they offered him reduced sentencing to fabricate evidence against Trump. 

The Dems and the FBI acted like Trump was a criminal for a long time after they admittedly knew that they had nothing, and now it's certain that either Trump is a criminal, or the Dems and the FBI are criminals, but the answer isn't neither.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Trump doesn't have evidence, he's not a prosecutor. The DOJ has evidence.

It is an established fact...

Then until such time as the DOJ proves that established fact in a court of law with a conviction Trump should STFU.

39 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Then until such time as the DOJ proves that established fact in a court of law with a conviction Trump should STFU.

Are you f'n kidding me? Did you ever say that Schiff should stfu? Did you ever say that Pelosi or Nadler or any other Dem should stfu? No, so you're just being a hypocrite. 

Trump knew right from the beginning that he didn't collude with Russia just like you knew that you didn't kill Jimmy Hoffa. It took the rest of America a while to know for sure but now the verdict is in on collusion.

Trump knew that his accusers were liars all along, and can say that he's innocent all day long and no one can make him stfu. 

It is just a sport. The Democrats have a mandate to oppose in the House as of 2018. The GOP has a mandadate in the Senate and the Executive branch from 2016. Both sides are filling their mandate. The GOP should be careful about pointing fingers about lying.

Edited by Queenmandy85

36 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

I think the GOP should be more concerned about the indications that the leaders in the west, laugh at their President, especially as China is rising. He is the first POTUS in a century that was not taken seriously by the Alies of the US. 

It's the irony of this whole situation. Trump got elected saying the whole world is laughing at the US. They really weren't, but with him as POTUS, they certainly are now. 

You have a US government that discounts their own scientific agencies as peddling partisan hoaxes. 

Edited by Boges

11 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Are you f'n kidding me? Did you ever say that Schiff should stfu? Did you ever say that Pelosi or Nadler or any other Dem should stfu? No, so you're just being a hypocrite. 

If you're referring to the impeachment yes I did actually say the Dems should STFU and stop wasting their time.

Trump knew right from the beginning that he didn't collude with Russia just like you knew that you didn't kill Jimmy Hoffa. It took the rest of America a while to know for sure but now the verdict is in on collusion.

Trump knew that his accusers were liars all along, and can say that he's innocent all day long and no one can make him stfu. 

Perhaps except Trump is also saying the Dems committed treason and the greatest cover-up in America's history. Until he's able to have it proven in a court of law he's no better than the Dems shooting their mouths off and as such he should just STFU.

I guess when you've decided to pick a side you're unable to see that but perhaps it's just Trump's butt cheeks blocking your view.

2 hours ago, Queenmandy85 said:

It is just a sport. The Democrats have a mandate to oppose in the House as of 2018. The GOP has a mandadate in the Senate and the Executive branch from 2016. Both sides are filling their mandate. The GOP should be careful about pointing fingers about lying.

It's two fat guys calling each other fat. They both need bras.

1 hour ago, Boges said:

It's the irony of this whole situation. Trump got elected saying the whole world is laughing at the US. They really weren't, but with him as POTUS, they certainly are now. 

You have a US government that discounts their own scientific agencies as peddling partisan hoaxes. 

They do the same to their intelligence agencies, their federal police agencies, and their military if they don't agree with the Trumpers.

I have no doubt whatsoever that Putin has evidence which could destroy Trump and his family any time he so desires. And I'm sure Trump is aware of that, too.

Trump has always played fast and loose with laws and regulations - by his own words, including cutting deals with the mob. His son admitted that when they could no longer get financing from banks due to their multiple bankruptcies they made up for it with money from eastern European oligarchs. I'm entirely sure that much of that money was not properly registered or documented because he was helping them launder money and avoid sanctions.

2 hours ago, Queenmandy85 said:

I think the GOP should be more concerned about the indications that the leaders in the west, laugh at their President, especially as China is rising. He is the first POTUS in a century that was not taken seriously by the Alies of the US. 

Trudeau and Freeland were not laughing when Trump slapped steel and aluminum tariffs on their asses.  

Russia and China know that Canada's PM is the weakest in the West.....hell...even Canada knows that.

8 minutes ago, Rue said:

It's two fat guys calling each other fat. They both need bras.

And it doesn't get things done. In both of the last 2 administrations there have been accusations of one house blocking the ability of the other and its executive branch to get things done.

Personally I think that's more justified as a Republican complaint in this administration where things like the collusion delusion, the war on the wall, and the impeachment hoax have certainly diverted and I would say blocked the current administration from getting a lot of things done they would have liked to.

And with a wink I offer another personal hypothesis about blocking. It was also a complaint of the last administration. But did anybody ever notice that the economic recovery that's sometimes claimed by Dem supporters didn't really happen until the Republicans took control of both houses? I know progressive types like to claim it was earlier but if you take their graphs apart you'll see it's up and down with more down than up until towards the end of Obama's second term when the recovery really began. Tricky graphs can use that rise upwards to smooth the rest and make it look like a a longer term steady rise. But that's not what actually happened.

So my hypothesis says that rise of recovery really started happening towards the end of the Obama regime when the Republican House and Senate were able to block a lot of fiscally restricting policies.

1 hour ago, Argus said:

I have no doubt whatsoever that Putin has evidence which could destroy Trump and his family any time he so desires. And I'm sure Trump is aware of that, too.

Trump has always played fast and loose with laws and regulations - by his own words, including cutting deals with the mob. His son admitted that when they could no longer get financing from banks due to their multiple bankruptcies they made up for it with money from eastern European oligarchs. I'm entirely sure that much of that money was not properly registered or documented because he was helping them launder money and avoid sanctions.

Why else do you think he'll take something so normal as releasing his tax returns all the way to SCOTUS? 

1 hour ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Trudeau and Freeland were not laughing when Trump slapped steel and aluminum tariffs on their asses.  

Russia and China know that Canada's PM is the weakest in the West.....hell...even Canada knows that.

You actually slap tariffs on your own citizens not other countries. 

Makes it more expensive to import, but US companies make that decision all the time. And even through this COVID thing, US companies continue to import Canadian products. 

29 minutes ago, Boges said:

You actually slap tariffs on your own citizens not other countries. 

Makes it more expensive to import, but US companies make that decision all the time. And even through this COVID thing, US companies continue to import Canadian products. 

Then why did Trudeau and Freeland whine so much ?    They didn't ask Russia for 3M masks...they asked Trump.

Canada hoped that "Russian collusion" would bring Trump down....bupkis nothingburger.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

2 hours ago, eyeball said:

If you're referring to the impeachment yes I did actually say the Dems should STFU and stop wasting their time.

Perhaps except Trump is also saying the Dems committed treason and the greatest cover-up in America's history. Until he's able to have it proven in a court of law he's no better than the Dems shooting their mouths off and as such he should just STFU.

I guess when you've decided to pick a side you're unable to see that but perhaps it's just Trump's butt cheeks blocking your view.

The Dems and the FBI are very guilty of leading a 3 yr long witch hunt by unscrupulous means. Eventually they will have to pick some "fall guys". 

41 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Then why did Trudeau and Freeland whine so much ?    They didn't ask Russia for 3M masks...they asked Trump.

They didn't ask Trump anything, they asked 3M. Trump wanted to ban 3M from exporting PPE. 

Didn't seem to work however. I'd like you to cite an instance of whining or begging. You would expect disappointment that that a POTUS was trying to block a private sale. 

Even in the US some states had to resort to NFL owners helping them get PPE.

https://www.bostonherald.com/2020/04/02/patriots-owner-robert-kraft-flies-to-aid-of-coronavirus-fight/

It's "Your on your own" in Trump's America. 

Again Tariffs hit Americans harder. Trump had to bailout the farming sector because of his tariffs. 

Canada hoped that "Russian collusion" would bring Trump down....bupkis nothingburger.

Considering the DOJ opinion that a sitting President can't be indicted, anyone who astutely follows politics wouldn't have expected that. Now when/if he every becomes a private citizen, watch out!

Edited by Boges

2 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

On the other hand, he hasn't got Putin's fist wrapped around his balls the way Trump does.

23 minutes ago, Boges said:

They didn't ask Trump anything, they asked 3M. Trump wanted to ban 3M from exporting PPE.

Trump did ban exporting PPE beyond his imposed limits.  The deal was with 3M...not Canada.   Freeland's whining doesn't count for much down here.

Considering the DOJ opinion that a sitting President can't be indicted, anyone who astutely follows politics wouldn't have expected that. Now when/if he every becomes a private citizen, watch out!

Didn't matter....many Canadians thought and hoped that Russiagate would bring Trump down.   They got nothing for all their trouble.

41 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Trudeau doesn't even have any balls.....Russia and China know that.   

Trump matters more than Trudeau...even Canada knows that.

I have seen them both naked in the shower..neither has testes. 

President Trump wins again...so much winning....incredible winning.    Canada's state controlled media (CBC) is all over it....

The U.S. Supreme Court on Wednesday blocked the disclosure to a Democratic-led House of Representatives committee of grand jury material redacted by President Donald Trump's administration from former special counsel Robert Mueller's report documenting Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/robert-mueller-investigation-supreme-court-trump-grand-jury-1.5577597