The Russian Collusion Farce is Unravelling, The Dems And FBI Are Being Exposed As Criminals

Gen. Flynn's transcripts have been declassified and released to the public.

If the conversation isn't suspect in a major way, then 1) the reputation of the FBI will suffer permanent, irreparable damage, 2) the Russian collusion investigation will go down as the biggest political/police farce in US history and 3) there will be criminal referrals resulting in convictions. There's no room for a fiasco like this in a progressive democracy without serious repercussions. 

Wes thd dirty pictures of Trump and Putin are there. Right next to the ones of Joe Bi and Hilary the Clint. Just stand up andcxtop sitting 

In the meantime you keep spinning with the Russian troll. I never interupt a tango.

3 hours ago, Rue said:

Wes thd dirty pictures of Trump and Putin are there. Right next to the ones of Joe Bi and Hilary the Clint. Just stand up andcxtop sitting 

In the meantime you keep spinning with the Russian troll. I never interupt a tango.

The only real Russian dirt was Obama talking to Medvedev when he thought the mic was off, Hillary funneling money through a sleazy law firm to some sleazier Russians for a fake dossier, and what appears to be remuneration for the purchase of Uranium One. 

There’s an actual Ukrainian collusion story too, and it was caught on video. But you don’t do video, you prefer a conspiracy theory from a well-established source like CNN, whose [lack of] integrity was verified in a defamation suit against a high school kid.

For a person with such extreme reasons to hold truth and accuracy in reporting to the highest possible standards you sure are willing to accept your marching orders from known liars, with a blind zeal reminiscent of post WWI era Germany.

If I was you I’d be a lot more careful about propagating the screed of known liars.

On 5/9/2020 at 8:32 AM, WestCanMan said:

Evidence of collusion - zero.

Content of Steele dossier verified and/or corroborated - zero percent.

Actual evidence of Popadopalous, Flynn, Manafort and or Carter Page colluding with Russia, or having any inappropriate contact with Russia- zero.

FISA Warrants issued, based entirely on false evidence presented in the dossier, which the FBI lied about [17 SIGNFICANT errors and ommissions] - 4. https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/doj-inspector-general-finds-17-significant-errors-or-omissions-in-carter-page-fisa-applications

It has been made abundantly clear now, that at no point was there ever a shred of evidence of Trump colluding with Russia. 

Schiff routinely told the MSM that there was ample/damning/direct/clear evidence of Trump colluding on numerous occasions: https://www.google.ca/search?q=schiff+says+that+there+is+evidence+of+collusion&source=lnms&tbm=vid&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwio_qTOhafpAhWX4J4KHSa4CscQ_AUoA3oECAsQBQ&biw=1252&bih=706 In case you're not aware, Schiff is the Chair of the House Intelligence Committee. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_House_Permanent_Select_Committee_on_Intelligence Does that sound like a job for a man who played a central role in using the FBI to lead a smear campaign against a duly-elected POTUS?

Make no mistake - Schiff directly lied to Americans on a weekly basis, and high-ranking members of the FBI actively lied to the FISA court and to the American people on a regular basis, and the whole Russian collusion was just a political smear campaign with lies, malfeasance and dirty tactics that would shame a banana republic. 

Schiff needs to be impeached and thrown in jail or the US is a banana republic.

FBI members who "made 17 significant errors and omissions in FISA Court applications" need to go to jail like Flynn did, the only difference is that they're actually guilty many, many times over.

The MSM outlets who knowingly disseminated false propaganda need to have their press privileges revoked. The media does not exist to spread lies against duly elected officials. 

What is sad about it all to me right now is that not one democrat has gone to prison over this Russian nonsense.yet? All those involved in this conspiracy to get Trump are still walking around as free men and women. I am starting to realize that not one democrat will be going to prison for their coup attempts against Trump. I am pretty dam sure that Hillary, Comey, Schiff or Obama will never go to prison. They appear to be untouchables. I do not think that Barr or Durham will be doing anything anytime soon to jail those rotten deep state demorats. The deep state globalist elite is protecting them and I believe that Trump has been told to leave those aholes alone. Just my feelings of course. 

This appears to be all just a charade meant to make people feel good and that something will be done against those deep state scum. I hope that I am wrong but this has gone on for far too long. What say you? Do you see any arrests and charges coming soon? Just curious. 

Edited by taxme

1 hour ago, taxme said:

What is sad about it all to me right now is that not one democrat has gone to prison over this Russian nonsense.yet? All those involved in this conspiracy to get Trump are still walking around as free men and women. I am starting to realize that not one democrat will be going to prison for their coup attempts against Trump. I am pretty dam sure that Hillary, Comey, Schiff or Obama will never go to prison. They appear to be untouchables. I do not think that Barr or Durham will be doing anything anytime soon to jail those rotten deep state demorats. The deep state globalist elite is protecting them and I believe that Trump has been told to leave those aholes alone. Just my feelings of course. 

This appears to be all just a charade meant to make people feel good and that something will be done against those deep state scum. I hope that I am wrong but this has gone on for far too long. What say you? Do you see any arrests and charges coming soon? Just curious. 

The Dems used the collusion investigation and all it's frauds to wrestle control of the House from the GOP in the mid-terms. Maybe the timing of the trials will be favourable to the GOP. 

Honestly there have to be some charges laid, even if they're against relative nobodies. The FBI can't just flush all their credibility down the toilet for one failed coup attempt. Someone has to fall on their sword to vindicate the FBI and some top Dems. 

My guess is that it's Strzok. Even if there are a lot of charges, Strzok is the only person guaranteed to get a sentence.

He's the one having an affair so he looks 'un-FBI-ish' anyways, he's the one with all the incriminating text messages, he was the point man/slimedog on the farcical collusion investigation [and the Hillary investigation]. 

Bruce Orr might be indicted for working with Steele after he was discredited by the FBI, there will be some strong words said about Rice, Clapper, Comey, and Brennan, but they probably won't be indicted unless someone says something catchy during Strzok's trial. My guess is that those top dogs will all turn on Strzok and possibly some other stooge in order to get immunity. Shit rolls downhill.

I could see Schiff being ousted from the Senate Intel Committee as well. They'll probably ask for his resignation and he'll give it. That will be all that's required for the Dems to save some face.

18 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

The Dems used the collusion investigation and all it's frauds to wrestle control of the House from the GOP in the mid-terms. Maybe the timing of the trials will be favourable to the GOP. 

Honestly there have to be some charges laid, even if they're against relative nobodies. The FBI can't just flush all their credibility down the toilet for one failed coup attempt. Someone has to fall on their sword to vindicate the FBI and some top Dems. 

My guess is that it's Strzok. Even if there are a lot of charges, Strzok is the only person guaranteed to get a sentence.

He's the one having an affair so he looks 'un-FBI-ish' anyways, he's the one with all the incriminating text messages, he was the point man/slimedog on the farcical collusion investigation [and the Hillary investigation]. 

Bruce Orr might be indicted for working with Steele after he was discredited by the FBI, there will be some strong words said about Rice, Clapper, Comey, and Brennan, but they probably won't be indicted unless someone says something catchy during Strzok's trial. My guess is that those top dogs will all turn on Strzok and possibly some other stooge in order to get immunity. Shit rolls downhill.

I could see Schiff being ousted from the Senate Intel Committee as well. They'll probably ask for his resignation and he'll give it. That will be all that's required for the Dems to save some face.

You are optimistic that some of those democrats will be going to jail. I cannot believe that I will ever see the day when scum like Clapper, Brennan, Hillary, Obama or Schiff ever face trial. In America, they have a right to the 5th Amendment which means that they can deny answering any questions on the grounds that it might incriminate themselves. I suppose some lowlife like Strzok could go to jail, but the big boys and girls get to go free. The deep state will still be staying alive and well.

Trump is blowing his chances of getting rid of his deep state enemies. If the democrats ever take power, Trump better go run and hide in the Amazon jungle because they will go after him with a vengeance, and they will nail his ass on something, and he will go to jail, and he will no doubt die in jail. The criminals will once again be back in power, and this time America will be finished off for good. At this time I just cannot see anything else happening except what I have said above. If America goes, so will Canada. Aw well, what more can be said. :(

Folks,

Stop re-copying eachother's entire posts. Review the following threads: 

Using the [ Quote ] Feature: - 2005

NEW RULE! - Trim Your Posts - 2006

Trim Your Posts and Quotes - 2006

If your reply takes less space than your quote does, then you quoted too much. 

27 minutes ago, taxme said:

You are optimistic that some of those democrats will be going to jail. I cannot believe that I will ever see the day when scum like Clapper, Brennan, Hillary, Obama or Schiff ever face trial. In America, 

I don't think any of them will face trial, unless something too big to ignore comes up in a trial against Strzok or some other low-level player. 

I think that Schiff may have to step down as the Chair of the House Intel Committee. That's as far as that will go. 

Trump is blowing his chances of getting rid of his deep state enemies. If the democrats ever take power, Trump better go run and hide in the Amazon jungle because they will go after him with a vengeance, and they will nail his ass on something, and he will go to jail, and he will no doubt die in jail. The criminals will once again be back in power, and this time America will be finished off for good. At this time I just cannot see anything else happening except what I have said above. If America goes, so will Canada. Aw well, what more can be said. :(

I'd like to see some sharp progress made against Biden after the election, and Trump is POTUS for another 4 years. 

It's a joke that Joe Biden didn't have to at least answer for why his son was so blatantly profiting from Joe's official government business overseas. 

If the Chinese gov't invests $1.5B with the Trump family businesses you know that the Dems will be apoplectic. But they dealt with Joe Biden's son, so the Dems are equally insistent that no investigation should be done. They're pure scum and their sycophant, idiot horde is no better. 

5 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I don't think any of them will face trial, unless something too big to ignore comes up in a trial against Strzok or some other low-level player. 

I think that Schiff may have to step down as the Chair of the House Intel Committee. That's as far as that will go. 

I'd like to see some sharp progress made against Biden after the election, and Trump is POTUS for another 4 years. 

It's a joke that Joe Biden didn't have to at least answer for why his son was so blatantly profiting from Joe's official government business overseas. 

If the Chinese gov't invests $1.5B with the Trump family businesses you know that the Dems will be apoplectic. But they dealt with Joe Biden's son, so the Dems are equally insistent that no investigation should be done. They're pure scum and their sycophant, idiot horde is no better. 

I am still amazed that with all of the Joe Biden and his son's affairs with the Ukraine, and the Quid Pro Quo that this bumbling idiot was involved in, how the hell is he still able to run for President? If the Americans put that fool in the President's chair then Americans will deserve whatever they get, and I can guarantee you that it will not be very pretty. Especially if one is black. They will be the biggest losers of them all. As I said already, I believe that the whole Russian collusion farce will go nowhere, and no one will be charged for anything. It will just be brushed under the table and soon forgotten. Very few politicians or government officials get to go to jail unless they just happen to be of the Republican conservative kind. Then they will be the ones that will be going to jail. The only people that lose all the time when it comes to politics is we the people. That will never change because the majority of people could careless as to what is going on in their country's politics. Aw well. ;)

• Like 1