Panic, Ignorance, Shut Up Already

Rue
Message added by Charles Anthony

merged "Fear and the coronavirus 2" into this thread

1 minute ago, ProudConservative said:

After Justin Trudeau commits criminal negligence, and leading to an epidemic in Canada... Take me to court.

Well you wouldn't get 14 years but they would make an example out of you for future reference, so you'd get more than two years less a day which means you go to the pen, enjoy

Guest ProudConservative
Just now, Dougie93 said:

Well you wouldn't get 14 years but they would make an example out of you for future reference, so you'd get more than two years less a day which means you go to the pen, enjoy

I'll have my day in court when Justin gets arrested for Treason.

Guest ProudConservative
1 minute ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Something tells me that the courts are going to come down a lot harder on you than they will on Justin Trudeau.

I don't care... It's an emergency they causes... As long as I keep my distance, and don't put any lives in danger I can do whatever I want. People need to wake up, and realize where Tyranny starts.

If I lived in a condo... I would stay in the condo... but I can go wherever I want in the sticks.

Edited by ProudConservative

2 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

I don't care... It's an emergency they causes... As long as I keep my distance, and don't put any lives in danger I can do whatever I want.

The Chicoms caused it, not Justin Trudeau. If the government orders you to shelter in place, they aren't going to care how much distance you keep or how few lives you put in danger on your little fishing trip, doing whatever you want will come with consequences, they will make an example of you.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Guest ProudConservative
3 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Just remember that you will be held in pre-trial custody so you'd be in jail the whole time.

Good... let all Canadians see how many people they've arrested, and they will have a civil war on their hands.... You can force people to social distance... you can't force tyranny.

We respect the emergency, but we don't bow down, and lick the boots of government.

Good... let all Canadians see how many people they've arrested, and they will have a civil war on their hands.... You can force people to social distance... you can't force tyranny.

Oh no, Canadians are knee jerk authoritarians, the social pressure alone would gain 99% compliance, only lunatics would defy the EMA, the RCMP won't be messing about

Guest ProudConservative
5 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

The Chicoms caused it, not Justin Trudeau.

Justin is guilty of criminal negligence, by virtual signaling, and failure to screen people at the border. Canadians need to issue a class action case against him. We already have all the evidence we need to put Justin in prison... We just don't have enough people willing to act.

Guest ProudConservative
2 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Just because the EMA is not technically martial law doesn't mean the army won't be in the streets enforcing order, it just means you wouldn't face a courts-martial

Civilian law is plenty draconian enough these days to crush you without martial law

Let me ask you this... If government comes to your house, and says they are going to seize your food, and your property.... what are you going to do?

13 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

Justin is guilty of criminal negligence, by virtual signaling, and failure to screen people at the border. Canadians need to issue a class action case against him. We already have all the evidence we need to put Justin in prison... We just don't have enough people willing to act.

Irrelevant, by the time the Chicoms finally admitted to the world that there was human to human transmission of the virus, it was already too late for Justin Trudeau to stop it.

Blame The Commies for bungling the response and covering it up, enough of the Trudeau Derangement Syndrome, this is totally on China.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Let me ask you this... If government comes to your house, and says they are going to seize your food, and your property.... what are you going to do?

The EMA doesn't empower them to do that, they can only requisition private property if it is prudent, the "reasonable" standard still applies

Guest ProudConservative
6 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Irrelevant, by the time the Chicoms finally admitted to the world that there was human to human transmission of the virus, it was already too late for Justin Trudeau to stop it.

Blame The Commies for bungling the response and covering it up, enough of the Trudeau Derangement Syndrome.

Nope... He has people flying in from all over china, and they weren't required to wear masks or get screened. That's criminal negligence. Canadians need to band together and demand his imprisonment when this is over.

We have all the evidence we need, you get the right lawyers, and the right level off support... and he could be sent to prison for Treason. I hope Canadians would have enough self-respect to make that happen.

Nope... He has people flying in from all over china, and they weren't required to wear masks or get screened. That's criminal negligence. Canadians need to band together and demand his imprisonment when this is over.

People were flying in from China before Trudeau even knew about the virus, the damage was already done. This is on China, not Trudeau.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Guest ProudConservative
1 minute ago, Yzermandius19 said:

People were flying in from China before Trudeau even knew about the virus, the damage was already done. This is on China, not Trudeau.

I get that, but Justin Trudeau commitment criminal negligence by accelerating the spread, and putting Canada at a high risk for an epidemic. A government must take all reasonable measures to keep it's citizens safe.... If you get the right lawyers, and the will of the Canadians... Justin would go down.

We're just too lazy to make that happen.

Guest ProudConservative

Thomas Jefferson - "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

Thomas Jefferson - "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

Which is exactly the nemesis of Canada from the very start, Canada is not only not a republic, but Canadians are not republicans neither, quite the opposite.