Warning to All MLW Members - Fear and the Cronavirus

Guest ProudConservative

5 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Gun grabbing has a silver lining for us, the more guns they grab, the more likely that Confederation is to collapse, but we still hate gun grabbers, they will reap what they sow.

Arbitrary seizure of property at the behest of the rule of a mob : die in a fire, burn in Hell after, fake country clown show.

Guest ProudConservative

If you had some military training, you're definetly lucky. The teach you the basics about pandemics and social unrest, and you know how to use a firearm.

Edited by ProudConservative

Guest ProudConservative

You won't believe this, but I know someone who survived the spanish flu, and is still alive. I wonder if she has some immunity to the Coronavirus. Her mom saved her when she was 2 years old, by putting her in a oven and baking her lungs at low tempurature. It cleared up the pneumonia, and she survived.

3 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

He'll get more mass shooters not less, gun grabbing begets rage which will burn out of control.

He just wishes he lived in a world where the government can actually make the problem better by grabbing guns instead of worse, reality be damned. Wishful thinking is a helluva drug.

Edited by Yzermandius19

3 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

If you had some military training, you're definetly lucky. The teach you the basics about pandemics and social unrest, and you know how to use a firearm.

The secret to being an infantryman is to convince yourself that you're already a dead man, then you can just relax and get on with things.

3 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

He just wishes he lived in a world where the government can actually make the problem better instead of worse, reality be damned. Wishful thinking is a helluva drug.

Britons do not cling so tenaciously to life, that's cowardice ; over the top when the whistles blows, just like at Vimy Ridge, eh wot?

Guest ProudConservative

Ya well i'm stuck on the edge of the GTA.... I have no reason to go outside, but i'm freaking out... about how many immigrants we have, that are now spreading the coronavirus. How long should I wait, until I leave the city?

I don't want the military showing up at my house.

Guest ProudConservative

Opps I just lost about 1% on a trade.... I got distracted, and thought I was shorting.... I didn't realize I had it set to a 5x Bull.... It looked like it was about to recover, but I paniced and sold a minute later.

Don't try and go bull... you wanna short everything, during the stock market collapse.

4 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

Opps I just lost about 1% on a trade.... I got distracted, and thought I was shorting.... I didn't realize I had it set to a 5x Bull.... It looked like it was about to recover, but I paniced and sold a minute later.

Don't try and go bull... you wanna short everything, during the stock market collapse.

Just remember to cut your losses at -7%

The biggest mistake most traders make is hanging on when they should have cut their losses and moved on.

7 hours ago, ProudConservative said:

1. How do you know it isn't? If you're going to design a bioweapon...

2. Every year, it gets easier and easier to genetically engineer, at a relatively low cost.

1. I do volunteer work for an Illumanati facilitation group and this virus was not on any list of planned disruptions for 2020-2021.

2. Sure, but we are 100% invested in Bill Gates' mass genocide plan until 2025.  This is just an odd example of a disaster that didn't come from the New World Order's roadmap.

Guest ProudConservative

Ya well i've gained 75% with an account... I started trading on 5x margin as soon at the dow started to plunge.

Guest ProudConservative

If this is a bioweapon, I think it could be from a rouge environmentalist... It doesn't mean the elite are behind this.... Just one bad actor. The secret societies are about control, and a pandemics are hard to control.

3 minutes ago, ProudConservative said:

Ya well i've gained 75% with an account... I started trading on 5x margin as soon at the dow started to plunge.

I'm up over a 1000% across the board since I entered the market, but really that's about the central banks inflating everything more than any genius on my part.

Guest ProudConservative

They're lots of paranoid people worried about overpopulation and climate change... It just takes one person with the right resources, and you got yourself a genetically modified virus.

Guest ProudConservative

Here's a documentary about biohacking. It's scary how cheap it is, to mess with genetics. Very soon, anyone with the right determination will be able to make a plague.

Guest ProudConservative
5 minutes ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

Living off the grid is not for everybody. I do it a few times a month in the summer and that’s enough. 

It's far better than living under martial law. We've seen what's happened to Wuhan, if the government cracks down on Toronto.... I don't wanna stick around, and be told when I can leave my house to get food... and where I can go.

Just now, ProudConservative said:

It's far better than living under martial law. We've seen what's happened to Wuhan, if the government cracks down on Toronto.... I don't wanna stick around, and be told when I can leave my house to get food... and where I can go.

There's only about 20,000 troops in the Canadian Army, that's not even close to enough to maintain order, so don't worry about it.