President Trump’s Most Savage Moments

I saw this one YouTube a few days ago.  I think it’s important (and damn funny) as to why Trump was able to break through in 2016, and will have a good chance at doing the same in 2020.  He has no filter.  He has no prepared talking points.  He has no poll tested platitudes.  People, whether they agree with him or not, tend to see him as genuine.  Or at least a thousand times more genuine than most regular politicians.  Who for the most part, all say the same things, the same way, in the same poll tested manner.  Anyways, enjoy!

Btw, my favourite moment is when some world leader is falling asleep at the World War II ceremony, and Trump is giving him the most vicious side-eye I’ve ever seen.

3 hours ago, Argus said:

I'm sorry but I don't find it funny how he sneers at and insults people who aren't allowed to fight back. Nor am I impressed by his junior high school level insults. He's a crude, ignorant, bullying shit stain.

But they do fight back.  Many of them began the fight in there particular mainstream media organization.  Regardless, the mainstream media’s been a bully for years.  They’re just not used to somebody fighting back against them.  I’d have more sympathy if they were actually objective, but they haven’t been, in decades.

1 hour ago, Shady said:

But they do fight back.  Many of them began the fight in there particular mainstream media organization.  Regardless, the mainstream media’s been a bully for years.  They’re just not used to somebody fighting back against them.  I’d have more sympathy if they were actually objective, but they haven’t been, in decades.

Trump often doesn't even know what the name of the reporter is he's attacking, let alone what they write. He just doesn't like their organization. This is weirdly akin to China, which last week expelled a pair of Wall Street Journal reporters not for anything they wrote but for something someone else at the WSJ wrote. Anyway, if you don't like what a paper says you've got a big megaphone to reply to it. Targeting an individual reporter in a room full of people where you know they can't answer back is bullshit bullying.

12 minutes ago, Argus said:

Trump often doesn't even know what the name of the reporter is he's attacking, let alone what they write. He just doesn't like their organization. This is weirdly akin to China, which last week expelled a pair of Wall Street Journal reporters not for anything they wrote but for something someone else at the WSJ wrote. Anyway, if you don't like what a paper says you've got a big megaphone to reply to it. Targeting an individual reporter in a room full of people where you know they can't answer back is bullshit bullying.

Zzzz

Trump bad

He's orange and a bully

Zzzz

On 2/27/2020 at 10:03 PM, Argus said:

I disagree.  Trump is somewhat childish in that he knows exactly who speaks badly of him, and he remembers it, and will hold a grudge.  Reporters answer back quite often, but as president he always has final say.

• 1 month later...
On 2/27/2020 at 3:58 PM, Argus said:

I'm sorry but I don't find it funny how he sneers at and insults people who aren't allowed to fight back. Nor am I impressed by his junior high school level insults. He's a crude, ignorant, bullying shit stain.

you gotta admit hes pretty funny tho

• Like 1

Speaking of savage, anyone else catch Trump’s joke today at the press briefing?  He was asked if he was involved in the model (virus projection). 

“The professionals did the models. I was never involved in a model — at least, this kind of a model.”

Savage!

On 2/27/2020 at 1:58 PM, Argus said:

Nor am I impressed by his junior high school level insults. He's a crude, ignorant, bullying shit stain.

I'm not a fan of the childish nicknames. It would be a low point at ant level of politics, at the US Presidential level it's an astonishing low-point.

I appreciate his lack of political correctness and the fact that he is more interested in facts than virtue-signalling, hopefully that remains as a trend in politics but the name calling ends with him.