Quasem Soleimani Taken Out

Rue

2 minutes ago, eyeball said:

There's no one around here doing that. You simply can't imagine why any Canadian would refuse to automatically stick their tongue up America's butt.

...but some would desperately try to get Iraqi oil services contracts (e.g. SNC Lavalin) with American butts guarding the fields.

Just now, bush_cheney2004 said:

...but some would desperately try to get Iraqi oil services contracts (e.g. SNC Lavalin) with American butts guarding the fields.

Yes well it's always nice to have a few Hobbits around to put a little moral shine on your butts.  Kinda like having a Canadian flag on your pack when you go abroad I guess.

1 hour ago, Marocc said:

This is the part where you make fun of people in mourning, I guess — just in case your character hasn't been exposed properly so far.

I would send a Hallmark sympathy card with my condolences...but Iran is under severe sanctions by my country.   FedEx, UPS, and DHL will not ship to Iran.

3 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Yes well it's always nice to have a few Hobbits around to put a little moral shine on your butts.  Kinda like having a Canadian flag on your pack when you go abroad I guess.

The Canadians are fleeing to Kuwait...also protected by shiny American butts.

5 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Media is reporting Iran's big "revenge" attack...with missiles.    Yawn......

13 missiles no one killed or injured..Iran trying to save face. It new damn well US satellites would give plenty of warning...its just  Iranian Mullahs farting. 

They threatened to also fart at Haifa and Dubai tonight.

How is it they know the direction of Mecca when they pray but these idiots never understand the wind direction when they fart...

Edited by Rue
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Rue said:

13 missiles no one killed or injured..Iran trying to save face. It new damn well US satellites would give plenty of warning...its just  Iranian Mullahs farting. 

They threatened to also fart at Haifa and Dubai tonight.

How is it they know the direction of Mecca when they pray but these idiots never understand the wind direction when they fart...

The propaganda value from such a display of "revenge" is for domestic consumption.  "Death to Amerika !!! "

Iran needs its own version of Iraq's Mohammed Saeed al-Sahhaf (aka "Baghdad Bob" ) from 2003.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, eyeball said:

There's no one around here doing that. You simply can't imagine why any Canadian would refuse to automatically stick their tongue up America's butt. They're not with you ergo....

We've all seen this playbook here a few times now.  So yeah...meh.

Complete nonsense.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Marocc said:

Do you have reason to assume they are significantly less intelligent, less capable, less courageous and less confident than...average human beings?

Actually the Australians are there, in Iraq... -_-

Who? The subhuman mullahs are even more intelligent than everyone else when it comes to killing, lying, deceiving and cheating and repressing but if you ask about Iranian people or military they are at least as intelligent, more courageous than the Americans. This is a statement by the UN:

Today, Iran ranks fifth in the world for the number of recent graduates in STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics), behind only China, India, the US, and Russia. In this regard, Iran is well ahead of technological powerhouses such as Japan—which has, moreover, a population that is around 50% larger.

That said read my article. I said they (the regime) purposely hit the unpopulated areas because they did not wish casualties and widening the conflict to jeopardize the well being of their rich asses while they have a comfortable life living in palaces but the rest of population live in poverty.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

That's what you say whenever anyone hits the nail on the head.

No, it's what I usually say when somebody makes up their own conclusion, and the attacks that conclusion.  It's called a strawman argument.  You should look it up.  Other than his immediate family, I have no sympathy for anyone mourning the death of that monster.

4 hours ago, Marocc said:

I might consider it a sanction if you can't send mail wherever you want.

There you go again. You are not BC. Man my people were bad with directions I mean Moses led us around the desert for God knows how many years.  Then again we did not have gps. What is your excuse?

2 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

When they attacked ISIS bases in Syria last year (in retaliation for attack on IRG) with same missiles they caused significant damages and casualties but now even though Iraq bases were closer they caused none. Why? They just wanted to save face and no intention of causing casualties on Americans,

Yes which is why you saw a muted response from Trump today. Ignoring Muslim extremist terrorists  won't make them go away it simply empowers them.

The West has been brought up on an inspid concept from a pediatrician called Benjamin Spock who felt setting clear limits when someone was out of control was not the way to do it. His child rearing theories were proven to be erroneous. Enough already.

Appeasing terrorists will not make them go poof.

If you have unresolved guilt or issues about slapping a child's hand if they touch a  hot stove,  watch Dr. Phil. You will be fine.

Edited by Rue

45 minutes ago, Shady said:

No, it's what I usually say when somebody makes up their own conclusion, and the attacks that conclusion.  It's called a strawman argument.

Can you link to a single post that conclusively shows anyone around here mourning Soleimani? I think a link to your definition of strawman would also be in line so we could tell wtf you're babbling about.

I have no more cause to mourn Soleimani's death than I would if Trump was killed the same way.

I can say that because my tongue isn't up either's butt.

7 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Can you link to a single post that conclusively shows anyone around here mourning Soleimani?

I never said there was.  You need to get up to speed on things before you reply.  Otherwise you just look dumb.

4 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Can you link to a single post that conclusively shows anyone around here mourning Soleimani? I think a link to your definition of strawman would also be in line so we could tell wtf you're babbling about.

I have no more cause to mourn Soleimani's death than I would if Trump was killed the same way.

That is because you live in a privileged and sheltered environment where exposure to terrorism is something you can not conceive.

3 minutes ago, Shady said:

I never said there was.  You need to get up to speed on things before you reply.  Otherwise you just look dumb.

11 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Actually  Eye here you go:

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/lilley-ndp-mpps-sing-and-chant-as-dead-terrorist-honoured

https://edmontonjournal.com/news/local-news/supporters-of-iranian-general-rally-outside-alberta-legislature

Edited by Rue

10 hours ago, Shady said:

You got me but mostly on a technicality,  I had another tab open with Hal and between his comment on people around here siding with Iran and your's about mourning I mixed up my response.  Despite that the content, gist and conclusion to what I said and why remains unchanged - there's no reason believe you and Hal don't feel the same way.  If we don't pick your side we're on the other's.  It's straight up crap but its how you guy's roll.

10 hours ago, Rue said:

That is because you live in a privileged and sheltered environment where exposure to terrorism is something you can not conceive.

Rue, just because you can't make use of a TV the Internet or newspapers doesn't automatically mean no one else can. 

11 hours ago, Rue said:

From the article

Around 50 people, the majority of them supporters of the Iranian government, held candles, waved Iranian and Canadian flags and chanted slogans including “hands off Iran.” Others carried pro-peace signs.

You might have something if these signs said hands off Iran's government but they don't.

Does Soleimin sound like a terrorist?  He sure does to me but then so does Trump.

11 hours ago, eyeball said:

From the article

You might have something if these signs said hands off Iran's government but they don't.

Does Soleimin sound like a terrorist?  He sure does to me but then so does Trump.

Yes there were pro Iranian student supporters there. Absolutely. Both sides.

I have had my rants about Trump but when dealing with terrorists I think ANY US President defending the world against terrorists should be applauded so I put my partisan biases to the side on that one. I have to strongly support the US.