Don Cherry's Racist Rant on Immigrants

Teena

I do know for a fact that my great-grandfather who fought from Ypres to Mons including Vimy was a white supremacist.

Not only did he hate non whites, he hated Catholics & Jews too.  Ulster Man; being white was not enough, you had to be Anglo-Saxon and Protestant.

My grandfather who served in WWII with the RCAF, also a white supremacist, not only were blacks not allowed at his country club, they weren't even allowed to work there.

The Canada that fought the wars was inherently white supremacist and British Imperialist, defending the Empire, from Suez to Hong Kong.

Remembrance Day is not about remembering, it fabricates a fairy tale Canada which never existed, replacing the real with Liberal Party of Canada dogma.

Nobody ever fought for this Post National State, a Post National State has no history, that way they can just make shit up as they go.

"Canada fought for Diversity Is Our Strength, blah, blah, blah . . ."     It's Orwellian.

Edited by Dougie93

5 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Rogers just announced they have fired Don Cherry from HNIC

The Woke Mob has their scalp.

Seriously? No more Don Cherry. F*ck Rogers, f*ck the Woke Mob and f*ck the Confederation they rode in on. Hockey is on the verge of being nerfed beyond recognition, and now not even Don Cherry will be telling them to go shove it on National TV. Sad.

Edited by Yzermandius19

2 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Seriously? No more Don Cherry. F*ck Rogers, f*ck the Woke Mob and f*ck the Confederation they rode in on. Hockey is on the verge of being nerfed beyond recognition, sad.

I did a few ceremonial events for the NHL when I was in the army, we met Don at the ACC, he was very gracious, he loved his troops, but we loved him back too.

Just now, Dougie93 said:

I did a few ceremonial events for the NHL when I was in the army, we met Don at the ACC, he was very gracious, he loved his troops, but we loved him back too.

I'm boycotting Rogers. How dare they take Don Cherry away? Hopefully there's a giant backlash that makes them hire him back, this is ridiculous.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

I'm boycotting Rogers. How dare they take Don Cherry away? Hopefully there's a giant backlash that makes them hire him back, this is ridiculous.

Now is the time I will return compliments in kind to Don, for his relentless advocacy over the years,

Tho I think I shall simply write him a letter expressing my appreciation and fraternity.

If I address with my rank (ret.) I'm sure he will read it.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Now is the time I will return compliments in kind to Don, for his relentless advocacy over the years,

Tho I think I shall simply write him a letter expressing my appreciation and fraternity.

If I address with my rank (ret.) I'm sure he will read it.

Tell him to do just do his own coaches corner live after HNIC first intermission, and post it to youtube. Tell him if it wasn't for him, hockey probably would have been nerfed even more than it already is. Tell him to take Rogers ratings, out of spite.

I've never disliked Canada and Canadians more than I do right now, absolutely loathsome.
*spits tobacco juice*

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Seriously? No more Don Cherry. F*ck Rogers, f*ck the Woke Mob and f*ck the Confederation they rode in on. Hockey is on the verge of being nerfed beyond recognition, and now not even Don Cherry will be telling them to go shove it on National TV. Sad.

Yes F"*k Rogers! Don speaks truth. F#$k free speech too. Posting on this site is dangerous? Welcome New World Order...it's coming :(

Hope your right about huge backlash. It's funny because the comment sections on these news articles don't add up. There is over a 1000 comments on Yahoo, 95 per cent or more showing support for Cherry. Confusing.

2 minutes ago, Teena said:

Yes F"*k Rogers! Don speaks truth. F#$k free speech too. Posting on this site is dangerous? Welcome New World Order...it's coming :(

Hope your right about huge backlash. It's funny because the comment sections on these news articles don't add up. There is over a 1000 comments on Yahoo, 95 per cent or more showing support for Cherry. Confusing.

The Woke Twitter Mob is an extremely small fringe vocal minority, who knew?

Edited by Yzermandius19

1 minute ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Tell him to do just do his own coaches corner live after HNIC first intermission, and post it to youtube. Tell him if it wasn't for him, hockey probably would have been nerfed even more than it already is. Tell him to take Rogers ratings and out of spite.

I've never disliked Canada and Canadians more than I do right now, absolutely loathsome.

He's eighty five years old, at that age, all the chickenshit starts to fall away, I simply offer him the highest compliment I can to a civilian, and that is that we troops always considered him to be one of the boys.

• Like 1

We had about a 90% wear rate at the Cenotaph.  Around 300 people were there.  I was the only one I could be sure was an immigrant, and I was wearing a poppy.  The handful of visible minorities were also wearing poppies, but they might have heard Cherry's comments and rushed out to get one yesterday.  No-one knows for sure.

Cherry is a loudmouth, but he's paid to be a loudmouth.  He's probably wrong in this, but he has every right to be. 

I understand they fired him.  Hypocritical poltroons.

"Hey Don, the ratings are down, could you say something controversial?  Ooops, not that controversial Don, bye bye..."

Edited by bcsapper

14 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

He's eighty five years old, at that age, all the chickenshit starts to fall away, I simply offer him the highest compliment I can to a civilian, and that is that we troops always considered him to be one of the boys.

Yeah but, without him, hockey will get nerfed all the faster. If he doesn't want to do it anymore, that's a shame, but if he wants to keep going, we could use him still being in the fight. Especially if it hits Rogers where they hurt, in the wallet.

Edited by Yzermandius19

2 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Yeah but, without him, hockey will get nerfed all the faster. If he doesn't want to do it anymore, that's a shame, but if he wants to keep going, we could use him still being in the fight. Especially if it hits Rogers where they hurt, in the wallet.

I can't despise the NHL anymore than I already do.  The Leafs are like a congenital disease passed down to me from my father, doesn't have much to do with the NHL anymore.