The Mob of Ignorance.

Argus

10 minutes ago, SkyHigh said:

Yet both are living under mosaic law, go figure.

There is no Christian law. There is canon law, but that applies only to the clergy. There is certainly no equivalent of Sharia in Christendom.

You've chosen to ignore the posts that give examples of the tyranny committed by the Christian church.

All the world lived in tyranny until the last couple of centuries.

How about Jesus' own words

Mathew 10:34

A passage often flung out there by those who hate Christianity, but rarely understood by them. That was not a literal sword. Jesus was talking about how the coming of Christendom would split apart friends and families and severe relationships.

In Luke 12:49 51 he says "Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division. 52 From now on there will be five in one family divided against each other, three against two and two against three. 53 They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law."

There are far too many passages throughout the bible which preach against violence to think Jesus was going to convert people by the sword.

Edited by Argus

15 hours ago, bcsapper said:

What is your general view of religious barbarism today?  21st century religious barbarism.

Is it your contention that Christianity and Islam are equally barbaric today?  What about Hindus and Sikhs?

And Buddhists?  They've killed a few recently.

As ive repeated numerous times, no religion is moral.

You on the other are demonizeing one barbaric religion over another and to do so are attempting to disregard the holy book they share.

You're either a Christian trying to defend your faith while ignoring the book its based on,  or your a non believer that hasn't even put in the work to understand they're both Abrahamic religions

As i haven't studied eastern religions at the same level as the Abrahamic ones, im reticent to speak to much on them, but yes atrocities has been committed in the name of all "gods"

1 hour ago, SkyHigh said:

As ive repeated numerous times, no religion is moral.

You on the other are demonizeing one barbaric religion over another and to do so are attempting to disregard the holy book they share.

You're either a Christian trying to defend your faith while ignoring the book its based on,  or your a non believer that hasn't even put in the work to understand they're both Abrahamic religions

As i haven't studied eastern religions at the same level as the Abrahamic ones, im reticent to speak to much on them, but yes atrocities has been committed in the name of all "gods"

I don't demonize one barbaric religion over another.  I demonize one barbaric religion much more than any other, based on how much more barbaric its adherents are seen to be.

I'm not interested in history when it comes to barbaric religion demonizing.  Just what happens in my lifetime.

As for your third sentence there.  It's nonsense.  Why would a non-believer care what books are shared by whom?  Only the interpretation and subsequent action taken matter.

Edited by bcsapper

16 hours ago, Argus said:

There is no Christian law. There is canon law, but that applies only to the clergy. There is certainly no equivalent of Sharia in Christendom.

Not so fast.

The following countries have state churches and call themselves "Christian" states because they either call themselves that or have state churches:

Argentina, Chile, Costa Rica, Denmark, Greenland, England, Faroe Islands, Georgia, Greece, Iceland, Liechenstein, Malta, Monaco, Samoa, Tonga, Tuvalu, and Zambia not of course mentioning the Vatican City because you mentioned it when you technically said canon law.

I think though its safe to say all the above states have sufficiently evolved to separate the church far more than many Sharia law states but in all such countries church organizations still have much influence in the institutions of these nations, including hospitals and schools with government funding and for that matter the Catholic Church still has strong influence on the educational and health institutions in many provinces.

I agree with you or anyone who says for a democracy to be able to properly function it must be neutral and therefore separate itself from specific values that would cause it to treat some less favourably than others. As a Jew my issue is not with Christian institutions or even having people say Christianity played a pivotal part of and remains a pivotal part of Canadian culture. I think myself it is stupid to deny Christmas or the role of Christianity in Canada or the fact the majority of Canadians are Christian, specifically Catholic. While my ancestors are linked to massacres committed by people in the name of the Catholic Church this does not mean I should not respect the religion and its values and traditions. The only part of Christian values I remain silent on is the concept of saviour. I believe the term as taught by Jesus meant we were all born to be saviours of the world depending on our actions. I see him as teaching a lesson we are ALL children of a greater essence sent to either heal or wound. Its a minor argument. I know some blow that out of the water to say if I do not believe Jesus is the ONLY Messiah, I go to hell, but I believe most Christians get what I say, understand my beliefs do NOT contradict or attempt to contradict their views and we agree on all the same values which were and remain the same in all religions which is to treat people as we want to be treated and through our actions either create positive or negative effects that move on and impact on may others n a good or bad way.

I disagree with those shutting down Christian celebrations in the name of political propriety at Christmas. No Christian ever told me not to celebrate a Jewish holiday why would I tell them not to?. I am happy they do. Genuinely.  Since when is being Christian offensive or improper? If it is a time people can reflect on higher values and makes them grateful to have family and realize material value is not the only thing in life, why would I want to censor that or act upset about it?

Our Canadian history talks about a lot of bad things Christian institutions did particularly with aboriginal peoples which I do not downplay. However for years government off loaded education, health and any social service on the Catholic church who took it on and taught, fed and sheltered people which was a good thing. The fact that some perverted the intent and service of good Christians does not make me throw out all the good with the bad. That said I do defer to Christians who feel betrayed by their own churches but that is their spiritual struggle I must respect as between them and their churches. I just don't want any of them to feel if they were hurt I do not care. I care but  in a way that respects them and innocent people who still believe in Christianity. That is all. I am just saying people who have been hurt have a right to hold the people who hurt them accountable. I hope the Catholic and other churches and for that matter all organized religions reform themselves and clean their acts up. All organized religions are corrupted by secrecy and layers of power.

Hopefully Islam will evolve as Christianity did and Judaism before that. Y'all ask me we all have a far ways to evolve before we stop killing each other in the same of our Gods, saviours, prophets.

Edited by Rue
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

I don't demonize one barbaric religion over another.  I demonize one barbaric religion much more than any other, based on how much more barbaric its adherents are seen to be.

I'm not interested in history when it comes to barbaric religion demonizing.  Just what happens in my lifetime.

As for you third sentence there.  It's nonsense.  Why would a non-believer care what books are shared by whom?  Only the interpretation and subsequent action taken matter.

So you are a Christian? How do you feel about the teachings in the Bible about homosexuality, women or slavery just to mention a few?

Again we are a secular society that has moved away from religion.

The idea that we're that much farther advanced is laughable, the Catholic church without any official power controlled the province of Quebec until the 1950, but women's rights? There are women alive today born in this country without the right to vote

You can't cherry pick the Bible to only follow the teachings you like, while chastising others for believing the passages you don't appove.

Who are the Muslims in your entourage? I had a buddy over last night, born in Egypt to a devout Muslim family, moved here in highschool, still attends mosque and prays everyday, not only were we smoking erb and drinking alcohol, but he's to the left of me on most issues. This is much more representative of the Muslim population of Canada then the caricatureisation your prejudice wants ti suggest

5 minutes ago, SkyHigh said:

So you are a Christian? How do you feel about the teachings in the Bible about homosexuality, women or slavery just to mention a few?

No I'm not.  I was.  I was a Roman Catholic.  Not for a long time now, though.  I don't have any supernatural beliefs now.

6 minutes ago, SkyHigh said:

Again we are a secular society that has moved away from religion.

Great.  But that said, I don't have a problem with religion.  Believe what you will.  I only have problems with those who imagine religion can be used to control the behaviour of those who would rather it didn't.

10 minutes ago, SkyHigh said:

The idea that we're that much farther advanced is laughable, the Catholic church without any official power controlled the province of Quebec until the 1950, but women's rights? There are women alive today born in this country without the right to vote

Sure.  Like I said in my previous post, proportionality is important.  If you think that the fact there are women alive today born in this country without the right to vote is as bad as the fact that there are women in Iran in jail for refusing to wear a hijab, then you do.  Proportionality is not as important to you.  Okay.

14 minutes ago, SkyHigh said:

You can't cherry pick the Bible to only follow the teachings you like, while chastising others for believing the passages you don't approve.

Right.  That's why I never would.

15 minutes ago, SkyHigh said:

Who are the Muslims in your entourage? I had a buddy over last night, born in Egypt to a devout Muslim family, moved here in highschool, still attends mosque and prays everyday, not only were we smoking erb and drinking alcohol, but he's to the left of me on most issues. This is much more representative of the Muslim population of Canada then the caricatureisation your prejudice wants ti suggest

Ah, the "not all Muslims" argument.  No point in using that on me.  I've only ever known decent Muslims too.  (I've only ever known decent people from other religions, as it happens.  I must bring out the best in people)  That does not change the facts.  Maybe you could address the facts.

17 hours ago, Argus said:

All the world lived in tyranny until the last couple of centuries.

A passage often flung out there by those who hate Christianity, but rarely understood by them. That was not a literal sword. Jesus was talking about how the coming of Christendom would split apart friends and families and severe relationships.

In Luke 12:49 51 he says "Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division. 52 From now on there will be five in one family divided against each other, three against two and two against three. 53 They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law."

There are far too many passages throughout the bible which preach against violence to think Jesus was going to convert people by the sword.

funny how you chose to use the translation that said division instead of sword, but anyway

No Christian law? Is god not the source and reason for all of morality for Christians ?( spoiler it is) ,  And is the entire Bible not the word of god? (It is as well) 

Apologists make me laugh, cherry picking the parts of the Bible to support their beliefs, not to mention the fact that there are tens of thousands of different Christian denominations in north America alone that all interpret their cherry picked parts of the Bible differently. Want to know what's wrong with Catholics ask a baptist, want to know what's wrong with baptists ask a Mormon, want to know what's wrong with the LDS ask a Muslim, want to know what's wrong with islam ask a Hindu, and so on, and so on. I just agree with all of them

But you continue to defend your "God" that condones such things as slavery, genocide and misogyny, you apparently share his(or hers, hahaha) morals

16 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

No I'm not.  I was.  I was a Roman Catholic.  Not for a long time now, though.  I don't have any supernatural beliefs now.

Great.  But that said, I don't have a problem with religion.  Believe what you will.  I only have problems with those who imagine religion can be used to control the behaviour of those who would rather it didn't.

Sure.  Like I said in my previous post, proportionality is important.  If you think that the fact there are women alive today born in this country without the right to vote is as bad as the fact that there are women in Iran in jail for refusing to wear a hijab, then you do.  Proportionality is not as important to you.  Okay.

Right.  That's why I never would.

Ah, the "not all Muslims" argument.  No point in using that on me.  I've only ever known decent Muslims too.  (I've only ever known decent people from other religions, as it happens.  I must bring out the best in people)  That does not change the facts.  Maybe you could address the facts.

Apologies but Im confused, if every Muslim you know is decent( may i assume you mean conforms to Canadian standards of secular morality? If that's not your definition please elaborate) why do you choose to single out Islam, an admittantly barbaric religion while defending the demonstrably similar Christian faith that essentially teaches the same thing?

Again, Mohammed was just the last in a line of profits that included Jesus. Meaning that the vast majority of teachings come from the exact same text

Edited by SkyHigh

1 minute ago, SkyHigh said:

Apologies but Im confused, if every Muslim you know is decent( may i assume you mean conforms to Canadian standards of secular morality? If that's not your definition please elaborate) why do you choose to single out Islam, an admittantly barbaric religion while defending the demonstrably similar Christian faith that essentially teaches the same thing?

Good Heavens, I read the news. I observe.  I think independently. I don't worry about offending.

And I don't defend Christianity.  Or Hinduism, Sikhism, Judaism, or Buddhism.  Or Tanzanian albino carving witch doctors for that matter.   Bring 'em up.  I'll abuse 'em if they deserve it.

5 minutes ago, SkyHigh said:

Again, Mohammed was just the last in a line of profits that included Jesus. Meaning that the vast majority of teachings come from the exact same text

You blame teachings instead of the people acting on the teachings.  Mohammad and Jesus are dead.  Not much point blaming them.

2 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Good Heavens, I read the news. I observe.  I think independently. I don't worry about offending.

And I don't defend Christianity.  Or Hinduism, Sikhism, Judaism, or Buddhism.  Or Tanzanian albino carving witch doctors for that matter.   Bring 'em up.  I'll abuse 'em if they deserve it.

You blame teachings instead of the people acting on the teachings.  Mohammad and Jesus are dead.  Not much point blaming them.

You read the news? So what others think?

You observe? Observe what? you just said all the Muslims you've met were decent.

Think independently? Independent of your own observations?

Don't worry about offending? Why would you want to offend those you call decent?

Aren't defending Christianity? My only statement was all religions are bad, yet you continue to say how bad islam is, an opinion i share by the way

Mohammed and Jesus are dead? Tell that to the people that still evoke their names to spred hate

Blame the teachings? The teachings( or scripture) are of course the problem, and are the source of the hate people still endorse today. I hope and pray(joke intended) that people of all religions will see the clear superiority of secular morality.

Hi SkyHigh, wish I would meet a nice Muslim woman. I tell you that has not been my experience. My children were young and not once, but twice I was at a local park and Muslim women come running into the playground to separate their children from my children. It was shocking! WTF 
And another Muslim woman in my neighborhood, whom I treated to a special event along with her children, asked my husband how he lets me dress in a bathing suit in front of other men? And then another tried to convince my young daughter that she should be wearing a Hijab. And another said that all women should save their hair and skin for their husband because this is the proper way of behaving....blah blah blah Then sometimes when I go grocery shopping, I can't tell if they are smiling or giving me dirty looks with the Burka on. Hopefully the Muslim religion NEVER rules here in Canada! 
What do you say to these examples?
Also I still like to go out and party in our downtown area. I do see many Muslim men rocking it in the clubs, dancing and drinking. However, I have not witnessed one Hijab yet. So there you go. Maybe it's because your Muslim friend is male?

9 minutes ago, SkyHigh said:

You read the news? So what others think?

News isn't what others think.  Editorial commentary is what others think.  News is what happened.  Granted you have to be somewhat less than thick as a plank in order to sort the truth from the propaganda, but I am.

11 minutes ago, SkyHigh said:

You observe? Observe what? you just said all the Muslims you've met were decent.

The number of Muslims I've met probably number in the hundreds.  I observe the rest, when their actions make the news. I really have no interest in commenting on decent, ordinary people.  How boring would that be?

12 minutes ago, SkyHigh said:

Think independently? Independent of your own observations?

Independent of the outrage of equivalency freaks like you.  No offense meant.

13 minutes ago, SkyHigh said:

Don't worry about offending? Why would you want to offend those you call decent?

Why would you worry about offending anyone?  Do you keep quiet on issues for fear of offending those who had nothing to do with them except they had things in common with those who did?   I know lots of decent people who would be offended by my views on freedom of speech, abortion, assisted suicide, gay rights, etc.  Why would I worry about giving offence?  The intent is to speak my views on an issue, not to give offence.  (See previous answer)  If offence is taken, I have no control over that.  I do admit to not caring much.

19 minutes ago, SkyHigh said:

Aren't defending Christianity? My only statement was all religions are bad, yet you continue to say how bad islam is, an opinion i share by the way

I'm not.  You want to talk about Alabama's new abortion law?  We can talk about how bad Christianity is as well.  But like I said, proportionality matters. Islam's worse.

22 minutes ago, SkyHigh said:

Mohammed and Jesus are dead? Tell that to the people that still evoke their names to spread hate

They know already. 

24 minutes ago, SkyHigh said:

Blame the teachings? The teachings( or scripture) are of course the problem, and are the source of the hate people still endorse today. I hope and pray(joke intended) that people of all religions will see the clear superiority of secular morality.

Blame those who interpret the teachings to mean they should act on them to exert control over the actions of others, instead of restricting their religious beliefs to themselves alone.

1 hour ago, Teena said:
Hi SkyHigh, wish I would meet a nice Muslim woman. I tell you that has not been my experience. My children were young and not once, but twice I was at a local park and Muslim women come running into the playground to separate their children from my children. It was shocking! WTF 
And another Muslim woman in my neighborhood, whom I treated to a special event along with her children, asked my husband how he lets me dress in a bathing suit in front of other men? And then another tried to convince my young daughter that she should be wearing a Hijab. And another said that all women should save their hair and skin for their husband because this is the proper way of behaving....blah blah blah Then sometimes when I go grocery shopping, I can't tell if they are smiling or giving me dirty looks with the Burka on. Hopefully the Muslim religion NEVER rules here in Canada! 
What do you say to these examples?
Also I still like to go out and party in our downtown area. I do see many Muslim men rocking it in the clubs, dancing and drinking. However, I have not witnessed one Hijab yet. So there you go. Maybe it's because your Muslim friend is male?

I call bs on your so-called experiences. 

Many Muslim women don't wear hejab. Maybe that's why you didn't know that they were at clubs. 

Also, how do you know the men you see at clubs are Muslim? Do you go around asking if they are?

11 minutes ago, marcus said:

I call bs on your so-called experiences. 

Many Muslim women don't wear hejab. Maybe that's why you didn't know that they were at clubs. 

Also, how do you know the men you see at clubs are Muslim? Do you go around asking if they are?

No bullshit Marcus. I guess if they are not wearing the Hijab, I don't know if they are Muslim or not, which is my whole point. Yay! My skin is darker then most of the Muslim women I have seen.

I recognize some of the Muslim traits in men re: beards, eyes, etc. and language. Yes I have spoken with some of them. I had one about two weeks ago share that the Virgin Mary wore a Hijab .... so there you go. It's only my word but it's my truth and I really don't give a s**t what Marcus thinks lol

2 hours ago, SkyHigh said:

funny how you chose to use the translation that said division instead of sword, but anyway

It is another passage which simply explains the first.

No Christian law? Is god not the source and reason for all of morality for Christians ?( spoiler it is) ,  And is the entire Bible not the word of god? (It is as well) 

There is no Christian law. Anyone who thinks otherwise knows nothing about the Bible or Christianity. Sharia is a complete legal treaties on how one must behave, the moral laws one must follow, along with the punishments required for transgressors. Christianity has no comparison legal tests.  There is nothing in Christianity which says if you blaspheme or leave the Christian faith you must be executed, nothing about how women must be killed for adultery.

Apologists make me laugh, cherry picking the parts of the Bible to support their beliefs, not to mention the fact that there are tens of thousands of different Christian denominations in north America alone that all interpret their cherry picked parts of the Bible differently. Want to know what's wrong with Catholics ask a baptist, want to know what's wrong with baptists ask a Mormon, want to know what's wrong with the LDS ask a Muslim, want to know what's wrong with islam ask a Hindu, and so on, and so on. I just agree with all of them

But you continue to defend your "God" that condones such things as slavery, genocide and misogyny, you apparently share his(or hers, hahaha) morals

Frothing at the mouth again over past Catholic crimes, hmm? Sorry, I'm not cherry picking anything. Your hatred and religious bigotry simply blinds you to anything resembling context and judgement.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Argus said:

It is another passage which simply explains the first.

There is no Christian law. Anyone who thinks otherwise knows nothing about the Bible or Christianity. Sharia is a complete legal treaties on how one must behave, the moral laws one must follow, along with the punishments required for transgressors. Christianity has no comparison legal tests.  There is nothing in Christianity which says if you blaspheme or leave the Christian faith you must be executed, nothing about how women must be killed for adultery.

Frothing at the mouth again over past Catholic crimes, hmm? Sorry, I'm not cherry picking anything. Your hatred and religious bigotry simply blinds you to anything resembling context and judgement.

Then please explain what the Law of moses is

Leviticus and Deuteronomy aren't part of the moral code all Christians should follow as written by god? Who needs to read the Bible?

Religious hatred and bigotry, i agree i hate almost everything religion stands for. I also know i have higher morals then the god of the Bible, 

Im blind? Please you pit one supernatural claim above the other, simply because you were raised a certain way 

5 minutes ago, Argus said:

Well said Argus. Sharia Law scares me. Sharia Law = Prisoner

23 minutes ago, Teena said:

No bullshit Marcus. I guess if they are not wearing the Hijab, I don't know if they are Muslim or not, which is my whole point. Yay! My skin is darker then most of the Muslim women I have seen.

I recognize some of the Muslim traits in men re: beards, eyes, etc. and language. Yes I have spoken with some of them. I had one about two weeks ago share that the Virgin Mary wore a Hijab .... so there you go. It's only my word but it's my truth and I really don't give a s**t what Marcus thinks lol

Maybe they're hipsters with beard.

I still do not believe that you have experienced what you are saying. I come across people from many religious and ethnic backgrounds since I live in Vancouver. I'm active in the community, so there are many opportunities. My wife and children, who are as white looking as they can be, are also out and about in the community. They have NEVER experienced anything you have described below. So this is why I have a very difficult time believing what you are saying. Here are your so-called experiences:

My children were young and not once, but twice I was at a local park and Muslim women come running into the playground to separate their children from my children.

And another Muslim woman in my neighborhood, whom I treated to a special event along with her children, asked my husband how he lets me dress in a bathing suit in front of other men?

And then another tried to convince my young daughter that she should be wearing a Hijab. 

And another said that all women should save their hair and skin for their husband because this is the proper way of behaving....blah blah blah

- Then sometimes when I go grocery shopping, I can't tell if they are smiling or giving me dirty looks with the Burka on.

Really Teena? Seriously? C'mon. You think this is facebook and you can just post bs memes and not be called out on it?

From the comments you have made on this forum about Muslims, Teena, and your consistent stereotypes of what "Muslims" do, like the comments above, to me, it sounds like you are full of it. You are only here to propagate the stereotypes and to increase your hate for a diverse group of people.

Shame on dishonest hateful people like you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, marcus said:

Maybe they're hipsters with beard.

I still do not believe that you have experienced what you are saying. I come across people from many religious and ethnic backgrounds since I live in Vancouver. I'm active in the community, so there are many opportunities. My wife and children, who are as white looking as they can be, are also out and about in the community. They have NEVER experienced anything you have described below. So this is why I have a very difficult time believing what you are saying. Here are your so-called experiences:

My children were young and not once, but twice I was at a local park and Muslim women come running into the playground to separate their children from my children.

And another Muslim woman in my neighborhood, whom I treated to a special event along with her children, asked my husband how he lets me dress in a bathing suit in front of other men?

And then another tried to convince my young daughter that she should be wearing a Hijab. 

And another said that all women should save their hair and skin for their husband because this is the proper way of behaving....blah blah blah

- Then sometimes when I go grocery shopping, I can't tell if they are smiling or giving me dirty looks with the Burka on.

Really Teena? Seriously? C'mon. You think this is facebook and you can just post bs memes and not be called out on it?

From the comments you have made on this forum about Muslims, Teena, and your consistent stereotypes of what "Muslims" do, like the comments above, to me, it sounds like you are full of it. You are only here to propagate the stereotypes and to increase your hate for a diverse group of people.

Shame on dishonest hateful people like you.

Marcus, I have no reason to make this shit up. My entire family and my friends would back me up on this. You are fortunate then if you and your family have not come across this. I didn't always feel this way until these things happened. So it is the truth. If I have crossed paths with a woman who was pleasant and Muslim, not wearing a Hijab or Burka, then I don't know she is Muslim. And she does not know my religion either. So it is what it is. I am far from hateful. I have friends and colleagues from all different backgrounds. I have been treated unfairly and I have every right to speak my truth. I will not respond to you anymore. No reason to defend myself but I thought one more time! lol Have a great day :)

1 hour ago, Teena said:

Marcus, I have no reason to make this shit up. My entire family and my friends would back me up on this. You are fortunate then if you and your family have not come across this. I didn't always feel this way until these things happened. So it is the truth. If I have crossed paths with a woman who was pleasant and Muslim, not wearing a Hijab or Burka, then I don't know she is Muslim. And she does not know my religion either. So it is what it is. I am far from hateful. I have friends and colleagues from all different backgrounds. I have been treated unfairly and I have every right to speak my truth. I will not respond to you anymore. No reason to defend myself but I thought one more time! lol Have a great day :)

I'm wondering if anyone else here has ever experienced anything like this from Muslims:

For someone to experience all of the above seems unbelievable. Have a great day. :)

20 minutes ago, marcus said:

I'm wondering if anyone else here has ever experienced anything like this from Muslims:

For someone to experience all of the above seems unbelievable.

I believe her.   Nobody bothers me on the street, but I'm not a lady,  I know that the Muj would try to pull shit on a woman that they wouldn't dare against me.

• Thanks 2

Leviticus and Deuteronomy aren't part of the moral code all Christians should follow as written by god? Who needs to read the Bible?

Religious hatred and bigotry, i agree i hate almost everything religion stands for. I also know i have higher morals then the god of the Bible, 

Im blind? Please you pit one supernatural claim above the other, simply because you were raised a certain way 

Uhm, no, I simply make a distinction between what the believers of different religions do and how they act and (according to polls) what they think and want. It's obvious you don't like Catholics. But you base that dislike on historical incidents, not on today. Meanwhile, you love Islam, without regard to how Islam and Muslims act today. Sorrry, but you make no sense.

• Like 1

Christianity went through a reformation period.  And that was good.  Unfortunately we’re still waiting for Islam’s reformation.  Hopefully they’ll catch up to other religions in a few hundred years.  Since that’s how far behind they are.