The Mob of Ignorance.

Argus

11 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

which was controlled and regulated purely by islamic laws and traditions.  Not by the laws of Syria or Iraq, not by tribal laws, not by international laws, nothing else was to be considered but pure islamic doctrine. 

Prove it.

2 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

can't live in the western world and feel free from danger,

I didn't say that, but I know many women are bothered by it. Sure, they can live. But not as you call it with freedom of religion and without having to fear for their family members' safety.

4 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

t I proved to you that's not the case at all because....

Legal rights guarantee no feelings of safety. People can feel unsafe when they're safe and safe when they're unsafe.

9 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

they don't get threatened with impunity,

Yes, they do.

9 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

they NEVER EVER get raped with impunity.

Yes, they do. And so do non-Muslims.

10 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

they do not get any protection at all from the government. 

Who do not? Which Islamic country?

23 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

who started islamic state did so in order to h

Ok, so who were the people who created Islamic state and/or how do you know why they did it?

41 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Who controlled Islamic State if not muslims?

Controlled? I have never perceived it as being under control.. I don't know who controls it. Do you?

8 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

That, or you're just telling blatant lies over and over again like a Nazi propagandist, waiting for people to start believing they're true.

I can't own up to my behaviour, so I'm going to put it on you.

47 minutes ago, Marocc said:

Of course. That's why I'm a Muslim.

The Koran was written in the same fashion as the bible, and has about as much truth and accuracy to it.

What Jewish state?

The one all you Muslims love to hate.

You'd like to think so. Lest Christians stop having casual sex and using a fifth of their income on alcohol & things paid for because of alcohol. Let's not forget the cigarette industry — and the obligation to dress modestly is just a drag, isn't it?

There are no laws to that affect. Christianity does not come with a legal code.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Marocc said:

Legal rights guarantee no feelings of safety. People can feel unsafe when they're safe and safe when they're unsafe.

Maybe you're from Marocco, in Morocco.  Islamic law makes its way into Morocco's legal system.  In Morocco, a woman's testimony is worth half as much as a man's.  Islam, and Sharia Law, is fundamentally sexist where women have lesser rights than men and are controlled by men.

There's some sex inequality within Catholicism too, but Western countries are secular and their legal systems aren't set up around Catholic/Christian laws.  The reformation and enlightenment freed the West from religious dogma.  Women are given equal rights to men legally.  Most Islamic countries are many decades if not centuries behind in terms of human rights.

I respect people's right to believe what they want, and I believe Catholicism and Islam are full of nonsense.  I'd be killed for saying that in many Muslim countries.  Gays and trans people are killed too.

5 hours ago, Marocc said:

Prove it.

I didn't say that, but I know many women are bothered by it. Sure, they can live. But not as you call it with freedom of religion and without having to fear for their family members' safety.

Yes, they do.

Yes, they do. And so do non-Muslims.

Who do not? Which Islamic country?

Ok, so who were the people who created Islamic state and/or how do you know why they did it?

Controlled? I have never perceived it as being under control.. I don't know who controls it. Do you?

I can't own up to my behaviour, so I'm going to put it on you.

You're just in denial of every basic fact that every single other human being on earth is well aware of. 

The fact that you don't think that Islamic State in Levant was an islamic group takes the cake. You're completely insane.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/5/2020 at 3:59 PM, WestCanMan said:

You need to learn to connect the dots dude. I am explaining very basic things to you which a child could understand.

1) You're acting like the actions of a few mouthy punks in Australia is proof that muslim women can't live in the western world and feel free from danger, but I proved to you that's not the case at all because....

2) There are tens of millions of muslim women living in the western world and they get the full protection of the government, and they don't get threatened with impunity, and they NEVER EVER get raped with impunity.

3) HOWEVER, women in many islamic countries who don't wear the prescribed headwear are targeted for actual physical abuse and actual rape and they do not get any protection at all from the government. 

living in the western world ... "they NEVER EVER get raped with impunity."

Hahahahahahahaha!!! 

What dream world do you live in? 

Women get raped all the time "with impunity".

That's why there's #metoo.

Duh.

And there should also be #mentoo

Edited by jacee

11 minutes ago, jacee said:

Hahahahahahahaha!!! 

Duh.

Women in Western countries have a LOT more recourse when they are raped than those in Islamic countries.  Yes, sometimes it's difficult to feel that  full justice has been done.  But at least women who are raped in Western countries have access to police and legal teams.  They have access to counselling and medical assistance after being raped.  They do not have to marry their rapist.  They are not honour killed by their families for being raped.  Western communities do not stone women who get raped.  Children who are raped are not considered "unmarriageable" for the rest of their lives.

What kind of person are you who romanticizes Islamic society so much that you do not see the difference?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

47 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Women in Western countries have a LOT more recourse when they are raped than those in Islamic countries.  Yes, sometimes it's difficult to feel that  full justice has been done.  But at least women who are raped in Western countries have access to police and legal teams.  They have access to counselling and medical assistance after being raped.  They do not have to marry their rapist.  They are not honour killed by their families for being raped.  Western communities do not stone women who get raped.  Children who are raped are not considered "unmarriageable" for the rest of their lives.

What kind of person are you who romanticizes Islamic society so much that you do not see the difference?

I was not addressing that at all.

I was only addressing WestCanMan's ridiculously brain dead and delusional claim: 

There are tens of millions of muslim women living in the western world and they get the full protection of the government, and they don't get threatened with impunity, and they NEVER EVER get raped with impunity.

Who the hell could possibly believe that! It's an absolutely stunningly dense claim.

WestCanMan's posts are forever ridiculous to me now. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jacee said:

Hahahahahahahaha!!! 

Duh.

And there should also be #mentoo

You're confusing "we were naked and I said he couldn't touch me there" with "I was walking to my car and 3 guys took me into a van and forced me to have sex for 2 hrs because I wasn't wearing a hijab." Not all rapes are the same. You could add "I got sentenced to ten years in prison because I took off my hijab" if you want.

45 minutes ago, jacee said:

I was not addressing that at all.

I was only addressing WestCanMan's ridiculously brain dead and delusional claim: 

There are tens of millions of muslim women living in the western world and they get the full protection of the government, and they don't get threatened with impunity, and they NEVER EVER get raped with impunity.

Who the hell could possibly believe that! It's an absolutely stunningly dense claim.

WestCanMan's posts are forever ridiculous to me now. 

Read the post I just wrote above this one. If you can understand it then you'll come to the stark realization that talking about the relative amounts of activity in each of our brains is not a flattering topic for you.

It's completely idiotic to say that there's even a hint of inaccuracy in the claim that I made. And I know that you're not doing it out of stupidity because no one is that dumb, you're doing it to be difficult because of your ignorance and bigotry. Once again, I have ample proof of your bigotry if you want to call me out on it.

• Like 1

On 1/5/2020 at 11:29 PM, Argus said:

There are no laws to that affect. Christianity does not come with a legal code.

It isn't a legal code in the modern sense of course — which, again, if the fault of the church — but there are rules that the Christians usually don't like to talk about. Most of them prefer to pretend Jesus left them nothing but infinite forgiveness for whatever they might happen to do.

42 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

It's completely idiotic to say that there's even a hint of inaccuracy in the claim that I made.

I must agree with them that it is difficult, if not impossible, to take you seriously after babbling such nonsense. I have to also inform you that the majority of all rapes happen within a relationship or a marriage.

15 minutes ago, Marocc said:

I have to also inform you that the majority of all rapes happen within a relationship or a marriage.

It's alarming that you would even think that way.

I've been married for fifteen years and never felt even a bit rapy towards my wife. I've never forced any of my girlfriends or any girls that I went on dates with to have sex either. 

Admittedly I haven't committed any rapes against members of the general public either, so it's kind of a 0-0 tie, but in my lifetime I know of far more women who were raped by random men than by their partners.

Also, "rape" within a relationship usually involves a man "moving the goalposts", so to speak. IE, going to the next base. It's still a sexual assault, but it's not to be confused with a total stranger grabbing a woman who doesn't even want to have an intimate conversation with them and forcing them to do all kinds of things, including some that they would never consent to with anyone at all, even their partners. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

It's alarming that you would even think that way.

I've been married for fifteen years and never felt even a bit rapy towards my wife. I've never forced any of my girlfriends or any girls that I went on dates with to have sex either. 

Admittedly I haven't committed any rapes against members of the general public either, so it's kind of a 0-0 tie, but in my lifetime I know of far more women who were raped by random men than by their partners.

Also, "rape" within a relationship usually involves a man "moving the goalposts", so to speak. IE, going to the next base. It's still a sexual assault, but it's not to be confused with a total stranger grabbing a woman who doesn't even want to have an intimate conversation with them and forcing them to do all kinds of things, including some that they would never consent to with anyone at all, even their partners. 

I don't think that Date Rape would fall into the "relationship rape" category either and that is a common form of rape.

32 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Yes you were.

"All the time", eh?  You're a liar for Islam.  but you're in the right thread - The Mob of Ignorance

Wow.

Touchy virulent anti-Muslim much?  Lol 

Women in the western world get raped all the time, and the rapists go free. 

It's stupid for WestCanMan to claim otherwise ... and stupid for you to pretend that my comment is just about Muslims, or at all about Muslim countries. 

Take off your bigot blinders. 

My statement is not at all what you try to make it.

6 minutes ago, jacee said:

There are some reasons why that happens and none them involve killing the raped woman/child, stoning them, forcing them to marry their rapist or shaming them for life.

7 minutes ago, jacee said:

I'm anti-misogyny and anti-rape no matter where it is found.  I don't give Islam a pass just because it's a religion. 

Why aren't you anti-misogyny and anti-rape no matter where it's found? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

You're confusing "we were naked and I said he couldn't touch me there" with "I was walking to my car and 3 guys took me into a van and forced me to have sex for 2 hrs because I wasn't wearing a hijab." Not all rapes are the same. You could add "I got sentenced to ten years in prison because I took off my hijab" if you want.

To address the issue directly: 

You said: 

There are tens of millions of muslim women living in the western world and they get the full protection of the government, and they don't get threatened with impunity, and they NEVER EVER get raped with impunity. 

Can you defend that statement? Do you have evidence that "muslim women living in the western world ... NEVER EVER get raped with impunity" ? 

It's a stupid statement.

10 minutes ago, jacee said:

Wow.

It's stupid for WestCanMan to claim otherwise ... and stupid for you to pretend that my comment is just about Muslims, or at all about Muslim countries. 

Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth. So righteous women are devoutly obedient, guarding in [the husband's] absence what Allah would have them guard. But those [wives] from whom you fear arrogance - [first] advise them; [then if they persist], forsake them in bed; and [finally], strike them. But if they obey you [once more], seek no means against them. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted and Grand.

https://quran.com/4/34

8 minutes ago, Goddess said:

I don't think that Date Rape would fall into the "relationship rape" category either and that is a common form of rape.

Yeah the topic of "various forms of rape" requires a whole book, but I'm only talking about "what forms of sexual assault" you can "get away with" here vs over there. 

Over here it's down to basically nothing, over there it's open season for all levels of rape in a lot of entire countries.

I guess that the people who are apologists for religious bigotry rape in the middle east could make the case that until recently a lot of people got away with rape because of their social status (B Clinton, H Weinstein), which is akin to bigotry rape, and indigenous women in certain northern communities were also victims of that type of rape (dirty cops), but in this context - rape in general in today's Canada - that's not a real thing. 

4 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Yeah the topic of "various forms of rape" requires a whole book, but I'm only talking about "what forms of sexual assault" you can "get away with" here vs over there. 

Over here it's down to basically nothing ...

You are really claiming that here, rapists "NEVER EVER" get away with it? 

Lolol 

Edited by jacee

21 minutes ago, jacee said:

Wow.

You're being intentionally misleading. People go free for a lot of things over here but it's not for a lack of trying to find a perpetrator. Nicole Brown and Ronald Goldman's killer(s) didn't go to jail. If you can prove the crime then the perp will do the time.

The pertinent fact here is that if a Canadian man, of any religion, grabs a girl and rapes her just because she's wearing a hijab, that man will go to jail for the crime of rape, plus the 10 yr hate crime sentence will be tacked on. 

In Pakistan they basically have a minus ten years because she wasn't wearing a hijab rule of thumb.

17 minutes ago, jacee said:

To address the issue directly: 

You said: 

There are tens of millions of muslim women living in the western world and they get the full protection of the government, and they don't get threatened with impunity, and they NEVER EVER get raped with impunity. 

Can you defend that statement? Do you have evidence that "muslim women living in the western world ... NEVER EVER get raped with impunity" ? 

It's a stupid statement.

Yes I can. The PM of Canada got involved in condemning hate against a girl who (lied) said that her hijab was cut. The child wasn't even harmed and she was as protected as she could possibly be. 

I'll stand by the statement that I made and I'll also say that there's zero chance in hell that you can find any evidence to the contrary. 

6 minutes ago, jacee said:

You are really claiming that here, rapists "NEVER EVER" get away with it? 

Lolol 

That's not what that means. It means that "ok we know you did it, but you won't go to jail for it". That's what you can "get away with".

For example, in hockey, fighting is against the rules but you can "get away with it" because you only gat a 5 min penalty and then you can play in the same game. In a stricter sport, like soccer, if you fight you're kicked out of the game and your team plays the rest of the game a man short. It's not allowed. Your coach will never give you a secret signal that "it's go time". 

If you are on a date with a girl and she's half-clothed and you put your hand where she just told you not to put it, that's wrong by Canadian standards. But it's not, "I have proof so you're going to jail for a few years" wrong. You could "get away with it" but you might have to take a course or do community service and you'll have a bad reputation. That's it.