Israel targets Iranian troops in Damascus, Syria.

4 minutes ago, marcus said:

No. It's over. Sorry buddy.

This is what's unfolding in front of you, right here in Canada - Old money and old industries are being replaced with newer, better and more innovative ideas. There is a natural cycle and you happen to be on the way out:

image.png.b05d519cccd98f7f39037f2bc074ba33.png

image.png.bfe256bbdedbf94a97ef0eb48f734735.png

Brown and Yellow kids doing better in WASP nations than they do in non-WASP nations is somehow proof of the reign being over? Okay buddy, nice try, that's actually an argument in favor of the reign being a long way from over.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Just now, Dougie93 said:

You're the one whose angry, quite clearly.

I'm quite happy to see that you are, I enjoy the neurotic angst of the impotent left, quite amusing.

What? I'm actually quite happy. Despite the magnifying glass on the shitty things around the world, thanks to our media, I know that the world is getting better. We have never had it better. The only anxiousness and worry I have is the state of our climate, but even for that, I feel like technology is going to save us.

Just because I oppose racism and bigotry, it doesn't mean that I fit the caricature you have created in your head, because of your desperate need for grouping people. Instead of this huffing and puffing and holding on to an ugly past, go learn something new. You'll feel a lot more accomplished and better.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, marcus said:

What? I'm actually quite happy. Despite the magnifying glass on the shitty things around the world, thanks to our media, I know that the world is getting better. We have never had it better. The only anxiousness and worry I have is the state of our climate, but even for that, I feel like technology is going to save us.

Just because I oppose racism and bigotry, it doesn't mean that I fit the caricature you have created in your head, because of your desperate need for grouping people. Instead of this huffing and puffing and holding on to an ugly past, go learn something new. You'll feel a lot more accomplished and better.

You see racism and bigotry under every rock, it's you creating caricature's in your head, because of your desperate need for grouping people. The past isn't just ugly, there is plenty of gold in them hills too.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Just now, Yzermandius19 said:

You see racism and bigotry under every rock, it's you creating caricature's in your head, because of your desperate need for grouping people. The past isn't just ugly, there is plenty of gold in them hills too.

No. Not really. Any sane person would agree that this is racism:

As a White Anglo Saxon Protestant; I shit on all that from a very great height.

2 minutes ago, marcus said:

Instead of this huffing and puffing and holding on to an ugly past, go learn something new. You'll feel a lot more accomplished and better.

It's not an ugly past to me, and our conquests have served me so well, I am a privileged member of global ruling elite

Empire of Liberty,  Manifest Destiny.  It's beautiful and wonderful and I savour every luxurious moment

7 minutes ago, marcus said:

No. Not really. Any sane person would agree that this is racism:

As a White Anglo Saxon Protestant; I shit on all that from a very great height.

No. Not really. Being proud of your heritage isn't racist, nor is pointing out the foibles of Catholicism.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Just now, Dougie93 said:

It's not an ugly past to me, and our conquests have served me so well, I am a privileged member of global ruling elite

Empire of Liberty,  Manifest Destiny.  It's beautiful and wonderful and I savour every luxurious moment

You're not a member of global ruling elite. Why do you bother with this theatre?

1 minute ago, marcus said:

You're not a member of global ruling elite. Why do you bother with this theatre?

I'm in the global 1% in terms of wealth, and I live protected by White Anglo Saxon Protestant America within the territory of the most powerful security alliance on earth, which I served, and which is paying me still, so I am the global elite.  The majority of people on earth are impoverished cretins living in their own filth at the mercy of bandits.

7 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Life has no meaning other than conquest. 

Homo sapiens sapiens apex predator male exists solely to perpetuate his own existence and otherwise advance his personal agenda of whatever he pleases to do.

There is no nation that didn't conquer, if you go giving back the land to all the conquered people's, then the previously conquered are also conquerers, so they'll have to give their land up anyway.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Just now, Dougie93 said:

Life has no meaning other than conquest. 

Homo sapiens sapiens apex predator male exists solely to perpetuate his own existence and otherwise advance his personal agenda of whatever he pleases to do.

Reaching your potential does not have to include stepping on others. 

1 hour ago, marcus said:

Are we holding the natives in a small piece of land, preventing them from crossing the borders? Preventing them from using the oceans? Shooting the occasional missiles into their land? Shooting civilians because they're too close to a border line? Using our weapons on them like they're lab rats, so that we can sell our weapons as 'tested and proven' on the international market?

Yes....Canada has refused to grant true sovereignty to First Nations, passports, currency, etc.  Incarceration rates are much higher for "aboriginals" than for Canadians.  Sterilizations, baby confiscations, residential schools abuse/homicides, lab testing...the list of "apologies" just keeps on coming out of Ottawa.

Internationally, Canada uses military force just like Israel against the natives to achieve NATO objectives, with or without the UN, despite never being attacked (unlike Israel).  Canada's mining companies continue to cause environmental and human rights violations with government blessing.

Even if I don't agree with some of your opinions, I like it when you're honest and truthful. But when you try to equate Canada's current treatment of First Nations to Israel's current treatment of Palestinians, then you mess up the whole honesty thing.

Look, it is Canada's First Nations who aligned with Palestinians in their struggle against occupation and subjugation by the colonial power(s).   I didn't just make this stuff up:

Palestinians and Canadian Natives Join Hands to Protest Colonization

Palestinians, both at home and abroad, have found an unlikely partner in the struggle against colonization: First Nations, the indigenous peoples of Canada.

https://www.haaretz.com/.premium-canadian-natives-palestinians-rally-for-colonized-1.5227384

So I ask you again...why do you hold Israel to a different standard ?

6 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

So I ask you again...why do you hold Israel to a different standard ?

Why indeed.  

Seems that his great meaning in life is to falsely assert that a racist apartheid British Imperial colony like Canada is some sort of moral paragon to lord above the rest of the world self righteously.

Bit of an empty vessel that, eh wot?

Even Canada's federal government has refused to get on board the "BDS movement", knowing damn well that the bell could very well toll for them.

Admitting to an ongoing "genocide" against First Nations people isn't exactly the most righteous place to be.  

Israel continues to face real existential threats and like any other nation state, will respond accordingly.  It is also their right to do so under UN Charter for those who put so much faith in that impotent organization.

1 minute ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Israel continues to face real existential threats and like any other nation state, will respond accordingly. 

Canada need not face any existential threat, for example one SQ cop tried to seize Mohawk land and got himself shot by a handful Indians trying to defend themselves.

Canada's response was to encircle them with a NATO Brigade Group of 5000 mechanized troops.

On 9/7/2019 at 12:15 PM, Dougie93 said:

Also important to note that Arabs fight for the State of Israel as well.   The Druze and the Bedouin.

'Palestinian" is not an ethnicity.  

'Palestinian' is simply a legal construct of the British CrowPn. 

Palestinian is more of an ethnicity than Israeli since the inhabitants of the area, the Arabs, were there before the mass immigration of Jews from Russia and Europe in the early 1900's. There was no Israel there. The important factor here is that there were people living in that area. 

These lands were ruled by the Ottoman Turks for more than half a millennia.

Then they were ruled by the British Crown.

While the Arab Muslim, Christian and a small percentage of Jews lived side by side. Whatever you want to call them, these people lived there and then they were forced out from their homes through colonization. Over 500 Palestinian villages were burnt down by Jewish terrorist groups. Lead by the future prime minister of Israel, Jewish terrorist, Menachem Begin. The same guy who blew up King David hotel, killing innocent civilians and British soldiers. Where is your defense of your Queen, Dougie?

The Arabs never did rule it, and in 1948 they were not the rulers of it.

The Zionists did not take Zion by force of arms from the Arabs,

The Zionists took Zion by force of arms from the British.

Declaration of Independence.

An America of their very own.

A cheerleader of colonization would, understandably, cheer for colonization.

I'll try not to jump the gun, but I have a feeling what your feelings are towards the apartheid in South Africa.

You're a disappointment Dougie.

I've showed you statistics in regards to the education level of those brown and yellow immigrants that are moving to Canada. 

I've responded to your talking points about Palestinians.

Instead of responding to the valuable information, you've decided to double down on your fondness for colonization and racism.

What else is there to say here? 

Edited by marcus