Do you consider Trump to be a Christian?

Marocc

44 minutes ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

We're all sinners. For me, Obama was less of a Christian.

For you? 

What do you base that on, other than partisanship?

And speak for yourself. I have no sin.

Edited by BubberMiley

7 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

For you? 

What do you base that on, other than partisanship?

And speak for yourself. I have no sin.

Obongo was such a nice Christian when he ordered those thousands of drone strikes toward innocent civilians, for the aim of executing Americans who weren't even prosecuted.

5 minutes ago, Marocc said:

Pride.

That didn't last long.

It's not because Barack played basketball with Ellen Degenerate that he's a nice guy.

He killed many more in the Middle East than any predecessor except W Bush and caused many wars. He withdrew from Iraq, which caused the rise of the Islamic State, which he funded and sent weapons, as these barbarians claimed to fight Assad.

Edited by QuebecOverCanada

You shouldn't believe and spread irresponsible bulkshit like he funded and provided weapons to the Islamic State. You have no evidence of that, no rational reason to believe it, and you just get the gullible idiots worked up. It's very unchristian of you.

44 minutes ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

It's not because Barack played basketball with Ellen Degenerate that he's a nice guy.

He killed many more in the Middle East than any predecessor except W Bush and caused many wars. He withdrew from Iraq, which caused the rise of the Islamic State, which he funded and sent weapons, as these barbarians claimed to fight Assad.

I wish the world had you in the white house. Things would be so much better. Like they used to be when good old trump was leading the way..

1 hour ago, BubberMiley said:

You shouldn't believe and spread irresponsible bulkshit like he funded and provided weapons to the Islamic State. You have no evidence of that, no rational reason to believe it, and you just get the gullible idiots worked up. It's very unchristian of you.

Sure, defend Barack Hussein Obama, the holy Christian.

2 hours ago, Marocc said:

They didn't seem to be defending him, but just dismissing your lies.

Sure, the US government during Obama's term didn't bomb innocent civilians across the Middle East.

Obama didn't start a war in Libya creating the chaos not only in the region, but in Europe too, as it became a country where migrants flooded to invade the European Nations and collect their welfare checks.

Obama didn't send weapons, logistical advice to Al Qaeda or the Islamic State.

Obama didn't send billions in cash to Iran.

Obama didn''t do that. He's a devout, sincere Christian. Barack Hussein Obama.

6 hours ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

Obongo was such a nice Christian when he ordered those thousands of drone strikes toward innocent civilians, for the aim of executing Americans who weren't even prosecuted.

I guess in that light, Trump is a Christian, or was, at the moment when he said he would spare the 150 people who wold have been killed by the pending air strike!

Because that's what Jesus would do...

37 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

I guess in that light, Trump is a Christian, or was, at the moment when he said he would spare the 150 people who wold have been killed by the pending air strike!

Because that's what Jesus would do...

Instead of bombarding kids for no reason other than trying to kill unprosecuted Americans, like Obama did willingly. 

8 minutes ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

Instead of bombarding kids for no reason other than trying to kill unprosecuted Americans, like Obama did willingly. 

Obama also killed Americans. Executed, without trial. At this point two years in to their presidency Obama probably killed more people than Trump has, I'll wager.

45 minutes ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

You ought to know the bombing of civilians happening with the political and economical support of the US is very active to this day.

2 hours ago, Marocc said:

Trump only plays golf - and you.

Ps. The person who drew this was fired for it.

Trump didn't attack the Iranians (yet). NK still holding steady, for now. It didn't happen by accident.

The person who drew that was a Canadian, if I recall. A perspective of Donald Trump from a foreigner... so important!

4 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

Trump didn't attack the Iranians (yet). NK still holding steady, for now. It didn't happen by accident.

The person who drew that was a Canadian, if I recall. A perspective of Donald Trump from a foreigner... so important!

It is indeed.

Just waiting for the day Trump says something significant about the Yemenis or the Palestinians. Since he's supporting the massacre of both peoples.

41 minutes ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

Good :)

Spreading fake news, or lies, is very unchristian like :) .

Somehow I had the impression you might be one those people who would fight to death for free speech for everyone.

That's good. I'm sure you then understand why the laws on hate speech are possibly being implemented better in the future.