Canada Plans Regime Change for Venezuela

8 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

I just hate commies,  I don't care how you get them into the helicopter, whenever you do, I'm ready to chuck those commies out the door, Pinochet style.

When people even like Obama are regarded as being a commie, there must be billions upon billions of us....just how many helicopters do you guys have?

16 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

I would disagree, the oil must come to market, there is no boycotting the American Hegenomy for oil, because oil is traded in US dollars, which the likes of Venezuela desperately need, and because the Americans rule the waves, so there's nowhere they do not control the flow of oil.

The Americans invading countries for oil is a myth.  The Americans don't need to sit on the oil, it comes to them no matter what.

The Americans invade countries for culture, it's the Union and Manifest Destiny, called to free all the slaves everywhere, by making the world into America.

Three facts to consider beyond the "us vs them" viewpoint:

1) Saddam talked about changing the currency to trade oil, and spoke negatively of Israel. He is now gone.

2) Gaddafi started looking into creating the Golden Dinar to trade oil. He is gone.

3) Chavez/Maduro resist the control over their oil and expresses interest in trading under new currencies, including electronic ones based on blockchain technology, where the currency is decentralized. The plan is in high gear to stop any action against control over how one of world's biggest commodities is distributed. 

If you resist and fxck with the mafia bosses in any way, it's time for you to go.

Edited by marcus

48 minutes ago, marcus said:

Three facts to consider beyond the "us vs them" viewpoint:

1) Saddam talked about changing the currency to trade oil, and spoke negatively of Israel. He is now gone.

2) Gaddafi started looking into creating the Golden Dinar to trade oil. He is gone.

3) Chavez/Maduro resist the control over their oil and expresses interest in trading under new currencies, including electronic ones based on blockchain technology, where the currency is decentralized. The plan is in high gear to stop any action against control over how one of world's biggest commodities is distributed. 

If you resist and fxck with the mafia bosses in any way, it's time for you to go.

All  tyrants who hold slaves and defiance of the Glorious Union and Manifest Destiny.

It's not oil, the Americans don't need to sit on oil fields to control the oil market, and there's no way to overthrow King Dollah by any means other than buying more than Americans do and flooding the world with your currency, which there is no competitor on the horizon, even China uses US dollars.

The conspiracy is in plain sight, the American Republic is called to free all the slaves everywhere by making the world America.

It's not a mafia, it's a religion.

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

When people even like Obama are regarded as being a commie, there must be billions upon billions of us....just how many helicopters do you guys have?

Obama is no commie, he's a Wall Street guy, Obama is okay by me., useless president, but a decent fellow none the less, incompetent, but not an evil man.

The Cubans have been the ones propping Maduro up and running the show from behind the scenes.

Both Cuba and Venezuela are Russian clients, I don't see the Russians as being in control of the situation, but they're always mooching around everywhere.

It's Cuba which is panicking, because Cuba needs the oil money, Chavez was propping Havana up.

Edited by Dougie93

31 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

All  tyrants who hold slaves and defiance of the Glorious Union and Manifest Destiny.

It's not oil, the Americans don't need to sit on oil fields to control the oil market, and there's no way to overthrow King Dollah by any means other than buying more than Americans do and flooding the world with your currency, which there is no competitor on the horizon, even China uses US dollars.

The conspiracy is in plain sight, the American Republic is called to free all the slaves everywhere by making the world America.

It's not a mafia, it's a religion.

It's not a nation that has the power. It's a conglomerate of a few billionaires and corporations who feed from the current system that have the power. 

When it was realized that Saddam was biting the hand of its owner, the plan was into place. The usual companies waited until they could enter the process.

Step 1 - Release the bombs (military industrial complex)

Step 2 - Secure the oil fields under the control of US and European oil companies - who cares if the country is in ruins (reconstruction companies like Halliburton)

Step 3 - Maintain a distant reach over Iraq - Allow the different factions (Sunnis, Shiias, Kurds, Iranians) to fight over government control. Who, at the end, will still be working with the US masters.

Attacking Iraq brings nothing to you or any 'regular folks' here in the West. But you go on and continue with your superficial thought that it somehow makes your life better. 

Incidental. The driving force behind America's interventions in the ME since the Barbary Pirates, is the American civilizing mission.

Iraq was the Carter Doctrine, which is defending the ME from being taken by the Soviets, Cold War legacy project.

The MIC is a product of the Civil War, the MIC was born at Shiloh Church, then it set out to free the slaves everywhere.

5 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

You think conspiracy theories are deep thought?

What conspiracy theory? Name them.

You need to realize that you are holding onto a delusional theory that you are somehow gaining from Halliburton receiving billion dollar contracts in Iraq and Afghanistan after the countries were leveled by US military. There is no gain for you. You get nothing out of it.

Edited by marcus

7 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

I gained from Haliburton, went from $6 to $46, but it ain't exactly AAPL when it comes to margin.  I'm more of a Lockheed Martin guy when it comes to MIC equity.

It's your choice to invest in industries that profit from the misery of other people. Not everyone has integrity.

I would recommend investing in blockchain technology and Elon Musk.

Edited by marcus

The Iraqis imposed the misery on themselves, they had their chance to come along quietly, they decided to fight the Union, I can't save them when they do that, I would have recommended capitulation at the earliest opportunity, but as they were unlikely to take that advice, I appropriately wash my hands of them, I have no sympathy for tyrants nor those who uphold them, your makes your choices, you takes your chances.

Elon Musk is a dog with flees, blockchain is the future, but it's not stably monetized yet.

19 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

I would disagree, the oil must come to market, there is no boycotting the American Hegenomy for oil, because oil is traded in US dollars, which the likes of Venezuela desperately need, and because the Americans rule the waves, so there's nowhere they do not control the flow of oil.

The Americans invading countries for oil is a myth.  The Americans don't need to sit on the oil, it comes to them no matter what.

The Americans invade countries for culture, it's the Union and Manifest Destiny, called to free all the slaves everywhere, by making the world into America.

America loves it's wars. It helps prop up America. The only time America will invade a country is when the globalist international bankers want the leader of that country to be removed as that leader is not pro globalist. Gaddifi and Saddam Hussein found that out the hard way. According to website Global Research there is a mineral called Coltan which is needed in the production of cellphones and other electronic items and Venezuela has a huge quantity of the stuff in the ground that no doubt the globalists want to get their grubby hands on. I guess Maduro has said you can't have it all to yourself and now Maduro must go according to Global Research. But hey. 

Edited by taxme

1 hour ago, Dougie93 said:

The Iraqis imposed the misery on themselves, they had their chance to come along quietly, they decided to fight the Union, I can't save them when they do that, I would have recommended capitulation at the earliest opportunity, but as they were unlikely to take that advice, I appropriately wash my hands of them, I have no sympathy for tyrants nor those who uphold them, your makes your choices, you takes your chances.

Elon Musk is a dog with flees, blockchain is the future, but it's not stably monetized yet.

100% bullshit.  Let's talk about the yellow cake from Niger that never happened. Let's talk about the babies thrown out of incubators which never happened. Let's talk about the elusive WMD that were never found.

I wonder if this is the same Mueller everyone seems to love these days.  IF he lied then, why would anyone trust what he says now?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, marcus said:

What conspiracy theory? Name them.

You need to realize that you are holding onto a delusional theory that you are somehow gaining from Halliburton receiving billion dollar contracts in Iraq and Afghanistan after the countries were leveled by US military. There is no gain for you. You get nothing out of it.

By investing in those companies they are contributing to the misery imposed on other people. 

On 2/5/2019 at 8:32 AM, Dougie93 said:

"When Canada does it its legal" /Nixonian Liberals

When George W, Bush does it; "crime", when Justin Trudeau does it; "Sunny Ways".

Canada just needs to mind it's own gawd dam business. Canada just recently gave Venezuela $57 million of our tax dollars to Venezuela to help them with their sagging economy. I just wish that the kid PM had of just kept those tax dollars now blown and kept and used those tax dollars in Canada instead for our benefit and not for Venezuela's benefit. This is why I would like to see foreign aid to other countries be stopped. Screw other countries and their problems. Here in Canada we do have our own problems, don't you know that by now? Dumb ass country. 

21 hours ago, GostHacked said:

Shall we talk about Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Libya, Tunisia, Yemen ?????? Let's not forget the USA's involvement in Haiti as well. 

To be fair.

Canada should stay home and mind it's own dam business and stop blowing my tax dollars on stupid foreign countries and their problems. Foreign aid to other countries needs to stop now. Works for me. 

19 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Humanitarian Pixie Dust is a hell of a drug.

And what is Canada really trying to do about our own cocaine problems?  Absolutely nothing. If Canada would bring back capital punishment we could then do what countries like Singapore is doing? Execute the people bringing in cocaine into Canada. It may not stop it fully but it will slow it down. But I guess that makes too much common sense and logic for most Canadians to understand or dare to even demand that these importers of cocaine get their just rewards. Canadians and our dear leaders prefer to allow cocaine to be brought into Canada rather than really try to do something about it. My opinion of course which never means anything around here anyway. :D

On 2/4/2019 at 9:25 PM, bush_cheney2004 said:

Perhaps Justin Trudeau and Chrystia Freeland think an adventure in Venezuela will be sufficient to wag the dog back home in an election year, but the opposite is happening.    President Maduro actually received a bigger voter mandate than the Liberals/Trudeau in the last election.     Let the games begin....

Should Canada be interfering in Venezuela, trying to topple another elected president, just as Canada did to Haiti in 2004 ?

Canada should just mind it's own gawd dam business and should stay out of other countries affairs. Canadians don't want to get involved in other countries affairs and why should they? It is our dear leaders that want to do that for us.

But then again I must admit that I cannot really blame our politicians for what they do. It is we the people that do nothing to stop them and instead prefer to let them do things in our name whether we asked for it or not. So, until we start to give a chit about what is going on in Canada things will remain the same. Worry more about someone cutting down some old tree or the barking dog next door. Those have become real big issues with so many Canadians today. Wars? Pfffff.