Racist POS Just Deserts

19 minutes ago, taxme said:

1. There are losers and racists in every race. So, what's your point here?  

2. Liberalism does not believe in pluralism nor tolerance at all.  

1. I only point it out in response to your blanket statements about Jews, Muslims and non-white people.  You seem to be learning.

2. And yet look at you.  It's like we're in My Fair Lady and I'm Henry Higgins.

9 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. I only point it out in response to your blanket statements about Jews, Muslims and non-white people.  You seem to be learning.

2. And yet look at you.  It's like we're in My Fair Lady and I'm Henry Higgins.

1. :P

2. :lol:

On 8/9/2018 at 7:01 AM, Michael Hardner said:

1) You are clearly NOT impartial from your very words.  And the pursuit of happiness came out of French Renaissance philosophy of the Enlightenment not out of religion for Christ's sakes.  The idea to synthesize Rousseau et al's philosophy into the laws of a nation was brilliant but it took religion OUT of government.  

2) See 'The Golden Rule'.  Nothing turns my stomach more than people citing Christianity and not knowing the first thing about it.

3) War and defence is still accommodated within Christianity, and you are not expected to reconcile either but that is the end goal.  Kumbaya is an American Christian Hymn by the way.

4) Arguable.  You are correct that Israel was a prime motivation but also I have read that it was the US presence in the Muslim Holy Land after Gulf War I that motivated him. 

5) Globalist Liberals include George HW Bush, Ronald Reagan and Margaret Thatcher... The idea that global trade is a left-wing thing was born in the tiny minds of Trump supporters and fringe maniacs in the last few years only.

6) 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beliefs_and_ideology_of_Osama_bin_Laden

1) I am impartial to religion, I am not impartial to stupidity and dumb ideologies that is incumbent of many religion including Judaism and Christianity. 

2) ? ? ? If you're saying I don't know about the formation and history and even basic tenants of Judaism and Christianity then your assumption is wrong. I was referring to a basic human principle that all cultures "should" share in the Judeo Christian west.

3) Its about two opposing ideologies,  reconciliation is not possible. Only reform is possible. The idea that we should pander to fundamental Islamic views because of identity politics is where the left made a huge mistake. We're not going to adopt barbaric sharia law as advocated for by fundamental Islam. 

4) Bin Laden attacking us because of Israel, plain and simple. Though I would argue that Bin Laden's position against Israel is not totally unjustified, only his use of violence on innocent victims is unjustified. 

5) Globalist Liberals are people who wishes to homogenize the world's political system whilst doing through the means of Free Trade. Yes both Republicans and Democrats are guilty. The left want to continue said status quo, they want open borders, they want a globalized world. The right is now opposing such views as shown by president trump draining of the swamp, establishment  globalist agenda.  

Edited by paxamericana

7 hours ago, paxamericana said:

) Its about two opposing ideologies,  reconciliation is not possible. Only reform is possible. The idea that we should pander to fundamental Islamic views because of identity politics is where the left made a huge mistake. We're not going to adopt barbaric sharia law as advocated for by fundamental Islam. 

These myths was also spread about Catholics in the 1800s and early 1900s.  Catholics were a danger to US culture, and they sought to impose their religious views on everyone in the country.   The claims of cultural incompatibility and a desire to impose religious rule on everyone wasn't true about Catholics then and it's not true about Muslims today.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, dialamah said:

These myths was also spread about Catholics in the 1800s and early 1900s.  Catholics were a danger to US culture, and they sought to impose their religious views on everyone in the country.   The claims of cultural incompatibility and a desire to impose religious rule on everyone wasn't true about Catholics then and it's not true about Muslims today.  

Try telling that to an Argentinian Pro-Choicer...

1 hour ago, dialamah said:

Right and the reason we have so many different denomination in Christianity and Judaeism is because of compatibility? There was a huge witch hunt (Salem witch trial) going on in America in the 17th and all the way til the 20th century around the world. Many of those views are reformed by modern Christianity.  Again I'm not talking about Muslim or Islam, I'm talking about fundamental Islam and those who are extreme enough that they are willing to blow themselves up in the name of their jihad. They are just as bad as christian burning people at the stake for alleged witchcraft. There is no room for compatibility with 7th century thinking in the modern era. Reform needs to happen and every major religion has gone through it. 

Also the fundamental Islamist have infiltrated Europe and are causing a lot of problem. Look up Britain. Their political system pandered to those extremist and created a huge mess. 

Edited by paxamericana

32 minutes ago, paxamericana said:

Right and the reason we have so many different denomination in Christianity and Judaeism is because of compatibility? 

The claim you made is that Islam is so incompatible with Western culture that reconciliation is impossible and that it seeks to impose Sharia law everywhere.  Inter-demoninational differences within religions are not the same. 

32 minutes ago, paxamericana said:

Reform needs to happen and every major religion has gone through it. 

Agree; that reform is currently happening in Islam.  But just as Christian reform took longer than a generation and was hard-fought between progressives and traditionalists, so will Islamic reform.  It doesn't help a bit that myths about Islam and Muslims are spread about.  

Your video is as representative of Islam and Muslims as were the Charlottesville White Nationalist marchers representative of Christianity and Westerners.  I condemn both extremist views equally.   

But consider that if I advocated for White Nationalist groups to be shut down and their message removed from the internet, many people would accuse me of being a leftist intent on shutting down free speech with accusations that I wasn't willing to "listen to opposing views" and that suppressing such views doesn't do any good; its better to confront them head on.  But if I were to advocate for shutting down groups like the one portrayed in your video, there would be considerable agreement, especially by the people who'd support the rights of White Nationlists to speak.

Edited by dialamah

1 hour ago, dialamah said:

The claim you made is that Islam is so incompatible with Western culture that reconciliation is impossible and that it seeks to impose Sharia law everywhere.  Inter-demoninational differences within religions are not the same. 

Agree; that reform is currently happening in Islam.  But just as Christian reform took longer than a generation and was hard-fought between progressives and traditionalists, so will Islamic reform.  It doesn't help a bit that myths about Islam and Muslims are spread about.  

Your video is as representative of Islam and Muslims as were the Charlottesville White Nationalist marchers representative of Christianity and Westerners.  I condemn both extremist views equally.   

But consider that if I advocated for White Nationalist groups to be shut down and their message removed from the internet, many people would accuse me of being a leftist intent on shutting down free speech with accusations that I wasn't willing to "listen to opposing views" and that suppressing such views doesn't do any good; its better to confront them head on.  But if I were to advocate for shutting down groups like the one portrayed in your video, there would be considerable agreement, especially by the people who'd support the rights of White Nationlists to speak.

I watched half of it, because such bigotry makes me chuck, but they didn't say anything I would stop them from saying. 

Edited by bcsapper

41 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Agree, it was pretty ugly.  Don't think I even watched half.

And that's the best option.  I really think people have the right to express their views, no matter how objectionable they are to others.  If they want to turn Buck House into a Mosque they can tell me that all they want.  They can even do so if they get the votes.  (I would sink all my cash into armaments and medical supply companies if that were the case)

As soon as they advocate tooling up and marching down The Mall, that's where I would draw the line.

4 hours ago, dialamah said:

Just because a substantially less sophisticated and far and away more religious oriented people a hundred or two hundred years ago worried about Catholics without need, that does not imply or suggest, let alone prove that worry about Muslim assimilation is similarly without cause or reason.

Edited by Argus

On ‎8‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 3:27 AM, paxamericana said:

I don't really want to bring religion into this but fundamental Islam is just something we in the Judaeo-christian west are not compatible with.

I agree. Yet the source of the most vicious fundamental Islam is Saudi Arabia, who have spent some $100 million over the last twenty five years building mosques, schools and Islamic centres around the world to spread Wahabbism. And they have done this with America's blessing and protection all that time, and still receive it. As for what they teach their own children, their mandatory religious texts, according to Freedom House

• Condemn and denigrate the majority of Sunni Muslims who do not follow the Wahhabi understanding of Islam, and call them deviants and descendants of polytheists.
  • Condemn and denigrate Shiite and Sufi Muslims' beliefs and practices as heretical and call them "polytheists;"
  • Command Muslims to "hate" Christians, Jews, "polytheists" and other "unbelievers," including non-Wahhabi Muslims, though, incongruously, not to treat them "unjustly";
  • Teach the infamous forgeries, The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, as historical fact;
  • Teach other conspiracy theories accusing Freemasons, Lions Clubs and Rotary Clubs of plotting to undermine Muslims;
  • Teach that "Jews and the Christians are enemies of the [Muslim] believers" and that "the clash" between the two realms is perpetual;
  • Instruct students not to "greet," "befriend," "imitate," "show loyalty to," "be courteous to," or "respect" non-believers;
  • Assert that the spread of Islam through jihad is a "religious duty;"

https://freedomhouse.org/report/special-reports/saudi-arabias-curriculum-intolerance

And Trump goes there and bows to the King...

Edited by Argus

4 hours ago, paxamericana said:

Right and the reason we have so many different denomination in Christianity and Judaeism is because of compatibility? There was a huge witch hunt (Salem witch trial) going on in America in the 17th and all the way til the 20th century around the world. Many of those views are reformed by modern Christianity.  Again I'm not talking about Muslim or Islam, I'm talking about fundamental Islam and those who are extreme enough that they are willing to blow themselves up in the name of their jihad. They are just as bad as christian burning people at the stake for alleged witchcraft. There is no room for compatibility with 7th century thinking in the modern era. Reform needs to happen and every major religion has gone through it. 

Also the fundamental Islamist have infiltrated Europe and are causing a lot of problem. Look up Britain. Their political system pandered to those extremist and created a huge mess. 

I am pretty dam sure that when Sharia becomes the law of the land in Britain heads will be rolling around in the streets. This dork still believes in beheading which was one question that was not asked of him. Why? And that other muslim fool who said that if Jihadi Allah his lord spoke to him and said to him to go kill someone then that muslim idiot must go and kill that someone.

First of all i would have asked this idiot if he had direct communications with god? No doubt he would have to tell me no. Then who really did ask you to go kill someone? No doubt that he would have to say that his Imam told me this. And then I would ask him if his Imam has direct contact with god. He would have to admit hat his Imam did not unless he just wants to lie about it.  

So therefore there is no one telling you to go kill anyone but your religion and it's leaders because they hate and want to kill all infidels and you want to abide by what a bunch of pro allah murderous religious archaic Imams tells you must do to the infidel in the name of their murderous religion. No one ever in the media ever wants to ask these hard and simple questions. The media will just sit there and listen to their bull shit and eat it all up without question and try to make it appear as though Islam is such a nice and peaceful religion and not radical at all. This Imam has told us all as to what he is going to do to infidels.

And yet this guy is not arrested for what he says he will do to infidels but yet people like Tommy Robinson are arrested and thrown in jail without a trial for peacefully protesting and for trying to expose what some of these murderous thugs are doing by going around in rape gangs and start raping white British women for fun of it because they think that they are whores for not covering up their bodies in black Halloween costumes. And another infidel hater says that when we are finished eating our food we lick three fingers, why not two or four,  which he says helps the body to digest the food. Apparently this dummy does not realize that the acids in his stomach already do that. 

Now if only the politically incorrect buffoon puppet on a string politicians would start to wake up to the fact that these Muslims only want to kill them and for sure do not just want to live among them in peace. Their aim is world domination and the chopping off of the heads of those politicians who all just want to be their friend. Our politicians in just about all Western countries are doing a fine job of trying to destroy their own country and destroy themselves also. It sure does appear that our foolish leaders have gone mentally berserk. :unsure: 

1 hour ago, Argus said:

I agree. Yet the source of the most vicious fundamental Islam is Saudi Arabia, who have spent some $100 million over the last twenty five years building mosques, schools and Islamic centres around the world to spread Wahabbism. And they have done this with America's blessing and protection all that time, and still receive it. As for what they teach their own children, their mandatory religious texts, according to Freedom House

• Condemn and denigrate the majority of Sunni Muslims who do not follow the Wahhabi understanding of Islam, and call them deviants and descendants of polytheists.
  • Condemn and denigrate Shiite and Sufi Muslims' beliefs and practices as heretical and call them "polytheists;"
  • Command Muslims to "hate" Christians, Jews, "polytheists" and other "unbelievers," including non-Wahhabi Muslims, though, incongruously, not to treat them "unjustly";
  • Teach the infamous forgeries, The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, as historical fact;
  • Teach other conspiracy theories accusing Freemasons, Lions Clubs and Rotary Clubs of plotting to undermine Muslims;
  • Teach that "Jews and the Christians are enemies of the [Muslim] believers" and that "the clash" between the two realms is perpetual;
  • Instruct students not to "greet," "befriend," "imitate," "show loyalty to," "be courteous to," or "respect" non-believers;

https://freedomhouse.org/report/special-reports/saudi-arabias-curriculum-intolerance

No way oh foolish talking one. It was Obamarama that bent over and bowed down to the Saudi king head chopper. If anything Trump would stand up in front of this thug and killer like a real man would and should do. Obama made a fool of America and Americans by his bowing down to that moron. It was obvious that Obama is a Muslim if he bowed down to the Arab king. Obama is friends with Farakhan a religious Muslim. Maybe that is why when Obama was president Muslims by the thousands were starting to pour into America. Is the prime mistake of Kanuckistan a closet Muslim because he love to bring in plenty of Muslims into Canada also. Hey, you never know. But then again I have to wonder as to why he likes to get so friendly and likes to prance around with homosexuals in gay pride parades. Maybe he is bisexual? Head scratcher alright. 

Edited by taxme

3 hours ago, Argus said:

Bit late then, don'tyathink?

Well, I imagine there would have been some time to prep.  Make sure the Household Cavalry have real ammunition and all that.  Anyway, what would you suggest? 

10 hours ago, dialamah said:

Fundamental Islam is incompatible with western culture. Why do you automatically assume I'm speaking about the entirety of Islam, where did i mention that I was on a crusade to erase Islam? Again, fundamental Islam is the issue here, which is why i brought up reform. 

The length of time it takes for an extremist to sort their views and behavior out is irrelevant to me. If they want to adopt a 7th century way of life and attack others for their beliefs then they can do that in heaven. I'm not in the business of reconciliation. I'm in the business of death. If they were serious about reform they wouldn't be advocating for violence as required by sharia law. Their extremist ideology played out on the streets of Raqqa and Aleppo for the world to see so don't pretend it won't happen when they take over the streets of London, New York and Toronto . 

Why would arguing against fundamental Islam automatically make you a white nationalist. This is the problem with identity politics that both right and left suffer from. The far right choose to adopt a identity of whiteys, as if that was a real identity. Same for the left, they chose to adopt a bi-lesbian trans-women identity, again as if that is an actually identity. You need to address the merit of the idea you are debating not the identity of said group or person. I will say that Canadians are generally better about this than Americans, which is why I like debating you canucks. 

Edited by paxamericana
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Argus said:

Lets be pragmatic realist here, religious ideology and geopolitics are two very different issue that are often conflated. America is trying to partner up with whoever serves our geopolitical interest.  As imperfect as Saudi Arabia is , much like Canada is an imperfect ally to the US, we will still do business and maintain diplomatic relationship. Some for better some for worse. Can you imagine the shock and confusion Americans had when we didn't receive an apology after you counter tariffed us. But in keeping with America's perfect record on non-intervention we didn't start a war over it. 

On a serious note, I don't think its fair to say the Trump administration is bowing to them. More like the reverse.

"

Last June, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates led an embargo by four Arab nations of Qatar, accusing the tiny, gas-rich nation of funding terrorism, cozying up to Iran and welcoming dissidents. Years of perceived slights on both sides of the conflict added to the bitterness.

Mr. Pompeo’s predecessor, Rex W. Tillerson, spent much of his tenure trying to mediate the dispute, which also involved Egypt and Bahrain, but without success. The Saudis, keen observers of Washington’s power dynamics, knew that Mr. Tillerson had a strained relationship with President Trump and so ignored him, particularly because Mr. Trump sided with the Saudis in the early days of the dispute.

But Mr. Pompeo is closer to Mr. Trump and thus a more formidable figure. And in the nearly 11 months since the embargo began, Qatar has spent millions of dollars on a Washington charm offensive that paid off earlier this month when its leader, Emir Tamim bin Hamad al-Thani, had an Oval Office meeting with Mr. Trump during which the president expressed strong support for the tiny country.

"

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/28/world/middleeast/mike-pompeo-saudi-arabia-qatar-blockade.html

Edited by paxamericana

On 8/3/2018 at 7:44 PM, bcsapper said:

5% of the world's population!  We just don't have the same level of bastard we used to have..

What are you talking about, we have bastards today that are capable of wiping out the human race (some 7.6 billion) 10 times over,  along with just about every other species on the planet to boot.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, eyeball said:

What are you talking about, we have bastards today that are capable of wiping out the human race (some 7.6 billion) 10 times over,  along with just about every other species on the planet to boot.

And yet, you still had the time to post that!

13 hours ago, paxamericana said:

Lets be pragmatic realist here, religious ideology and geopolitics are two very different issue that are often conflated. America is trying to partner up with whoever serves our geopolitical interest. pompeo-saudi-arabia-qatar-blockade.html

True. But Saudi Arabia does NOT serve such interests. Realistically, Saudi Wahabbism is the root of every terrorist threat facing the United States and the West today. It is a viciously anti-Christian and anti-Jewish creed which the Saudis are spending tens of billions promulgating around the world. Every major Islamist group, from ISIS to Al Quaeda to Boko Haram to Al Shabat was born from this and subscribes to Wahabbism. From the destruction of the World Trade Center to now, almost every extra dollar the US has had to spend on military and police security can be said to be because of the Saudis and their Wahabbi ideology. They are the chemists cooking up the noxious poison which they spread throughout the Muslim world and which then causes terrorism and violence towards Westerners and Western interests.

I agree with those who have said that instead of attacking Afghanistan or Iraq you should have bombed the hell out of the Saudis. Don't tell me its in your geopolitical interests to protect and befriend the people who continue to incite terrorism against you.

17 hours ago, bcsapper said:

And yet, you still had the time to post that!

Like the rest of us Eyeball is still alive and well and that is why he was able to post because he has not yet been blown out of existance yet by the globalist bastards. :D