Jump to content

Racist POS Just Deserts


Recommended Posts

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/video-racist-threats-hamilton-1.4765141

 

Quote

A Stoney Creek man has been charged with threatening death after a heated confrontation in a Walmart parking lot that police are also reviewing as a possible hate crime. "I'm racist as f--k. I don't like you, I don't like her," he adds. "I would kill your children first."

Such a shame this guy had a bad day and now will not see his family for a period after he is sent away for incarceration.  Of course, some would call him a patriot for threatening to kill Canadians who are brown and therefore not deserving of the same rights.  ISIS and The Rebel to trigger marginally disturbed people into violence, but people like this get/deserve no excuses, so don't give them one.

Edited by Michael Hardner
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/28/2018 at 9:15 PM, Michael Hardner said:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/video-racist-threats-hamilton-1.4765141

 

Such a shame this guy had a bad day and now will not see his family for a period after he is sent away for incarceration.  Of course, some would call him a patriot for threatening to kill Canadians who are brown and therefore not deserving of the same rights.  ISIS and The Rebel to trigger marginally disturbed people into violence, but people like this get/deserve no excuses, so don't give them one.

It looks like nobody really gives a crap about that incident except for you and one other here. I wonder why?  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Michael Hardner said:

Probably because he got arrested and now his life is ruined.  Everyone is therefore satisfied.

Now - what did you learn ?

Boy, that did not take you very long to reply. I am impressed. Were you just sitting there waiting for someone to reply to your not so interesting post? I know that you posted this topic just for me, right? What did I learn? Hey, everybody has a bad day. I will admit though that this guy could have been a little more suttle in his approach but his emotions obviously got the better of him. I am pretty sure that you can't wait to see as to how long this guy will be going away for, if at all. Keep me informed will you. I know that you will be watching this case in court. :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, taxme said:

Boy, that did not take you very long to reply. I am impressed. Were you just sitting there waiting for someone to reply to your not so interesting post? I know that you posted this topic just for me, right? What did I learn? Hey, everybody has a bad day. I will admit though that this guy could have been a little more suttle in his approach but his emotions obviously got the better of him. I am pretty sure that you can't wait to see as to how long this guy will be going away for, if at all. Keep me informed will you. I know that you will be watching this case in court. :D

 

Folks can get unhinged when a death cult with your death in-mind comes to your town. Go figure. At least nobody lost their heads...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, taxme said:

1. Boy, that did not take you very long to reply. I am impressed. Were you just sitting there waiting for someone to reply to your not so interesting post?

2. I know that you posted this topic just for me, right?

3.  I am pretty sure that you can't wait to see as to how long this guy will be going away for, if at all.

 

1. Yes I am quick, thanks for the compliment.

2. I really don't think about you that much, so no.

3. Nope.  I forgot about him right after I posted this, and didn't think about it again until your reply.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Folks can get unhinged when a death cult with your death in-mind comes to your town. Go figure. At least nobody lost their heads...

Another more reasonable take: harassing people is against the law.  Also, 'freedom of religion' is what makes the West "better" than the Religion empires you paradoxically despise. 

But keep on making monsters out of shop-owners and cab drivers - we'll be here to call you and your ilk out, and ready to call 9-1-1 when the time comes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Michael Hardner said:

Another more reasonable take: harassing people is against the law.  Also, 'freedom of religion' is what makes the West "better" than the Religion empires you paradoxically despise. 

But keep on making monsters out of shop-owners and cab drivers - we'll be here to call you and your ilk out, and ready to call 9-1-1 when the time comes.

 

You're free to support the Religion of Islam. I owe it no allegiance or respect. Islam's cult members can turn murderous which is my issue with this particular death cult.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. Yes I am quick, thanks for the compliment.

2. I really don't think about you that much, so no.

3. Nope.  I forgot about him right after I posted this, and didn't think about it again until your reply.

 

1. I think that you are welcome, I think. 

2. You just hurt my feelings. :o

3. Why would you do that? You create a topic and then you just forget about it? What is with that? :unsure: 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

 

Folks can get unhinged when a death cult with your death in-mind comes to your town. Go figure. At least nobody lost their heads...

There use to be an old saying and it goes like this: "sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me".  Well, maybe some words will hurt someone's feelings but at least one gets to walk away alive and well. :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

 

You're free to support the Religion of Islam. I owe it no allegiance or respect. Islam's cult members can turn murderous which is my issue with this particular death cult.

When was the last time we heard of some Christian walking down some street and started shooting dozens of innocent people sitting down in restaurants or running innocent people down with a van on the street? I can't recall ever hearing about some Christian doing anything like this? Just saying. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, taxme said:

When was the last time we heard of some Christian walking down some street and started shooting dozens of innocent people sitting down in restaurants or running innocent people down with a van on the street? I can't recall ever hearing about some Christian doing anything like this? Just saying. 

 

Mentally ill or otherwise...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Another more reasonable take: harassing people is against the law.  Also, 'freedom of religion' is what makes the West "better" than the Religion empires you paradoxically despise. 

But keep on making monsters out of shop-owners and cab drivers - we'll be here to call you and your ilk out, and ready to call 9-1-1 when the time comes.

When was it that we have ever heard of some Canadian Christian taking a walk down some Canadian street and start shooting at innocent people minding their own business who were just sitting down in a restaurant enjoying themselves or running several people down on the street in a van and seriously injuring and killing many of them? I cannot recall ever hearing about a Christian in Canada doing such a horrible deed as this to innocent Canadian people. But I do know and have heard of Islamic Muslims committing these horrible and murderous killings. 

So, who or what religion should I be more worried and concerned about in Canada today? Christians or Islamic Muslims? I await your response with a big :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, taxme said:

1. I think that you are welcome, I think. 

2. You just hurt my feelings. :o

3. Why would you do that? You create a topic and then you just forget about it? What is with that? :unsure: 

I don't know what is with the funny face MH because you really are not much of a funny guy. Boring maybe, but not funny. :P 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

 

You're free to support the Religion of Islam. I owe it no allegiance or respect. Islam's cult members can turn murderous which is my issue with this particular death cult.

Well, what are you waiting for? Are you going to comment on my reply about Christians and Muslims and who is doing the most killings or not? You are pretty slow on coming back to me on this reply? Curious. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Another more reasonable take: harassing people is against the law.  Also, 'freedom of religion' is what makes the West "better" than the Religion empires you paradoxically despise. 

But keep on making monsters out of shop-owners and cab drivers - we'll be here to call you and your ilk out, and ready to call 9-1-1 when the time comes.

Well, are you ever going to reply to my question that I have asked of you in regards to as to who is doing the most killings in Canada? Is it Christians or is it Muslims? You seem to be pretty slow on wanting to reply to this question? Why is that?  Curious. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, taxme said:

Well, are you ever going to reply to my question that I have asked of you in regards to as to who is doing the most killings in Canada? Is it Christians or is it Muslims? You seem to be pretty slow on wanting to reply to this question? Why is that?  Curious. 

Christians kill more people, I would guess.  Sorry I missed your question.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Christians kill more people, I would guess.  Sorry I missed your question.

You on purpose ignored my question. But I will repeat it for you again. In Canada who has done the most killings of innocent Canadian citizen's by guns and vans? Is it Christians or is it Islamic Muslims? A simple bloody question to reply too I would think? So, what's your answer? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Oh wait - you asked an hour ago and expected an answer?  How long did it take for you to answer my questions about your mislabeling of Merkel in as Jewish?  You are not my patron 

Okay we are up to date now. So, I now know as to who we would have to blame now.

Wait for it. 

Why Islamic terrorist Muslims of course and not Christians. Surprise. Islamic Muslims are murdering Christians all over the world and no one seems to care. 

Merkle is a Jew because the internet says that she is a Jew. What more can I say about it. So who am I suppose to believe?  You or the internet? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, taxme said:

You on purpose ignored my question. But I will repeat it for you again. In Canada who has done the most killings of innocent Canadian citizen's by guns and vans? Is it Christians or is it Islamic Muslims? A simple bloody question to reply too I would think? So, what's your answer? 

 

Islam divides the world into two main parts...Dar-al-Islam (House of Submission)...where Islam Rules...and Dar-al-Harb (House of War) where Islam is conducting war. Dar-al-Harb can also be further refined as Dar al-Garb when pertaining to Canada etc...House of the West.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divisions_of_the_world_in_Islam

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, taxme said:

You on purpose ignored my question. But I will repeat it for you again. In Canada who has done the most killings of innocent Canadian citizen's by guns and vans? Is it Christians or is it Islamic Muslims? A simple bloody question to reply too I would think? So, what's your answer? 

 

The Muslim conquest of the Indian subcontinent had a casualty figure in 3-400 million range. No kidding! Not even the 30 Year War comes close to THAT.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,696
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    newworldorder2024
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

    • Yakuda went up a rank
      Experienced
    • QuebecOverCanada went up a rank
      Grand Master
    • Jeary went up a rank
      Rookie
    • Gator earned a badge
      Week One Done
    • Jeary earned a badge
      Week One Done
  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...