White Pride

1 minute ago, John Otis said:

Hmm... strange because Canadians love to boast how they did this:

height.630.no_border.width.1200.jpg

Gasp..... So you did do it before therefore you can do it again!?

British folks living in North America did that, and it's a lot harder to burn down the white house now than it was back then. America's position has been greatly strengthened.

You have this tendency to just take people's word for things, I heard a bunch of Canadian's bragging about it, so it must be true, or maybe they are mistaken and/or embellishing to troll Americans, ever think of that?

8 hours ago, taxme said:

What happened? Please explain. :) 

Bud Dajao Massacre 

March 1906, Sulu, Philippines.

Whites came in and said "this is our land now", natives resisted, that happened. 

Between 800-900 men, women and children were murdered, they were trapped in a crater. Only 6 survived. The whites only lost 21.

And the natives only had these as weapons:

Barung_shandigan_lamination_1.jpg

Kalis_seko_kris_moro_sword_2_overall.jpg

9 hours ago, taxme said:

If black people feel so suppressed by white folk in North America these days then why are they still here?

That's racist.

9 hours ago, taxme said:

And yet we let in millions of people from non-western nations every year and we are still called racists. 

As I mentioned, it is okay for colored folks to be racists towards the white race, think of it as justice for the years that the colored folks were oppressed and humiliated in their own nations, mind you.

Edited by John Otis

7 minutes ago, John Otis said:

As I mentioned, it is okay for colored folks to be racists towards the white race, think of it as justice for the years that the colored folks were oppressed and humiliated in their own nations, mind you.

It is not okay for people to be racist towards whites, anymore than it's okay for people to racist against blacks. That isn't justice, that's misguided vengeance and blaming an entire race for the actions of a few.

Edited by Yzermandius19

1 hour ago, John Otis said:

Yep..... the whites killed 2 to 3 million people in a small Indian province called Bengal..... in Bengal alone.

Ever hear of Timur? Tamur The Lame/Tamerlane. His standard policy was to execute 100,000 Hindu captives (woman & children) before starting each of his many sieges of Indian cities. Right in plain sight of the defenders. Not a 'white man' in sight.

Muslims in the Subcontinent still refer to Ghazwa-e-Hind as a threat to exterminate all the remaining Hindus...India takes note.

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Ghazwa-e-Hind

He's just one figure in history...

220px-Timur_reconstruction03.jpg

Edited by DogOnPorch

Hmmmm..... it seems a lot of whites seem to justify their reasoning for committing these crimes against humanity by suggesting that they were not alone. As if that reasoning erases all traces of their crimes and they can sleep soundly tonight.

That's like saying: "Well, my neighbor stole stuff, so that makes it okay for me to steal as well"

2 hours ago, John Otis said:

Hmmmm..... it seems a lot of whites seem to justify their reasoning for committing these crimes against humanity by suggesting that they were not alone. As if that reasoning erases all traces of their crimes and they can sleep soundly tonight.

That's like saying: "Well, my neighbor stole stuff, so that makes it okay for me to steal as well"

What colour am I?

11 hours ago, John Otis said:

Yep..... the whites killed 2 to 3 million people in a small Indian province called Bengal..... in Bengal alone.

And Muslims killed between 100 million and 200 million people in India during their invasions. They didn't consider the Indians to be worthy of living because they were polytheistics. Muslims warlords had competitions to see how many people they could kill by beheading them, and how high they could pile the heads.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

War is the continuation of politics by other means.

---Von-Clausewitz

The Left has a horrible grasp on history. Being Year Zero types, history has always been their enemy. In-fact, the less history learned the better as far as the ideologues go. You might have noticed this expressed on the once major platforms...like TV. What's The History Channel these days? Besides re-runs of Pawn Stars?? Certainly not World at War or something equally historically informative. History has pretty much disappeared...

The History Channel constantly will have shows on about Hitler. Every week Hitler is on at least once. Okay, enough already. Why not balance it out and have a show on communism at least once a week. We have heard enough about Hitler. Nazism is dead. Communism is still alive. Now let's learn more about communist murderous dictators like Mao, Stalin, Pol Pot or Kim Jung for a change. We all know that communism has been one of the worse ism's ever created. Hundreds of millions of innocent people have died under communism. Hitler was a wuss compared to communism. But for some reason the heads of these TV channels do not want to talk about communism more. I wonder why that is? Curious. 

17 hours ago, eyeball said:

The left is very very aware of just how conservative in tone the vast sweep of human history has been.

You're a Groundhog Day type except you're stuck in the year 632, on June 8th.

Of course with your grasp of history you probably have it narrowed down to the precise minute the future was doomed.

Ocasio Cortez has it all figured out now for us all. The world will come to an end in twelve years. What a joke that dummy has become and there are people who actually believe her bull chit. WTH? I call her followers a bunch of no mind communist dopes who are only to willing to listen to another dope. The world has not changed in centuries. People still have a problem trying to think for themselves rather than do their own research. But hey, those are the ones that we all have to live with every day. My opinion of course. 

7 minutes ago, taxme said:

The History Channel constantly will have shows on about Hitler. Every week Hitler is on at least once. Okay, enough already. Why not balance it out and have a show on communism at least once a week. We have heard enough about Hitler. Nazism is dead. Communism is still alive. Now let's learn more about communist murderous dictators like Mao, Stalin, Pol Pot or Kim Jung for a change. We all know that communism has been one of the worse ism's ever created. Hundreds of millions of innocent people have died under communism. Hitler was a wuss compared to communism. But for some reason the heads of these TV channels do not want to talk about communism more. I wonder why that is? Curious. 

The History Channel is more about finding Hitler's Lost Gold or some other bullshit. Rather than a historical perspective of actual piracy during the 16th-18th centuries, we're treated to non-stop digging-up of Oak Island. One learns more about this age from watching 'Black Sails' or some similar well produced TV histro-soap.

Very disappointed in this turn...as most kids I now meet have never heard of WW2 and its events. And school doesn't help...history isn't really taught...more of a progressive indoctrination complete with omissions and re-writes.

Edited by DogOnPorch

1 minute ago, DogOnPorch said:

The History Channel is more about finding Hitler's Lost Gold or some other bullshit. Rather than a historical perspective of actual piracy during the 16th-18th centuries, we're treated to non-stop digging-up of Oak Island. One learns more about this age from watching 'Black Sails' or some similar well produced TV histro-soap.

Very disappointed in this turn...as most kids I now meet have never heard of WW2 and its events. And school doesn't help...history isn't really taught...more of a progressive indoctrination complete with omissions and re-writes.

Oak Island will go on and on and on and at the end of the show no gold will ever be found. It's just another TV serious for people who like shows like that. :(

• Like 1

13 hours ago, John Otis said:

I read from some natives that they don't get anything.

They do get plenty of taxpayer's tax dollars. It has run into the billions of tax dollars. They do not even have to pay any taxes on anything they buy. What a deal for them and what a rip off for the rest of the Canadian taxpaying folk out there. A little bit of those tax dollars will trickle down to the regular Indian but it is the chiefs and his band of thieves that get the most of that money and pretty much do nothing with those tax dollars to help their own people. Harper wanted and got transparency on what the Indians were doing with our tax dollars and made it so. Then along comes this prime mistake feminist of ours and says that they do not have to show any transparency anymore. Just enjoy and keep blowing our tax dollars as you use to do. The Indians have gotten a lot more tax dollars then what they ever deserved to get and what have they done with it all? SWEET NOTHING. :unsure: 

12 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

It is not okay for people to be racist towards whites, anymore than it's okay for people to racist against blacks. That isn't justice, that's misguided vengeance and blaming an entire race for the actions of a few.

Exactly. This constant blaming the white people of today for what other white people did in the past is racist. I had nothing to do with what happened in the past and I do not need to be told constantly over and over about it all. To keep bringing it always up is racist. I thought today that we are trying to promote peace and love but instead there are some people out there that just want to promote hatred and vengeance and violence against white people. No more. 

13 hours ago, John Otis said:

Bud Dajao Massacre 

March 1906, Sulu, Philippines.

Whites came in and said "this is our land now", natives resisted, that happened. 

Between 800-900 men, women and children were murdered, they were trapped in a crater. Only 6 survived. The whites only lost 21.

And the natives only had these as weapons:

Barung_shandigan_lamination_1.jpg

Kalis_seko_kris_moro_sword_2_overall.jpg

It happened in the past. Why do you want to keep bringing up the past all the time? There have been many dam good things that white people have done in the past for non-white people which benefitted them all. Point those out for a change. What some white people did in the past had nothing to do with me or any other white person living today. To constantly try to blame white people for all of the worlds problems past and present is to me trying to promote hatred and racism towards white people. You appear to only enjoy attacking white people but avoid attacking non-white people and some of the terrible atrocities that other races have done to other races. White people did not have it all that easy living in the past either. Plenty of bad things were done to white people in the past by their own and others. 

12 minutes ago, taxme said:

It happened in the past. Why do you want to keep bringing up the past all the time? There have been many dam good things that white people have done in the past for non-white people which benefitted them all. Point those out for a change. What some white people did in the past had nothing to do with me or any other white person living today. To constantly try to blame white people for all of the worlds problems past and present is to me trying to promote hatred and racism towards white people. You appear to only enjoy attacking white people but avoid attacking non-white people and some of the terrible atrocities that other races have done to other races. White people did not have it all that easy living in the past either. Plenty of bad things were done to white people in the past by their own and others. 

The Slavic group of people is where our word Slave comes from. 

Plenty of European Caucasians were slaves.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

The Slavic group of people is where our word Slave comes from. 

Plenty of European Caucasians were slaves.

But people like Otis prefer to not want to talk about what non-white people have done in the past and present today. White people are more fun and easy to attack. Why? Because they just take the attacks without a whimper. Some white people will even nod their heads in agreement with the attacks on their own white people. But not with this white cowboy. If someone is prepared to attack my people than get ready for a response. Sadly in the world today it would appear as though white people are under attack everywhere. They are getting blamed for everything going on in the world, past and present. I cannot imagine a world without white people around. What I do see though is nothing but chaos and mayhem all over the world if that ever happens. Just my opinion of course. 

4 minutes ago, taxme said:

But people like Otis prefer to not want to talk about what non-white people have done in the past and present today. White people are more fun and easy to attack. Why? Because they just take the attacks without a whimper. Some white people will even nod their heads in agreement with the attacks on their own white people. But not with this white cowboy. If someone is prepared to attack my people than get ready for a response. Sadly in the world today it would appear as though white people are under attack everywhere. They are getting blamed for everything going on in the world, past and present. I cannot imagine a world without white people around. What I do see though is nothing but chaos and mayhem all over the world if that ever happens. Just my opinion of course. 

"White people" slaughtered each other in cold blood, too. Babi Yar...Rumbula ...Odessa...Treblinka...Auschwitz-Birkenau....etc, etc, etc.

An unknown perpetrator (nicknamed the "Death Dealer") at the massacre in the Lietūkis garage, though possible names are known.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaunas_pogrom

220px-Dead_dealer_Lietukis_Garage_Kovno.

37 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

"White people" slaughtered each other in cold blood, too. Babi Yar...Rumbula ...Odessa...Treblinka...Auschwitz-Birkenau....etc, etc, etc.

An unknown perpetrator (nicknamed the "Death Dealer") at the massacre in the Lietūkis garage, though possible names are known.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaunas_pogrom

220px-Dead_dealer_Lietukis_Garage_Kovno.

I do hope he suffered...