Abortion is a done deal

betsy

3 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

There are other ways to be moral.  Community morals don't need to be Christian anymore.

If the community's morals are Christian, and based on the tenets of the bible, then their misogynous and homophobic teachings have to be seen as immoral and unfit to be a community standard.

If Christianity had good moral tenets to convert with, it would not have had to use inquisitions to grow.

Regards

DL

9 hours ago, Ell said:

It is sick to think that Dad's who don't support their children after getting a woman pregnant are called "Dead Beat" and women who look down at this are the same ones that are allowed and are killing their children in the womb when they just feel that they want to.  I think both of these happenings are terrible, but the killing of an innocent is much worse.  Morality is not something you can invent on your own, but it can be found when you seek it with the help of Jesus Christ.

You have not really looked at the immoral tenets Jesus preached or you would not make such a foolish statement.

I would ask you to engage on moral discussions but Christians just run away from those because they know that they lose all those debates.

Now if you were talking the Gnostic Christian Jesus, I would agree with you, but the Rome created Jesus is not worth spit.

Do you like his no divorce for women and substitutional punishment policy?

You will if your morals have been corrupted by your religion.

Regards

DL

• 1 month later...
On 4/22/2018 at 4:05 AM, betsy said:

... It may be legal now to slaughter our unborn even for no reason than just to say because I want to....... ...

... Even if it's now legal to murder a child, ... .

Abortions that are done in Canada are non-compliant with Canadian law.

Abortions, that are done in Canada, are done with the understanding that Elizabeth the Second is "Queen".

Elizabeth the Second is not Queen of the "United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland", contrary to the requirement in this Fifth Schedule, which states:

"Oath of Allegiance

I A.B. do swear, That I will be faithful and bear true Allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Victoria.

Note. The Name of the King or Queen of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland for the Time being is to be substituted from Time to Time, with proper Terms of Reference thereto.".

Elizabeth the Second claims to be Queen of the "United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland".

The provinces of Canada, Nova Scotia and New Brunswick expressed their desire to be federally united into one Dominion under the Crown of the "United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland", not the Crown of the "United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland", according to the British North America Act, 1867.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...