What is your reason to live ?

Altai

1 hour ago, taxme said:

So, what is the reason for life and for being born in the first place? Why are we born only to die at some point in time? There is no meaning to life because nothing makes sense at all about being born and then die. 

Everyone finds their own reason.  Those who can't jump off the bridges.  

To find the purpose, you have to start with the purpose of the other living creatures.  Each and every species has some purpose and interactions with the rest.   Usually this leads to a richer ecosystem and a higher biodiversity.

We are the only species that is working against all else.  We are causing mass extinctions and even changing the climate patterns.   So , with this in mind we are not only useless but harmful for anything else.

Your religious questions should be answered by our Expert #1 - Blackbird.

My thoughts are that there is no reason for the universe to store our useless sets of memories, feelings, sufferings, arrogance, lies, betrayals, sins and whatever else comes to your mind.    

Why would St.Peter let Blackbird into heaven, this is up to Blackbird to explain.   Because of his valid vaccination passport , maybe?

Edited by cougar

6 hours ago, taxme said:

Personally, I believe that this is all just some kind of a computer game made to appear very real to us all with human beings as just characters in this game of life as we know it just like when someone plays a computer war game where the characters are created and then deleted. When we die we are basically being deleted. Poof gone. Our so called life has ended with more characters being created to keep the game going.

There can be no way that some supreme being can create an endless universe where there is no end. Even if one can reach the end of the universe what is on the other side of the universe? When I think very hard about that I can feel my brain wanting to explode. After a few minutes I have to stop right away. Try it yourself sometime, you may feel that pain also.  

Just how does our solar system keep functioning as it does without falling apart at some point? The sun comes up in the morning, and the sun goes down in the evening, and the moon takes the suns place. The planets do not change their orbits and they have been orbiting around the sun forever without any real changes to their orbits really noted. The seasons come and go with no noted changes to them. 

The real question that needs to be answered here is what the hell are we doing here in the first bloody place. Why are we all born, live, and then die? That really makes no common sense or logic to me one bit. Can anyone here make sense of it all? Your call if you want to give it a shot. Is there really a reason for living? To me life is all just like politics. Full of bull shit for awhile and and then we die. ? 

You know I was working on a reply and after a long time, I must have hit some key that I shouldn't have and it all disappeared.  Have you ever had that happen?  It is enormously frustrating.  All the hard work gone in a flash.  Anyway, I accept Cougar's complement that I can answer your question.

If you will allow me, I will refer to the Westminster Confession of Faith Study Guide.

Chapter 4

IV.  Of Creation

1. It pleased God the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost, for the manifestation of the glory of his eternal power, wisdom, and goodness, in the beginning, to create, or make of nothing, the world, and all things therein, whether visible or invisible, in the space of six days, and all very good.

Therefore since God created everything including man, we come to the conclusion God did this for his own pleasure.  It seems a reasonable explanation.  The meaning of life must therefore fit into the purposes of God.  The conclusion we come to is we are created to worship God who created us.  As the confessions say, we are created to enjoy God forever and serve him.  The Bible describes how we do that and what our destiny will be if we believe in Jesus Christ as our personal Savior.

I now ask you a couple questions. 

What is truth?

Where is truth found?

Edited by blackbird

21 hours ago, cougar said:

Everyone finds their own reason.  Those who can't jump off the bridges.  

To find the purpose, you have to start with the purpose of the other living creatures.  Each and every species has some purpose and interactions with the rest.   Usually this leads to a richer ecosystem and a higher biodiversity.

We are the only species that is working against all else.  We are causing mass extinctions and even changing the climate patterns.   So , with this in mind we are not only useless but harmful for anything else.

Your religious questions should be answered by our Expert #1 - Blackbird.

My thoughts are that there is no reason for the universe to store our useless sets of memories, feelings, sufferings, arrogance, lies, betrayals, sins and whatever else comes to your mind.    

Why would St.Peter let Blackbird into heaven, this is up to Blackbird to explain.   Because of his valid vaccination passport , maybe?

I wonder if dead people need to be fully vaccinated, and will they still have to wear a clown mask to get into heaven? Curious. ?

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, blackbird said:

You know I was working on a reply and after a long time, I must have hit some key that I shouldn't have and it all disappeared.  Have you ever had that happen?  It is enormously frustrating.  All the hard work gone in a flash.  Anyway, I accept Cougar's complement that I can answer your question.

If you will allow me, I will refer to the Westminster Confession of Faith Study Guide.

Chapter 4

IV.  Of Creation

1. It pleased God the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost, for the manifestation of the glory of his eternal power, wisdom, and goodness, in the beginning, to create, or make of nothing, the world, and all things therein, whether visible or invisible, in the space of six days, and all very good.

Therefore since God created everything including man, we come to the conclusion God did this for his own pleasure.  It seems a reasonable explanation.  The meaning of life must therefore fit into the purposes of God.  The conclusion we come to is we are created to worship God who created us.  As the confessions say, we are created to enjoy God forever and serve him.  The Bible describes how we do that and what our destiny will be if we believe in Jesus Christ as our personal Savior.

What is truth?

Where is truth found?

1. No one really knows what the truth really is. We will only know what happens after we die if we are still somewhat alive after death. If we just die, and that is it, then we will never know what the real truth is or what life was all about. 

2. Truth will be found only when the peasants wake up and finally stop listening and supporting our communist political lying leaders and their controlled lying media. We must not allow those two mentioned traitors to rule and ruin our lives any longer. They constantly lie to us all the time to stay in power. Sadly, the peasants will still believe anything they say. That is the real truth and problem that we the peasants face today. The majority of the Canadian peasants are more like followers rather than leaders. The peasants have become just way to docile, too obedient, and to trustworthy of their lying leaders. That has to change otherwise nothing will ever change. ? 

4 hours ago, taxme said:

1. No one really knows what the truth really is. We will only know what happens after we die...

Actually that is not what my Bible tells me.  We can all know the truth now.  It is just a matter of picking up the Bible and reading it.  If you wait until death to know the truth, it will be too late.  " 27  And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment: 28  So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation. "  Hebrews 9:27, 28 KJV

"1  Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. {substance: or, ground, or, confidence} 2  For by it the elders obtained a good report. 3  Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear. " Hebrews 11:1-3 KJV

Forget about the things of this world.  This world and it's pleasures are fleeting, and will be gone before we know it.  Think beyond that.  Think about things eternal.  Eternity is what matters.  

We have Abraham and many others in Scripture as an example to follow.

"8  By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went. 9  By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise: 10  For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God. "  Hebrews 11:8-10 KJV

So what is truth?  The answer is God and his revelation to mankind.  He has revealed his plan to us for eternity.  It is up to us to accept it by faith.  It is the Savior who gives eternal life to all whom come to him in simple faith.

As for politicians and media, forget about them.  Do not put your hope in the things of this world.  We cannot change them.  It is a hopeless cause to think we can build a better world or utopia on earth.  It will never happen.  So why even waste a lot of time and energy on it? (that is a truth I need to keep reminding myself)  I often do spend too much time on politics when I should know I can't change anything. This world is a dying tragedy.  The only hope is in Jesus Christ and his revelation to us.  There will be many good folks in heaven, a place of eternal happiness.  So do not let the chance pass.

Edited by blackbird

22 hours ago, blackbird said:

Now that is a shocker!  I thought you just needed to say a short prayer and bow your head for all lost text to immediately come back on your screen!

On 11/26/2021 at 12:00 PM, taxme said:

I wonder if dead people need to be fully vaccinated, and will they still have to wear a clown mask to get into heaven? Curious. ?

This is a question for our government leaders and the Pope.

Edited by cougar

On 11/26/2021 at 5:10 PM, blackbird said:

Actually that is not what my Bible tells me.  We can all know the truth now.  It is just a matter of picking up the Bible and reading it.  If you wait until death to know the truth, it will be too late.  " 27  And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment: 28  So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation. "  Hebrews 9:27, 28 KJV

"1  Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. {substance: or, ground, or, confidence} 2  For by it the elders obtained a good report. 3  Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear. " Hebrews 11:1-3 KJV

Forget about the things of this world.  This world and it's pleasures are fleeting, and will be gone before we know it.  Think beyond that.  Think about things eternal.  Eternity is what matters.  

We have Abraham and many others in Scripture as an example to follow.

"8  By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went. 9  By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise: 10  For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God. "  Hebrews 11:8-10 KJV

So what is truth?  The answer is God and his revelation to mankind.  He has revealed his plan to us for eternity.  It is up to us to accept it by faith.  It is the Savior who gives eternal life to all whom come to him in simple faith.

As for politicians and media, forget about them.  Do not put your hope in the things of this world.  We cannot change them.  It is a hopeless cause to think we can build a better world or utopia on earth.  It will never happen.  So why even waste a lot of time and energy on it? (that is a truth I need to keep reminding myself)  I often do spend too much time on politics when I should know I can't change anything. This world is a dying tragedy.  The only hope is in Jesus Christ and his revelation to us.  There will be many good folks in heaven, a place of eternal happiness.  So do not let the chance pass.

"Forget about the things of this world". So, in other words, we all should just sit around and not say or do anything and just wait until we die, right? Let the satanic evil psychopathic communist big pharma globalists continue on with their evil programs and agendas against humanity, eh? I say bull chit to that. Sadly, Canada does not have all that many men and women patriots anymore. It only has obedient, docile, and full of stupid cowards and wimps who will do what they are told without a whimper or question. I despise the majority of gutless Canadians in this country. 

The bible is full of manure nonsense that never has made any sense at all. I know that my grammar is pretty bad at times but the bible's grammar is even worse than mine. I cannot make any sense of anything that is written in the bible.

The whole crazy thing about being born is that we all have to die. Why? Where or what is the sense or reason in this? This whole journey in life is bloody ridiculous. Surely, a god could have done better than this? I believe that I could have done better myself. 

Indeed, our lying and traitorous politicians and the lying bought off media and those paid off medical experts and health ministers and doctors, whom took an oath not to harm, needs to be ignored completely alright. They are the curse and cause of all of our world's problems. With those bastards around we will never have peace in the world and it is for dam sure that we will never get back to the good old normal days where we once could go where we wanted to go, and do what we wanted to do without having to show proof that we have been fully injected, 666 passport, with an experimental gene therapy vaccine. And I am pretty sure that the majority of brain dead Canadians will be taking their many booster jabs so they can be able to go along to get along. I think that the bible has you believing in something that does not exist. 

I remember one time asking a christian as to how she knows that god exists and all I got from her is that "I just know that god does exist". That was her proof. As the old saying goes? Believe only what you see and not what you only want to believe and think is there. Good advice. Just saying.  ?

On 11/26/2021 at 5:58 PM, cougar said:

This is a question for our government leaders and the Pope.

Screw those two lying idiots. They both are a part of the globalist establishment cabal whom are trying very hard and are actually succeeding quite well at keeping the rest of we the peasants in a state of slavery and satanic evilness, and total stupidity. Best not to believe or listen to anything of those buffoons and what they say any longer. Just saying. ?

On 11/25/2021 at 7:25 PM, blackbird said:

Chapter 4

IV.  Of Creation

What is truth?

Where is truth found?

I have had that happen to me many times here. Not lately though. It is very frustrating indeed, especially when you have written a thousand words out and then have them go poof gone and have to do it all over again and hope that it does not happen again. 

I am now getting something that keeps coming up that says something about external applications all the time here every time I go to read my replies to my postings here. I have to keep clicking on it every time to make it go away. I do not know as to how to get rid of it. Would you know by chance? ?

Edited by taxme

8 hours ago, SkyHigh said:

Honest question,  why do you think your book holds anymore truth then say the Quran, the Pali Canon,  the Bhagavad Gita or Dianetics

Yes, I am convinced the KJV is 100% accurate and men were inspired by God to write it.  The difference between the Bible and other alleged Holy books of other religions is significant.  Other books like the Quran and the Book of Mormon show they are not from God for a number of reasons.  For one reason those two were each written by one author and the claims in them are not backed up by anything credible.  There is a in depth article about this at this website:

The Bible vs. other Holy Books | Biblical Science Institute