Anti-Islamism turns Western countries into circus

Altai

Western countries are trying their best to be anti-Islamic and this makes them a big funny circus :lol:

Recent example is Austria. The government decided to ban wearing anything covers face. First a guy with shark mask fined and then another guy trying to cover his face with a beret in cold weather is fined :lol:

I am agree with it that people should open their faces in necessary situations, for example in banks or in government offices but I find it illogical to ban covering face in public.  

Lets share information. What would be the bad side of covering face in public ? 

6 hours ago, Altai said:

What would be the bad side of covering face in public ? 

Shouldn't this be the title of this thread?

6 hours ago, Altai said:

I am agree with it that people should open their faces in necessary situations, for example in banks or in government offices but I find it illogical to ban covering face in public.  

Do you wear the burka in public?

I have become accustomed to foreign women covering their faces; I kinda don't pay any attention to them any longer. They are prisoners of their culture.'

However, every time I see a white woman wearing the hideous muslim-veil it makes me shriek! It has increased a lot lately here in Finland. Not a day passes these times that I wouldn't see a white woman wearing that horrible piece of cloth.

Why oh why?

2 hours ago, -TSS- said:

I have become accustomed to foreign women covering their faces; I kinda don't pay any attention to them any longer. They are prisoners of their culture.'

However, every time I see a white woman wearing the hideous muslim-veil it makes me shriek! It has increased a lot lately here in Finland. Not a day passes these times that I wouldn't see a white woman wearing that horrible piece of cloth.

Why oh why?

Maybe they're getting fed up with being ogled and see the veil as a way to avoid being subjected to it.  Your shrieks could be music to their ears.

56 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Or it could be because of widespread emasculation of white European males. 

You make it sound even worse than genital mutilation.

Poor white guys...So what gives, is there some new racist women's movement we haven't heard about that's doing this to white men?

Edited by eyeball

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

Maybe they're getting fed up with being ogled and see the veil as a way to avoid being subjected to it.  Your shrieks could be music to their ears.

Either that or they are fed up with being threatened with violent retribution for not wearing one. It's definitely one or the other, I would say.  

10 hours ago, -TSS- said:

Why oh why?

Why do you cover your ass with panths ? Are you the prisoner of your culture ? 

This is their personal choice, if they feel themselves comfortable with it, this is their choice and none of your business. 

I personally really like head covers, its gives a dignity to women.