I'm Sick of Society

Cum Laude

Just now, Michael Hardner said:

No - he has indicated that we should 'oppose' Canadian Muslims but won't answer what that means.  Before you jump onto his side, maybe we can both ask him what he's thinking ?

I wasn't jumping on his side.  I just misunderstood what you both were debating.  I thought we were looking for solutions to combatting religious  extremism in children and thought this woman's perspective was reasonable.

No - he has indicated that we should 'oppose' Canadian Muslims but won't answer what that means.  Before you jump onto his side, maybe we can both ask him what he's thinking ?

You misquote me. I oppose Islam. 

The thing you're too afraid to criticize. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

1. What is the penalty for leaving Islam under Sharia Law?

2. Since you refuse or are too afraid to say as it will upset Islam.

3. It is DEATH.

1. Why would you think I would know that ?

2. That's an insane viewpoint.  You are the one who reads the Koran daily, it seems.  How would a non-Muslim know.

3. Who cares ?

3 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

0. You misquote me. I oppose Islam.  The thing you're too afraid to criticize. 

0.  You know so much about Islam that you expect me to know the teachings.  I'm not afraid to criticize it.  You don't understand or accept western pluralism so this is nuclear physics to you.

2 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

1. Are you born a Muslim?

2. Are you born a Liberal?

1. For the 3rd or 4th time today, I'm not Muslim

2. No.

3. If you answered 'yes' to either, it's time for night school.

3. You can't undo your culture.  Well, maybe YOU can because you read the Koran daily and have apparently turned into a Koranic scholar.  But most can't.

5 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

4. I accept your surrender.

4. I'll surrender when you get to the point of what you want to do with Canadian Muslims.  I have asked you how many times now ?

Your ignorance will get folks killed.

1 minute ago, Michael Hardner said:

0.  You know so much about Islam that you expect me to know the teachings.  I'm not afraid to criticize it.  You don't understand or accept western pluralism so this is nuclear physics to you.

1. For the 3rd or 4th time today, I'm not Muslim

2. No.

3. You can't undo your culture.  Well, maybe YOU can because you read the Koran daily and have apparently turned into a Koranic scholar.  But most can't.

4. I'll surrender when you get to the point of what you want to do with Canadian Muslims.  I have asked you how many times now ?

4. What's the penalty for leaving Islam, again? Can you say it? Or are you too afraid?

• Haha 1

1. Your ignorance will get folks killed.

2. What's the penalty for leaving Islam, again? Can you say it? Or are you too afraid?

1.  Spare me the dishonest plea for the public good, will you ?  You refuse to say where your hatebait agenda is going to lead us so for all I know it will also get folks killed.  I have more loyalty towards Toronto's Muslim-Canadian children than to dishonest miscreants who make shit up because they're afraid.  At least you can talk to them.

2. Death, so you say.  Keep bringing it up if it makes you feel better, of course.  

1.  Spare me the dishonest plea for the public good, will you ?  You refuse to say where your hatebait agenda is going to lead us so for all I know it will also get folks killed.  I have more loyalty towards Toronto's Muslim-Canadian children than to dishonest miscreants who make shit up because they're afraid.  At least you can talk to them.

2. Death, so you say.  Keep bringing it up if it makes you feel better, of course.  

Hatebate .. well we are getting closer!!  Next thing you know you'll be callin him a troll.

Pretending I wrote the Quran is only going to convince the slow-witted. But if that's what you're going for....by all means.

Just now, DogOnPorch said:

Pretending I wrote the Quran is only going to convince the slow-witted. But if that's what you're going for....by all means.

You seem to know more about it that most of us 'Muslim lovers'...    MIKE... where is my Quran,,, did you take it again? I thought I left it on the table here.

1 minute ago, GostHacked said:

You seem to know more about it that most of us 'Muslim lovers'...    MIKE... where is my Quran,,, did you take it again? I thought I left it on the table here.

It's called comparative religious studies...a common liberal elective.

3 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

Hatebate .. well we are getting closer!!  Next thing you know you'll be callin him a troll.

He's not a troll, he's just a stream of bad ideas reflecting irrational paranoia.  He likes to insult people, and call them Muslims when he forgets to repost scripture or post pictures of the Mufti.

He's not a troll, he's just a stream of bad ideas reflecting irrational paranoia.  He likes to insult people, and call them Muslims when he forgets to repost scripture or post pictures of the Mufti.

In other-words, I'm right and you don't know how to deal with it. You keep telling yourself that I'm the problem with Islam today. Meanwhile, you do realize we're simply waiting for the next big Jihadi attack on some concert...or bus...or airliner...or shopping mall.

It's anyone's guess as to where.

It will happen.

In other-words, I'm right and you don't know how to deal with it. You keep telling yourself that I'm the problem with Islam today. Meanwhile, you do realize we're simply waiting for the next big Jihadi attack on some concert...or bus...or airliner...or shopping mall.

You just declare yourself right eh ?  Well that's new.  

There may well be another attack and we'll deal with it.   We'll also work on prevention through the usual means   We don't need a Christian theocracy to respond - our system works fine as it is, despite your fears to the contrary.

It's anyone's guess as to where.

It will happen.

Maybe, but ISIS seems to be on the run in Iraq now.  Sorry for your loss, though.

You just declare yourself right eh ?  Well that's new.  

There may well be another attack and we'll deal with it.   We'll also work on prevention through the usual means   We don't need a Christian theocracy to respond - our system works fine as it is, despite your fears to the contrary.

Maybe, but ISIS seems to be on the run in Iraq now.  Sorry for your loss, though.

I am right.