Quebec Accepting Refugees Summer 2017: 150/day

3 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

You have no choice...the Haitians are coming for your "security badge".

Who can blame them for fleeing your racist culture.

Especially now you have a White Supremacist running your country. 

Edited by Omni

Just now, bush_cheney2004 said:

Their choice....now they can enjoy Canada's wonderful brand of racism....with crappier weather.

I'm sure anyone would prefer our brand of "racism" compared to yours. Yours is actually racism, and it's been there since day one, and you've never cleaned up your act it seems.

1 minute ago, Omni said:

I'm sure anyone would prefer our brand of "racism" compared to yours. Yours is actually racism, and it's been there since day one, and you've never cleaned up your act it seems.

Sure...that's why far more Canadians still emigrate to the USA than Americans (or Haitians) going to racist Canada to freeze their asses off.

Sure...that's why far more Canadians still emigrate to the USA than Americans (or Haitians) going to racist Canada to freeze their asses off.

You're going in circles yet again. Do you think people come here because we're racist and have cold winters? Get a grip. 

We all know where the racism remains.

Edited by Omni

Just now, Omni said:

You're going in circles yet again. Do you think people come here because we're racist and have cold winters? Get a grip. 

All I know is that far more Canadians and other nationals emigrate to "racist" USA than to "racist" Canada...always have...always will.

The other many thousands of Canadians go to the USA each winter because they love Canada's weather so much.

All I know is that far more Canadians and other nationals emigrate to "racist" USA than to "racist" Canada...always have...always will.

The other many thousands of Canadians go to the USA each winter because they love Canada's weather so much.

Your buddy Trump is certainly showcasing just how much more racist the USA still is.

2 minutes ago, Omni said:

Your buddy Trump is certainly showcasing just how much more racist the USA still is.

And the Canadian refugees keep on coming....say they can't find enough good paying jobs in racist Canada.

I hope Trump can round up all the Canadian illegals/overstays for prompt deportation.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

4 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

And the Canadian refugees keep on coming....say they can't find enough good paying jobs in racist Canada.

I hope Trump can round up all the Canadian illegals/overstays for prompt deportation.

We do very well from immigration, thanks. That's because educated people like to come here.

Just now, Omni said:

We do very well from immigration, thanks. That's because educated people like to come here.

I sure hope so....Trump has helped to reverse the trend of illegals and refugees flooding the U.S. via Canada.

Nice to see Canada on the receiving end for a change with highly educated Haitian refugees flooding the Quebec border.

I sure hope so....Trump has helped to reverse the trend of illegals and refugees flooding the U.S. via Canada.

Nice to see Canada on the receiving end for a change with highly educated Haitian refugees flooding the Quebec border.

Wrong again. We get a lot of highly skilled immigrants wanting to come here. We allow others on a humanitarian basis because we're not white supremacists. 

Just now, Omni said:

Wrong again. We get a lot of highly skilled immigrants wanting to come here. We allow others on a humanitarian basis because we're not white supremacists. 

....and a portion of them promptly seek high skill employment in the evil USA.

There are hundreds of thousands of Canadians working in California alone. 

A guy from Guyana explained how it works to me years ago:

1) Try to get in USA, but if that doesn't work...

2) Try Canada instead.

3) Then get family into Canada.

4) Then try for USA again.

The Haitian refugees have just reversed the process.....and they speak French !!!

11 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

....and a portion of them promptly seek high skill employment in the evil USA.

There are hundreds of thousands of Canadians working in California alone. 

A guy from Guyana explained how it works to me years ago:

1) Try to get in USA, but if that doesn't work...

2) Try Canada instead.

3) Then get family into Canada.

4) Then try for USA again.

The Haitian refugees have just reversed the process.....and they speak French !!!

A guy from Guyana years ago eh? Try to keep up.

Just now, Omni said:

A minute ago you were bragging about immigrants to the US. Try and stay focused.

That's the funny part...even with all these illegal refugee crossings out of the USA, far more Canadian citizens and other nationals will still emigrate to the USA.

The Haitian refugees are your replacement, French speaking Canadians.  

Maybe teach them hockey ?

4 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

That's the funny part...even with all these illegal refugee crossings out of the USA, far more Canadian citizens and other nationals will still emigrate to the USA.

The Haitian refugees are your replacement, French speaking Canadians.  

Maybe teach them hockey ?

And the not funny part, at least for you, is how current events indicate the racism that has existed in your country since day one is still rearing it's ugly head

But thank you, Canada is benefiting "bigly" because educated immigrants are stearing clear of the USA with Trump at the helm.

1 minute ago, Omni said:

And the not funny part, at least for you, is how current events indicate the racism that has existed in your country since day one is still rearing it's ugly head

But thank you, Canada is benefiting "bigly" because educated immigrants are stearing clear of the USA with Trump at the helm.

Actually, racist Canada revoked temporary residency for Haitian refugees long before Trump.

I am sure all those educated refugees will send Canadians to the moon.

3 minutes ago, Omni said:

Educated Canadians ran NASA in case you hadn't heard

So did educated Nazis....smart people know where to go for better tech jobs...and it isn't Canada.  They went to the evil, racist USA.

But I am sure that some of these new refugees will find employment in Canada at minimum wage and maximum welfare.

1 minute ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

So did educated Nazis....smart people know where to go for better tech jobs...and it isn't Canada.  They went to the evil, racist USA.

But I am sure that some of these new refugees will find employment in Canada at minimum wage and maximum welfare.

We need tons of cheap labour to swing Pulaskis and build firebreaks. Black flies are free!

5 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Too bad the nazi's you now employ are not so smart.