Quebec Accepting Refugees Summer 2017: 150/day

Just now, Omni said:

Apparently geography is not your strong subject.

Haitian refugees go north...Canadian snow birds and unemployed tech workers go south.   

Trudeau lifted Canada's TSR for Haitian refugees before Trump was even president....what a cruel joke from Dear Leader.

3 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Haitian refugees go north...Canadian snow birds and unemployed tech workers go south.   

Trudeau lifted Canada's TSR for Haitian refugees before Trump was even president....what a cruel joke from Dear Leader.

How cruel it must be to have Trump as your dear leader. Every day it must get more embarrassing. Will he make it to the mid terms do ya think?

• Like 1

Just now, Omni said:

How cruel it must be to have Trump as your dear leader. Every day it must get more embarrassing. Will he make it to the mid terms do ya think?

I'll take Trump over racist Justin Trudeau any day...Trudeau lifted the TSR for Haiti and Zimbabwe before Trump !

Take your thread drift to another place.....

1 minute ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

I'll take Trump over racist Justin Trudeau any day..

now that's laughably rich, trying to compare Trump's racism with, well, just about anybody in the western world. When you're in a hole you should stop digging as they say. I'm still laughing.

Just now, Omni said:

now that's laughably rich, trying to compare Trump's racism with, well, just about anybody in the western world. When you're in a hole you should stop digging as they say. I'm still laughing.

Your choice to laugh at another racist Trudeau as PM of Canada....we laughed at the first one too.

Trudeau began deportations of Haitians last year.

4 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Your choice to laugh at another racist

You continue to contradict yourself. You try to chastise Canada for accepting Haitian refugees, and then try to criticize the country for deporting illegals. Try and get your story straight. Hint-don't take your lead from the idiot Trump.  

Just now, Omni said:

You continue to contradict yourself. You try to chastise Canada for accepting Haitian refugees, and then try to criticize the country for deporting illegals. Try and get your story straight. Hint-don't take your lead from the idiot Trump.  

The story is straight....Canada's moron PM opened up the borders to all refugees without telling them that he began deportations after the TSR was lifted.

Typical lying, (and in this case), cynical racist move for political purposes in response to Trump's travel ban.

Racist Trudeau sure took his lead from "idiot Trump".

3 minutes ago, Omni said:

Thankfully he did no such thing.Sorry but the racism label in the west today is all over your buddy Trump.His own daughter and son in law got the hell out of town.

So sorry, but your state controlled CBC already exposed Trudeau for the cynical, racist liar that he is, in direct response to Trump:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/opinion/trudeau-message-to-refugees-1.4051008

Justin Trudeau's racist regime will end up deporting many of these Haitian refugees, even as he pimps them for political advantage.

Haitians actually got a longer stay in Trump's USA.

Just now, Omni said:

So sorry but you still seem not to understand the difference between state funded, and state controlled. The former is true, the latter is not. Once you get that straight we can talk.

No worries..."talking" to you is just chum for my post count.

Justin Trudeau's racist government will try to deport many of these Haitian refugees, especially before the 2019 election.

That's just how racist Canada has always worked.

9 minutes ago, Omni said:

I guess continuous trolling gets the post count up "bigly" eh?

Yes...it's Yuuuuuuuuge !

Now back to mocking your racist prime minister and his racist regime and Liberal party....

The worm has turned....Haitians wanted the Canadians out of their country...now pour into Canada for deportations.

050616montreal-haiti1.jpg

Edited by bush_cheney2004

6 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

The worm has turned....Haitians wanted the Canadians out of their country...now pour into Canada for deportations.

Funny, I was actually there and I was welcomed to the country after Aristide was sent off to 'merica. 

I do realize this is one of your little issues you like to troll Canada about. But we're used to it. So carry on.

Edited by Omni
  • Like 1

Just now, Omni said:

Funny, I was actually there and I was welcomed to the country after Aristide was sent off to 'merica. 

The photo is real....Canada's crimes in Haiti were real...the refugees are real.

If you made money on the backs of oppressed Haitians, no wonder you support the Liberal Party of Canada.

Just now, Omni said:

I was paid to go there and help the UN keep the peace. You've heard of the UN eh?

It is what it is....I have never made money off the backs of Haitians.

Canada's racist government and its racist prime minister will deport many of these refugees...other will rot in Canada's gulag detention facilities as recently reported in Canadian media.  

Haiti and Canada...a love story.