Compensating Khadr

2 minutes ago, Omni said:

Your namesake opened and ran an illegal prison and an illegal "court" for many years, and now you are simply trying to deflect. But guess what, it ain't working.

Doesn't matter....why are you supporting a much larger settlement for a Canadian war criminal compared to "aboriginals" who were tortured and murdered in Canada's residential schools ?

Edited by bush_cheney2004
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

Yes the UN is the convenient go to place to justify our actions...until the same UN points out to us our actions are in violation of a child-soldiers rights. Then the UN is just another rabid nest of terrorist apologizing sympathisers.

I'd say you're long overdue for a remedial course in basic ethics.

I'd  say you can't grasp the difference between  a child terrorist and a child soldier.

I'd say the only people who have used the UN as a convenience to justify their opinions that terrorists are not terrorists is you.

I'd say you are long overdue for a remedial course on basic ethics, terrorism, but I doubt from reading the above or anything else from you, that you are capable of grasping anything we should mention on this forum.

1 hour ago, Omni said:

Managed to? that's a complete deflection. Harper fought it every step of the way. It happened on his watch only because the SCC said so.

What did Chretiens do?  After getting Papa Kadr released from a Pakistan jail  so he could return to the Kadr family in Canada and then bring them to Pakistan to train as terrorists, he got himself killed engaging in terrorism and his legacy was then to create a terrorist family that now lives in Canada pissing on this country's values as we speak. Chretiens also had ample opportunity to pull kadr back but did not dare to because he knew it would have exposed how he by getting the father released triggered Omar to becoming a terrorist, Omni the only person deflecting this is you. Your pathetic attempt to blame  Harper for what Chretiens created and  dumped on Canada speaks for itself.

You liberals are something else man. You take a crap in an elevator and then pretend the smell comes from someone else.

You might want to start by cleaning your liberal panties the red doesn't cover up the brown.

11 minutes ago, Rue said:

I'd say you are long overdue for a remedial course on basic ethics, terrorism, but I doubt from reading the above or anything else from you, that you are capable of grasping anything we should mention on this forum.

More studied confusion from Rue, Rue. You, like so many others here seem to be very adroit at denying reality. 

"The phrase 'war on terrorism' should always be used in quotes, cause there can't possibly be a war on terrorism, it's impossible. The reason is it's led by one of the worst terrorist states in the world, in fact it's led by the only state in the world which has been condemned by the highest international authorities for international terrorism, namely the World Court and Security Council, except that the US vetoed the resolution." Noam Chomsky

21 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Doesn't matter....why are you supporting a much larger settlement for a Canadian war criminal compared to "aboriginals" who were tortured and murdered in Canada's residential schools ?

And where did you come to the assumption that I supported that? 

3 minutes ago, hot enough said:

More studied confusion from Rue, Rue. You, like so many others here seem to be very adroit at denying reality. 

"The phrase 'war on terrorism' should always be used in quotes, cause there can't possibly be a war on terrorism, it's impossible. The reason is it's led by one of the worst terrorist states in the world, in fact it's led by the only state in the world which has been condemned by the highest international authorities for international terrorism, namely the World Court and Security Council, except that the US vetoed the resolution." Noam Chomsky

Oh look who's lecturing moi, its the pied piper of reality. Lol.  Mr. Conspiracy.

I will leave the comments on  the idiot Chomsky to someone else. I spend far much time on you as it is.

excerpts from:http://israelseen.com/2011/05/25/deconstructing-noam-chomsky/

"As I’ve written before, Chomsky’s dishonesty is palpable. He rages furiously and sanctimoniously against the U.S. “war machine,” but as Peter Schweizer reveals in Do As I Say (Not As I Do): Profiles in Liberal Hypocrisy, Chomsky wrote his world-famous Syntactic Structures on grants from the American military establishment. America is, for Chomsky, “the land of Pentagon contracts, lucrative real estate holdings, stock market wealth, and a tax-sheltered trust for his children.” Yet, despite his fierce denunciations, he squats there like an orb spider, his web sagging with the weight of juicy flies. He makes disingenuous millionaire Michael Moore look like a small-time piker.

As for his political ravings, the sheer nonsense of most of his claims is outstripped only by the abyssal gullibility of his auditors and readers, who do not realize that Chomsky is a contaminated witness. “It would be easy to demonstrate,” writes David Horowitz in an article titled “The Sick Mind of Noam Chomsky,” “how on every page of every book and in every statement that Chomsky has written, the facts are twisted, the political context is distorted (and often inverted) and the historical record is systematically traduced,”  expressing “a pathological hatred of his own country.” A recent book has accomplished precisely

Noted jurist and author Richard Posner concurs with the book’s findings. In his Public Intellectuals: A Study of Decline, Posner writes that Chomsky’s tone and one-sidedness is “all too typical” of his oeuvre. “Chomsky’s use of sources is uncritical, and his methodology unsatisfactory — it consists simply of changing the subject.” Nor does Chomsky feel obliged to defend his assertions no matter how outrageous or tendentious since “[h]e never acknowledges error.” Chomsky appears to regard himself as a political sage, perhaps even a prophet, whose insights cannot be questioned and whose pronouncements are infallible. One recalls his confident prediction to an MIT audience in a lecture of October 18, 2001, scarcely a month after 9/11, that the U.S. was preparing a “silent genocide” against Afghanistan, planning “to murder three or four million people.” This should tell us all we need to know about his powers of divination.

According to Thomas Sowell in Intellectuals and Society, Chomsky is one of those public intellectuals who has ranged “beyond the confines of his specialty” and made “inflammatory comments on things for which he had no qualifications.” But the shabby scholarship alone, evident both in the pulpiteering style and the abject referencing, as well as the apodictic claptrap he purveys, should have set off alarm bells for responsible readers and prompted them to do a bit of supplementary research. If they had, they would have realized that Chomsky is so far off the wall he makes Humpty Dumpty look like a paragon of stability."

10 minutes ago, hot enough said:

US terrorists are rewarded big time for their, well over a century long terrorist activities. 

The warmongering globalist zionist bankster elite are the ones who benefit, and whom are rewarded for their terrorism. Why no one seems to want to acknowledge this, and want to point this out is beyond me. Can you agree with me on this one? 

8 minutes ago, taxme said:

Rue and her tribe appears to be part of the problem, and not the solution. But hey. 

Rue and her tribe?  The forum knows I am male. The fact you need to call me a female simply illustrates your sexual insecurity. Give it a rest Taxme. The only difference between you and Kadr was he was caught. I'd be careful. Spitting at a Jew in real life is a lot different than behind the safety of an anonymous forum.

Now run along. Hot Enough wants to quote Chomsky to you. You can quote Hitler back to him.

"what's with neo Nazis that they insist on showingoff  their short comings by prancing around with the flies of their polyester brown clacks undone?"

Rue 1111

3 minutes ago, taxme said:

The warmongering globalist zionist bankster elite are the ones who benefit, and whom are rewarded for their terrorism. Why no one seems to want to acknowledge this, and want to point this out is beyond me. Can you agree with me on this one? 

Oh look he's reaching out to hold Hot Enough's hand. Its a budding romance.

9 minutes ago, Rue said:

Oh look who's lecturing moi, its the pied piper of reality. Lol.  Mr. Conspiracy.I will leave the comments on  the idiot Chomsky to someone else. I spend far much time on you as it is.

You say you are going to leave comments on Noam Chomsky to someone else and then you post long rants from people who have as much intellect as Noam Chomsky's toe jam. 

You are the conspiracy nut, Rue. You go on and on with zilch that supports the wacky USGOCT that you fail so badly at supporting, but that's to be expected - there's no evidence to support it.  

But why are you running off on yet another Rue trademark tangent? Because you can't and don't want to face the facts, the US is the largest terrorist group/state on the planet. The CIA is terrorism central. 

What's next from Rue, a recitation of the Encyclopedia Britannica?

20 hours ago, Omni said:

Stop engaging in foreign wars and you may find you only have to deal with your home grown variety of terrorist.

Aren't you the one who wrote and said you were in Afghanistan? Where were your morals then? On sale?

9 hours ago, jacee said:

What did the US do with the 99 US citizens captured among the 'terrorists'.

I'll bet you put them right back to work being 'terrorists' in your fake wars-for-profit.

30 percent of those released returned to terrorism. Criminals is as criminals do.

11 minutes ago, Rue said:

Rue and her tribe?  The forum knows I am male. The fact you need to call me a female simply illustrates your sexual insecurity. Give it a rest Taxme. The only difference between you and Kadr was he was caught. I'd be careful. Spitting at a Jew in real life is a lot different than behind the safety of an anonymous forum.

Now run along. Hot Enough wants to quote Chomsky to you. You can quote Hitler back to him.

"what's with neo Nazis that they insist on showingoff  their short comings by prancing around with the flies of their polyester brown clacks undone?"

Rue 1111

Enough already, Rue. A humorist you most assuredly are not.