Compensating Khadr

4 minutes ago, Rue said:

That's the thing with Omni. The fact the courts didn't state what he claimed won't stop him from repeating his misrepresentation over and over.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/lawyers-sue-to-have-harper-repatriate-omar-khadr-from-guantanamo-bay-1.729637

Instead, Khadr has spent almost six years at Guantanamo Bay, the site of a U.S. military base in Cuba, where Canadian courts have found he was detained and abused in violation of international law, said his lawyers Dennis Edney and Nate Whitling.

6 minutes ago, hot enough said:

You say you are going to leave comments on Noam Chomsky to someone else and then you post long rants from people who have as much intellect as Noam Chomsky's toe jam. 

You are the conspiracy nut, Rue. You go on and on with zilch that supports the wacky USGOCT that you fail so badly at supporting, but that's to be expected - there's no evidence to support it.  

But why are you running off on yet another Rue trademark tangent? Because you can't and don't want to face the facts, the US is the largest terrorist group/state on the planet. The CIA is terrorism central. 

What's next from Rue, a recitation of the Encyclopedia Britannica?

This thread is about Kadr, not Chomsky, not your 9-11 conspiracies, and not the US. You want to start a thread pissing on the US go ahead.

Now I appreciate you have the attention span of a gnat but stick to the topic. The only trademark on this forum is you trying to hijack threads to engage in your USA terrorist rants.

6 minutes ago, Omni said:

...Instead, Khadr has spent almost six years at Guantanamo Bay, the site of a U.S. military base in Cuba, where Canadian courts have found he was detained and abused in violation of international law, said his lawyers Dennis Edney and Nate Whitling.

Nonsense...he was detained just like any other terrorist and war criminal.   Nothing special about Omar Khadr.

The U.S. doesn't care about his "Charter Rights"....should have thought about that before building IEDs in Afghanistan.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Omni said:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/lawyers-sue-to-have-harper-repatriate-omar-khadr-from-guantanamo-bay-1.729637

Instead, Khadr has spent almost six years at Guantanamo Bay, the site of a U.S. military base in Cuba, where Canadian courts have found he was detained and abused in violation of international law, said his lawyers Dennis Edney and Nate Whitling.

...oh his lawyer say he was abused.

That's nice.

Now where are the words you claim from the court that determined how he was tortured and what evidence they relied on.

You are something else.

That was the most lame of deflections.

4 minutes ago, Rue said:

Rue and her tribe?  The forum knows I am male. The fact you need to call me a female simply illustrates your sexual insecurity. Give it a rest Taxme. The only difference between you and Kadr was he was caught. I'd be careful. Spitting at a Jew in real life is a lot different than behind the safety of an anonymous forum.

Now run along. Hot Enough wants to quote Chomsky to you. You can quote Hitler back to him.

"what's with neo Nazis that they insist on showingoff  their short comings by prancing around with the flies of their polyester brown clacks undone?"

Rue 1111

Male or female? With all of this ridiculous nonsense about transgenderism going on these days, all I am doing is trying to play safe with you. So, which one will you be today? Just asking. Taxme never sleeps. A true patriot can never let his/her guard down. I'd be careful yourself. This constant spitting on white gentiles is starting to create more gentile patriots. So, why do you remain anonymous behind a forum than? Tell us your real name and where you live? Come on, lead the way? 

I have better sources for my information where I will get the other side of the true story. So, why don't you just run along. Do us all a favor. Thanks. 

What is with all this tribal communist nonsense stuff that you insist on throwing around here? It is getting to be quite boring. We all know by now that it is only your opinions and points of view that must be listened to and believed while all other opinions and points of view that you do not agree with are all coming from nothing more than a bunch of racist, anti-semitic, Nazi supporters. 

Taxme 2222. :D

4 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Nonsense...he was detained just like any other terrorist and war criminal.   Nothing special about Omar Khadr.

The U.S. doesn't care about his "Charter Rights"....should have thought about that before building IEDs in Afghanistan.

Terrorists like Kady boy should never be rewarded for terrorism. But in Canada we do things differently. :rolleyes:

15 minutes ago, Rue said:

This thread is about Kadr, not Chomsky, not your 9-11 conspiracies, and not the US. You want to start a thread pissing on the US go ahead.

This thread is about who can legitimately call others terrorists, and the funny thing is, you know that, Rue, but being so basically dishonest, you just can't help using any old trick to try to avoid those things which you don't want to discuss. Hey, Rue is Rue and no one is gonna change that.

53 minutes ago, hot enough said:

At least you don't make claims to having gone to university.

Why did you want to make that claim?  Wait don't tell me you went to MIT.

" Jainism is I could never get...sometimes I feel guilty for all the flies I killed  when I was a child, then I move on to swatting mosquitoes...."

Rye 2222

17 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

US terrorists never care about anyone's rights. That's why the US illegally invaded Iraq and Afghanistan. 

That's why they slash off women's breasts, skin people alive, napalm children, murder children, poison children and their parents, behead innocents, dismember people alive, rape, ... .

And you love all this American stuff, you revel in it, it's USA, rah rah rah, murder more kids!

35 minutes ago, hot enough said:

It sounds like you are not anti-Zionist, you are anti-Jewish. 

19 minutes ago, hot enough said:

"Rue and her tribe ... "

Judaism is a taboo and sacred cow that must never be allowed to be discussed or debated. To do so is to bring on the wrath of Rue, and his kind. They must have something to hide, uhmm? An old saying goes like this "if you want to know as to who rules the roost, ask whom you cannot criticize". I wonder who that might be? Just saying. 

7 minutes ago, Omni said:

Apparently your SCOTUS does have other ideas than you do about charter rights. Luckily.

Charter rights don't mean diddly to other nations....I have socks older than your "charter rights".

Omar Khadr is a convicted war criminal and Al Qaeda terrorist, and won't be getting $10.5 million from the United States.

4 minutes ago, hot enough said:

This thread is about who can legitimately call others terrorists,

You need a reality check. I know you portray everyone other than yourself as a terrorist or a war criminal. (In fact, I think you're on the verge of declaring yourself to be a war criminal/terrorist.) In reality, this thread is about the compensation paid by the Trudeau government to one convicted war criminal and murderer called Omar Khadr. Can you deal with that?

1 minute ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Charter rights don't mean diddly to other nations....I have socks older than your "charter rights".

Omar Khadr is a convicted war criminal and Al Qaeda terrorist, and won't be getting $10.5 million from the United States.

Luckily charter rights mean something to valid courts. And speaking of dollars, how many billions have you spent on Gitmo alone simply to become an embarrassment? Although speaking of such things, I guess now with Trump in the WH you have a new one to worry about.

6 minutes ago, hot enough said:

US terrorists never care about anyone's rights. That's why the US illegally invaded Iraq and Afghanistan. 

That's why they slash off women's breasts, skin people alive, napalm children, murder children, poison children and their parents, behead innocents, dismember people alive, rape, ... .

And you love all this American stuff, you revel in it, it's USA, rah rah rah, murder more kids!

If this isn't enough to prove that this poster is nothing but a troll of the worst kind I don't know what is.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, taxme said:

I wonder if there is anyone here celebrating white genocide? Just asking? 

You aren't asking, you try bait. Y

14 minutes ago, Omni said:

As did the SCC to the tune of 10.5 million.

What does that have to do with your false misrepresentations as to what the Supreme Court actually said in its decision?

2 minutes ago, hot enough said:

Your name is Rue, isn't it?

When Rue or Rye talks to much Rue or Rye starts to get confused just a bit. 

5 minutes ago, hot enough said:

11 minutes ago, Omni said:

As did the SCC to the tune of 10.5 million.

The SCC is a joke in Canuckistan just like everything else is here. 10.5 million tax dollars for a muslim terrorist, and $12,000 tax dollars to a muslim who suddenly developed hurt feelings. It's sickening as to what this country has become. This is all due to liberalism at it's worse. 

1 minute ago, Omni said:

Luckily charter rights mean something to valid courts. And speaking of dollars, how many billions have you spent on Gitmo alone simply to become an embarrassment? Although speaking of such things, I guess now with Trump in the WH you have a new one to worry about.

Trump had nothing to do with 'Gitmo, and your own government wouldn't even take war criminal and terrorist Omar Khadr back.  

Other countries took their terrorists back...why not Canada ?  

1 minute ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Trump had nothing to do with 'Gitmo, and your own government wouldn't even take war criminal and terrorist Omar Khadr back.  

Other countries took their terrorists back...why not Canada ?  

Where do you think Khadr is now?