Hetero Pride

Rue

On 6/30/2017 at 1:34 PM, Goddess said:

Because most times men who are revolted by male homosexuality are not revolted by female homosexuality.  I was just curious if you were one of those.  You don't have to answer if you don't want to.

An honest answer would be that most men would not be offended by watching two women getting it on. It most likely would make some men some what envious and wish they were with one of those women. Just saying. 

On ‎2017‎-‎06‎-‎26 at 2:28 PM, Moonlight Graham said:

So "hetero pride" means celebrating hyper-masculinized men?  And only men?

The point of Pride is for people who have been told their whole lives that their sexuality is wrong & shameful to actually encourage the opposite.7

Rue this is a terrible thread;

Why are they hyper masculinized and why can' I be proud to be hetero? Why is it wrong and shameful to be proud of my sexuality but its o.k. for a gay person to  be proud of his sexuality? Why the double standard? Are you telling me hetero men have not been told their whole lives their sexuality is  wrong and  shameful? What world do you live in?

I am all for gays having a collective identity they are proud of. I do the same about my Jewish identity. I think straight men should too. It would be a healthy thing and I think with due respect you missed the point.

I am not ridiculing gays at all.  Every man I chose for my list is known for their charity work and for doing unpopular things at a time when it could have ruined their careers or in showing great fortitude and gentility with the public. By the way gay pride is a masculine word. Gay does not mean lesbians and this is why they have their own parade.  That's why I did not mention women, I also think straight women should be proud of themselves and not hide behind covers or put up with religious fundamentalist crap..

Hyper masculinized? What the hell does that mean? Would you call the men at gay pride parades hyper-feminine?

Of course you wouldn't.

There's a lot of screwed up straight men who could do well with learning to be comfortable with their sexuality.

The quip about John Wayne was unfair. He had hemmeroids.

That was a joke.

Edited by Rue

On ‎2017‎-‎06‎-‎29 at 5:06 PM, taxme said:

Straight people really have no need for a pride parade because being straight has always been accepted as being normal. Having sex with the same gender is not normal. The world would come to an end if we all turned queer. Yes/no? 

Heterosexuality is about having a healthy attitude about being attracted to the opposite sex. Homosexuality is about having a healthy attitude about being attracted to the same sex.  Your definition of gays being abnormal indicates you were brought up with specific beliefs as to sexuality I laugh at. Interestingly if you called yourself a Muslim you'd be applauded by the same liberals on this forum claiming they defend gays.

Edited by Rue

20 hours ago, taxme said:

An honest answer would be that most men would not be offended by watching two women getting it on. It most likely would make some men some what envious and wish they were with one of those women. Just saying. 

Your honest answers are subjective preferences.  Lesbian sex is by definition penisless sex. Some  men like it because they are not comfortable with penises. Some white men  have  penis issues. They don't think they can compete with Shaq O'Neil..

Edited by Rue

On 6/29/2017 at 3:03 PM, taxme said:

(1)There is no need for gays to get married. It's ridiculous. If they want to live together that is fine, but why get married? This is just another assault on our Christian moral and decent values among so many other attacks that once made Canada great. Now we can all see that Canada is fast  becoming the new Sodom and Gomorrah where I predict that down the road incest, beastiality, and pedophilia will become the law of the land in Canada, and they will be protected by that useless piece of toilet paper called the Charter of Rights, and of course be protected by that unelected bunch of Christian haters in the Human Rights Communist Commissions. 

(2)Some people have sex for the purpose of procreation. Others enjoy sex just for the fun and pleasure of it. So, what's your point? I would send infertile male and female couples to the island of sexual pleasure. And who knows, maybe by some miracle, some female may just get pregnant. Hey, you never know. 

You sure do like talking about this sex sex sex! That always the way of christian conservatives, "sex is bad, fire and brimstone, you're all going to hell in a handbasket" until they are found sexually molesting someone.

10 hours ago, Rue said:

Your honest answers are subjective preferences.  Lesbian sex is by definition penisless sex. Some  men like it because they are not comfortable with penises. Some white men  have  penis issues. They don't think they can compete with Shaq O'Neil..

No kidding,eh? Lesbianism is penisless sex? Geez, when did you figure that one out? Just recently? These lesbians are strange people. They don't like penises but they like using dildos. Uhmmm?  Ya, that is one thing that blacks are good at is making babies, and then they run off and end up leaving the woman and the baby on their own. Probably gone looking for another black or foolish white girl to let him do it all over again. Once a woman goes white, the job will be done right. :D 

10 hours ago, Rue said:

Heterosexuality is about having a healthy attitude about being attracted to the opposite sex. Homosexuality is about having a healthy attitude about being attracted to the same sex.  Your definition of gays being abnormal indicates you were brought up with specific beliefs as to sexuality I laugh at. Interestingly if you called yourself a Muslim you'd be applauded by the same liberals on this forum claiming they defend gays.

Homosexuality is unnatural sex. If gawd created only women or only men, none of us would be around today, and that includes you. Something that appears to have not dawned on you yet. You said "I laugh at"? Just curious. What did you mean by that? Are you gay? 

8 hours ago, hot enough said:

You sure do like talking about this sex sex sex! That always the way of christian conservatives, "sex is bad, fire and brimstone, you're all going to hell in a handbasket" until they are found sexually molesting someone.

It would appear as though I am not the only one talking about sex-sex-sex around here. As a matter of fact I do enjoy having sex. It's natural if you are having normal sex. Christians despise pedophiles, gays, beastiality, and incest all abnormal sex acts. And as if Christian Conservatives are the only ones that have been found guilty of sexually molesting someone. Bill Cosby has been charged with doing just that recently, and he is not white. Hello. That is what I despise about people like you. With you only white, straight, Christian Conservatives are the ones that people like you always enjoy trying to point out as being the only bunch of molesters in town. You somehow seem to enjoy pointing this out. Just because you are to cowardly and afraid to point out that non-whites can molest also, you go the PC route and just attack white Christian Conservative people because it is the PC thing to do. Canada has become a swamp of wimps and politically correct cowards who really must be afraid of their own shadow. But hey. 

12 hours ago, taxme said:

No kidding,eh? Lesbianism is penisless sex? Geez, when did you figure that one out? Just recently? These lesbians are strange people. They don't like penises but they like using dildos. Uhmmm?  Ya, that is one thing that blacks are good at is making babies, and then they run off and end up leaving the woman and the baby on their own. Probably gone looking for another black or foolish white girl to let him do it all over again. Once a woman goes white, the job will be done right. :D 

My but we are full of enlightened ideas today. WEll if nothing else you couldn't resist the bait and brought out the hooded to match the pointed head.

Monlight was right. I should have we expected this thread to turn into a magnet for such crap.

I actually was trying to make the point of challenging heteros to be view themselves in a healthy way. Its backfired bad.  The men I put on my list when you look at their lives you will find they did a  ot of good things for people which is why I chose them. I thought they were a great mix of grit men known for being he men but who showed great  compassion and dignity and I forgot Roberto Clemente, Harry Belefonte, Brian Conacher, Stompin Tom Connors, Terry Fox..

I forget how easy a damn thread is pulled out of context. I apologize for starting this thread. I actually had read an article that was saying instead of belittling gay pride we straight men should find our own pride. I fudged this one up but good Moonlight Graham. Its a bad thread and I started it and take the blame for it and these belittling responses.

Edited by Rue

11 hours ago, taxme said:

It would appear as though I am not the only one talking about sex-sex-sex around here. As a matter of fact I do enjoy having sex. It's natural if you are having normal sex. Christians despise pedophiles, gays, beastiality, and incest all abnormal sex acts. And as if Christian Conservatives are the only ones that have been found guilty of sexually molesting someone. Bill Cosby has been charged with doing just that recently, and he is not white. Hello. That is what I despise about people like you. With you only white, straight, Christian Conservatives are the ones that people like you always enjoy trying to point out as being the only bunch of molesters in town. You somehow seem to enjoy pointing this out. Just because you are to cowardly and afraid to point out that non-whites can molest also, you go the PC route and just attack white Christian Conservative people because it is the PC thing to do. Canada has become a swamp of wimps and politically correct cowards who really must be afraid of their own shadow. But hey. 

The thread was about hetero men not about you and your issues about homosexuality. Start another thread with your hate for gays.

27 minutes ago, Rue said:

The thread was about hetero men not about you and your issues about homosexuality. Start another thread with your hate for gays.

Am I not allowed to reply and answer to other members questions? 

41 minutes ago, Rue said:

My but we are full of enlightened ideas today. WEll if nothing else you couldn't resist the bait and brought out the hooded to match the pointed head.

Monlight was right. I should have we expected this thread to turn into a magnet for such crap.

I actually was trying to make the point of challenging heteros to be view themselves in a healthy way. Its backfired bad.  The men I put on my list when you look at their lives you will find they did a  ot of good things for people which is why I chose them. I thought they were a great mix of grit men known for being he men but who showed great  compassion and dignity and I forgot Roberto Clemente, Harry Belefonte, Brian Conacher, Stompin Tom Connors, Terry Fox..

I forget how easy a damn thread is pulled out of context. I apologize for starting this thread. I actually had read an article that was saying instead of belittling gay pride we straight men should find our own pride. I fudged this one up but good Moonlight Graham. Its a bad thread and I started it and take the blame for it and these belittling responses.

Hey, get use to it. The topics that I have started here mostly ended up being a magnet for crap replies that I was not asking for or expected. Many of those craps of magnet replies mostly came from you who saw fit to attack and mock what I thought would be great discussions but was turned into insults and attacks and getting me called a racist, a bigot, anti- Jew, and anti -gay. Your problem is that you do not respect other peoples opinions and points of view. You appear to only want members here to be politically correct like you and want every other person here to be and think PC or else they will receive your wrath.   

15 hours ago, taxme said:

You appear to only want members here to be politically correct like you and want every other person here to be and think PC or else they will receive your wrath.   

I am not politically correct-I am as subtle as a hemmeroid on an elephant's buttox when it comes to expressing opinions.

This thread is not about me or you.

As for the Wrath of Rue,  that segment was done years ago when people like you got killed off very quickly in the early part of the episode where the security detail always was killed off. Kind of predictable.

Edited by Rue

7 minutes ago, Rue said:

The difference between us is if I think I am unfairly saying something  hurtful about an entire people I will apologize for it.  

But you are a thinking, feeling self-knowing human.  The unexamined revulsion many men have over all things gay often seems out-of-scale and extreme, and often it's because they fear their own feelings.

I don't find men attractive, but perhaps that will change one day.  I have at least a few friends who have gone from very religious to discovering their same-sex attraction, one of whom was even married and made the discovery in his 50s.

We used to have a gay guy called Mr. Canada who came around here posting on every thread about how repulsive homosexuality was to him, until he revealed to us that he would actually go to Pride every year !  Of course we were curious why, and the answer was... that he wanted to videotape guys participating in revolting acts so he would have evidence.  He never revealed what he did with said evidence in the privacy of his own home, but most of us figured that out.

Pluralistic societies are difficult, as different types of people value liberty for religions than sexuality and so on.   But really, it's all freedom and the pursuit of happiness and self-fulfillment.  People on this board make it so difficult, but it doesn't have to be: mind your own business and improve your lot in life however you see fit.

On 7/3/2017 at 2:23 PM, Rue said:

Interestingly if you called yourself a Muslim you'd be applauded by the same liberals on this forum claiming they defend gays.

Is this a fact that you actually know because you've seen liberals on this board applaud Muslims expressing hate for gays, or are you assuming that's what would happen?   

3 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

But you are a thinking, feeling self-knowing human.  The unexamined revulsion many men have over all things gay often seems out-of-scale and extreme, and often it's because they fear their own feelings.

I don't find men attractive, but perhaps that will change one day.  I have at least a few friends who have gone from very religious to discovering their same-sex attraction, one of whom was even married and made the discovery in his 50s.

We used to have a gay guy called Mr. Canada who came around here posting on every thread about how repulsive homosexuality was to him, until he revealed to us that he would actually go to Pride every year !  Of course we were curious why, and the answer was... that he wanted to videotape guys participating in revolting acts so he would have evidence.  He never revealed what he did with said evidence in the privacy of his own home, but most of us figured that out.

Pluralistic societies are difficult, as different types of people value liberty for religions than sexuality and so on.   But really, it's all freedom and the pursuit of happiness and self-fulfillment.  People on this board make it so difficult, but it doesn't have to be: mind your own business and improve your lot in life however you see fit.

That's a ridiculous premise, one used to simply shut down conversation - don't bother even if you do have a cite.  I'm sure that it may be the case for some, but I seriously doubt "many".  I'm sure there are "in the closet" gays that overcompensate with an "I don't like gays" mantra, but to try to argue that- "If you like gays, you're a real man if you don't like gays, then you're probably gay" is preposterous.

6 minutes ago, Hal 9000 said:

I hope you're not basing your whole argument on the actions of one forum member...are you?

What "argument" do you think I'm making ?

I doubt you can find an issue with anything I'm saying.  Of course "many" homophobes have a pink secret to hide and that's common knowledge.  If you care to challenge it, I can look into it more seriously.  Here's one study:

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/07/17/study-homophobia-homosexual_n_7816390.html

As for Mr. Canada, nobody seriously doubted that the man who took the time to get his video camera out, charge the batteries (LOL), actually GO DOWN TO PRIDE, and skulk in the alleys to record men having trysts was harbouring a dark "man secret".  Come on.

6 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

1) Were you even on this site when Mr. Canada started bragging about his homoerotic films ?  If not then move on.

That's a low blow Mike. Some of us veterans on this site know 'Mr. Canada' and remember much of the tripe he put forth. Don't berate another member for not knowing about it if it was before that member's time.

18 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

That's a low blow Mike. Some of us veterans on this site know 'Mr. Canada' and remember much of the tripe he put forth. Don't berate another member for not knowing about it if it was before that member's time.

Hal was opining on my recount of Mr. Canada's history, so of course I have to ask if he knows him.