Thanks to Trump.....

.....finally, our military, is going to be funded well enough,   At least, that's the promise by the our current government.

Didn't I say Canada will benefit from Trump's victory?  That there will be pressures from the USA that will be good for Canadians? 

For how long was our military neglected and ignored?  It was even gutted by the Liberals!  But now, thanks to Trump - finally, we are forced to face the situation and scramble to arm our military properly!

There are other benefits we'll have for having the USA as a neighbor , with Trump as its president.  This military spending stands out for me.

What other benefit tops the improvement of the security of a nation, that it will be able to defend itself?

Edited by betsy

I agree that Canada's military should be strong enough to protect our country, not sure if growing the national debt  if  it cuts funds for social programs and if the feds succeed to acquire the equipment  would they have the people power, I don't think the young people would be rushing to join.

4 hours ago, betsy said:

What other benefit tops the improvement of the security of a nation, that it will be able to defend itself?

It's always surprising, nay shocking, when an evangelical "christian" is at the fore plumping for support of the biggest war criminal/terrorist nation-group on the planet. 

9 hours ago, hot enough said:

It's always surprising, nay shocking, when an evangelical "christian" is at the fore plumping for support of the biggest war criminal/terrorist nation-group on the planet. 

The Vatican?

On 6/11/2017 at 3:44 AM, betsy said:

.....finally, our military, is going to be funded well enough,   At least, that's the promise by the our current government.

Didn't I say Canada will benefit from Trump's victory?  That there will be pressures from the USA that will be good for Canadians? 

For how long was our military neglected and ignored?  It was even gutted by the Liberals!  But now, thanks to Trump - finally, we are forced to face the situation and scramble to arm our military properly!

There are other benefits we'll have for having the USA as a neighbor , with Trump as its president.  This military spending stands out for me.

It's great having Trump as President of the USA. Hopefully now liberalism in Canada will now be getting a bit of a chit kicking in the butt from Trump. And I hope that this new military spending on our troops will go towards putting some of our military men/women to stand guard along our borders with America from all those criminal illegals entering Canada from America. 

On 6/11/2017 at 6:23 AM, Topaz said:

I agree that Canada's military should be strong enough to protect our country, not sure if growing the national debt  if  it cuts funds for social programs and if the feds succeed to acquire the equipment  would they have the people power, I don't think the young people would be rushing to join.

No need to worry about adding to the national debt or hitting social programs when there are so many useless liberal programs and agendas that can be scrapped. We can start off scrapping bilingualism, multiculturalism, foreign-aid, and stop all immigration for a decade or so. Billions saved right there. The young people may have to join the military just to have a job. 

On 6/11/2017 at 8:36 AM, hot enough said:

Israel? 

On 6/11/2017 at 9:08 PM, Omni said:

There's a sucker born every minute.

Hey, aren't you one of those liberal suckers who appears to have only been born about five years ago?  

Edited by taxme

On 6/11/2017 at 9:59 PM, Omni said:

Hey are American's still crashing our Immigration site wondering about getting away from trumpland?

Yup, they sure are thanks to that PM dork of yours. You know the one that you voted for that wants to destroy English Canada, and flood it with third world refugees. 

6 minutes ago, Omni said:

The people have spoken.  Most of them disagreed with you.

More like the fools have spoken. Yup, it is sure starting to look like common sense and logic is losing, and liberal emotionalism and foolishness is on the rise. It is getting sad for Canada each and every day that goes by now. Thanks liberal. 

On 6/11/2017 at 11:36 AM, hot enough said:

Hoooooray for the stronger, better USA!  

sarcastic-applause-smiley-emoticon.gif    clapping-hands-above-head-smiley-emotico   cheering-clapping-smiley-emoticon.gif

Edited by betsy

On 6/11/2017 at 9:23 AM, Topaz said:

Reduce the foreign aid!  A lot of them line the pocket of corrupt officials anyway! 

Stop the boot-licking to the UN!  Do like Trump - demand that every country does its fair share.

Reduce the unnecessary hosting and entertaining that require so many security and manpower!  

Edited by betsy

3 hours ago, taxme said:

It's great having Trump as President of the USA. Hopefully now liberalism in Canada will now be getting a bit of a chit kicking in the butt from Trump. And I hope that this new military spending on our troops will go towards putting some of our military men/women to stand guard along our borders with America from all those criminal illegals entering Canada from America. 

Mind you, Taxme.....it's just the promise of military spending.  We'll see if the Liberals will keep this promise.

Edited by betsy