8 hours ago, -TSS- said:

12% voted blank or spoiled their ballots. Unsurprising really as none of the candidates this year deserved to win.

How can politicians these days be of such sub-standard quality?

Because I won't run. I am sorry TSS. Maybe I should. Problem is I hate people and I won't get a silly hair cut or pull my pants up to my shoulders

like Justin trying to look beefy and coming across like  Ellen DeGeneres on acid. 

Look I was at the last meeting between the Donald and the Justin and here's a bit of the conversation now leaked on Wikepedia:

uh uh uh uh uh uh uh

yeh yeh that's Ivanka

uh uh uh uh uh uh

yeh yeh take em all

uh uh uh uh uh

Rex wants to know if your foreign minister  is of  legal age

uh uh uh uh uh

uh uh uh uh

no  no Putin does not want to meet you

Edited by Rue

14 hours ago, Wilber said:

It seems no one has been able to find any legitimate dirt in these leaks. Hopefully people will get pissed off at foreign governments messing with their elections and these hacks well end up having the opposite of their intended effect.

I saw him with some funny looking guy in a thong in a sauna in Paris. Don't ask Wilber. I can't share my sources or why I was there.

8 hours ago, marcus said:

Seriously.

What's up with this crap?

At least post some links to the National Enquirer articles.

Hey watch it, I need to know about the Kardashians.

15 hours ago, Hal 9000 said:

This could be a good thing that Canada can learn from.

Really? You mean voting for  a  rich sheltered boy leftist with mother issues? 

Politicians in Canada insist that France should remain in the Eurozone. Yet none of them advocate for a monetary union between the USA and Canada. Bunch of hypocrites.

Canada and the USA having separate currencies is not in the best interest of either country.

5 minutes ago, -1=e^ipi said:

Politicians in Canada insist that France should remain in the Eurozone. Yet none of them advocate for a monetary union between the USA and Canada. Bunch of hypocrites.

Canada and the USA having separate currencies is not in the best interest of either country.

Less an issue of currency and more about the idea of completely open borders that would be a stumbling block. 

Le Pen is a fascist, Macron is a puppet, Fillon is a thief (they all are but Fillon got caught, which means he is stupid as well) and all the other candidates were totally unvoteable. No wonder why the turn-out was low in both rounds.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, marcus said:

Seriously.

What's up with this crap?

At least post some links to the National Enquirer articles.

I don't read that particular media, but I get it...  you have to denigrate what you don't agree with.

• Like 1

On 5/7/2017 at 2:20 PM, scribblet said:

France has just committed national and cultural genocide. 

Macron has declared that French culture does not exist and has never seen French art...   really....   he is anti Jewish and anti west.....   goodbye France.

•  

It seems you have your wires severely crossed as to who the anti-Semite is. SHE was defeated rather soundly. HE has been happily welcomed by Netanyahu.

Jews now have far more to fear from Macron because he plays down the Islamic terrorism and appears willing to do nothing about illegal migrants and will likely open the flood gates to more Islamic people who generally hate the Jews.  ( I know, not all of them do)

Netanyahu did say that one of the greatest threats facing Israel and France is radical Islamic terror which has struck Paris, Jerusalem and so many other cities around the world.    Macron does not appear to be the one to to give much hope for the future of Jews in France or will secure the borders.   I’d say it was a toss between the plague and cholera….  They chose political correctness and someone who will do nothing to halt the Islamic invasion of Europe, or if you will, the Quiet Conquest.    Take that anyway you want,  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, scribblet said:

Jews now have far more to fear from Macron because he plays down the Islamic terrorism and appears willing to do nothing about illegal migrants and will likely open the flood gates to more Islamic people who generally hate the Jews.  ( I know, not all of them do)

Netanyahu did say that one of the greatest threats facing Israel and France is radical Islamic terror which has struck Paris, Jerusalem and so many other cities around the world.    Macron does not appear to be the one to to give much hope for the future of Jews in France or will secure the borders.   I’d say it was a toss between the plague and cholera….  They chose political correctness and someone who will do nothing to halt the Islamic invasion of Europe, or if you will, the Quiet Conquest.    Take that anyway you want,  

Apparently a guy by the name of Netanyahu disagrees with you.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-congratulates-macron-in-post-election-phone-call/

As I said, “One of the greatest threats facing the world today is extremist Islamic terror, which carries out attacks in Paris, Jerusalem and many other cities around the world. Israel and France have a longstanding alliance and I am sure that we will continue to deepen our connections,” he said

If Macron doesn't do anything about tightening borders and so on there'll be more of this (also reported by the BBC) is this what Europe has to continue contending with, terrorism will increase and Europe will fall.   

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/802219/migrants-melilla-ceuta-border-fence-police-injured

On ‎2017‎-‎05‎-‎08 at 0:19 PM, -TSS- said:

Le Pen is a fascist, Macron is a puppet, Fillon is a thief (they all are but Fillon got caught, which means he is stupid as well) and all the other candidates were totally unvoteable. No wonder why the turn-out was low in both rounds.

Lol yes.

22 hours ago, Omni said:

Apparently a guy by the name of Netanyahu disagrees with you.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-congratulates-macron-in-post-election-phone-call/

The fact that Netanyahu congratulated Marcon does not mean he  endorses

his the positions.. Its in the best interest of any leader to welcome in a new one.

Are you suggesting Trudeau supports Trump because he was so polite to him and congradulated him on his win?

That said I agree with Scriblett that Macron sounds  dangerously naïve like Trudeau and Merkel  on terrorism but I am not sure Le Pen at this particular time pulling France out of the EU would have helped anyone but China and Russia.

I also think its fair to say anyone who thinks France can pull itself away from Germany's economic control is as naïve as thinking Canada and Mexico can do that with the US. Britain certainly thinks it can and it will be interesting to see if Britain can.

Le Pen only was popular because there were no clean conservative running the French could trust. Le Pen's popularity hit a ceiling and never grew. Maron was the default candidate. Le Pen had just too much violent supporter baggage. Le Pen's cultural views are very popular in Quebec as well as France-its in fact her other policies that frightened people off.

I think its safe to generalize and say French are very chauvinistic people (pride of nation) and if Marcon keeps pushing a non French anthem on his people they are going to bite his buttox. He's got to be careful not to be seen as a puppet of Merkel. He is going to be tested reacting to  terrorist attacks within France like his predecessor like him was lefty touchy feely but had to turn into a tough security leader.

Doesn't matter who runs France, they are faced with serious internal dissension with their Muslim population and terrorism and bloated unions that make them uncompetitive on world markets.

• Like 1

On 2017-05-13 at 11:38 AM, -TSS- said:

Macron takes office tomorrow. No such ridiculously long period of transition between the election and taking office as somewhere else.

You mean the somewhere else where the guy who won is still campaigning six months later? Over a year after he first started campaigning?

On 5/7/2017 at 2:18 PM, Rue said:

The guy apparently came out of nowhere, and somehow ends up President. I see conspiracy here by the bankster elite globalists that did not want Le Pen in power. Le Pen was a big and another Brexit type woman who wanted to take France out of the EU, and stop all this illegal immigration going on in France and other countries. Now France will have to continue to accept the rules of the EU and will force France to take in more illegals. The french people have just screwed themselves big time, and they will pay for it big time. They deserve the screwing that they are going to get.  

On 5/10/2017 at 11:24 AM, Omni said:

I bet you he supports them much more than he would have Le Pen's.

Of course he would. Le Pen was not a pro-zio woman. That is why she lost the election. 

On 5/8/2017 at 9:19 AM, -TSS- said:

Macron is a bankster fascist. Le pen was a conservative minded person who's only reason for being called a fascist is because she wanted to stop all the illegal immigration going on into France. How come everyone that is conservative or republican and running for presidents or PM's are always called fascists? So, if liberal types run to be presidents or PM's can we then call them all communists? 

On 5/7/2017 at 2:18 PM, Rue said:

Lots wrong with it alright. Those are the ones that the Rothchilds love to endorse and finance for the leader of a country. But don't get me started on this also. :D

11 minutes ago, taxme said:

Of course he would. Le Pen was not a pro-zio woman. That is why she lost the election. 

France didn't want a far right extremest who's anti-Europe policies would likely have led the country to bankruptcy. That's a big part of why she lost.

25 minutes ago, Omni said:

France didn't want a far right extremest who's anti-Europe policies would likely have led the country to bankruptcy. That's a big part of why she lost.

Aw, quit with your far right liberal/communist far right extremist nonsense. Everyone who is not on the liberal/leftist political spectrum, like you are, is always labelled extreme right.

If you want to play that game then all liberal/leftists are all far left extremist communists then. Maybe I should just reply to you as an extremist from now on. 

Le Pen would have taken France out of the EU dictatorship that is now destroying France and all the European countries that are now slaves to their communist programs and agendas of the EU. France staying in the EU will surely now bankrupt the people of France. They deserve it now because they listened to the wrong political leftist liberal trolls.

She lost because the EU banksters pay rolled leftist liberal extremists and were able to convince the french fools that they will be better off staying within the union.

You are reading and most likely subscribe to the zio liebral leftist extreme news rags that have confused your thinking big time. Your problem, not mine. I am just forced to have to deal with people like all those leftist liberal extremists out there who are working very hard to try and enslave all of humanity. Lucky for many of us you have not won the game yet. Boo-hoo for you. :P