On 4/25/2017 at 3:53 AM, Topaz said:

I came across this on YOU tube and does anyone think this hurts Obama in any way..................                        

Thanks for sharing, Topaz. We could all use a laugh now and then. 

This video was certainly hilarious, and I laughed out loud at first, but then it made me sad when I remembered that there are some people who are just too stupid and gullible to realize that this is fake. Something like this starts off as a funny joke, but then it gets shared around and sooner or later it falls into the hands of dumb-people who think it's real, and they share it to all their friends, who are often dumb-people as well, and soon it spreads like wildfire among dumb-people on Twitter and Facebook.

It might sound silly, but that's how "Pizzagate" happened. It started off as a harmless joke, but once mentally impaired crazy-people heard about it, they thought it was real, and started sharing it around, and then Alex Jones heard about it and told all the mentally impaired crazy-people in his audience that they should go investigate it, and inevitably a crazy-person with an assault-rifle showed up at the pizza shop to "free the children".  Luckily nobody got killed, but it's not a joke once mentally-impaired crazy-people get involved.

-k

• Like 1

10 hours ago, kimmy said:

Thanks for sharing, Topaz. We could all use a laugh now and then. 

This video was certainly hilarious, and I laughed out loud at first, but then it made me sad when I remembered that there are some people who are just too stupid and gullible to realize that this is fake. Something like this starts off as a funny joke, but then it gets shared around and sooner or later it falls into the hands of dumb-people who think it's real, and they share it to all their friends, who are often dumb-people as well, and soon it spreads like wildfire among dumb-people on Twitter and Facebook.

It might sound silly, but that's how "Pizzagate" happened. It started off as a harmless joke, but once mentally impaired crazy-people heard about it, they thought it was real, and started sharing it around, and then Alex Jones heard about it and told all the mentally impaired crazy-people in his audience that they should go investigate it, and inevitably a crazy-person with an assault-rifle showed up at the pizza shop to "free the children".  Luckily nobody got killed, but it's not a joke once mentally-impaired crazy-people get involved.

-k

Then again...because more people would believe it was a fake, makes that more of a chance it was true.....you know, like planes would never fly into building, no that's impossible, right? 

On 4/27/2017 at 5:33 AM, Topaz said:

Then again...because more people would believe it was a fake, makes that more of a chance it was true.....you know, like planes would never fly into building, no that's impossible, right? 

Oh, you were serious?  I apologize.

No, Topaz, the check in the video is not real. It's just an image that somebody created in Microsoft Paint or a similar program. I'm not sure if you understand much about computers, perhaps you don't understand how easy it is to create something like this.

First you download an image of a blank check. Here's the exact one they used! It's just a stock image. It's easy to find this template with the Shutterstock watermark removed.

tYkAyfv.jpg

Then you download Mr Obama's signature, it's easy to find it online. y3IK1Vk.png

Then you open up your image editing software, like Microsoft Paint or similar, and you resize the signature and paste it onto the blank check.  Then you add some text that says whatever you like, and you're done. It's that easy.

Here's another example!

akHzXD2.png

Wow! Incredible coincidence that Hillary used the exact same check to pay her shills that Obama used to pay the Muslim Brotherhood! Amazing coincidence!  Holy gee whiz!

Topaz, perhaps you are just very naive or not very knowledgeable about technology and don't understand how easy it is for somebody to create an image like this. Or perhaps you are very trusting and gullible. But whichever the case, the people who made this image are laughing at you.

Perhaps they made this image to trick people into clicking on their website or watching their video, to make money.  Or perhaps they made this image to trick people into believing that Barack Obama is a terrorist.  But whatever the reason, it is a trick. You have been tricked, the people who you shared this with you have been tricked as well.

And unfortunately, this has become an epidemic.

-k