Conspiracy Theory

Impact says:

The US government says that 10 hijackers flew 2 planes into the WTC twin towers, is that a wild, cockamamie bunko conspiracy theory?

The US government says that those 2 planes caused massive damage and started large fires, is that a wild, cockamamie bunko conspiracy theory?

The US government says those hijackers were supported by Osama bin Laden, is that a wild, cockamamie bunko conspiracy theory?

Discuss. With proof.

Edited by hot enough
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, hot enough said:

Impact says:

The US government says that 10 hijackers flew 2 planes into the WTC twin towers, is that a wild, cockamamie bunko conspiracy theory?

The US government says that those 2 planes caused massive damage and started large fires, is that a wild, cockamamie bunko conspiracy theory?

The US government says those hijackers were supported by Osama bin Laden, is that a wild, cockamamie bunko conspiracy theory?

Discuss. With proof.

You forgot the bit where bin Laden and Al Queda said they did it.

FACT:  TTowers were collapsed after two planes hit them.

CONSPIRACY: TTowers were collapsed because of the planes hit them.

CONSPIRACY: TTowers were collapsed because of controlled demolition, not because of the planes hit them.

FOLLOWING THE CLUES: TTowers may be collapsed because of planes hit them. There are strong clues supporting it.

FOLLOWING THE CLUES: TTowers may be collapsed because of controlled demolition, not because of planes hit them. There are strong clues supporting it.

I have a topic related with this issue. Below >>> 

Edited by Altai
  • Downvote 1

14 hours ago, bcsapper said:

Why prove it?  I remember it happening.  It can't have been a dream.  It really can't!

It was a criminal conspiracy and the overwhelming evidence says the alleged hijackers didn't do it. Just remember who lied to justify their illegal invasions of Iraq, Afghanistan, Nicaragua, Vietnam, Korea, Cambodia, Laos, China, the Philippines, Angola, ... .

Who had the means, the motive, the opportunity?

In U.S. criminal law, means, motive, and opportunity is a common summation of the three aspects of a crime that must be established before guilt can be determined in a criminal proceeding. Respectively, they refer to: the ability of the defendant to commit the crime (means), the reason the defendant committed the crime (motive), and whether the defendant had the chance to commit the crime (opportunity).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Means,_motive,_and_opportunity

• Downvote 1

21 minutes ago, hot enough said:

It was a criminal conspiracy and the overwhelming evidence says the alleged hijackers didn't do it. Just remember who lied to justify their illegal invasions of Iraq, Afghanistan, Nicaragua, Vietnam, Korea, Cambodia, Laos, China, the Philippines, Angola, ... .

Alleged hijackers didn't do what?  Exactly what?  They did take flying lessons, board the planes, hijack them and fly them into buildings, right? 

3 minutes ago, hot enough said:

Don't just keep saying it. Go ahead and prove it.

Why?  Flat Earthers have to prove the Earth is flat, not the other way around.  We already know it is round.

Although I am interested now.  I just assumed you figured the buildings were demolished, but that's as far as it went.  Are you saying they planes were not hijacked at all?  What's your theory then? CGI?

Edited by bcsapper

Just now, hot enough said:

You advanced it, bcs, you prove it.

Forget proving it, it's my opinion, based on my experience.  I'm curious as to what your opinion is.  What is your opinion of the events leading up to the fires starting?

4 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Forget proving it, it's my opinion, based on my experience.  I'm curious as to what your opinion is.  What is your opinion of the events leading up to the fires starting?

And you are aware that your opinion means nothing, right? Opinions are like farts in a Chinook.

9 hours ago, Altai said:

FOLLOWING THE CLUES: TTowers may be collapsed because of planes hit them. There are strong clues supporting it.

There is hearsay, false clues, more hearsay, tons of US government hearsay/propaganda, some clues, even a few strong clues, all in all, a classic conspiracy theory.

4 minutes ago, hot enough said:

And you are aware that your opinion means nothing, right? Opinions are like farts in a Chinook.

Opinions mean everything.  Where would we be without them?  Looking for proof for everything?  (Did you ever read the HHGTTG series.  Think about the actual Ruler of the Universe)

What is your opinion of the events leading up to the fires?

Edited by bcsapper

30 minutes ago, hot enough said:

I think the science has demonstrated that any person with anything approaching half a brain should be considering, very seriously, their "opinions". 

What do both halves of your brain think about of the events leading up to the fires?

Do they even agree?

Edited by bcsapper

38 minutes ago, hot enough said:

I think the science has demonstrated that any person with anything approaching half a brain should be considering, very seriously, their "opinions". 

And anyone with half a brain would realize that setting up two 110 story building for demolition would have been noticed by someone. . . ANYONE! Not a single person has come forward. 

1 hour ago, hot enough said:

There is hearsay, false clues, more hearsay, tons of US government hearsay/propaganda, some clues, even a few strong clues, all in all, a classic conspiracy theory.

But clues should be precisely proven true informations.

Below some true information examples;

Planes hit the towers
Towers collapsed after planes hit them
Thousands of people were murdered

Below some suspicious/false informations;

Towers were collapsed because of steel columns were melted. (Scientifically unreasonable)
A person with a shalwar on his ass and knife in his hands, from tens of thousands of miles away, was planned such a terror attack.

1 hour ago, hot enough said:

I wouldn't put it past the US government to do this kind of thing. But I don't think they could pull it off even if they tried. This is the same government that loses control of hundreds of thousands of classified documents every year. Intelligence work is farmed out to thousands of private subcontractors. They leak like a sieve though and are terrible at controlling their data.

They MAY have quietly ignored intelligence signals... They HAD been warned that terrorists were trying to fly airliners into US buildings before 911, and they were quite possibly stupid and negligent. But as for being the actual perps and planners, I don't find that believable. The Bush Administration could not plan a bake sale, never mind a massive attack against their own citizens.

19 minutes ago, Boges said:

And anyone with half a brain would realize that setting up two 110 story building for demolition would have been noticed by someone. . . ANYONE! Not a single person has come forward. 

If you go to,

http://www.mapleleafweb.com/forums/topic/26612-why-all-the-worldwide-turmoil/

there is evidence clearing the alleged hijackers from causing the collapse of WTCs 1, 2 and 7. 

WTC7 fell at free speed, molten/vaporized steel, ...