Conspiracy Theory

On 3/8/2017 at 11:46 AM, ?Impact said:

I thought the purpose of this thread was to discuss the conspiracy theories so they don't crowd out the scientific issues. That is why I have stayed out of here, even though you tried to bring me in via the OP. Why are you now trying to bring in issues that have been debunked in the other thread?

The name itself – conspiracy theory – is meant to be demeaning and dismissive now. In truth, the word conspiracy has itself been polluted and no longer useful as well; “conspiracies” more often than not just being well-coordinated plans by people in high places, to which the general public and/or the large parts of official state bureaucratic apparatus, which would normally be expected to have such access, are not privy. Such semi-secret plans have been going on since long before the United States even existed, although the modern art has certainly advanced light years since then.

Much of what makes modern conspiracies so effective, as we see being made abundantly clear today, is the very simple yet effective art of disinformation, or even simpler, information “carpet bombing,” or flooding the media with so much information – both valid and invalid and every shade in between – that people become hopelessly disillusioned of ever knowing the truth (9-11 especially has fallen prey to this technique). All of which pretty much sums up our current state of affairs perfectly. And without wishing to offend the host or anyone else for that matter, let me just add that if you still believe the “official” stories behind JFK, RFK, MLK, Watergate, Iran Contra (since officially exposed), OKC, Honduras and pretty much any other Central or South American coup, 9-11, MH17, Ukraine, and many many others far to numerous to go into here, you really need to ditch the rose colored glasses and get out there and look for the information. It’s all there, academically researched by distinguished journalists of every nationality and stripe, right down to the finest detail for the most part. Most of it is simply ignored, as our masters always knew it would be, as we Americans prefer the sugary sweet lies they’ve been told to the decidedly unsavory truths that hide beneath. But its all out there, all you have to do is look.

10 hours ago, hot enough said:

If there is evil being done in the world, the US is most often, either directly involved or they are having proxies do if for them. 

Britain is always first. Other countries comes later. So evilness ranking would be >>> Britain > US > Germany = Russia > others

Sometimes  conspiracy theories  can turn out to be conspiracy FACTS and we'll just have to wait today and  see if that comes true with Trump.  I've read many books of former CIA agents many of them  write about the CIA acting like terrorists and  by Hunts son, he has proven  CIA agents and other were behind the killing of Kennedy.

3 minutes ago, Topaz said:

Sometimes  conspiracy theories  can turn out to be conspiracy FACTS and we'll just have to wait today and  see if that comes true with Trump.  I've read many books of former CIA agents many of them  write about the CIA acting like terrorists and  by Hunts son, he has proven  CIA agents and other were behind the killing of Kennedy.

No...it was PM Diefenbaker, whom JFK had publicly and politically humiliated.   Diefenbaker did it.

3 hours ago, Altai said:

Britain is always first. Other countries comes later. So evilness ranking would be >>> Britain > US > Germany = Russia > others

I don't know what to say.  It's such an honour...

1 hour ago, hot enough said:

I won't bother discussing ranking. The US/UK group are the top group leading a much larger group of sometimes evil countries. 

Okay I will share my ideas and informations about the issue but now I will leave and I wont be here until next Monday. I only be online on Mondays anymore.

7 hours ago, hot enough said:

I don't consider the murder of millions to be a laughing matter, nor should it be the subject for such light banter. 

Is there any way I can give you a trigger warning the next time?

2 minutes ago, hot enough said:

You can act like an adult. Is that too much to ask?

Our definitions of adult behaviour differ, conspiracy boy. 

Edited by bcsapper