Demonstrations against migrants in Europe.

taxme

So, I glanced thru You tube the other day and I found many videos on how there are so many demonstrations in so many European countries against all those refugees that boated themselves onto the shores of Europe. The demonstrations have become quite massive in some European countries, and appear to be going on quite frequently. So, I asked myself, hey taxme, why aren't any of these demonstrations being shown on Canadian TV by our mainstream media here in Canada? They show them on RT.com. If they have shown them on Canadian TV news channel , I never saw any. 

So, my guess for that would have to be that the owners and rulers of the media in this country do not want Canadians to see those demonstrations on Canadian TV. Is it because they would like to keep it a secret from Canadians just in case that if they showed those demonstrations on TV Canadians may want to question our own refugee immigration policy, and maybe make them stop and think that all those demonstrations in Europe against those refugees must be happening for a good reason. From my understanding all those demonstrations and backlash by Europeans against those refugees is because of the many crimes that they have committed against Europeans. From violence, too vandalism, too raping of European women, too taking over streets to do their prayer thing is starting to get many Europeans peeved off. I cannot blame them. 

Now, I am not about to say that this will happen one day very soon in Canada, but hey, you never know when. Canada has let in so many of these ME and African refugees that as their numbers grow, so too may their will to try and challenge and take on our Christian values and morals, culture and traditions, and how things are done in Canada.

Just something for all Canadians to think about. The future does seem to come quick at times.  :) 

Youtube can be viewed as a news archive (among other things), and based on your personal history it will suggest videos that are relevant. It is easy to think that the major news stories are the ones from months or years ago as they keep appearing in the list youtube displays to you. Mainstream media on he other hand considers news to be something that is new/current (and significant), and often the anniversary of something significant as well.

Edited by ?Impact

People are afraid to speak out for what's right in Canada, because of too much leftist influence in the courts and universities. These days you only need to be accused, not even proven guilty of saying something that's not politically correct and your toast.

That's why Chretien is choking me in the picture, I dared to speak out when it was inconvenient.

Edited by OftenWrong

9 hours ago, BC_chick said:

You're still on about Chrétien???  The guy who stepped down in 2003?!

Time to move on, guy....

Why should I move on, when you clearly haven't? Today we have little Justin, practically his nephew. Justin likes to punch people, and photo-bomb weddings without a shirt on.

On 11/24/2016 at 5:48 PM, taxme said:

So, I glanced thru You tube the other day and I found many videos on how there are so many demonstrations in so many European countries against all those refugees that boated themselves onto the shores of Europe. The demonstrations have become quite massive in some European countries, and appear to be going on quite frequently. So, I asked myself, hey taxme, why aren't any of these demonstrations being shown on Canadian TV by our mainstream media here in Canada? They show them on RT.com. If they have shown them on Canadian TV news channel , I never saw any. 

So, my guess for that would have to be that the owners and rulers of the media in this country do not want Canadians to see those demonstrations on Canadian TV. Is it because they would like to keep it a secret from Canadians just in case that if they showed those demonstrations on TV Canadians may want to question our own refugee immigration policy, and maybe make them stop and think that all those demonstrations in Europe against those refugees must be happening for a good reason. From my understanding all those demonstrations and backlash by Europeans against those refugees is because of the many crimes that they have committed against Europeans. From violence, too vandalism, too raping of European women, too taking over streets to do their prayer thing is starting to get many Europeans peeved off. I cannot blame them. 

Now, I am not about to say that this will happen one day very soon in Canada, but hey, you never know when. Canada has let in so many of these ME and African refugees that as their numbers grow, so too may their will to try and challenge and take on our Christian values and morals, culture and traditions, and how things are done in Canada.

Just something for all Canadians to think about. The future does seem to come quick at times.  :) 

Europe has a long history of ethno-nationalism.  Some of these countries have fought wars very recently over ethnicity and land.

I do not believe Canadians are nationalistic in that manner and there is a general view that Canada has no culture.  Canada is made up of a series of different cultures, the Anglos and Francos don't even get along enough to figure out which immigrant group to hate most and "deport".  I think Europeans are nationalistic in a way Canadians just are not.  Canada is a very large country, if you don't like refugees or immigrants, move out of the top 10-15 cities, it is 95% white, 1%african canadians  and the rest are natives on reserves.

The other factor that comes to my mind is that crime is mostly done by whites in Canada, largely and overwhelmingly, so the crime scapegoat wouldn't work here either.  Also most Canadians do not have or believe in Christian values, and I went to a Catholic school, they are basically secular.  Plus a english speaking catholic refugee priest from Nigeria, probably has alot more in common with most English speaking Canadians who are christian than secular people living hundreds of miles away in Canada speaking different languages.