Trudeau wants 300,000 more Chinese immigrants.

taxme

Well, if this doesn't get your dander up nothing will. Trudeau and Immigration Minister McCallum have decided that they want too bring in close to 300,000 new Chinese immigrants next year into Canada. Have our politicians gone simply mad? Immigration offices in China will double by next year. We have already brought in 25,000 and maybe more government assisted Syrian refugees, and as if that is not enough now these gone bonkers liberals want to bring in all those Chinese.

I am at a loss for words. No one can ever convince me now that white people are in serious trouble and are fast being replaced by non-whites in Canada. There has to be a conspiracy here. No nation is going to bring in new immigrants by the hundreds of thousands who are not of their own race and culture. That is a plan for racial suicide. Caucasian Canadians better wake up and stop worrying about expressing their opinions on immigration because the longer they stay quiet the worse things are going to get. Let them call you a racist. I would rather be called a racist rather than just stand by and watch Canada crumble to the ground under the weight of this massive non-white immigration going on.

It's up to you. Once white people become a minority in Canada, all things that are Canadian now will be replaced by all things non-white. And you are not going to like it if it happens. Just have to ask some Swedes or Germans or British people who have had dealings with muslims. For example muslims have beaten up and raped white women and get away with it, and no white person seems to care. They just watch and run away. If you are going to have the attitude that well if it did not happen to me so I don't care well you are fools and you will pay for your foolishness and cowardice. Years down the road your grandchildren will pay for your compliance and being oh so politically correct.

Source: RightEdition.com an alternative news media.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's 'newcomers' not necessarily Chinese, but they are going to “quickly open” new visa application centers in additional Chinese cities. They are increasing family reunification class members while decreasing the numbers of economic and skilled labour applicants. It also includes increasing the no. of Chinese visa students which would open the way for residency for them.

I haven't read anything about bringing other refugees as their focus seems to be on Syrians only. The immigration policy does not seem to be as well balanced as it should be and not a good move economically for the provinces. All this while we have seen a loss of jobs and an increase in the temp. foreign workers program.

You know that Chinese tourists need visas, right?

I don't think China's foreign affairs minister would demand we open additional visa centres because he was worried not enough Chinese were coming to Canada as tourists. The purpose of the new visa centers is to allow more temporary foreign workers from China to work in companies Chinese government companies have purchased.

I don't think China's foreign affairs minister would demand we open additional visa centres because he was worried not enough Chinese were coming to Canada as tourists. The purpose of the new visa centers is to allow more temporary foreign workers from China to work in companies Chinese government companies have purchased.

Was there a demand?

The Chinese are well-educated and dilligent, so a valuable asset to the economy.

They're also socially conservative, which could benefit the Conservative Party. But they also give a high regard to family values, which in their case would mean supporting more open immigration, and therefore the Liberal Party.

What I could see after this is either the Liberal Party woudl feel more pressure to become more socially conservative or the Conservative Party would feel more pressure to become more open to immigration.

However, Chinese social conservatism is more universal (clamp down on drugs, prostitution, gay marriage, etc.), so they won't go for anti-Muslim dog-whistle politics. That again could benefit the Liberals.

All in all, the Liberals would gain more from this than the Conservatives while still feeling pressure to become more socially conservative.

The Chinese are well-educated and dilligent, so a valuable asset to the economy.

Except that Canadian Immigration studied the economic success of immigrants in Canada and found Chinese to be among the least economically successful.

So not so valuable an asset to the economy as a bunch of Irish, English or Filipinos, who were reckoned the most economically successful.

So not then.

Oh, I'm sorry. You meant did I have a cite from a reliable member of the Liberal Party, of course.

No, I have no such cite. I'm afraid as someone with an open mind I rely on independent journalists.

An acceleration of the availability and volume of Canadian visas accessible to Chinese citizens that the authorities in Beijing would encourage to sojourn in Canada was one of the many demands enumerated less than three months ago by Wang Yi, the Chinese Foreign Minister who made an international spectacle of himself at a press conference by barking at Canadian journalists that they had “no right” to raise questions about human rights in China.

Edited by Argus

An editorial isn't a reliable citation.

That cute, however, backs up what I said about tourism being the primary driver of this.

It does? I thought an editorial wasn't a reliable citation? Oh, it is if it agrees with you!

Or you think it does. In fact, the cite says nothing about tourism.

Edited by Argus

It does? I thought an editorial wasn't a reliable citation? Oh, it is if it agrees with you!

Or you think it does. In fact, the cite says nothing about tourism.

It's someone's opinion and nothing more. Still:

An acceleration of the availability and volume of Canadian visas accessible to Chinese citizens that the authorities in Beijing would encourage to sojourn in Canada

That sounds a lot like tourism to me.

Over a year ago, well before JT was in power, the Chinese went from granting limited 6-month to 1-year Visas to Canadians, to granting 10-year-Visas. Very helpful for business people traveling back and forth, as my old company knew. Perhaps we are simply reciprocating Chinese openness to trade and tourism between our two countries?

It's someone's opinion and nothing more. Still:

You think An acceleration of the availability and volume of Canadian visas accessible to Chinese citizens that the authorities in Beijing would encourage to sojourn in Canada was one of the many demands enumerated less than three months ago by Wang Yi, the Chinese Foreign Minister is an OPINION?

Over a year ago, well before JT was in power, the Chinese went from granting limited 6-month to 1-year Visas to Canadians, to granting 10-year-Visas. Very helpful for business people traveling back and forth, as my old company knew. Perhaps we are simply reciprocating Chinese openness to trade and tourism between our two countries?

You realize China is a hostile foreign dictatorship, right? Every single person who comes over here on a temporary foreign worker permit is answerable and obedient to China's government.

Edited by Argus

You think An acceleration of the availability and volume of Canadian visas accessible to Chinese citizens that the authorities in Beijing would encourage to sojourn in Canada was one of the many demands enumerated less than three months ago by Wang Yi, the Chinese Foreign Minister is an OPINION?

It's definitely an opinion (I don't know the context of the 'demand' or even if it was one) and seems aimed at Chinese tourists and students given what he wrote.

You realize China is a hostile foreign dictatorship, right? Every single person who comes over here on a temporary foreign worker permit is answerable and obedient to China's government.

Foreign dictatorship, yes. Hostile I'm not so sure about; perhaps acquaintances rather than friends. Or even shark-toothed acquaintances, but still not rising to hostile. I'd call certain regions of the ME hostile.

Not sure what being answerable and obesient to one's own government has to with anything. They're also answerable and to and expected to be obedient to our government while here.

Edited by dialamah

taxme,

You're getting better, but let me show you how this works: You post a link to a specific article or video that specifically refers to the topic you want to discuss, Like this: http://rightedition.com/2016/09/01/trudeau-wants-300k-chinese-immigration-big-money/

Then you post your comment about said link. It's not enough to do this:

"So Trump now says that before that before he deports them he's going to make all the illegal mexicans built the wall and pay for it with all the money they stole from our economy. Source: MSNBC"