The Origins of the conflict against the Jews of Israel

Rue

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There you go again. Trying to shut down criticism with the anti-semite card.

Jews do not have a monopoly on thievery. This isn't a "Jew" problem. It's a problem with people who think it's still okay and acceptable to forcefully remove people from their land based on their religion and background.

No challenge it not shut it down. I actually even agree with your statement. The problem is you don't apply it to anyone but Jews and that is

why I call it out as anti semitic.

You don't use the above standard with Muslims. Since th 7th century Muslims forcefully removed not just Jews and Christians, but millions of other non Muslims from their land enslaving them or killing them.

The very pith and substance of Islam was to conquer the lands of non Muslims and turn non Muslims into inferiors, i.e. dhimmi.

You completely ignore that this is how Muslims came to live where they were in the Middle East.

You completely ignore that in fact more land has been stolen from Palestinian Muslims by fellow Muslims than Israelis.

How long do we play this fiction? Even Arafat knew he had to blow up the land titles office on the West Bank to hide the fact that most land on the West Bank was stolen or squatted on by non Palestinian Muslims who now call themselves Palestinian.

Settlements on the West Bank by Jews from Israel are a problem. I have always said if there is to be a long term peace deal, Israel will from apractical perspective have to leave and go back to Israel the same reason that Muslims today who call themselves Palestinian and are not Israeli Muslim citizens can't expect to return to where Israel is today which is what they demand.

As well for there to be peace The Arab League of Nations would have to recognize Israel as a Jewish state and Palestinian terror cells would have to disarm.

Hamas and the PA, Hezbollah, Fatah, their charters are clear. They will never recognize an Israeli Jewish state anywhere.

What I have argued is your script to pretend its only Israeli settlements that are an obstacle to peace is an out and out lie. It ignores the fact that

settlements are one issue and not the only obstacle to peace-the Arab world's refusal to recognize a Jewish state is.

Islam fuels these Muslim states and it teaches no Jew can own land or ever be an equal to a Muslim, i.e., have a nation. That is basic Islamic belief and it remains mainstream and taught across the Middle East and its not taught in any way but a violent way.

Should Palestinians on the West Bank have a nation, yes, for the same reason Jordan and Israel exist.

Should its people be able to live in peace with dignity, yes. Do I condone the IDF when they humiliate or use excessive force against

Palestinians, no. Extremism in any form is wrong.

The problem is you won't discuss it in a non partisan manner.

In your world you can only discuss Israel and Israelis as demons. You can't even acknowledge that Israel is made up of Jews who fled Muslim persecution and European persecution. Instead you pretend they are colonialists when they in f act fled colonialists and tyrannical Muslim nations

created by the very same colonial powers you accuse Israel of being. You pretend Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Iraq, Jordan, Yemen, Bahrain, Tunisia, Morrocco, Algeria, Libya were not carved out by colonial powers seeking to control oil.

You won't discuss the Muslim on Muslim war crimes and domestic crimes and the tyranny of rich elitists in Muslim countries protected by military juntas keeping the vast majority of Muslims uneducated and poor.

Its all Israel's fault in your world.

Israel has made mistakes. Not I, JBG, Dog or anyone else who has defended Israel on this board has ever claimed its perfect or hasn't made mistakes.

But you? Have you ever once discussed anything about Israel where you could not call its people evil?

You do realize its Muslim citizens whom your fiction ignores do not want a Muslim state as the PA and Hamas propose. Youd o

realize they don't want Israel flooded by external Muslims? Go on then explain how they are evil too.

You won't. In your world the script is rigid, simplistic and it blames Jews. It can't acknowledge Muslim on Muslim violence, crime, land theft.

As for Arabs, the true Arabs, the Beduins, the irony is Muslim countries have treated them no different than we Canadians have our own aboriginal people.

The very thing you and anti Israelis accuse Israel of doing your people do. Hamas now steals land in Gaza from its own citizens. The PA stole land from its own citizens. The Arab countries and these two Palestinian entities treat Palestinians as expendable pawns to be killed in a media p.r. game.

The Muslim countries have scorned their Beduins treating them as inferiors. Israel unlike Arab countries tried to offer them housinga nd in fact gives them

government benefits. Not one Arab country does. Then again not one Arab country will take in a so called Palestinian as a citizen. In fact the Arab League of Nations puts down Palestinians and despises them as inferior. This is the same Arab League of nations that enforces a skin colour system which says dark skinned Muslims, i.e., from Bangla Desh, Indonesia, Pakistan the Phillippines, Muslim African nations such as Nigeria, Senegal, Chad, Niger are inferiors to be used as slave labour.

That you won't acknowledge. You won't acknowledge how Kuwait, Abu Dhabai, Saudi Arabia, Oman,t he UAE, I s all serviced by this cheap labour

in inhumane conditions.

You won't acknowledge the tyranny and crimes in the name of Muslim states committed against Zoroastreans Bahaiis, Christians, Jews,

Berbers, Kurds, Yazidi, Druze, Amidyah Muslims. Ismaili Muslims, or between Sunni and Shiites.

So I tell you what, the day you can see anything but hatred for Jews, get back to me until then I point out that your comments above

are not practiced by you against any people other than Jews.

The British at that point realized what a bunch of retarded zealots they were dealing with and moved to extricate themselves from the situation.

Dirtfarm Holy Land. Two gangs of retarded zealots who's idiocy is an embarrassment to the human race that we will never be free of.

Oh look who has decided to play the role of superior whit man Bwana today and call out the dirty savages both Jew and Muslim.

Hey now see how easy it is for the veneer of being a progressive lefty trendy to peel off and expose the underbelly of racism, superiority and hatred?

Ooopsy Dre, for someone who has come on this board and claimed to be Jewish, aboriginal, a trendy liberal leftist, hey now you sure are trying hard to play the role of morally superior righteous white man British colonialist today.

Who you a colonial racist? You?

Lol.

Retarded savages, I love it. You came on this board many a time calling Argus a racist, myself and others anti Muslim and

oops there it is retarded savages from a dirt farm for all to see.

Hey Dre, now that you have exposed yourself for what you are how about you sing Hava Nagila.

But hey you are enlightened. You hate Jews and Muslims equally. That makes it non discriminatory.

Lol.

Damn these trendy leftists are a hoot.

Edited by Rue

Oh look who has decided to play the role of superior whit man Bwana today and call out the dirty savages both Jew and Muslim.

Hey now see how easy it is for the veneer of being a progressive lefty trendy to peel off and expose the underbelly of racism, superiority and hatred?

Ooopsy Dre, for someone who has come on this board and claimed to be Jewish, aboriginal, a trendy liberal leftist, hey now you sure are trying hard to play the role of morally superior righteous white man British colonialist today.

Who you a colonial racist? You?

Lol.

Retarded savages, I love it. You came on this board many a time calling Argus a racist, myself and others anti Muslim and

oops there it is retarded savages from a dirt farm for all to see.

Hey Dre, now that you have exposed yourself for what you are how about you sing Hava Nagila.

But hey you are enlightened. You hate Jews and Muslims equally. That makes it non discriminatory.

Lol.

Damn these trendy leftists are a hoot.

Just more noise. I have one jewish parent, I don't consider myself jewish. Never said I was aborgional. Never claimed to be a liberal.

Not much of that matters to me, but you LOVE it.

Tell us how jewish you are for the 10 thousandth time! :)

Edited by dre

Just more noise. I have one jewish parent, I don't consider myself jewish. Never said I was aborgional. Never claimed to be a liberal.

Not much of that matters to me, but you LOVE it.

Tell us how jewish you are for the 10 thousandth time! :)

Good enough for a Stolperstein on a Hamburg sidewalk.

The early Crusades were a Medieval (slow) response to the Islamic Invasion of the Byzantine Empire (Christian). As another member has also pointed-out, these Crusades didn't always make it all the way to the Holy Land.

The ultimate effect of the Crusades were the Crusader States, which manged to take back the region for about a 200 year period.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusader_states

Some folks...devout Muslims in particular...think the Levant/Holy Land were ALWAYS 'Muslim Lands'...not so, of course.

Edited by DogOnPorch

The early Crusades were a Medieval (slow) response to the Islamic Invasion of the Byzantine Empire (Christian). As another member has also pointed-out, these Crusades didn't always make it all the way to the Holy Land.

The ultimate effect of the Crusades were the Crusader States, which manged to take back the region for about a 200 year period.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusader_states

Some folks...devout Muslims in particular...think the Levant/Holy Land were ALWAYS 'Muslim Lands'...not so, of course.

And it was a response to this, and that was another response to another thing .. so it goes back way before even religion was a factor. These dolts have been at each other since the dawn of time.

And it was a response to this, and that was another response to another thing .. so it goes back way before even religion was a factor. These dolts have been at each other since the dawn of time.

I put the first clash of East vs West as the Ionian Revolt. A blow for freedom.

Nope, I rely on you to tell me really what happened.

Troll.

I'm tired of this stupid conflict. Why is my country subsidizing this stupid crap? I say no foreign aid to anyone there and let them keep killing each other if they want to, can't stop them anyways.

So ditch the Camp David Accords?

They worked real didn't they? The US is terrible mediator, they're clearly biased to one side over another. Let the UN or some neutral country, like Japan or Sweden mediate.

Egypt and Jordan have not fought Israel since the Accords were signed. Not once.

Those who want eternal war however...did not sign the Accords: Syria, the PLO and a few others.

What is the Khartoum Resolution, MG? What did it do?