Wasting Canadian Blood and Treasure

A Coast Guard department can do the job and then the so-called United Nations can settle the dispute.

The coast guard can do the job until someone with navy ships decides to interfere, then the coast guard ships sink. As for the UN, don't make us all laugh at the thought the UN will settle anything.

Russia is no threat to anyone.

I suppose if you have fond thoughts of Hitler then Putin seems like a nice, friendly guy too.

WW2 was just another war racket. It was started when Hitler basically told the elite globalists to go take a hike.

And here I thought it was when Hitler sent his air force and tanks into Poland to slaughter tens of thousands of helpless men, women and children.

But I guess all those poor peasants were really elite globalists in disguise.

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice play, taxme the coast guard, a dept that is in worse shape than DND, and when we do get rid of our military....the coast guard will be filling up the media and the forums stating the same thing expected to to much with a shoe string budget......

Below is an article of the turbot wars, inside the art they have misidentified the Canadian navy ship, by calling it an armed coast guard cutter....our coast guard ships are not armed....only the navy ones are...Kind of hard to counter a NAVAL ves with an unarmed coast guard ship....

As for the UN yes, the protectors of the free world....we should as those nations because there is so many ....that seen the UN in action maybe the former Yugoslavia ask it's people how much power and control the UN has to solve issues around the world....it could not even stop the ongoing ethnic cleansing....

If that is your take on WWII then I would suggest maybe re reading the topic....

http://www.nationalnewswatch.com/2014/07/19/the-turbot-war-a-look-back-at-how-canada-stood-up-to-foreign-overfishing-book-excerpt/#.V5fkyspTGUk

I don't think that our politicians care much about our Coast Guard or the military. But I do believe that a well militarized Coast Guard should do the trick easy enough. We don't need a military to get involved with another country and their wars. We need a Coast Guard that won't fool around when it comes to our borders and will defend Canada's borders at all costs. The American Coast Guard does just that, and some are armed to the teeth.

The hell with WW2. Does nobody get it that war is a racket, and the only losers are we the tax paying peasants. We go off to war and get wounded or killed while the elite sit back and make lots of money from it. The warmongering elite globalists are the enemy of we the peasants, not the people of other countries. The people of other countries don't want to have to go off to war either. The people just want to work and live in peace, not get involved in constant wars created for them. Eliminating all military from all countries will give all us peace. This is what you should be working for.

Really? Why?

Who suggested disbanding the RCN. The Conservatives and Liberals both plan for more powerful vessels than the Halifax class.

Even the AOPS, with it's small gun (far more advanced than the outgoing gun on the Kingston, being replaced by a .50 Cal), is far better than the Kingston class in every way, and is heavier than any ship in the fleet.

Edited by Smallc

The coast guard can do the job until someone with navy ships decides to interfere, then the coast guard ships sink. As for the UN, don't make us all laugh at the thought the UN will settle anything.

I suppose if you have fond thoughts of Hitler then Putin seems like a nice, friendly guy too.

And here I thought it was when Hitler sent his air force and tanks into Poland to slaughter tens of thousands of helpless men, women and children.

But I guess all those poor peasants were really elite globalists in disguise.

A well equipped Coast Guard can chase off invaders easy enough. I agree, the UN is a big joke, and that is why we need a military style Coast Guard to protect Canada's borders, and it can be done if the will is there.

I think that you have read to much western propaganda. Hitler lost the war, and thus goes the spoils and the attacks against the loser. If Hitler won the war, then he would then be able to gloat, and the western media would have been forced to make our leaders out to be the bad guys. It can work both ways. You nor I have any clue as to why or what the real reason was for Hitler to attack Poland. If you want to know the reason why, go ask Hitler. :D The peasants are the elite globalists puppets. They pull the strings, and we have to dance to their tunes. But the peasants can't get this thru their ears and into their brains, and continually allow themselves to be yanked by their strings attached to themselves by their elite masters.

A well equipped Coast Guard can chase off invaders easy enough. I agree, the UN is a big joke, and that is why we need a military style Coast Guard to protect Canada's borders, and it can be done if the will is there.

Your knowledge and understanding of military strategy strikes me as being similar to your knowledge of history. That is to say, non-existent.

I think that you have read to much western propaganda.

I think you have read too many Nazi web sites. As I might have mentioned earlier I'm old enough that the generation before me fought in WW2, including my father and a number of uncles. Their stories of what they saw was first-hand and not subject to 'Zionist propaganda'

Your knowledge and understanding of military strategy strikes me as being similar to your knowledge of history. That is to say, non-existent.

I think you have read too many Nazi web sites. As I might have mentioned earlier I'm old enough that the generation before me fought in WW2, including my father and a number of uncles. Their stories of what they saw was first-hand and not subject to 'Zionist propaganda'

I know enough about wars to know that war is no good for the world or the people that have to live thru it. Your relatives saw war as any other soldier or civilian would see war. Nothing but destruction and chaos, injuries and death. You appear to support wars and a military which you probably believe is suppose to be all good for all mankind. Stories are stories. Some people tell the truth and others do not. They fib. I was not there and neither were you. So stop acting like you are an expert on wars just because you had family involved in a war.

I go to alternative websites otherwise called Nazi websites because they give a second opinion and tell the other side of the story. The story that the elite globalist zionists don't want the peasants like me and others to know about. Geez man, just go check out some of those so-called Nazi websites, and read for yourself as to what they are saying. You have to have an open mind to do so. They don't bite and they do not promote hatred or violence or intolerance like some of the stuff that you probably read. They haven't done any harm to me yet. On the contrary, it has helped me in trying to understand as to what the hell is going on in this crazy world we live in. But hey, believe what you want to believe, and so will I. Works for me.

I know enough about wars to know that war is no good for the world or the people that have to live thru it.

Certainly true, but basically a meaningless statement. Is war better than surrendering and being slaughtered. I think the Jews learned it is.

Your relatives saw war as any other soldier or civilian would see war. Nothing but destruction and chaos, injuries and death.

The point you're ignoring is they were there then. You were not.

You appear to support wars and a military which you probably believe is suppose to be all good for all mankind.

That's an idiotic statement. Believing in a strong military is the same as believing in having strong walls, good locks on the door, and strong laws to keep down the supply of burglars. You don't put bars on the basement window because you're eager to be broken into. You do it so the lazy bastard goes and bothers someone else

I go to alternative websites otherwise called Nazi websites because they give a second opinion and tell the other side of the story.

No. The other side of the story would be a German web site run by regular people. Not one run by hateful losers.

And you won't find the German government or the German people denying what happened. You think that's because they're controlled by Jews? Germany is the most powerful nation in Europe, and the richest. It doesn't need to kowtow to anyone. If it wanted to deny anything happened it could, like the Turks do about their own genocide, do so. Except the evidence is so overwhelming there's no point.

And that's what you keep forgetting. It isn't a matter of opinions. It's a matter of evidence. And all of it is on the side of the German government and the history you'll find scholars have written, not on the side of loserboy Nazis.

You have to have an open mind to do so.

Oh I have an open mind, and I'm the least politically correct person you'll see. But an open mind doesn't mean an empty or uncritical one. It means you decide on the likely truthfulness of what someone says based on your knowledge of reality, history, and your own good judgement. And you know, I've seen and heard a lot about Nazis in the last forty odd years, and never seen a single thing on the positive side, even from their own mouths. It seems to me it's you who lacks an open mind in uncritically accepting nonsense from people who are basically empty failures.

Edited by Argus

Certainly true, but basically a meaningless statement. Is war better than surrendering and being slaughtered. I think the Jews learned it is.

The point you're ignoring is they were there then. You were not.

That's an idiotic statement. Believing in a strong military is the same as believing in having strong walls, good locks on the door, and strong laws to keep down the supply of burglars. You don't put bars on the basement window because you're eager to be broken into. You do it so the lazy bastard goes and bothers someone else

No. The other side of the story would be a German web site run by regular people. Not one run by hateful losers.

And you won't find the German government or the German people denying what happened. You think that's because they're controlled by Jews? Germany is the most powerful nation in Europe, and the richest. It doesn't need to kowtow to anyone. If it wanted to deny anything happened it could, like the Turks do about their own genocide, do so. Except the evidence is so overwhelming there's no point.

And that's what you keep forgetting. It isn't a matter of opinions. It's a matter of evidence. And all of it is on the side of the German government and the history you'll find scholars have written, not on the side of loserboy Nazis.

Oh I have an open mind, and I'm the least politically correct person you'll see. But an open mind doesn't mean an empty or uncritical one. It means you decide on the likely truthfulness of what someone says based on your knowledge of reality, history, and your own good judgement. And you know, I've seen and heard a lot about Nazis in the last forty odd years, and never seen a single thing on the positive side, even from their own mouths. It seems to me it's you who lacks an open mind in uncritically accepting nonsense from people who are basically empty failures.

(1)Yup, better be on guard and prepared for the day when Canada gets invaded by the Russians. Only thing is, it ain't going to happen, pardner. The Jews seem to never learn anything. They have been known to tell a few fibs now and then. I find them to be a very intolerant people towards others.

(2)The point is that you were not their either.You are only going by what was told to you. Soldiers have been known to fib a little. But hey.

(3)You just are not getting my drift. I am calling on all nations to eliminate their military, and what the heck is wrong with that? You appear to want to keep the military alive and kicking.

(4)What is wrong with you? Do you believe that all German websites are telling the truth? I am pretty sure some may not. The alternative websites that I visit are not run by hateful losers, but I will bet that yours is run by an intolerant bunch of haters. The German people are not allowed to express an opinion about what really happened in Germany during WW2. If they did try to question or deny anything in regards to the war other than what the politicians and media tell them to believe they would be arrested and charged with promoting hatred and Nazism. That is why we don't hear anything from the regular German people. Indeed, many do believe it is because of the Jews that run Germany. Angela Merkle being one of them. So, you want to believe that the German government and scholars can tell the truth, no one else can, eh? What is wrong with you?

(4)To know one side of the story is to know nothing at all. And in my opinion you have only read and listened to one side of the story. You have not taken the time or made any effort to get the alternative side of the story.Your loss, my gain. And I don't know as to why you seem to feel Nazis were losers when after the war a bunch of Nazi German scientist were brought to America and ended up working for the American government. They must have been a smart bunch of people for America to want to do that. But of course your mainstream media that you like to read and listen too still wants the world to believe that all Germans were nothing more than a bunch of Aryan jew haters. Nonsense is what you have been accepting all your life.

You may not have run into Holocaust Deniers before. They are a special species.

I can assure you that there is nothing to discuss. They have no interest whatsoever in facts, evidence or truth in any form. Nothing you say will sway him one iota.

Sometimes you just have to give a nod to recessive genes, hope that Darwin was right, and repeat the mantra: natural selection will prevail for our future.

You may not have run into Holocaust Deniers before. They are a special species.

I can assure you that there is nothing to discuss. They have no interest whatsoever in facts, evidence or truth in any form. Nothing you say will sway him one iota.

Sometimes you just have to give a nod to recessive genes, hope that Darwin was right, and repeat the mantra: natural selection will prevail for our future.

Oh sure? So, someone who doesn't believe in your historical version of what took place during WW2 well they must be nuts and are just plain full of it. I have read the other side of the story and I believe their version more than I believe yours. It's too bad that there are many who when told the facts or truth in any form they will deny it. There are many that have done a proper research on the so-called holocaust and the stories were proven to be totally fabricated. Jews by the millions did not die in ovens in concentration camps. You tube is full of stories about how many scholars and historians and revisionists have proven that the stories we have been fed with for decades is not true. But whether you want to believe it or not well that is your business but don't go thinking that just because others don't think like you do that they must be out of their minds. Besides all of that just what have you done to convince others that what you believe is true concerning the holocaust? ? How much time, effort and money and research have you spent on the holocaust to get to the truth? I will bet not minute was spent on it. Read what Norman Finklestein(jewish)has to say about what he has called "The Holocaust Industry". An eye opener if ever there was one about the holocaust. But I am pretty sure that you won't bother too. Truth hurts.

When the Turbot War happened, the now CCGS Cape Roger was an armed vessel under DFO control.

Canada coast guard ves have never been armed, nor is their crew been trained in the use of small arms. In 2012 the cons considered arming our coast guard ships , but very little came of it.

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/canada/coast-guard.htm

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/government-to-consider-arming-coast-guard-vessels-1.1199547

Canada coast guard ves have never been armed, nor is their crew been trained in the use of small arms. In 2012 the cons considered arming our coast guard ships , but very little came of it.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/government-to-consider-arming-coast-guard-vessels-1.1199547

The CCG and DFO had two separate fleets at the time. The DFO ships were armed. The Cape Roger was armed with one .50 Browning. It's now unarmed as a CCG ship. Edited by Smallc

Oh sure? So, someone who doesn't believe in your historical version of what took place during WW2 well they must be nuts and are just plain full of it. I have read the other side of the story and I believe their version more than I believe yours. It's too bad that there are many who when told the facts or truth in any form they will deny it.

That's an ironic comment. I don't think facts are something which sway your beliefs. The Holocaust is not so far in the past that it's really subject to historical revisionism. There are still too many people who were around then, not just the camp survivors but the people who worked there. It seems it is you who is denying facts.

There are many that have done a proper research on the so-called holocaust and the stories were proven to be totally fabricated.

Would these be the same people who claim the Jews are responsible for the WTC bombing and control all the world's media and government?

Read what Norman Finklestein(jewish)has to say about what he has called "The Holocaust Industry". An eye opener if ever there was one about the holocaust.

But Finklestein doesn't deny the Holocaust at all. How could he when his parents are Holocaust survivors? He criticizes the alleged use of the memory of the Holocaust for other purposes.

Get out of your basement and go to Poland to visit a concentration camp. Angela Merkel Jewish? Where did you get that? Even if she was, so what?

I have never lived in a basement. Did you? I have always lived in the penthouse. So, what will I see if I go visit that concentration camp? I think what I will see is just a camp where people were kept prisoners. I will probably see gas chambers where gas was used to kill off diseased lice among other diseases that killed off many prisoners. The story of six million jews being gassed to death is a ridiculous story. Many scholars,researchers and investigators reported that the gas chambers were not used to kill people. But hey.

I got the story that Merkle was a Jew from one of my alternative news websites. And many Jewish organizations are well known to be behind the push for more multiculturalism and more non-white immigration. Believe it or not.

Edited by taxme

Coast Guard should be armed. A few shots over the bow of an invading countries vessel should send them packing.

That's an ironic comment. I don't think facts are something which sway your beliefs. The Holocaust is not so far in the past that it's really subject to historical revisionism. There are still too many people who were around then, not just the camp survivors but the people who worked there. It seems it is you who is denying facts.

Would these be the same people who claim the Jews are responsible for the WTC bombing and control all the world's media and government?

But Finklestein doesn't deny the Holocaust at all. How could he when his parents are Holocaust survivors? He criticizes the alleged use of the memory of the Holocaust for other purposes.

It all depends as to who worked there and whether those people and survivors told the real truth or did some just made up certain stories about what happened when interviewed. The book called "The Holocaust Industry" tells me that there is something wrong with the holocaust story picture here.

No one can deny that there was a holocaust. War is a holocaust for everyone not just for one certain ethnic group who seems to be the only one that gets all the attention. We hear about them over and over. It's endless. There were other ethnic people that suffered during the war also. But hey.

I have never lived in a basement. Did you? I have always lived in the penthouse. So, what will I see if I go visit that concentration camp? I think what I will see is just a camp where people were kept prisoners. I will probably see gas chambers where gas was used to kill off diseased lice among other diseases that killed off many prisoners. The story of six million jews being gassed to death is a ridiculous story. Many scholars,researchers and investigators reported that the gas chambers were not used to kill people. But hey.

I got the story that Merkle was a Jew from one of my alternative news websites. And many Jewish organizations are well known to be behind the push for more multiculturalism and more non-white immigration. Believe it or not.

If you did go and see one you would no longer be able to make this crap up, that is why you never will. You will just sit there on your computer and digest garbage from other people who have never seen one and never will because of the same reason you never will. You can't because to do so would make you realize you are living in a lie.

overthere is right about you.

If you did go and see one you would no longer be able to make this crap up, that is why you never will. You will just sit there on your computer and digest garbage from other people who have never seen one and never will because of the same reason you never will. You can't because to do so would make you realize you are living in a lie.

overthere is right about you.

Maybe it is you who may be living in a lie, and it is you who is sitting in front of your computer and digesting garbage from wherever you get your information from. I bet that you never gave that a thought now did you? Touche. So, your information is more reliable than mine. Brilliant indeed.

Negative opinions said about me by others here is like water running off a ducks back. I speak political incorrectness something most Canadians fear to be. I don't kiss the politically correct butt. Something rare in Canada today. I think for myself, and not allow the lame duck media to do it for me.

• 3 weeks later...

Matt Gurney pours cold water over the Liberals' desperate search of a UN peacekeeping mission where we won't have to do any fighting, and over peacekeeping itself.

Too many of the UN’s recent peacekeeping forays have been absolute debacles. As flattering as it is to tell ourselves that they failed for lack of sufficient Canadian involvement, the truth is probably this: the UN is too dysfunctional to operate effective peacekeeping missions in the parts of the world most urgently in need of the help.

http://news.nationalpost.com/full-comment/matt-gurney-dont-send-canadian-troops-to-dysfunctional-un-missions