police shootings in US and Obama's comments

If you believe in rule of law, you have to hope due diligence will be done and the law is applied fairly for all.

It's not and hasn't ever been. They're losing control in the United States. The actions of the trigger happy cowards are putting the good officers in danger as well. This violence is just going to bring more violence.

Your point is clearly off topic when you bring up Canadian foreign trade in a thread about "police shootings in US and Obama's comments." You're lousy at trolling. But maybe that's a result of the US scraping the bottom of the barrel in the OECD for education. Who knows. It's probably one of the reasons the cops there seem so brain dead.

It's hard to take you seriously when you are dismissing the issue of systemic racism against black people, rue.

Because in other threads, you accuse everyone inappropriately of racism against Jews.

Here's a question for you Jacee:

Is there systematic sexism against men in the police?

Because basically all of these shootings involve men dying.

I don't see any black women being killed by the police, but there are quite a few non-black men being killed.

Yet the politicians and the media aren't talking about the sex component of these shootings, only the race component.

Shootings are part of the USA...have been for a very very long time. What is so special about today ?

Right......so whats the Vegas line on radical Islam versus militant blacks in Dallas? Put me down on the ISIS swayback nag.....

Here's a question for you Jacee:

Is there systematic sexism against men in the police?

Because basically all of these shootings involve men dying.

I don't see any black women being killed by the police, but there are quite a few non-black men being killed.

Yet the politicians and the media aren't talking about the sex component of these shootings, only the race component.

Because black men are 9 times more likely to be killed than white men.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/dec/31/the-counted-police-killings-2015-young

The police are 9 nines more likely to kill blacks in situations where the victim did not post a threat. Read the link.

I got that, I'm talking about what "group" is the most likely one to commit violence against blacks? Could it be that other blacks kill more blacks then the police (not including a black police showing out for the white cop)?