Canada must help displaced helpless defenseless Yezidi girls.

Admit all the Iraqi refugees and give them the same great deal as First Nations got over the past 150 years.

No I am suggesting to admit Yazidi girls who are victims to sex slavery (or in danger of becoming one) NOT all Iraqi refugees. Not sure why you are twisting what I say. It is not helpful.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No I am suggesting to admit Yazidi girls who are victims to sex slavery (or in danger of becoming one as ISIS expands) NOT all Iraqi refugees. Not sure why you twisting what I say. It is not helpful.

What is so special about "Yazidi girls" compared to other refugees ? Not sure what the partisan angle is for them.....

I did....so I ask again...what is so special about their plight compared to other refugees ? Is this just another "dead babies in incubators" trick and appeal for intervention ?

Where are the links for all the "African girls" ?

You could have at least read the post above yours.

I asked that Canada take some defenseless girls in need of help. What is got to do with the dead babies in incubator lies told by BUSH the senior or when did I ask for intervention!!!!!. Did Canada intervene in Syria when they took 25000 refugees? Have you forgotten to take your medication or something? I am amazed by the extend of distortion of what I say and ask.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

...I asked that Canada take some defenseless girls in need of help. What is got to do with the dead babies in incubator lies told by BUSH the senior or when did I ask for intervention!!!!!. Did Canada intervene in Syria when they took 25000 refugees? Have you forgotten to take your medication or something? I am amazed by the extend of distortion of what I say and ask. As tragic as it is with regard to African girls it is not of same scale or magnitude of atrocity. Because of limited resources we should take the most vulnerable.

There are "defenseless" girls and boys all over the world....so I ask again..what is so special about "Yazidi girls" compared to all the others that would invite special Canadian/Trudeau refugee attention ?

There are "defenseless" girls and boys all over the world....so I ask again..what is so special about "Yazidi girls" compared to all the others that would invite special Canadian/Trudeau refugee attention ?

The Yazidi are more likely to be compatible with our culture than the ones Trudeau wants to bring here.

So there are defenseless girls all over the world whose land has been captured/occupied by terrorists and mass murderers who are targeted for their religion and race by hateful extremists who believe raping a non-muslim will land them in heaven and who are forced into sexual slavery who will be burned alive if they refuse???.

I asked you again when did I asked for Canada's intervention anywhere in any of my posts?

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

So there are defenseless girls all over the world whose land has been captured/occupied by terrorists and mass murderers who are targeted for their religion and race by hateful extremists who believe raping a non-muslim will land them in heaven and who are forced into sexual slavery who will be burned alive if they refuse???.

Women and girls have been tortured and murdered in Canada for years....how about some concern for them ? Should they call themselves "Yazidi girls" instead of "First Nations girls" ?

I asked you again when did I asked for Canada's intervention anywhere in any of my posts?

Then what are you asking for ? Refugee asylum is intervention.

Women and girls have been tortured and murdered in Canada for years....how about some concern for them ? Should they call themselves "Yazidi girls" instead of "First Nations girls" ?

Then what are you asking for ? Refugee asylum is intervention.

First nations girls are already in Canada!!!! You want me to ask Canada to bring them over!!!!! I can't understand you.

So what are we debating here. I say there are some girls being targeted for their religion and race and burned alive by terrorists and we should help them by bringing them over and asking well off Canadians to sponsor them to rescue them from the rapists and murders and you are saying we should not and we should let them being raped and killed because this may have happened with First Nations girls in Canada. Do I get it right??

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

You did not watch question period?

Yes I did and you are correct.

I don't understand Trudeau really. He is supposed to be a feminist and here we have minority defenseless girls are being raped and killed every day and he doesn't even acknowledge it is genocide and doesn't appear to raise a finger to bring them over and yet he publicize bringing some 25000 adult capable Syrians. He has a wife and daughter and he is supposedly a feminist. He should have sympathy for these innocent girls and drop everything and do his best to bring them over.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

You did not watch question period?

now, again... I will be your google-beeatch only to reinforce that it is quite easy for you to provide a reference... something to support your statements; something to provide proper context, something to spur discussion, etc.. Let me help you... and the other guy out here:

you should try it - you might like it!

"Canada strongly condemns the atrocities committed by (ISIS) in the Middle East, and we stand with our allies in the fight against (ISIS) to make sure they lose the capacity to take so many civilian lives," Trudeau said during question period

Tuesday when pressed on why he would not vote for the motion.

The prime minister said the Liberal government has instead formally asked the UN Security Council to decide on whether calling it genocide is appropriate.

"We do not feel that politicians should be weighing in on this first and foremost," Trudeau said.

"Determinations of genocide need to be made in an objective, responsible way. That is exactly what we have formally requested the international authorities weigh in on."

now, per your initial post, a few back, I replied to it by actually providing your missing cite/reference that speaks to the UN report released today/reported on today; that does label using the word genocide... this following article also speaks to the need to have that further addressed and reaffirmed at the UN Security Council level: Islamic State committing genocide against Yazidis: U.N.

and yes, I just also found a vid of that question period exchange (2 days ago, June 14) where Rona flips out, per norm, and crassly tries to score partisan points... in her determination, she's fully qualified to review/define/categorize/label genocide... I mean, after all, she is the leader of the CPC party! :lol:

Edited by waldo

....So what are we debating here. I say there are some girls being targeted for their religion and race and burned alive by terrorists and we should help them by bringing them over and asking well off Canadians to sponsor them to rescue them from the rapists and murders and you are saying we should not and we should let them being raped and killed because this may have happened with First Nations girls in Canada. Do I get it right?? Remember as ISIS is expanding everyday there will be more of these innocent girls falling into their hands and more rapes and killings.

No...I don't care what you do...just don't understand the primary focus on "Yazidi girls" compared to many others, including those in Canada. Is this some kind of Canadian "human rights", "Responsibility to Protect" schtick for political points? Why would First Nations "girls" be a lower priority than "Yazidi girls" ?

Actually waldo the reason trudeau is against is because IMO a conservative motion. He should have stood up and backed his fellow parliamentarians on this. Like they did in America ,Britain and the EU. They put the BS to the side and stood together. And waldo for him to say we need yo wait on the UN is a copout, he has proven once again he is in waaaaay over his head..But we at least know there is 4 liberals with brains and courage.

Actually waldo the reason trudeau is against is because IMO a conservative motion. He should have stood up and backed his fellow parliamentarians on this. Like they did in America ,Britain and the EU. They put the BS to the side and stood together. And waldo for him to say we need yo wait on the UN is a copout, he has proven once again he is in waaaaay over his head..But we at least know there is 4 liberals with brains and courage.

Maybe, but the real reason that Trudeau and poor sad bastard Dion(in well over his head yet again) won't commit is..... no surprise.... political. The Liberals aren't worried about what the Opposition, the national media or even the populace thinks about the whole genocide biz. It will get a few minutes on CBC, then it will 'hey look, a squirrel' and bye bye.

What Trudeau thinks matters is how the UN perceives Canada, since Trudeau is very anxious to gain a Security Council seat. So, time for some good old fashioned asskissing and obeisance. Let them decide our policy. It is not about foreign policy anyway, about doing the right thing for these women or even about taking a generic position on rape and enslavement. These are trifles happening far away. If you want Canada to 'be back', the actual horror is not at the forefront of an actual position. The objective is to proudly sit at the side of such luminous global examples of compassion as Angola, Venezuela, Egypt etc, everybody flapping their hands and making righteous little squeaks, while the permanent SC members decide what is going to happen at the UN.

And while that is happening, the CDN campaign, the govt can source the additional billions in 'extra foreign aid' that is always required to be dispensed before any developed country buys the votes of undeveloped nations to get the SC seat. It's great that we have a plan.

No...I don't care what you do...just don't understand the primary focus on "Yazidi girls" compared to many others, including those in Canada. Is this some kind of Canadian "human rights", "Responsibility to Protect" schtick for political points? Why would First Nations "girls" be a lower priority than "Yazidi girls" ?

Again you don't make sense at all. I am asking that Canada known for its passion and care in the world for helping those who meed most and are potential victims to help them re-settle in a safe place like Canada. There are millions and I understand we can't take them all and help them all. But we can help some even some portion would be great. Canada needs to prioritize and I say (and Rona Ambrose agrees with me) that based on what I have read Yezidi girls are a high priority because they are targeted by terrorists for their race and religion and gender.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

Again you don't make sense at all. I am asking that Canada known for its passion and care in the world for helping those who meed most and are potential victims to help them re-settle in a safe place like Canada.

That's nice, but what is so special about "Yazidi girls" compared to other victims ? Africans have been dealing Boko Haram longer than ISIS, and they have raped, tortured, and killed far more people, including "girls".

No "passion and care" for Africans ?