America under President Trump

1 hour ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

..I am a hard liner...deport all illegals...no exceptions.

Which would pretty much destroy both your construction and agricultural industries. But hey, what do you care? You got your pension and you're all you care about.

6 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

I detect a shift in the general attitude of Canadians who claim to support such a corrupt, elitist POS.

A LOT of people took exception to his handing 10.5 million of their dollars to a convicted murderer/terrorist...or more. He is viewed to be handing 30+ million to three others "trapped in Syria" during 9-11...apparently ALSO by the Canadian taxpayer...already guilty of sending Omar to fight with terrorists. 

Many already suspect he plans doing likewise for Boyle judging by the 'backpacking' fable we're expected to believe. And...you know...we Canadian taxpayers AGAIN went and let him do it.

Jihadi Justin, of course, carries-on... 

A Canadian liberal MP from St. Catherines, Ont. by the name of Chris Bittle has called people who held a demonstration against these ISIS terrorists returning back to Canada were all called a bunch of "white supremacists" by him after they were seen holding a sign saying "jail ISIS fighters". The liberal party prefers to call them "extremist travelers". WTH?  Only the liberals could come up with a name like that. So, demonstrate against ISIS returning jihadi terrorists and you will get called a white supremacists. The more the liberals run this country the more ridiculous and stupid looking this country becomes. If the liberals should win the next election then we will now know that Canada is truly surrounded by a bunch of useless and stupid zombies. 

Source" RightEdition

Edited by taxme
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Argus said:

Which would pretty much destroy both your construction and agricultural industries. But hey, what do you care? You got your pension and you're all you care about.

There are probably millions of wannabee legal immigrants that would like to immigrate to America and take those jobs that you say would be lost by getting rid of those criminal illegals. Even here in Canada, which you appear to not give much of a crap about, are also waiting to immigrate to Canada legally where they could fill the jobs that the now illegals will no doubt take. You really need to get your priorities right. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Trump kicked DACA back to Congress....I am a hard liner...deport all illegals...no exceptions.

Sad part about it all is that it is now expected that these DACA illegal immigrants may now start to head for Canada rather than allowing themselves to be deported back too from wherever they came from. So get ready you Canadian taxpayer's out there. It looks like you will be forking out plenty more of your hard earned tax dollars over to another batch illegals. The liberals have sure opened up a can of worms ever since our dear leader decided that if America does not want your criminal illegals than the taxpaying Canadians will take them. Liberalism is really starting to show that it truly has some serious mental problems. 

I am a hard liner too....deport all of these criminal illegals.....no exceptions. I read that many of these illegals actually flew to America from many parts of the world so they could get here and take advantage of our open borders policy of walk right on in. Illegals who obviously had money to fly and get to Canada, and who will no doubt still be treated as refugees. 

4 hours ago, eyeball said:

Fake news thrives on a fake audience.

Yup, that sure does describe liberals all right. The most fake and phony and unrealistic zombie sheeple living in Canada. They sure do thrive on and love reading fake news alright. :D

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, taxme said:

Yup, that sure does describe liberals all right. The most fake and phony and unrealistic zombie sheeple living in Canada. They sure do thrive on and love reading fake news alright. :D

So, you liked that one, hey, liberal snowflake? :P

8 minutes ago, ?Impact said:

Nowhere near as much as non liberals thrive on ad hominem attacks.

Liberals need to be attacked all the time. They always talk with such sillyness and with such foolishness. And it is as if liberals have never attacked anyone who disagrees with them, right? And liberals are well known for their tolerance towards other non-liberal people and their opinions, right?  

2 hours ago, taxme said:

Yup, that sure does describe liberals all right.

Can you please describe how you derived this from my response?

de·rive
dəˈrīv/Submit
verb
past tense: derived; past participle: derived
obtain something from (a specified source).
"they derived great comfort from this assurance"
synonyms:    obtain, get, take, gain, acquire, procure, extract, attain, glean
"he derives consolation from his poetry"

base a concept on a logical extension or modification of (another concept).
"Eliot derived his poetics from the French Symbolists"

https://www.google.com/search?q=derived&rlz=1C1CHBD_enUS775US775&oq=derived&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Specifically, a description that derives from the part I highlighted would be best.

Thanks and good luck.   

Edited by eyeball

3 hours ago, taxme said:

There are probably millions of wannabee legal immigrants that would like to immigrate to America and take those jobs that you say would be lost by getting rid of those criminal illegals. Even here in Canada, which you appear to not give much of a crap about, are also waiting to immigrate to Canada legally where they could fill the jobs that the now illegals will no doubt take. You really need to get your priorities right. 

Yes, there are millions of potential LEGAL immigrants who would gladly come to the U.S., just as many millions have before.

Some people make no distinction between legal and illegal immigrants...we call them "liberals" or "progressives".   Even their hero Barack Obama deported millions of illegals back to country of origin....it's the law.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Can you please describe how you derived this from my response?

Specifically, a description that derives from the part I highlighted would be best.

Thanks and good luck.   

I guess that I must of pushed most of your liberal buttons, hey? You are a liberal, right? I "derived" that assumption from our constant wonderful discussions that we have had back and forth that have been going on for quite a long time now. Anything else I can help you out with? Just asking. 

At least Omni liked my reply. Thanks Omni. :D

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Yes, there are millions of potential LEGAL immigrants who would gladly come to the U.S., just as many millions have before.

Some people make no distinction between legal and illegal immigrants...we call them "liberals" or "progressives".   Even their hero Barack Obama deported millions of illegals back to country of origin....it's the law.

It must have hurt Obama really bad to have to do such a thing as deport all those illegals as he had to follow that pesky in the way immigration law, eh? 

4 minutes ago, taxme said:

It must have hurt Obama really bad to have to do such a thing as deport all those illegals as he had to follow that pesky in the way immigration law, eh? 

Yes, as the Obama administration inherited arrest, removal, and deportation machinery that had been put on steroids after 9/11, but actually began during the Clinton years.

Obama shifted the target to criminal illegals and voluntary deportation at the border when apprehended, and because of the U.S. economy, fewer Mexicans, Canadians, and other nationals were trying to crash into the U.S. illegally.

DACA was a criminal overreach that bypassed Congress.   There are even Canadian "Dreamer" illegals who refuse to go back to Canada, where they have full citizenship and "free healthcare".   Must be the weather.....

4 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Yes, as the Obama administration inherited arrest, removal, and deportation machinery that had been put on steroids after 9/11, but actually began during the Clinton years.

Obama shifted the target to criminal illegals and voluntary deportation at the border when apprehended, and because of the U.S. economy, fewer Mexicans, Canadians, and other nationals were trying to crash into the U.S. illegally.

DACA was a criminal overreach that bypassed Congress.   There are even Canadian "Dreamer" illegals who refuse to go back to Canada, where they have full citizenship and "free healthcare".   Must be the weather.....

Maybe because all those Canadians like Trump better, and would prefer Trump as their leader rather than the one that we have running and ruining this place. 

1 minute ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Now this is very cool....President Trump has made an appearance at the NCAA football championship tonight for the national anthem.

Brilliant !

Trump did stand up, right? I hope he didn't kneel down when the Anthem was being played. :D

3 minutes ago, taxme said:

Maybe because all those Canadians like Trump better, and would prefer Trump as their leader rather than the one that we have running and ruining this place. 

Agreed....many Canadians know how their bread gets buttered.    Economics means more than Trudeau's "feminist" virtue signaling.

5 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

There are plenty of Americans looking for a better life coming to Canada....even one of your wanna be vice presidents came to Canada for free health care.....and your right,about the only thing you can offer Canadians is weather

1 minute ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Yes...Trump stood with the military honour guard flanked on his left and right side.   The crowd went nuts when he walked in.

Did you see if any of those football players kneel and started praying to the BLM movement? :D

Just now, Kerfuffle said:

There are plenty of Americans looking for a better life coming to Canada....even one of your wanna be vice presidents came to Canada for free health care.....and your right,about the only thing you can offer Canadians is weather

If Canada wants more illegals, go for it.   We can send you plenty more.

(More Canadians go to the U.S.A., a country with 10x the population...always have.)