America under President Trump

14 hours ago, taxme said:

I can only say that I am not privy to the reason why Trump has not nailed her azz yet. Many of his followers want her jailed.

His followers want anyone who questions der Trumph jailed, including half the Justice department and the FBI.

I will still say that Trump is my "hero" and I will stick by him until people like you can stick something on Trump. So far, you have not shown or proven anything yet, right?

Trump himself proves his manifest lack of fitness for office on a continuing basis. Where is his help for the middle class? Where is the wall? Where is that huge and mighty infrastructure program? What happened to him standing up to the Chinese and the A-rabs?  Why aren't millions of Mexicans being sent home? Why isn't Wall Street crying the blues about how Trump has kicked the legs out from under them? Why are bank stocks soaring instead while companies continue to move jobs to China and Mexico?  It doesn't seem to me like rump has done much of anything that he promised to do.

Israel and America are both full of corrupt banksters with nuclear weapons. So, what's your point? At least Russia is not invading countries. Anything else? 

Actually, Russia has invaded two countries so far, if you don't count Syria, and is trying to buy off the leadership of a number of others.

He really is an awful person though. 

Lightweight Senator Kirsten Gillibrand, a total flunky for Chuck Schumer and someone who would come to my office “begging” for campaign contributions not so long ago (and would do anything for them), is now in the ring fighting against Trump. Very disloyal to Bill & Crooked-USED!

Edited by Boges

3 hours ago, Boges said:

It could be argued that it's good that Trump is in office. A more competent leader would have actually worked with congress instead of trashing them on Twitter and actually got some of the damaging legislation that Trump ran on passed. 

That's a very good point. A sort of back door blessing you might say. Let him have all the little tantrums he wants, just keep the playpen doors closed. 

5 hours ago, Argus said:

Trump himself proves his manifest lack of fitness for office on a continuing basis. Where is his help for the middle class? Where is the wall? Where is that huge and mighty infrastructure program? What happened to him standing up to the Chinese and the A-rabs?  Why aren't millions of Mexicans being sent home?

Mexican (and Canadian) illegals are being sent home, same as they were by President Obama.

Be they Mexican, Canadian, or Russian....Trump's critics and supporters in other countries all have their own agenda and design(s) on what the U.S. president and government should be doing/not doing.   

7 hours ago, Argus said:

His followers want anyone who questions der Trumph jailed, including half the Justice department and the FBI.

Trump himself proves his manifest lack of fitness for office on a continuing basis. Where is his help for the middle class? Where is the wall? Where is that huge and mighty infrastructure program? What happened to him standing up to the Chinese and the A-rabs?  Why aren't millions of Mexicans being sent home? Why isn't Wall Street crying the blues about how Trump has kicked the legs out from under them? Why are bank stocks soaring instead while companies continue to move jobs to China and Mexico?  It doesn't seem to me like rump has done much of anything that he promised to do.

Actually, Russia has invaded two countries so far, if you don't count Syria, and is trying to buy off the leadership of a number of others.

Russia was invited in by Syria. As if America has not done the same thing and has bought off other countries to join in their NATO adventures together. 

5 hours ago, Boges said:

He really is an awful person though. 

There is nothing wrong for anyone to tell it as it is. It is refreshing to hear Trump tell his political enemies off. First you play ball with me and then you join the other team? Trump did the right thing and told the loser off. Trump is not awful. You are just not use to hearing a person like Trump call it as he sees it. Canada needs more of that kind of attitude. 

3 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Mexican (and Canadian) illegals are being sent home, same as they were by President Obama.

Be they Mexican, Canadian, or Russian....Trump's critics and supporters in other countries all have their own agenda and design(s) on what the U.S. president and government should be doing/not doing.   

That would be those 3 or 5 million who cost Trump the popular vote? Or so he keeps droning on about, and some people are actually buying it! Who was it said there's a sucker born every minute?

3 hours ago, taxme said:

There is nothing wrong for anyone to tell it as it is. It is refreshing to hear Trump tell his political enemies off. First you play ball with me and then you join the other team? Trump did the right thing and told the loser off. Trump is not awful. You are just not use to hearing a person like Trump call it as he sees it. Canada needs more of that kind of attitude. 

If he was telling it like it is, then he'd expand on his tweet and say what his interactions with the Gillanbrant actually were. Right he's just insinuating she was desperate for money. It's a smear job. 

Just like when he accused Obama of wiretapping him and said he had a tape of Comey. When pressed he immediately backs off. 

1 hour ago, Omni said:

That would be those 3 or 5 million who cost Trump the popular vote? Or so he keeps droning on about, and some people are actually buying it! Who was it said there's a sucker born every minute?

Illegals are in the USA for all kinds of reasons, including the Canadian woman in New York who voted in elections for 25 years.

Deport all their asses....

1 minute ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Illegals are in the USA for all kinds of reasons, including the Canadian woman in New York who voted in elections for 25 years.

Deport all their asses....

Too bad about your buddy Roy Moore eh. Did illegal Canadians put "the fix in on that election too? You may well try to conclude so.:lol:

1 minute ago, Omni said:

No you sure are not Canadian, but you sure spend a lot of time on CBC it seems. But I'm pretty sure you know more about Roy Moore, (the loser) than most of the rest of us.

American liberals and their Canadian sycophants for American politics worried about Moore as part of their anti-Trump obsession....doesn't matter to me either way...I live in a different state.   Perhaps another U.S. civics lesson is in order.

American liberals and their Canadian sycophants for American politics worried about Moore as part of their anti-Trump obsession....doesn't matter to me either way...I live in a different state.   Perhaps another U.S. civics lesson is in order.

Can't wait to see Trump's tweets, can you?

I don't follow Trump's tweets like many in Canada.

This American by-election is the leading story for Canada's state broadcaster:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/senate-alabama-election-results-1.4445615

OK, well maybe if you followed Trump's tweets you wouldn't support him so strongly.

And yet another CBC article.

Keep trying. I'm tipping a beer while I wait to hear from Moore about his loss. Will he cry?

3 minutes ago, Omni said:

OK, well maybe if you followed Trump's tweets you wouldn't support him so strongly.

And yet another CBC article.

Keep trying. I'm tipping a beer while I wait to hear from Moore about his loss. Will he cry?

Well, we all know that Canada's Trump obsession and neurosis would not be complete without constant Trump related stories.

The "vast majority" of Americans don't know and don't care who won the by-elections in Canada this week.

2 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Well, we all know that Canada's Trump obsession and neurosis would not be complete without constant Trump related stories.

The "vast majority" of Americans don't know and don't care who won the by-elections in Canada this week.

Luckily for the state and the senate, they didn't elect a neurotic tonight. Try harder next time lil buddy.

26 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Perhaps another U.S. civics lesson is in order.

I just heard the latest US civics lesson from Moore. Apparently God is in charge of counting the votes you people cast, an d apparently he is better than the vote counters in Alabama. Frightening state of affairs.

3 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Then they need to try harder, like President Obama, who lost NINE (9) senate seats and SIXTY-SIX (66) house seats for the Democrats.

And was one of the most popular presidents in the last year of his second term than Trump is after the first year of his first term. And Alabama just handed him another defeat. Oh what fun.