America under President Trump

8 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Then they need to try harder, like President Obama, who lost NINE (9) senate seats and SIXTY-SIX (66) house seats for the Democrats.

Cool. And before the Mid-Terms Trump has already lost one Senate Seat in the most Red State imaginable. 

If the Tax Plan targeting the middle class in California and New York goes through, I wonder how many GOP congressmen in Blue States stand to lose. 

Edited by Boges

20 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Mexican (and Canadian) illegals are being sent home, same as they were by President Obama.

Be they Mexican, Canadian, or Russian....Trump's critics and supporters in other countries all have their own agenda and design(s) on what the U.S. president and government should be doing/not doing.   

Well he ain't doing what he SAID he was gonna do, boy.

16 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Well, we all know that Canada's Trump obsession and neurosis would not be complete without constant Trump related stories.

The "vast majority" of Americans don't know and don't care who won the by-elections in Canada this week.

Only the liberals here really give a chit. What is really weird is why the Moore election was so important to some members here, and other Canadians, and especially with the Canadian left wing liberal media is beyond me. What has this election got to do with Canada? Other American senate elections never were that important to some here or have been given that much interest by the likes of the Communist Broadcasting Corporation(CBC). Why the Moore one? Bingo. I guess that Moore was a Trump supporter, and that explains it all. Bingo. Can't have another Trump man in Washington. Moore would have really gone after those liberal/democrat swampsters if he was elected.  

And why should the vast majority of Americans give a crap about any election going on in Canada? Canada and it's elections have no real significance to America or the rest of the world. It would appear as though the liberal swampsters have done well in the last few by-elections. As  I have said many times before Canadians are starting to go bonkers in the head. This feminist PM is destroying Canada and Canadians want to see more destruction of their way of life and values. Canada has become a hopeless country now thanks to liberalism and multiculturalism. I say pity. 

2 hours ago, Argus said:

And he still isn't.

Have you not been keeping up with the news for the past year? Trump is the President of the USA. Just thought that I would bring you up to date seeing that you are so way behind in the news. You really have to stop reading all that liberal media garbage. Liberalism is really not all that good for anyone's health, and they are very good at keeping their followers in the  past. Liberalism is well known for screwing up some non-thinking people's heads. Just saying. 

2 hours ago, Argus said:

Well he ain't doing what he SAID he was gonna do, boy.

Be patient. Trump is doing a lot of what he said he was going to do. It is just that the liberal/democrats and their lame duck lying liberal snowflake media will never try in any way to make it appear as though their party is worse than the other party. Can't make your opponent look better than you. They call it politics, and you should know that by now, one would think? 

10 minutes ago, taxme said:

I say pity. 

I pity you if you are one of those who would prefer to have a pedophile in a political office over anyone from a different party. I thought the right wing knuckle heads were supposed to be all warped up in religious righteousness or some such bullshit. 

17 hours ago, Boges said:

If he was telling it like it is, then he'd expand on his tweet and say what his interactions with the Gillanbrant actually were. Right he's just insinuating she was desperate for money. It's a smear job. 

Just like when he accused Obama of wiretapping him and said he had a tape of Comey. When pressed he immediately backs off. 

It's called politics, man. The Hillary/Obama gang of cut throats did every thing they could to try and stop and make Trump look bad during the presidential elections. They lied and made up all kinds of stories to try and get Hillary elected. Trump called Hillary a liar and a crook on stage and she never said or did a anything about it. Hey, keep on supporting the swampsters. This just tells me as to what kind of a person you really are. A swampster supporter. No wonder Canada is in trouble and just about ruined forever. Shocking. 

6 minutes ago, taxme said:

It's called politics, man. The Hillary/Obama gang of cut throats did every thing they could to try and stop and make Trump look bad during the presidential elections. They lied and made up all kinds of stories to try and get Hillary elected. Trump called Hillary a liar and a crook on stage and she never said or did a anything about it. Hey, keep on supporting the swampsters. This just tells me as to what kind of a person you really are. A swampster supporter. No wonder Canada is in trouble and just about ruined forever. Shocking. 

Are you still investigating "pizzagate"?:lol::lol:

8 minutes ago, ?Impact said:

Not sure about that, if there is one thing Rupublicans can find common ground on it is tax cuts for the wealthy.

Oh no didn't you hear, this plan will hurt guys like Trump bigly, but a beautiful Xmas present for the rest. -_- Actually I think this vote is supposed to happen before Jones gets to his seat.

1 hour ago, taxme said:

Only the liberals here really give a chit. What is really weird is why the Moore election was so important to some members here, and other Canadians, and especially with the Canadian left wing liberal media is beyond me. What has this election got to do with Canada?

I agree...they are still consumed with post Trump election shock on top of the usual liberal cross-border neurosis.

Maybe I will let the CBC state broadcaster know that my town will soon elect a Republican animal control officer (dog catcher),  so they can send a LIVE! crew to cover it.

49 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

I agree...they are still consumed with post Trump election shock on top of the usual liberal cross-border neurosis.

Maybe I will let the CBC state broadcaster know that my town will soon elect a Republican animal control officer (dog catcher),  so they can send a LIVE! crew to cover it.

Most of us  cant really give a chit about your bible thumping rednecks....we are more consumed with wondering how a world power can be as phucked up as a dictator run north Korea.....if i were you i wouldn't be worried by the odd terrorist  attack ....id be worried about the 60 Americans that die every day at the hands of their fellow rednecks

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion

Edited by Kerfuffle

26 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

I agree...Canada is very much consumed with what happens in the United States...always has been.

It's the Canadian way....

Canada is not consumed with guns and religion like the  good old USA....Happy hunting

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion

Edited by Kerfuffle

39 minutes ago, Kerfuffle said:

Canada is not consumed with guns and religion like the  good old USA....Happy hunting

The top news story in Canada for 2016 was Donald Trump and the American election...that's right folks...an election in a foreign country dominated Canadian news:

https://www.ctvnews.ca/ctv-national-news/ctv-national-news-top-10-news-stories-of-2016-1.3209775